SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First bait, went by quick. EDIT: (IT CONTINUES)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Luigi123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The mail by me will be in red.

Quote:
Dear friend,

My names are Mr. Alex Edward; I work in a managerial position in a well respected Security Company, with a head office here in the UNITED KINGDOM.

I am contacting you because of an urgent business transaction that I want to do with a trusted foreigner, I got your email information from one of my good friends who works with UK's Chamber of Commerce and industry on foreign business relations here in the United Kingdom, London. Though I did not disclose the deal to him. When he gave me your email address, I did not ask him his source because I trust his judgment, having known him for a very long time.

On the 25th of November 2003, the sum of $19,500 000.00 was deposited with my company, disguised as a family heirloom in a trunk box, this is not the only time that corrupt government officials uses the services of my company to ship their ill gotten wealth abroad or secure it for future use. I took exceptional note of this deposit because it was large and as the man at the helm of affairs then, I got to know the man behind the deposit, Late President Gnassingbe Eyadema who died on February 2005.

The reason for my contacting you is that I checked and found out that the deposit is still intact and nobody has asked for it, and I know that nobody will ever ask for it, I am the only living soul who knows the true identity of the depositor, no other person can retrieve the deposit except the person can produce the codes combination which was given to the depositor, the way we operate is that if the depositor wants to retrieve his deposit, he will instruct the company in writing and give his codes and if the manager confirms the code, the deposit will be released at once to the person, no name or identification is needed.

If you accept to work with me, I will give you the instruction letter to send to my company and also when the company asks for the codes, I will give them to you.

Please if you are not interested in this business let me know so that I can contact someone else. Please send your response through my alternative email addresses below for security measures: [email protected]

My best regards.

Mr. Alex Edward

And my reply...

Quote:
I would love to help you out, and you seam very legit, but I would
like to know what the company name is? This by no means is meant to
seam rude, but I'd like to know.

It might be the UK's Chamber of Commerce, but it wasn't stated very well.

He sent back after a while...

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for your mail, I hope all is well with you and your family.

My names are Mr. Alex Edward and my telephone Number is +44 702 406 4078.

I am a managerial Staff of the company in question. the name of the company is All South Diplomatic Company (UK) Ltd.

As mentioned in my last mail to you, we need to send your name as the depositor of this consignment, I will provide you with all the relevant identification codes and once you can prove this with the company, you will be entitled to collect the deposit, I will be with you in every inch of the way, I will not allow you to fail as your failure will also mean mine, I have worked for over 20years to get to where I am now, I will not like to take chances and let my reputation and all I have worked for to come to naught.
Thank you for accepting to execute this transaction with me, the way to realizing the objective is very simple if you can follow my instructions to the later, all the processing will be handled legally. I will give you an instruction letter, which you will send to the Security Company for the release of the deposit, as soon as you submit the letter, you will revert to me and we will follow up the processing.

Please respect the confidential nature of this transaction, I am still working with the company and so if this deal should leak to the wrong ear, you would have jeopardized both this transaction and my carrier. You should indicate where you will like to collect the box from whether here in the United Kingdom or Asia and United States, my company has outlets in Asia and United States where you can collect this deposit from if you cannot come to the United Kingdom.

There is no risk involved on your side, all you have to do is to follow my directives and we shall conclude this transaction before you know it. Your share of the money will be 40% of the total sum and I am willing to sign a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on this. I also need a particular confidential telephone numbers to reach you with at any time of the day.

As I told you in my first letter to you, this fund (19,500 000.00 USD) was deposited by the Late President of Togo, Late President Gnassingbe Eyadema, this deposit is a numbered deposit, it is only the depositor that can know the codes and nobody else and it is not deposited with name but by code. Whoever can provide the codes and the details of the transaction can assess the deposit, it is as simple as that. That is why the codes are top secret.

I am the only person that knows about it because I was the man in charge of that department when the deposit was made, I handled the transaction and by our law, I cannot divulge the information to any other person, I took a particular notice of this deposit because of the person involved and the amount involved in the deposit.

Please, I need you to get this money because I cannot apply and collect this deposit on my own.
I await your response so that I will give you the letter you will send to the company. And please give me telephone number to reach you.

God bless you and your family as I look forward to read back from you.

Mr. Alex Edward.

He's starting his crap not so convincingly.

Quote:
Mr. Alex Edward, surly I'll help, email me the instructions letter and
identification codes and I'll see what I can do.

Sadly I can't call you and talk to you in person as I recently moved
and no phone line is set up in my new condo, I'll notify you when I
get one.

My name is Hayami Raud and I'm an accountant, I work in L.A. in
California. I'll be glad to help.

He beleives me...

Quote:
Dear Raud,

Thank you for your mail, I hope all is well with you and your family.
To be very precise you are the right person I want to deal with irrespective of race and nationality.

My friend, you see one must know in life that trust is given and never bought. Trust has always been a core requirement of any business relationship. And trust has traditionally always been difficult to win, but very easy to lose. All the more so in today�s business world, with the attendant money laundry laws and terrorist activities and it's funding, one must have to be very careful on how to go about a business of this magnitude.

I am ready and willing to trust you and hope you will not misplace the trust.

Please find attached an instruction letter which you will Trans type into your company or personal letter headed paper, sign and send it to the Security Company through this email address: [email protected]

Please revert to me as soon as you send this letter so that I will follow up with the official processing of the application. And also, provide to me your private phone number with which I can reach you with should in case any emergency.

God bless you and your family.

Mr. Alex Edward

He gave a crappy contract with the email.

But I went on with it.

Quote:
Dear Alex. Thank you for the forum. As I have said before my phone
line isn't up yet so I can't give a number. I've printed out and
filled out the forum as well, but I won't be able to send you it as I
don't recive my scanner until tomorrow. No worries of course, this
deal will work out well in your behalf. But until I get the scanner
tommorow, I won't be able to send the document.

You do seam to be a family type of guy in a very well off position.
I'm a family guy myself, my wife would love to see some photos of you
and your family. Of corse you don't have to, but it would be nice.

The document will be at the email you listed soon.

He still beleives me.

He sent me his first hook email again as if I never talked to him before, not very smart move.

Then he sent me...

Quote:

Dear Raud,

Thanks for your swift response towards my email, I do hope that all is well with you and your family at the moment.

While we await you to scan the letter and send to the Security Company, please find attached the draft copy of the MOU, About the MOU, print it, sign it, scan it and send it back to me for my signature. If there is any amendment which you want in the MOU, please let me know so that we can discuss it.

The MOU means a Memorandum of Understanding; this is an agreement which we shall both sign to ensure that no one party cheats the other when the deposit is collected.

Of course, I am a complete family man with three children and a wife. But am very sorry, I can not disclose my identity to any body let talk of my family members, due to the position I am now in the company.

Please send me a copy of your international passport or driving license so I know exactly who am dealing with.

God bless you and your family.

Mr. Alex Edward.

Well I waited a day and then sent an email to his "security" company (a yahoo email for a company?) It was just a crappy photo of the instructions letter, blurry and with a crappy signature on it, and vpmanchesters phone number for lad baiting.

Then I sent this to him...

Quote:
Dere Alex Edward, I have sent the instructions letter, and I am
sending this letter with the Pasport and drivers license. Sorry for
the bad quality, the scanner never came in, so I uses a cammera to
take picktures of the print-outs.

Now due to my position in my accountanting company, all large
transaction require (by state law) that a photo is given by both
parties. If you could take a photo of a sign saying "15ux d1x!"
(Beleive me I didn't want to use that, but I don't choose the
verification.) I wont be able to send thee MOU until then.

Hopefuly this wont be a problem, and when the photo comes in I'll
beable to send the MOU ASAP.

I got a satalite phone set up currently now, so you can call at 447017026914.

Hope to hear from you soon, Hayami.

Attached to the email I gave 2 corrupt .pdf files. Sadly he has yet to respond, I guess I lost him because I wanted to send the crappy MOU as well :/

His many email addresses are...
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

and his security company is...
[email protected]

a company that does not exist at all.

Something obviously went wrong here, this is my first bait after all. Feel free to do what you want. If someone feels like acting as my "lawyer" feel free to send him mail slaping him and saying the deal is off Razz

EDIT: I got a new letter all of a sudded :O

Quote:
Attn: Customer

Re: Deposit # 251105

Your letter dated 30th December, 2006 acknowledged.

For us to establish that you know about the deposit, please what is the PIN code? As soon as we get this from you and it tallies with our records, we shall commence action towards your collection of the deposit.

We regret any inconvenience this measure may cause you but we have to protect ourselves.

Faithfully yours,

Mr. David Smith

They don't even know I have an account. So I sent a fake pin # anyway, 8675309, with no other details.

Last edited by Luigi123 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Asked for a picture too soon me thinks. Need to build trust first

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Luigi123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently in the middle of a new bait so if someone feels inclined, say so and I'll point the lad in your direction. You will of corse be playing my lawyer and would take over my position.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic