SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They all wigged out on me.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
colonel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had four going at the same time, all coming back to different IP's but they all quit corresponding the very same day. Wonder if I did something wrong or if they were all the same jerk?
nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hundreds of thousands of scammers, if not millions. If the scams were different, the odds are very low. Did the IPs all correspond to the same ISP ? Maybe your 4 lads all go to a cyber cafe that's closed for a few days around Xmas

colonel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The wording on each one was very similar leading me to think they were all from the same person. The only difference was the dollar amount they needed. i.e $750 from one and $749.99 from another, etc.
Close enough to make me curious. I don't know how to trace to the ISP yet, just recently found how to do the IP lookup.
Oh, well, it was fun while it lasted.
Jantar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When did you last hear from any of them? The one I've been baiting has gone quiet as well. I've haven't heard anything since friday last week.
nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

check his email header on http://headertool.apelord.com/

colonel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jantar,

Yeah, Friday morning was the last messages from them. Maybe the cafe they use closed for Christmas?
Jantar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've tried pinging the IP at various times but it always times out, so at least its not that my Vlad is just ignoring me. His/her computer is simply turned off.

Edit: She's just got back to me. Still completely on script though.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

90% of the vlads DO NOT USE internet cafes.

Most of the russian romance scams are conducted by groups or gangs in Mari El, operating from a home or apartment with MULTIPLE computers, and increasingly, a satellite dish for internet service.

The 'I poor girl who use cafe' crap is just part of the story.
It makes them seem underpriveleged, and also gives them an excuse for not being on the computer every day, and at the beck and call of the person they REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE and CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT!!!

Very Happy

If you are in contact with multiple personas of the same group the IPs may match up, and maybe the version of 'The Bat!' on a couple of personas.
Sometimes they will 'name' the computer. You can see that in the headers, also.

The vlads will vanish at times. Computers crash. They may lay low for a while. They may have a big score and are drunk/drugged up/driving a new mercedes.....etc/

Most of the time they pop back up.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lagos IP's are picking up today, quickly.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Redneck_Bob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Vlad disappeared on me for almost two weeks also. But now back, and still on script., Haven't figured out how to get him off of it yet.....any suggestions?

Roosevelt said walk soft and carry a big stick...Baiters say carry a big stick, and use it OFTEN on your lads!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic