SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine changes with the seasons. I like the black thingy though - not even sure what it is supposed to be Confused

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine is someone who I idolize......I long to be "Homer"
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My step-mom certainly isn't Marge! *runs and hides*
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew I should have named you Bart............... Laughing
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Radden, Congrats on your new title Laughing
@Persephone, your current avatar *might* be an anthropomorphized bowling ball Confused

7/9

Last edited by Seven of Nine on Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Haha, thank you! I actually did not notice till about 15 minutes ago that my title was ever changed. This just goes to show you how much I pay attention to my username/title/post count Razz (I normally just look for my avatar to see where my posts are)
Ring Wraith
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nazg�l appear as enemies in the roguelike computer game NetHack. They breathe a gas that can put your character to sleep, and carry cursed rings that bestow invisibility.

I thought that to travel invisibly hacking scammers to pieces and breathing the breath of sleep on them fitted my romantic imagery of what i would like to do. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Radden.....Son, is there something you want to tell me? Puppys for sport????
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ No... not at all......
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I first joined, I had a character from Farscape as an avatar, War Minister Akhna. Then we had a bit of a forum discussion as to why most of the men had hot female avatars, so I decided I should find a tasty male avatar. Settled on Stanislav Ianevski, the Bulgarian actor who made his film debut as Viktor Krum in Goblet of Fire, my favorite Harry Potter book/film. He was both easy on the eyes and rather interesting and personable in his interviews, and it didn't hurt that he also had a sexy accent and happened to be from a country I'm interested in anyway.

I've had two versions of him, but I've stuck with the "current" one for over a year. The only real seasonal adjustment I make is the Santa hat for December, and an eyepatch for Talk Like A Pirate day. Come January, I'll make him hatless again.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
Hugh Jundys
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Daleks. Some friends got me hooked on Doctor Who, and ever since, it was either Daleks, or...well, Daleks.

In the past, I've tried the hot avatar thing, it just didn't work for me.

@Harry if you like the Simpsons, you'd love having my life. I pass Flanders St. every day, I've been to the home of Rusty Nails (the inspiration for Krusty), my grandmother lives in Springfield, and more (probably some things I would never remember). It's really fun to go around my home city and see something that closely resembles the show, because it may very well mean it was an inspiration.

pony <---- hee hee
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since we all have to protect our real identities from the scammers, it suited my sense of humor to think of moi as a 'secret agent'....and the original--and imho best secret agent of all was John Drake, aka Dangerman and Secret Agent Man (as in the hit song) Cool

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7/9:
Quote:
anthropomorphized bowling ball
Hey, never thought about it that way Laughing I thought it was some kind of Furbie. Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took my hat off.
Embarassed I'm not suppose to comment!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

Location: In the members lounge at the Drones, drinking orange juice!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine is of course Gussie Fink-Nottle from series 2 of the Stephen Fry/Hugh Lawrie "Jeeves & Wooster" series.

PS - The hat comes off on Tuesday.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt very much that any of the old timers here will remember this, but my first avatar was a character from Mars Attacks:

Well, then this advert aired on tv.

I captured this frame from the video and used it for a while:

Then I thought this one might be better:

That's the original from the video. I touched up the colors a bit and have been using it ever since (in differing regalia):

To answer the questions I received almost daily by PM:

1. No it's not me.
2. No, I don't know who she is.
3. If I knew who she was, I'd be out stalking her right now.

Edit:

I've been considering using this lovely lady (from another TV ad), but I think I'll stick with my present one:

Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Coronalight

Quote:
I'm not suppose to comment!

I said you need not answer. Yours is as self explanatory as mine. Though the picture is much better.

In fact, I must ask an admin to change my name to Nick L Cadmium, I don't know why I didn't sign up that way in the first place. It makes the name more apparent.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)

Last edited by Nick L Cadmium on Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
twofacedmonster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<-- Lily Allen, whom I would gladly be out stalking right now if I had the resources.
Brad Bateman
Phone lad undertaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I change mine to ANNOY people Twisted Evil

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=93701

Wink

"see hen if una wan gba person look mail ok i dey use this mail dey kill person... you won die now?" - Smith Peter
Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone xBulk! (Mass burials available on request)
Knock down a Phone Lad's door today - see www.phonelads.com - and add to the 15600 already busted!
Jolly Roger
Willow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had just been watching a Firefly marathon (well as much as one can have on season one and Serenity) and i've not changed it yet.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one will help you all get over your New Years hangovers. I promise to change it on 2 Jan. Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Willow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
This one will help you all get over your New Years hangovers. I promise to change it on 2 Jan. Laughing

Its making me want to throw up already...your mean. Funny but mean Wink
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<------------- I found this book that sounded appropriate for Xmas time Laughing Rolling Eyes

For a long time my avatar was a gif of the the Bestest Flag on the Planet only changed for festive/special events

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine's Nosferatu, from a 1920's Dracula movie. He comes to life in his coffin, and takes over the ship 'Demeter'. In the Dracula story it ends up wrecked on a beach in Whitby harbour, as did a real ship, inspiring Bram Stoker.

I have connections with Whitby, and also that scene from the film made a lasting impression. The vampire's nails have clearly kept growing in the coffin. Shocked I started using it when I got a couple of lads to write out Dracula by hand, to give them sweet dreams.

I started with Mr Cropper himself, and sometimes use him, or a mock up 'Playgoat' cover that Google found for me, as the mood suits.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine 's the painting 'The Laughing Cavalier' by Dutch Master Frans Hals, painted in 1624. I have occasionally even used this as my 'passport picture', to which the lad replied that I was a handsome looking man. Laughing Occasionally the Cavalier gets adorned with a Christmas hat, a Sinterklaas crozier, or a pirate's outfit.

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic