SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They Want Money Already!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Torvvald
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After just two emails, these guys already want money...I'd like to string them along a little longer. Am thinking about sending them some IRS forms to fill out and return...what do you think?

This message is sent to you because you won a lottery programme., In the amount stated at the top right corner.

Lloyds TSB Bank Plc
+++++++++++++++++
Direct Tel: 44-701-112-1440

Our Ref: *{UK/OLY/2012}*
Your Ref: LTB/UK/A4-X6/00

Dear

Your particulars have been received in this office. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the Lottery.

Your winning cheque, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection, and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British Government stating that your money was obtained legally through their National Lottery Promotions will be sent to you as soon as you choose from any of the options stipulated below.

You are therefore requested to come in person to the Disbursements Centre of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY Board with the following requirements:

(a) A printed copy of your WINNING NOTIFICATION

(b) An International Passport or Drivers license

(c) A Printed copy of your Verification form (you may be asked to fill it as done before)

(d) Six (6) passport photograph (3*4 size)

If you can not come down in person you are required to select the most convenient of the Four option below:

The final step of your claims process, is the shipment of your winning cheque prize to you, OR the transfer of your funds to your Bank Account.
With regards to this, there are Four options open to you. You are required to select the most convenient of the Four.

The options together with their associated conditions are presented below:
Recieve your funds via any of the (4) options listed below:

1.(NORMAL DHL)
Mailing: �100.00
Insurance: �130.20
Vat: �90.00
TOTAL: �320.20 ($607.57)

2.(CLASSIC UPS)
Mailing: �120.00
Insurance: �150.20
Vat: �90.00
TOTAL: �360.20 ($685.99)

3.(PREMIUM FEDEX)
Mailing: �150.30
Insurance: �200.00
Vat: �100.31
TOTAL: �450.61 ($858.22)

4. SWIFT/WIRE TRANSFER : Payment for COT (COST OF TRANSFER)
CHARGES: �786.94 ($1,498.5Cool

After Choosing the Preferred Option, the correspondence will be initiated to The Lloyds TSB Bank, at the details provided below by completing the below Transaction Form:

FULL NAME:
COMPLETE ADDRESS:
OPTION FOR DELIVERY: (any of the 4 above)
IDENTIFICATION: (any valid ID sent via email or fascimile)

Upon our receipt of the completed Transaction Form your prize money will be transferred to you with the option you have choosen.

NOTE: Lloyds TSB cannot pay the courier/transfer fees from your prize money because your money is insured with a Hard Cover Insurance and as such, it cannot be deducted from under any circumstance. Hence you are expected to effect the payment from your end.

Endeavor to reply as soon as possible with the required information.

Contact the undersigned below to be privy of the above information.

TREAT WITH DISPATCH
YOURS FAITHFULLY
West Anderson
Chief Financial Officer
Tel :+44-701-112-1440
Fax : 44-8712-647021

24-hour telephone service 0845 609 0000(For Emergencies)
International +44 (0) 127 439 4611(For Emergencies)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lloyds TSB Bank plc and Lloyds TSB Scotland plc are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and signatories to the Banking Codes.

This e-mail is only for the above addressees. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not an addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in
it or any attachments. If you have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it
immediately.

Lloyds TSB Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales, number 2065. Telephone: 020 7626.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like you will going on a trip to the UK to collect your lotto prize.
These mugus are good and have cover all the avenues for them not to pay any shipping cost, but are expecting you to fly there.

Tell the mugu you will in the UK during the first week of January

So ask the mugu for the offcial Winning Notification and the copy of the verification from.

After they send you this hit them with the IRS forms Laughing Laughing
Ask for as many official document regarding the lotto winnings make up some or some of the other members here might have forms for the lads to fill Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
RobDegraves
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of interest, you were given the option of coming down to collect your prize in person for free. I wonder what would happen if you were stupid enough to show up in person?
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And, ask for a e mail copy of the check. Thell them your bank took them on their word it was good, cashed it, and you're spending spree is underway! Chances are, you will never ever have to contact them again! Thanks!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask for a certificate of winning as you don't believe them. That will give you some playroom

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Torvvald
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sneaky.....after I told him I would be flying to the UK to pick up my winnings, here was his almost immediate reply...

This message is sent to you because you won a lottery programme., In the amount stated at the top right corner.

Lloyds TSB Bank Plc
+++++++++++++++++
Direct Tel: 44-701-112-1440

Our Ref: *{UK/OLY/2012}*
Your Ref: LTB/UK/A4-X6/00

Dear

If you are coming in person you will have to come before or on the date of 2rd january 2007, because the deadline date is 3rd january 2007, and all winning prize have to be claimed before or on the date of 2rd january 2007, because the next lottery will be held on the 4th january 2007, after the deadline date all winning will be recall back to the lottery account.

You are to make your choice of coming down as soon as possible.

Contact the undersigned below to be privy of the above information.

TREAT WITH DISPATCH
YOURS FAITHFULLY
West Anderson
Chief Financial Officer
Tel :+44-701-112-1440
Fax : 44-8712-647021

24-hour telephone service 0845 609 0000(For Emergencies)
International +44 (0) 127 439 4611(For Emergencies)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lloyds TSB Bank plc and Lloyds TSB Scotland plc are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and signatories to the Banking Codes.

This e-mail is only for the above addressees. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not an addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in
it or any attachments. If you have received it in error please notify the sender and delete it
immediately.

Lloyds TSB Bank plc. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Registered in England and Wales, number 2065. Telephone: 020 7626.
Pisspot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder - have you considered letting Lloyds TSB know that their name is being used in this scam. They might well like to investigate some of the telephone numbers given which are British. I write as a Lloyds account customer.
Their website is "L l o y d s T S B .com" (no spaces).
Torvvald
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I have forwarded the information to them
HarryNess
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Id say u come up with a fake airline ticket for that date and see what he says from there.
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm.... This is probably a very stupid question, but what about trying to get the actuall address of the place where you are suppose to get the money in person, and submit it to the police?

Does the UK police handel's such things?

Should be easy for them, sending few officers to "collect the money".
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that with such a ridiculously tight deadline, especially with airline schedules so limited over the New Year holiday period, you can't possibly go to collect the money and he will have to come up with an alternative plan.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

The reasons for impossible deadlines is so that you won't go. I always make a point of telling my lads that I can make it on the day they suggest no matter how tight it is. It is fun to see them come back with an excuse to put you off. Very Happy

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point Dan Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
fyggy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

be interesting to see the address you have to go to
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic