SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

bait getting weirder and wierder

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
When doing this can you hold up a sign saying Rectophobia is a pain in the Ass.

What a trophy to start the new year with! You've got to post that pic when you get it.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your wish is my command...click to enjoy the quality photoshop..love the detail around the 'note'...anyone notice any similarities with the previous pic?

BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, as a medical specalist who did an undergraduate study in rectophobia, I think I could be of assistance in this poor lads mother's plight with cancer. I feel so bad for this lads situation, I must insist on meeting in a location far from lads actual one. Must give lad cash of course.-- see if you can get a safari out of this one Wink
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think she only has one picture and uses the same over and over.
I have been trying to get another from her but she just wont do it.

nice pict Dagget

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think she needs to send a pic of the affected rectum so that you can take it to a local doctor (BlueTiger) to see if it fit's into his current clinical trials for rectophobia. I hear there is a good deal of money alloted by the pharmaceutical company for patients willing to submit to this Phase II study.

The patient would, of course, need to start off with a pic of the rectum, followed by a short questionnaire (40-50 pages) before being accepted into the trial, where they would be well compensated for their time involved. If I recall correctly, that was a rather sizeable sum.

See where that takes you.

Last edited by Dareth Ioggmao on Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did feel sorry for the poor ladette and sent her $500......by WU Secure Wink, seems a bit of a mentally challenged one and cannot follow the simple instructions

Can see hours of fun here, just a shame I am off for a couple of days holiday...

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Mr Bucket
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG

I am baiting this one too! I have a copy of the original photograph with real writing on it before he photoshoped over it. Before he photshopped over it, it read "I love cock". I can post the real photograph if anyone wants to see it. Rectophobia was also my creation, as I have created a "Rectophobia Trust" and my characters are all employers of it. It appears the lad has carried it over for over scams.

I have been baiting this one for nearly a month and have got some incredible trophies from him. I suggest we hook up and team up on this one. PM me with the progress of your bait. I can provide you with a full log of all emails correspondance so far.
Mr Bucket
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
I think she only has one picture and uses the same over and over.
I have been trying to get another from her but she just wont do it.

nice pict Dagget

He's the original I managed to get from him/her:

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have to sue her - sounds too much like a take off of my Church of Sodomites (being inhabitants of the town of Sodom). They want our money, copy our baits and steal our best jokes - disgraceful behaviour. My Very Reverend Pastor will have to pay her a visit. He is an amateur proctologist too.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the gesture she is making with her left hand could be insulting in some countries! grounds for a slap i think Very Happy
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She looks like a spaced out hitchhiker you see on the side of the road after a rock festival holding a scrappy sign and too lazy to do anything more than hold their thumb more-or-less in 'the position'.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Mr Bucket
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From my experience with this lad, its best not to slap him too hard as its possible to get some hilarious trophies from him.
Mr Bucket
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone still receiving emails from this idiot? He/she hasn't emailed me in a week and I'm starting to miss them.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic