SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shadrack vs. the Lawyers "Firm".

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first! Looks real to me. Comments are more than welcome. Everyone, meet Sh4drack!
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=312213253&size=o
If you can't make out the lettering it's "I LICK IT RAW RON JEREMY".

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog

Last edited by JoeTam on Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:41 am; edited 17 times in total
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you're using the ''Extreme make-over'' modality. This is one ugly lad !!!! Shocked

Congrats !!!! Very Happy

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!!!
One fine looking Lad you have there JT.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one skinny lad. Congrats. Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dear Shadrack,
Your picture composition is very good. I have an idea for you. I told you I will hold publication of "International Benefactor Magazine" until this Wednesday. You will need to take the picture once again, with black ink used on the sign. Quite an easy thing to do. You say you have 2 recruits who will send in pictures too. Here is the plan. We pay $ 500 per submission. Tell your recruits we will pay them $ 200 each, OK? Then when we get the pictures, we'll send you $ 1500! You give your friends $ 200 $ each, and you keep the rest! That 1100$ for you! You may use the same sign for your friends. This is a good opportunity for you, and your friends to be in our magazine. Please hurry my Friend. The photography must go to the publisher by Wednesday. We must get the magazine out as soon as we can before Christmas. We are looking foward to your submissions. The benefactors look foward to this important issue of the magazine! It's the Christmas issue!

Will Shadrack screw his friends over for the promise of cash? It couldn't happen, could it?

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I"ll put my money on the lad. They would screw their own mother. Laughing

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one J.T. You're a legend. Here's to many more! Laughing

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's "Leg End". Thanks Jeff ( Embarassed ) and all. He has a new deadline for new pics, with friends, done in black ink. Wednesday. The Ball in in his court, eating rocks, or new pics and a feast on my Dolla? Remain poor, or cash in!? What will you do Shadrack, what will you do? Question

Goat dog
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just send him a set fingernail clippers. Or an angle grinder.

Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent first trophy. Let the slapping commence for number 2. Exclamation

x6 Mortar x3
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What are you guys talking about? That lad is a stud! In fact, you should be trying to get him into acting, or other entertainment industry modalities. Twisted Evil

Great first trophy! Congrats. Very Happy

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rackster flakes out on me;
Quote:
Dear Sir,
> My recruits have refused and they insist to see the
> outcome of mine.
> But i have no money to send mine.If i could get even
> as little as 20$ i will be able to send mine.i have no
> money.I do starve.

Oooooo, poor baby. The promise of $1500 USD by Friday does not compell them! See ya Shaddy!

Quote:
My Dearest Shadrack,
I am sorry, but without a picture to publish we cannot help you. It is a shame, as we would have wired you $1,500 USD by the end of the week. I wish you, and your skeptical friends luck in the coming year. They have talked you into rufusing monetary assistance. They must be good friends, but none too smart. You may tell them they will not receive thier share of the funds we were going to send to you, which is a shame. We will persue our other recruits who stand to receive generous donations from our National Benefactor magazine. We have many other serious refugees we have to devote our time to who are ready to change their lives for the better. We do not have time to wait for you and your friends if you are not serious. Our publishing delay I held for you until Wednesday has been cancelled. My boss is quite mad at me for holding up the show. If you ever change your mind, we might be able to assist in future publications. The choice, obviously, is yours.
Good luck.

I'm taking my $20, and going out for sushi Shad. Twisted Evil

Goat dog
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice trophy JT clapping

As long as you think your lad is putting forth a genuine effort to get your trophy, you should try to work with him and extend his deadlines. Some lads really don't have the money to pay a photographer, scan in the photos etc. so deadlines have to be adjustable in order to extract every last cent the lad can scrape together in the form of a trophy. Wink

After he has gone into debt by borrowing from everyone he knows to get the trophy is the best time to drop the bomb on him if you want some choice siggy material. Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeTam wrote:
If i could get even
> as little as 20$ i will be able to send mine.i have no
> money.I do starve.

He's giving me the same BS Very Happy

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, very chimpworthy...

starstarstarstar
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Reprob8!

As he has flaked on me, toss the dog a bone.

Quote:
Dearest Shadrack,
Our Christmas publication has gone to press. I am sorry you missed it. The results of our November publication has these highlights I'd thought I'd share with you, amounts in US dollars.
Mabuma Okewo $500 + $2500 from benefactor Barry T.Goldwater, Congressman, USA, State of Arizona.
Akimbe Molakolo $500 + $3750 from benefactor Richard L.Boeing Jr., Aircraft Manufacturer, Boeing International.
Sabina Okaleo $500 + $7200 from benefactor Titus C.Gates, Computer Software Developer, Microsoft.
Vakina Komuno $500 + $8900 from benefactor Aaron J.Ford Jr. III, Automobile Manufacturer, Ford Motor Company.
Mariam Tomocha $500 + $10000from benefactor Lance K. Bellweather, Stock Broker, NYSE, Chase Manhatten Company.
These are but a few of our sucesses we have been able to provide our clients. There are, of course many more. 99.6% of our published refugees will receive grants from our benefactors. We remain a rare, Government approved inside link to people who want to, and can help you. We would still like for you to be one of the people we could help. We have a new publication for January. Would you be able to be a part of it? Write back to me, and perhaps we can help you out, and into a better life. We have helped these people listed above into a better life. I wrote back to you, because you are so sincere, and kind. We want to help you change your life for the good, and for you to have food and no worries. Bless you Son,
Looks like I mispelled Manhattan. Oh well. Everything here is ficticious, and are not real people to my knowledge.

Goat dog
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope this isn't to necro'ed, but just got a fantastic business offer from the Shadster! No pic, just an offer. NSFW!
Quote:
Merry xmas,
I have a picture of a woman that has a big breast and
a penis.will you buy.She is a German girl.If you are
interested let me know.Its just $500.
Shadrack.
Now, to get the picture! Twisted Evil

Goat dog
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great trophy JTam. Tell you lad forget it if its one breast and a penis. If its two peni you will take him up on it.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What should happen to you if i send you the picture
> and you don't send me the money?i have some spiritual
> powers remember.
> Shadrack.
Shaddy, you don't trust me here my friend? Let me put your mind at ease.

Goat dog
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's this. National Benefactor Magazine has a dark side to it! Can it be?!
Quote:
Hey Shadrack, I do a lot of business with people out here who don't like to be kept waiting around. Ever heard of Giovanni De La Gotti? Javorni Del A Mascapone? Lucia Carameli Biscotti? They work in Italy. "But they do have a lot of money for "Artwork" like you talk about. You want to get off your ass and get us some sample "Artwork" we can check on? I can't explain it any clearer that that. Show us some results, we arrange shipping, we're all happy. Easy, right Shaddy? Get back to me, tomorrow. Understand? You looking for $500, or more Rackster? Want the cash soon? You get me some "Potraits" to look at, soon! Make sense Shadrack? And no bullshit either! Where do you live, by the way? Not that we can't find you anyway Shaddy! Heeheeeheeeheee. You'll have cash on January 2,
H.F.
Spiritual powers that he has. Laughing

Goat dog
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tell the lad to send the pics. and not to worry becuse you are afraid that something will happend to you. You don't want him to use any type of curse on you. Laughing Laughing

Good job. I never get tired of hearing how retarded these mugus really are Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I need the money will you give me?
That's it, all he wrote. :banghead: I'm almost ready to send him to the lion's den for you guys to torture. I think he's Goat Dog's reincarnate.

Goat dog
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will send it in the evening cos it's sunday and i
cannot send it from my phone.It is not 3 dick but 1
and a breast.He is a gay and he wants me to come over
to Germany and live with him as his lover.He has not
replied for some days.He has a female face and hair.
Can we speak over the phone?
Shadrack.
Laughing I don't feel like talking about this Shad! I'm not a shrink!
Then;
Quote:
All the cyber cafe here have closed so i will send it
on tuesday.
Happy new year.
Shadrack.

Goat dog
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally get the picture. Some gross pic from a pervert magazine. (Not worth posting). I lash out with vengence at Shaddy, expecting him to ignore me. But, then,
Quote:
The is real.he is a German and a gay i swear to God.i
am not lying.He haven't wrote me for about 2 weeks.

I have never had an admittedly gay mugu on board ever. Much less one in love with a transgender individual. Maybe it's the $500 he want's for the picture? Or, is it real Love? Shadrack seems quite proud, but worried about the lack of contact with his "lover". I have asked for his lover's e mail address to confirm all this silly stuff. Oh, there's 2 breasts, not one as Shaddy said.

Goat dog
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I told it that my name is Ralphael and that it should
send me EUR4000 to get papers to come over but i won't
go.i have a separate email address for it.i don't want
you to mail it.
Shadrack.
Looks like Shaddy is scamming this "thing" also. And I told him so too!
Quote:
So, let me understand Shadrack. You lied to this person about your name,
you asked for 4000 euro, but have no intention of going to Germany, and
you won't let me have their e mail. Shadrack, if I didn't know better,
you are trying to cheat this person out of 4000 euros. Am I right?
Shadrack, what the hell is it you want from me at this point?
I have already offered you well over $500 dollars for a picture of you,
with a sign done in BLACK ink for our National Benefactor Magazine. I
have offered you even more money is you recruit other refugees if they
will do the same for the magazine. Published refugees in the magazine
have received litteraly thousands of tax free dollars this way. I still
don't understand why you rufuse this for the promise of good money. All
I need are you and your recruits holding signs in BLACK ink, that says"
I LICK IT RAW RON JEREMY". $500 dollars for every picture you send, $200
each for your recruits. February publication is underway. I will need
the pictures by next Friday for our publisher. I'm beginning to imagine
you might have some medical problems that keep you from thinking
straight Shadrack. Is this the case, my friend? You need to get to work
on this project, for yourself, and your friends!

Next up:
Quote:
I am beginning to see you as a scammer.what you did
> when i sent you that picure is still what you will do
> when i send my picure.Do you work for play boy?what do
> you mean by i leak it raw.Sometimes i thought you are
> a drug addict.If you want me send my picture then,send
> me some money first.
> Shadrack.

He's already forgot about the sign I had him hold. He doesn't even know up from down anymore! I'm a drug addict that works for Playboy now! Laughing
I respond:
Quote:
I don't have you're address Shadrack. Shall I just send the money to the CBN and you can pick it up from Professor Soludo? Shall I just drop some money in the mail and send it to "Shadrack, somewhere in Africa"? You're quite lazy, aren't you. I wanted to send you some money, and you can't even tell me where to send it to. Will you ever get your shit together, EVER?! I'm ready to send you a few dollars, and you insult me. What the hell are you trying to do, make me mad? I hold the cash you you want, and then you're being a rude jerk to me. I need an apology from you, in writing, and scanned and sent to me. Then, I'll probably send you some money, like $500. How's that strike you Shadrack? You need to be a lot nicer if you want my help. Write me an apology, and your address to send money to. Do it quickly!

What an idiot!
EDIT: Mods, should we move to published works, this is dragging on.
Joe.

Goat dog
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic