SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How do I proceed with this scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
itsnojoke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I have been scammed via a dating site 'friendfinder'. I have been well and truly suckered and admit my foolishness. I have lost about �2000 sterling.

The scammer is in Accra, Ghana - that's where I've been sending money via WU. I have now identified the model girl whose pictures I've been receiving, thanks to www.romancescam.com, which has a gallery.

The scamming contact I have is still 'live', which is why I'm mailing this forum for advice on if and how I might proceed.

For those interested, the online 'romance' has lasted 2 1/2 months with almost daily contact on Yahoo Messenger. Over this time me and my scammer have linked emotionally like two peas in a pod. All the more disturbing since I read scammers could actually be male.

I have sent money for visa, innoculations, return air ticket, a non-dependency cash sum to declare at UK immigration; and an unexpected twist just two weeks ago - costs for importing gold bars donated by a well-wishing Ashanti grandmother. (I only paid for 'registration' not the shipping costs.) But I fell for it all !!!

The sign of a good victim, like me, is not simply stupidity or greed (I almost called it off over the supposed gold) but emotional vulnerability.
I finally got my brain back when 'she' failed to turn up at the airport in London this Wednesday.

I've since received two emails: To explain that she left her travel documents in the taxi to Accra airport and that these have now been returned and she wants me back on Yahoo Messenger to advise her on what to do next.

This scammer has my home address, my email and my work email (used once in an 'emergency'). I could just quit or I could stay in character and take them for a ride - at least back and forth to WU a few times. They are likely to ask for costs of rescheduling an air ticket plus a higher fare at Christmas and who knows what else. Does anyone have any advice on how to proceed?
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi INJ, welcome to the Eater. I'm very sorry to hear that you got taken. Love scammers are masters when it comes to telling someone exactly what they want to hear to make them think that there is a real, serious relationship going on.

This isn't going to be what you want to hear, but please drop "her" like a hot potato. The money is gone forever, and this scammer has FAR too much of your real life information to be baited by you. Just so you know, the scammer may or may not be in Ghana, as WU transfers can be picked up anywhere, as long as the receiver has the sender's name, MTCN, question, and answer. You can check the email headers if you want to know the general location of your scammer.

That said, I'm quite sure there are a few folks here who wouldn't mind getting a bit of revenge for you. If you would like to get some payback yourself (on a different scammer), read up in the fora and have a go from a safe and anonymous mail account.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
This isn't going to be what you want to hear, but please drop "her" like a hot potato.

Better advice is not had. Dissapear, become invisible, block accounts, and/or change the accounts. Totally ignore him. (Her Wink ) Dissapear, totally, completely. Right now. Let the local police and federal police know everything you have, it probably won't help much, but why not if they have your home address? Spread the word about these scum to everyone you know. Trust no one who mails you on the internet. No one!
Trust no dating online service. None of them! Hope this helps.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry to hear you got scammed itsnojoke , but it is a good thing that you found out now . As the others have stated you should drop this lady like nobodies business. You might also want to inform the people at 'friendfinder' about this ladies business , it might not help in the long run but at least you would have got the word out . If you have anymore information on this lady that isnt already posted on www.romancescam.com perhaps you could send them the extra lot you have , also help with future victims .

Bravo also goes to your bravery for coming out and telling everyone, as there are still victims out there today that cant belive that this is all a scam . At least they might read what you said and come to there senses ..

Thanks mate .. and also give us her info so we can exact revenge on her lowly a$$

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
itsnojoke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the comments and advice. I contacted the Fraud dept at WU in London yesterday. He said he'd received half a dozen calls that morning from people who'd waited disappointed at airports. I asked if he'd tell me where the money transfers had been collected: only if asked by police due to data protection. Procedure in UK is to inform local police. Would my local police be interested: frankly no he said. Would police in Accra be interested: definitely no he said.

On a technical point: payout was supposed to be in Ghanaian Cedis, with exchange rate indicated, but perhaps this can be changed if collection is not in Ghana.

I am definitely following advice to drop everything. It's a great relief to be free of all the confusion this thing produced.

I have email headers. Most communication to Al Shaibu was on Yahoo Messenger with ID al_babie05. Email was to [email protected] - the same ID. The following is header from the last email, I guess you know what to do with it.

Received: from web58314.mail.re3.yahoo.com ([68.142.236.167])
by mx14.global.net.uk with smtp (Exim 4.42)
id 1Gx7oe-0004iN-W2
for XXXXX; Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:13:31 +0000
Received: (qmail 60160 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Dec 2006 20:13:27 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:
MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
b=a+J8yZo1lj5xfDfZTpfLg2HjjpNnElhfAmCszWH6uupdQavxWzsjcXXrAu
R4EOp6psLOSwFZf8vVLFGSCixn8sNEIC5rFh36h4REKrIVVWGMkNfDVtTNI
+eR7FhuxxeyalJvThGjSGzUNuzm0BBpFLigrP3bgXUw0Hy5jeaGyN8=;
X-YMail-OSG: q.pj3yMVM1mhBNUbpVD9yUqzMmkuqlt_kvZC_R4aonX6nrciqgZRW6gU3v
bxQT5Big--
Received: from [196.44.103.5] by web58314.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:13:27 PST
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:13:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: missed flight
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I urge you to inform friendfinder about this person. Doing so could save one or more people from going through what you did.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just adding to what everyone else has said here, please don't point your scammer in the direction of this thread or even this site. A lot of people do this with a "I'm telling the world all about you" mentality after getting scammed. If we're going to work the scammer then we have to make sure they're not aware we know about "her". I've sent off a hello message and we'll see if I get a bite.

Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well welcome and I'm glad you figured this out when you did..Unfortunately there's not a lot you can do now but swallow your pride and move on..Life's hard sometimes and it bites..But hey you had the courage to admit your mistake and that's the beginning of the road to somewhere a little happier..And I think that's pretty admirable.. Wink

Having said that..You can rest assured I'll be keeping this scumbag busy for the next while and I'm sure others will also..So sit back and watch the carnage, so to speak..I hope the knowledge of what we are doing brings you some sollace at least..

Anyhoo..Here's a YIM I just had with this Lad/Ladette (not too sure yet)..He/She's pretty slick and doesn't take no nonsense..So I played it a little safe to begin with..

Quote:

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
wayne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's accepted my invitation to chat too, but I was out when she was online. I'll get her tho Twisted Evil

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's amazing Fanny. I've just read your dialogue. In addition to solace from finding ratcatchers such as yourselves who understand what's going on, I do believe this Shaibu is a professional. 'She' can be very direct and take no nonsense at times. The rest is to form - she's a simple, penny-saving girl with traditional values, she'll cook, clean, iron, bed and bath you. She's also particularly proud of her frontal features. I played down the sex thing, but she's likely to come on strong without prompting. She wanted to prove she could be a complete woman - friend, companion and lover.

Please keep posting updates on this. I am VERY keen to see how this plays out.

I've received the email below this afternoon. I will NOT be responding or making any further contact. I've decided I prefer the land of the living. Shaibu is now in your hands.

dearest XXXXX!
i waited fro u online yesterday but u ddint get on.i am very worried and i know u may be mad at me for such a careless mistake,i am heartbroken and just want to speak to you....pls get online at 8 30 pm love...pls
love,
shaibu
wayne

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW!!!

Quote:
[20:25] xxxxxxx: hi there
[20:25] al_babie05: [ Zone Labs Security alert: Session not encrypted because al_babie05 is not protected by IM Security ]
[20:25] al_babie05: hi
[20:25] xxxxxxx: how'er you dong?
[20:25] al_babie05: am doing good and u
[20:26] xxxxxxx: i'm doing fine. getting myself ready for christmas
[20:26] al_babie05: oh really
[20:26] al_babie05: thats the same mmod here
[20:27] al_babie05: can u tel me a bit about urself
[20:27] xxxxxxx: sure. what would you like to know?
[20:28] al_babie05: well basically everyhting
[20:28] xxxxxxx: well i'll answer as long as you do the same. deal?
[20:28] al_babie05: yes i will
[20:29] xxxxxxx: ok. my name's xxx xxx and i'm 27. and you?
[20:30] al_babie05: well am shaibu and am 33
[20:31] xxxxxxx: little older than me then. i'm from the uk. on the south coast. you?
[20:31] al_babie05: am from accra ghana west africa
[20:32] xxxxxxx: nice i've never been there. i'm single, no kids and work with computers. your turn
[20:32] al_babie05: i am single and ni kids as well..
[20:33] xxxxxxx: any more questions?
[20:33] al_babie05: what do u lok out for in a woman
[20:34] xxxxxxx: someone confident, good sense of humour, sensual and that can match me in bed physically
[20:35] al_babie05: well iw ant my man to be honest,caring and a one woman man and very sexy in bed as well
[20:35] xxxxxxx: so physical is important to you as well then?
[20:36] al_babie05: yes very important
[20:36] al_babie05: and how important is sex to u
[20:37] xxxxxxx: i absolutely love sex. if i had my way i'd spend all day in bed with the woman i love making love
[20:38] al_babie05: yes dear that maybe true....but a relationship is not all about sex eventhough it is wonderful...we shald be bestfriends as well as wnderful companions abd best in bed
[20:38] xxxxxxx: of course. a partnership is both physical and mental
[20:39] xxxxxxx: i can judge the mental side from our conversations, but physical is much more difficult to judge. which is why i'm so upfront about it
[20:40] al_babie05: yes dear thats tur,,,well i gues u havent seen any of my photos yet
[20:40] xxxxxxx: no i haven't. and i don't want to. not just yet anyway. i want you to describe yourself to me first
[20:41] al_babie05: i am 5 6 and busty
[20:41] xxxxxxx: what about your hair. let's start from the to pand work our way down your body
[20:43] al_babie05: well my hari is not too long and balck
[20:44] xxxxxxx: shoulder length? longer than that?
[20:46] xxxxxxx: still there?
[20:46] al_babie05: no
[20:46] xxxxxxx: how long is your hair? longer than shoulder length?
[20:47] al_babie05: not loner than my shouldrlength
[20:47] xxxxxxx: ok. and how about your face. how would you describe it?
[20:47] xxxxxxx: i want a mental image of you before i see your picture
[20:48] al_babie05: well pretty i will say
[20:48] xxxxxxx: what colour are your eyes?
[20:49] al_babie05: white
[20:49] xxxxxxx: what about the shape of your lips? full or thin?
[20:50] al_babie05: full
[20:51] xxxxxxx: very nice. ok. what about your neck and shoulders. long neck?
[20:52] al_babie05: no love
[20:52] xxxxxxx: ok, not a problem. room to have it snuggled and kissed though right?
[20:53] al_babie05: yes
[20:54] xxxxxxx: that's what counts. ok, describe your breasts for me now. not just "large". explain to me what they're like
[20:55] al_babie05: they are just large and my most aatractive parts
[20:55] xxxxxxx: real?
[20:56] al_babie05: yes
[20:56] xxxxxxx: good. i hate fake breasts. do you have large areola
[20:56] xxxxxxx: ?
[20:56] al_babie05: whats an areola
[20:56] xxxxxxx: the part surroundign your nipple
[20:57] al_babie05: well yes dear..maybe u will find out when one day if things work out between us
[20:57] xxxxxxx: ok. shall we move onto your stomach? flat, little round?
[20:58] al_babie05: well a litle round
[20:58] xxxxxxx: that's good. too skinny isn't good. hips?
[21:00] xxxxxxx: do you have good childbearing hips?
[21:02] xxxxxxx: still there?
[21:02] al_babie05: yes ...
[21:02] al_babie05: i wen to the bathrooom
[21:03] xxxxxxx: ok. no problem. so describe your hips to me.
[21:04] al_babie05: its for me to know and u to find oput
[21:05] xxxxxxx: so you're not going to tell me before i see your picture?
[21:05] al_babie05: well am not good at this description thing
[21:06] xxxxxxx: shall we skip it and move down then?
[21:06] al_babie05: ok
[21:06] xxxxxxx: tell me about your pussy. first up, is it shaved?
[21:07] al_babie05: no
[21:07] xxxxxxx: would you be willing to shave it?
[21:07] al_babie05: if thats what my man wants
[21:08] xxxxxxx: shaved definately. there's nothign worse than using your tongue on a woman and gettign a pubic hair caught between your teeth. if you don't shave it do you at least trim it short?
[21:09] al_babie05: ok..but iw ll do anyhting to please my man ...
[21:09] xxxxxxx: would you let me shave you?
[21:09] al_babie05: if u want to
[21:10] xxxxxxx: i'd love to. shaving a woman's pussy is a great precursor to sex.
[21:10] al_babie05: wow..
[21:10] xxxxxxx: you've never had a guy shave you before?
[21:11] al_babie05: no
[21:11] al_babie05: u havrent yet described urt bodyt as i di to u
[21:11] xxxxxxx: i'll describe mine once we've worked our way through yours.
[21:11] xxxxxxx: how about your pussy lips? long or short?
[21:12] al_babie05: not too long or too short
[21:12] xxxxxxx: enough to chew on though?
[21:13] al_babie05: yes
[21:13] xxxxxxx: cool. ok then, how about your ass?
[21:14] al_babie05: my bun is just the right size
[21:15] xxxxxxx: good. legs? long or short?
[21:15] *** You have been disconnected. Sat Dec 23 21:15:37 2006.
[21:15] *** "al_babie05" signed on at Sat Dec 23 21:15:42 2006.
[21:16] xxxxxxx: did you get that last message about your legs?
[21:16] al_babie05: [ Zone Labs Security alert: Session not encrypted because al_babie05 is not protected by IM Security ]
[21:16] al_babie05: no
[21:17] xxxxxxx: long legs?
[21:17] al_babie05: well my legare nott oo long and smooth
[21:17] xxxxxxx: do you wear heels?
[21:17] al_babie05: yes
[21:18] xxxxxxx: good.
[21:18] xxxxxxx: and tell me, how much experience do you have with men?
[21:19] al_babie05: well my last one was 2 yrs ago
[21:19] xxxxxxx: that's ok. tell me about what sexual preferences you have
[21:22] xxxxxxx: what's your favourite position?
[21:22] al_babie05: well 69 and doggy
[21:23] xxxxxxx: do you like oral sex?
[21:24] al_babie05: as long as with the right partner
[21:24] xxxxxxx: ever tried anal sex?
[21:24] al_babie05: no
[21:24] xxxxxxx: would you like to?
[21:25] al_babie05: with the right partner
[21:26] xxxxxxx: of course. if you like doggy you'll love it anal. trust me
[21:27] al_babie05: oh really
[21:28] xxxxxxx: absolutely. you can use your fingers on your pussy at the same time. or even a vibrator. do you use a vibrator?
[21:29] al_babie05: no..am not into self stimulation
[21:29] xxxxxxx: no? don't even use your fingers?
[21:30] al_babie05: no
[21:31] xxxxxxx: you must be so frustrated smoke comes out of your ears!! get one. it's great to use during sex. a dick in one hole and a vibe in the other, you'll be cumming like a mad woman
[21:33] xxxxxxx: hey listen i need to go. i'll catch you again tomorrow ok?
[21:34] al_babie05: ok
[21:34] al_babie05: iots been nice talking to u
[21:34] xxxxxxx: same here. we'll talk some more tomorrow. until then, bye and take care
[21:35] al_babie05: ok

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Itsnojoke, welcome to the forum, although I hate to hear about the way you found us. I am very sorry you got taken. Don't have anything to add to the excellent advice above, so I just wanted to express my sympathy. The IP did resolve to Ghana for me, in case you wanted to know.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
somejerk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll ditto what everybody else said. I'll wait a few days to bait so s(he) doesn't get suspicious about a sudden surge in business.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Love Lad is a by the book script merchant..That does me head in..So let's blow his head a little..It's obvious he hates it when he's not in control of the conversation and goes running.. Laughing

Quote:

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
wayne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I missed her today. We'll have to see what we can do after the holidays now.

@FP - we'll have to arrange to chat with her at the same time. There's nothing as fun as being able to have more than one baiter at once chatting to her and being able to relay stuff to each other at the same time. PM me if you're interested

And I notice she now claims to have a clean cut clam, when yesterday she told me she had a jungle down there.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work so far guys ..... @FP you have one seriously twisted mind... I like that ... Laughing . The guys in the office seriously think i need some pshyciatric help ..

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
BluesMan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working this lad right now. So far so good.
BluesMan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone baiting Shaibu who wants to join up with me 14:00 Central Time on Thur. send me a private message.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad annoys me so much..The way he tries to push his warped view of love and how it should be makes me gag..I reckon he's getting pissed off coz I'm ignoring him and spending all my dosh on a Shitsu.. Wink

Quote:

Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad must be scratchin' his head like mad after this one.. Laughing

Quote:

wayne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW!!

[20:45] XXXXXX: hey there!!
[20:45] al_babie05: [ Zone Labs Security alert: Session not encrypted because al_babie05 is not protected by IM Security ]
[20:46] al_babie05: hi
[20:46] XXXXXX: how's tricks?
[20:46] al_babie05: what tricks
[20:46] XXXXXX: tricks. you know. like how's things or how they hanging...
[20:47] al_babie05: dont get u
[20:47] XXXXXX: how are you in other words
[20:47] al_babie05: well am doing fine
[20:47] al_babie05: and how are u doiing too and how was ur xmas holidays
[20:47] XXXXXX: xmas was good. what about you?
[20:48] al_babie05: well mine was lonely
[20:48] al_babie05: all alone but thank godness am well
[20:49] XXXXXX: well is good. there was a 24 hour bug going around here. a lot of people spent their xmas with the squits
[20:50] al_babie05: wel i can see u had lost of fun then
[20:50] XXXXXX: oh yeah. what presents did you get?
[20:51] al_babie05: well basically i was alonr and ddint shre presents
[20:52] XXXXXX: no one there to share with?
[20:53] al_babie05: well my mum and briher went to the country side spo i was alone
[20:54] XXXXXX: oic. shame. maybe if we'd met eaqrlier you could have come stay with me
[20:55] al_babie05: are u enaged now or still single
[20:55] XXXXXX: still single
[20:56] al_babie05: ok..and ready to mingle right
[20:57] XXXXXX: absolutely. i'm looking again
[20:57] al_babie05: thats why i got on the internet and hope to meet a rel person no matter how far he is so=ince love knows no distance
[20:58] XXXXXX: definately. thew world's a lot smaller now we have the net
[20:58] al_babie05: yes dear thats true
[20:58] al_babie05: and have u had any luck since u started searching on th internet
[20:59] XXXXXX: i've met a few people but never found the "one"
[20:59] al_babie05: me 2..i hope i have met a special person now eventhpought its to early and we hardly ever chat regularly
[21:00] XXXXXX: really?
[21:00] XXXXXX: so should i really be hitting on you?
[21:00] al_babie05: yes dear
[21:00] al_babie05: lest try sharing a lot
[21:01] XXXXXX: time to send me your pics you think?
[21:01] al_babie05: and what of u
[21:02] XXXXXX: i'll swap you mine for yours
[21:02] al_babie05: ok..i wil send them
[21:02] XXXXXX: [email protected]
[21:03] al_babie05: ok
[21:04] XXXXXX: send me yours and i'll send you mine
[21:04] al_babie05: ok
[21:05] XXXXXX: let me know once you've sent it then
[21:05] al_babie05: ok.. i wil trry sending them now
[21:05] XXXXXX: ok
[21:06] XXXXXX: i'm looking forward to seeing you finally
[21:06] al_babie05: me 2
[21:07] al_babie05: are u prepared to look as far as where i live for a woman
[21:07] XXXXXX: i don't see why not as long as it's the right woman
[21:08] al_babie05: well thats positive ans i love that
[21:08] XXXXXX: who cares how far away they are if they're the right person.
[21:09] al_babie05: yes dear thats true
[21:09] XXXXXX: and how about you? would you be willing to travel here if i asked you to?
[21:10] *** "al_babie05" signed off at Fri Dec 29 21:10:05 2006.
[21:10] *** "al_babie05" signed on at Fri Dec 29 21:10:17 2006.
[21:10] al_babie05: yes and with al my love
[21:10] *** "al_babie05" signed off at Fri Dec 29 21:10:48 2006.
[21:11] *** "al_babie05" signed on at Fri Dec 29 21:11:05 2006.
[21:11] XXXXXX: connection problems?
[21:11] al_babie05: [ Zone Labs Security alert: Session not encrypted because al_babie05 is not protected by IM Security ]
[21:11] al_babie05: yes deat
[21:11] XXXXXX: all ok again now? cos i want to see what you look like
[21:13] al_babie05: ok..dear
[21:13] XXXXXX: go send me your pics then Smile
[21:18] al_babie05: have u got it now
[21:18] al_babie05: <ding>
[21:18] XXXXXX: i'll go look now
[21:20] XXXXXX: holy fuck!!!!! you are a BABE!!!
[21:21] al_babie05: wow..thats what most people say but i now need a real man to shre the rest of my life with
[21:22] XXXXXX: i gotta ask. what's your bra size?
[21:23] al_babie05: 38 d
[21:24] XXXXXX: yowser! that's pretty impressive.
[21:24] al_babie05: to be honest they are my most attrative and senstive parts
[21:24] XXXXXX: i'll bet you love to have them touched
[21:25] al_babie05: very much and if its with the right person,if its you why not,we can make sweet love
[21:25] XXXXXX: had them licked before?
[21:25] al_babie05: not in a very long time
[21:26] al_babie05: to be honest i havent done it in a very logn time but like riding a bike it never goes away\
[21:26] XXXXXX: definately. do you like giving tit wanks with them?
[21:26] al_babie05: can u sedn me more of ur photos
[21:26] al_babie05: whats that
[21:27] XXXXXX: a tit wank? when you put a guy's dick inbetween them and wank him off using them
[21:27] al_babie05: wel i havent done that beforew but it will be excitng to try with u
[21:28] XXXXXX: cool. i love tit wanks.
[21:29] al_babie05: well i think we are getting along perfectly and we have to chat often
[21:29] XXXXXX: definately. i can't believe you've never given a guy a tit wank though. breasts that big are screaming to have them used like that
[21:31] al_babie05: wellmaybe i wasnt with the right guy,
[21:31] al_babie05: he ddint explore well
[21:31] XXXXXX: maybe. your body definately needs to be explored. every inch of it
[21:32] al_babie05: ys dear maybe u can do it beter
[21:32] al_babie05: but the feelign on line is not as ggod as the real feeling
[21:32] XXXXXX: you bet your sweet ass i can.
[21:32] al_babie05: so tell me dear whats the way forward for us now
[21:33] XXXXXX: hmm. maybe we should think about meeting you think?
[21:34] al_babie05: yes love thats very true
[21:34] al_babie05: i feel we will get alogn perfectly
[21:35] XXXXXX: i want to have you here and to touch your body. tell me, what would you do to me if you were here right now?
[21:36] al_babie05: well i willl kiss u passiontely and caress u gently till i make u so hard
[21:37] XXXXXX: i'd like that. what else would you do?
[21:37] al_babie05: i can lick and suck u soo hard till u scream my name in delight
[21:38] XXXXXX: would you offer me your ass?
[21:39] al_babie05: to me ..i wil do evry thign with my man
[21:39] XXXXXX: would you let me fuck your ass?
[21:41] al_babie05: yes love
[21:41] XXXXXX: tell me what else you would let me do
[21:41] al_babie05: tel me what u want to do
[21:41] al_babie05: we cab do a 69
[21:42] XXXXXX: i love that. what else?
[21:42] XXXXXX: tell me what things you want me to do to you
[21:43] al_babie05: well i will want u to lick my boobs and caress them al over\
[21:43] XXXXXX: can you suck your own nipples?
[21:45] al_babie05: no love i wil prefer u do it for me
[21:45] XXXXXX: so you wouldn't do it for me to watch?
[21:46] al_babie05: if we are togetehr fine
[21:46] al_babie05: i wil surely do it for u
[21:47] XXXXXX: i'd love to see you do that. would you masterbate for me to watch?
[21:48] al_babie05: thats somethign i have never done my dear
[21:48] XXXXXX: really? would you?
[21:49] al_babie05: u will have to convince me
[21:50] XXXXXX: i'm sure i could. well i have to go. i enjoyed talking to you again. next time we coud maybe plan your coming to visit me
[21:51] al_babie05: oook..dear and when can we chat again
[21:51] XXXXXX: i'll be here tomorrow but not the day after
[21:52] al_babie05: ok..and o send me a mail.i will send u more phtos as well
[21:52] XXXXXX: ok. bigger ones next tiem i hope
[21:52] al_babie05: ok..dear and i hpe u will let me see more of u as well
[21:53] al_babie05: i have enjoyed talkigm to u wayne...but u dont know my name
[21:53] XXXXXX: i will. send me some more of yours and i'll send you more of me. anyway, gtg. bye

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These convos are certainly very revealing. Dr Freud eat your heart out.

I'll add my sympathies to itsnojoke. It takes real courage to admit your mistake and for that you deserve a lot of credit. There are thousands of other victims out there in exactly your situation but very few of them would have the courage to admit they were scammed so kudos to you. Of course the advice you've been given is spot on. I hope that watching the scammer being given the Full Treatment by our master baiters gives you some kind of 'revenge'.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
wayne

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of the time my conversations with scammers are very ordinary and boring, but in cases like this it's good to show just how much they'll take off a person in the pursuit of their money. I'd NEVER treat a real woman like this. I reserve this kind of thing just for scammers. The REAL fun comes when they think they're just one step away from getting the money off you. Then you can really start laying on the abuse to the lad and show how much they'll take Twisted Evil

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For info. Shaibu is still sending tearful emails trying to repair our relationship. I guess s/he's running short of money. Unfortunately, the emails are also being cc'ed to my work email. I'm hoping s/he'll get over it soon and find a new interest.
wayne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NSFW!!! (again)

[20:43] XXXXXX: hey there!! how're you doing today?
[20:43] al_babie05: [ Zone Labs Security alert: Session not encrypted because al_babie05 is not protected by IM Security ]
[20:43] al_babie05: am doing great and sad iddint hear from u again
[20:44] XXXXXX: well it's been the new year and all that. been out partying
[20:45] al_babie05: well and i hope u are okay now and hopefully we shall spend more time together
[20:45] XXXXXX: yeah of course. so what did you do for new years day?
[20:46] al_babie05: nothing really
[20:46] al_babie05: just alone at home watching firworks ushering in the new year
[20:46] XXXXXX: no party?
[20:47] al_babie05: no dear
[20:47] XXXXXX: you can't tell me you didn't do a little partying to see the new year in??
[20:47] al_babie05: i sent u a new year message
[20:48] XXXXXX: i didn't get anything off you
[20:48] XXXXXX: was it an email?
[20:48] al_babie05: no..it was an offline message on the messenger
[20:48] XXXXXX: i didn't get anything. maybe it fucked up and didn't send properly
[20:49] al_babie05: ok..dear
[20:49] XXXXXX: you can always make up for it by sending me a few new pictures of yourself
[20:49] al_babie05: ok..dear.did u love the first one si sent
[20:50] XXXXXX: absolutely. you were right your tits are definately your best feature
[20:51] al_babie05: yes dear and iu havent had them explored fro i along time
[20:51] XXXXXX: i don't understand. explain again
[20:52] al_babie05: well i said i havent had real love on them for a long time
[20:52] al_babie05: thats all
[20:52] XXXXXX: i see. would you like some of my love on them?
[20:53] al_babie05: why not..we got along perfectly on our last vchat and i hope it gets better
[20:53] al_babie05: all i need is a real man who wil show real love and affection
[20:53] XXXXXX: i can do that for you.
[20:55] al_babie05: yes dear ,,thats true like the wya u exhibited in our first chat but inal everyhting has to move to reality
[20:56] XXXXXX: so what do you suggest?
[20:57] al_babie05: well...you are the man.we both got here to look for love so tell me what u think
[20:57] XXXXXX: think we should meet maybe?
[20:58] al_babie05: i will love that
[20:58] al_babie05: will u conem to ghana
[20:58] XXXXXX: i'm easy. what do you think would be better@?
[20:58] XXXXXX: i come to you or you come here?
[20:59] al_babie05: comign to u will be very expensive for me..will u help..
[20:59] XXXXXX: yeah, as long as you find out what needs doing
[20:59] al_babie05: i will have to apply for a visa nd it takes 3 weeks to be processed
[21:00] al_babie05: do u have a bed big enough for the 2 of us
[21:00] XXXXXX: fuck yeah
[21:00] XXXXXX: i have room for me, you and one of your friends if needs be
[21:01] al_babie05: i will be comign all alone to spend special time with u ..no friends ..just me and you
[21:01] XXXXXX: i didn't mean REALLY 3 of us. just saying how big my bed is
[21:02] al_babie05: ok..love and it will be big enough for us to rol over and over again
[21:02] al_babie05: and how do u want me to be physivcallyu..do u want my pussy to be naturally or shaved
[21:02] XXXXXX: definately shaved.
[21:02] al_babie05: ok..dear
[21:03] al_babie05: there is a visa application fee as..well
[21:03] XXXXXX: no problem. so will you shave it all or leave a strip of pubic hair?
[21:03] al_babie05: i will shave it all
[21:04] XXXXXX: ok. smooth is good. i hate hairs in my mouth when i'm using my tongue on a woman.
[21:05] al_babie05: ok..love..i will need to see more of ur phots again..so u wont have problems identifying me from the airport or something
[21:06] XXXXXX: of course. send me some more of yours and i'll send another one in the reply. like last time
[21:06] al_babie05: ok..dera i will do that for sure
[21:06] al_babie05: the vis applicatuon fee is 100 poumds and the visa will be valid for 6 months
[21:07] XXXXXX: ok. you go ahead and do that now
[21:07] XXXXXX: the picture i mean. visa place will be shut this tiem of night Smile)
[21:07] al_babie05: yes love thats true....i will do that tomorrw
[21:08] al_babie05: i just want u to know
[21:08] XXXXXX: we'll have to find out what the whole cost is first. travel and some sexy new outfits for you to wear
[21:09] al_babie05: will u b eonline tomorrw for me to give u the deatils of what i fimd out
[21:09] XXXXXX: right you are. and work out what it'll cost for you to buy some special underwear for our first night.
[21:09] XXXXXX: i can get you some too if you want
[21:10] al_babie05: its bete ro me to dothe shopping myself
[21:10] XXXXXX: want to keep it a suprise huh? Wink
[21:10] al_babie05: u just tell me what u want me to wear.then i do that here..
[21:10] al_babie05: i hope u will be here for us to chat tomorrw..i will be disppointed if u are not here
[21:11] XXXXXX: i'll be here. i'm still on holiday til next week
[21:12] al_babie05: ok. most probably..if i get to apply for the visa..it will be ready by theend of the month ..and i hope u wil have special time to be wqith me as well..wayne
[21:12] al_babie05: do u remember my name
[21:12] XXXXXX: shaibu
[21:13] al_babie05: yes wayne..u do remember me.
[21:13] XXXXXX: do you remember mine? cos you'll be screaming it every night when we meet Smile)
[21:14] al_babie05: yes love and cant wait to moan it out in pleasure
[21:15] XXXXXX: and i can't wait to put my dick in every hole you have
[21:15] al_babie05: am gettign horny now
[21:15] al_babie05: i havent done it ina logn time and lookign forward to be with u
[21:15] XXXXXX: tell me what you want me to do to you our first night together
[21:17] al_babie05: well i wil love to have ur cock inbetween my boobs and give thne a god time
[21:17] XXXXXX: can you suck me off at the same time as rubbing my dick between your tits?
[21:18] al_babie05: fir sure
[21:19] XXXXXX: will you turn round and let me fuck you in the ass?
[21:19] al_babie05: once am with u we shall do evryhting swet for satisfaction,the most important thing is for us to enjoy it both
[21:19] al_babie05: i wish we could fast forward the vis application process
[21:20] XXXXXX: we can get that all sorted once we know how much it'll all cost. don't worry about the money. i'm not loaded but i do better than ok for myself
[21:20] XXXXXX: i can sure afford to pay for you to come stay for a sex filled fortnight
[21:21] al_babie05: well..its noit just about money but sharing a sweet time together
[21:21] XXXXXX: of course. but we have to get you here before w ecan explore each other's bodies
[21:21] al_babie05: will u help me ith the visa application for a start
[21:22] XXXXXX: sure. are you on the pill? i don't want any little waynes running round just yet
[21:22] al_babie05: dont worry love..iots a promise fromme to u
[21:23] XXXXXX: so you're on the pill yes? i want to be sure
[21:23] al_babie05: very very sure
[21:24] al_babie05: i wont do anything to jeopardiuse our meeting
[21:24] XXXXXX: ok good. i hate having to wear condoms. when i cum i want it to fill your pussy up not a comdom
[21:25] al_babie05: yes love,,tasyting a candy withgout ts wraper is much better and having u natural will be fantastic
[21:26] al_babie05: are u there
[21:26] al_babie05: <ding>
[21:27] XXXXXX: yeah i'm still here.
[21:27] XXXXXX: so we're cool about trying out every position we can think of yeah? is ther eanything you DON' T want to do?#
[21:28] al_babie05: well..i can tthink of anyhting i wont like to do..all i want is to have wonderful time with u
[21:28] al_babie05: we just explore eachother and have wonderful pasion
[21:28] al_babie05: have u ever tried bondage
[21:28] XXXXXX: yeah. a couple of times. you?
[21:29] al_babie05: no..but am looking forward to trying it with u ..if possible
[21:30] XXXXXX: what have you tried before?
[21:30] al_babie05: i have done a doggy and a 69 but like i told u i have been inactive for a very long time and lookign forward to u opening me up agagain
[21:31] XXXXXX: i'll open you up all right. do they sell sex toys where you are or do you have to improvise?
[21:31] al_babie05: no..love
[21:31] al_babie05: they dont sel them here
[21:32] al_babie05: i have just sent some pictures to u
[21:32] XXXXXX: so you just use what's available?
[21:32] XXXXXX: ok. i'm looking forward to them
[21:33] al_babie05: i just cluth to my pillow for comfort whem a, horny but now i have u ..i have hope of meeting and sharing a good time with u
[21:33] XXXXXX: you must jill yourself off. a finger or a bottle?
[21:33] al_babie05: no..lov i wll rather have u .i dont belief in self stimulation but sweet reality
[21:34] XXXXXX: ok. tell me about the wildest thing you ever did sexwise
[21:35] al_babie05: a 69 a
[21:35] XXXXXX: that's it?
[21:35] XXXXXX: ever fucked in public?
[21:36] al_babie05: no love
[21:36] XXXXXX: you MUST have done something wild. a 69 is hardly wild.
[21:37] al_babie05: well..maybe i never had the righ partners.u can always teach mre
[21:37] XXXXXX: i'll teach you everything i know.
[21:38] al_babie05: thats wonderful and lookign forward tothat.. and mind u ,u will not be the only one in control when we are in bed i can also ride u as well
[21:39] XXXXXX: of course. i want you to do what you feel is right
[21:39] al_babie05: and the feeling will get better when am with u
[21:39] XXXXXX: no email's arrived here. did you send it to the right address?
[21:39] XXXXXX: it's .co.uk and not com remember
[21:40] al_babie05: yes i did
[21:40] al_babie05: its [email protected]
[21:40] XXXXXX: ok. just arrived. brb
[21:41] XXXXXX: do you have anything more revealing? and bigger?
[21:42] al_babie05: not now...i will try tht out for u.iuts the quality of the camera i have..besides there will be no need for phtos when u have me..but sweet reality and pleasure
[21:42] XXXXXX: maybe so, but something a bit more revealing would help me imagine what i can do to you when you come here
[21:43] al_babie05: ok..love..pls promise me u will never leave me laone..here u are the first i have reallymet and hope for good things to happen
[21:44] XXXXXX: i promise
[21:45] al_babie05: thnaks a lot for giving me your word
[21:45] al_babie05: whci city do u live in
[21:46] XXXXXX: i live in bedford
[21:46] XXXXXX: like the vans
[21:46] al_babie05: i hope we have a lot of peace and quiet at home with no noise from neighbours to havea wonderful time together
[21:47] XXXXXX: i'm surrounded by farmland. just sheep and cows here
[21:48] al_babie05: ok..dear and if things get hot we may have to do it in the farm house lol
[21:48] XXXXXX: we can do it on the farm if you want.
[21:49] al_babie05: we have to be careful..we are not seen by people
[21:49] al_babie05: and i jope our time together will not be sex only but spending qulaity time together and knowing eachother as well
[21:49] XXXXXX: there's plenty of trees around. don't worry
[21:50] al_babie05: ok..love am so happy and wil sleep with u in thoughts tonight
[21:50] XXXXXX: i will too
[21:51] al_babie05: thnaks a lot wayne and looking forward toshring specil time with u
[21:51] al_babie05: am loking forward to us making sweet love in the bathroom as well
[21:51] XXXXXX: same here. find out the details and we can arrange it.
[21:52] al_babie05: ok..love will u be here tomorrw or i shld send it to u in an eamail
[21:53] al_babie05: the only reson i wil be on the mesenger is to be with u
[21:53] XXXXXX: better send it just in case. but i should be here
[21:53] al_babie05: ok..love.i will be looking forward to it and hope u will get the funds for me to apply for the visa by friday
[21:54] XXXXXX: i'll go to the bank tomorrow
[21:54] al_babie05: ok..love
[21:54] XXXXXX: well i guess i should go. i'll speak to you tomorrow
[21:55] al_babie05: you are leavbing me so soon
[21:55] XXXXXX: i have an early morning. need a good night's sleep
[21:55] XXXXXX: until tomorrow, goodnight

I almost choked when the lad said this about sex without a condom

tasyting a candy withgout ts wraper is much better Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic