SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrPop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my lad will be called Usmann and will be calling for Joe Blob.

Thanks for taking all these calls, you deserve a knighthood for the service you provide to everyone on these boards!

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MrPop

Usmann rang this morning and apologised ever so nicely and I even spoke to his darling 'wife' who says that she indeed loves shopping and cannot wait until we get to meet in person. Awwwwwwwwwww aint they sweet and me being so F'in stupid I belive every word they say Laughing . They are all yours now, as they belive that we are a lovely naive couple ready to part with our hard earned cash. Shocked

Time to stoke the fire and raise the heat some Twisted Evil

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mrpop

your lad called again today (fri) and says he will be here (London) tomorrow or Sunday, I could not hear him well as Ozzy was playing in the background and I was chillin'. But I do know him and his wife are comming and he said something about meeting us Sunday

SO Tell us....are we getting a SAFARI?????

Ohhhh I do hope so Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've only been e-mailing him for a week so I'm not going to hold my breath! I'm expected to pay $400 clearance fee when he arrives in the country so I'm sure I will get a call at some point.

I have set up a dmclub account and given him that number so hopefully you won't have him disturbing you Christmas weekend

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL I enjoy being disturbed Twisted Evil

He must have a contact here maybe to meet up with. If he does call me I will be out shopping and tell them all about how busy it is and of course I would like to speak to the Mrs and see how they like it and how was the trip..yadda yadda...and will be thinking that you are with/meeting them Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had an e-mail from him when I woke up this morning and he told me he had spoken to you and was very impressed with how you spoke to him! He also asked me to let you know that he and his wife have a very precious gift for you when they come over!

A diplomat by the name of Paul Morgan is apparently on a flight to Heathrow as we speak to handover the cases of cash - he has my dmclub number but I think he might try to phone you when mine goes straight to voicemail.

Thanks again for all your help

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh yes I have been ever so nice to him, I love safaris Very Happy . He said something about being here at 6pm and I have ignored a couple of his calls since noon just to stress him abit.

Is there somewhere set up that you have agreed to meet him? he seems to belive me so I can probably send him pretty much anywhere. If you email him you should let him know I am shopping with my mum or something like that so I will be near a phone but not in a place where his diplomat may be Wink

So far it is thier same number the standard nigerian phone code, I would think that they should be using a UK mobile when they 'get here' or at least a payphone??
Update me as to where you are with this and i will make up a load of rubbish as normal.....I can only hope for a death threat once these arseholes twig..that would really make my day Razz of couse I will get sweeter and sweeter once they start getting fed up.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't said I would meet him anywhere, but if he phones you back (so far I have only received blank voicemails) could you possibly ask him to meet me at Chapters restaurant opposite Liverpool St station?

Liverpool St is the only part of London I know well enough to know that there is a restaurant next to a police station! I haven't been able to answer his phone calls because I am on Oxford Street buying he and his wife a nice thank you gift and it's impossible to hear anything because of all the people.

I will let you know if I hear anything else from him.

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mrpop

Your lad just talked to me at 3:30gmt, he did seem to be abit dismayed as both of us are rather hard to get to today. I told him that I am at my mums baking cookies for the church tomorrow and you are on Oxford street shopping and it is quite noisy there. I told him to meet (or his diplomat) at Chapters at 6pm. The 'diplomat' will be ringing me soon as your phone is not answering. You should answer him and tell him to meet you on Liverpool street.....I will tell him the same Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent him a number of e-mails chasing him asking why he is only leaving blank voicemails and asking him to let me know what is going on - playing the slightly nervous, naive scamee. I'm still new to this (this is my first bait) and I have my dmclub going straight to voicemail because I don't feel confident enough to answer their calls yet.

Feel free to ignore his calls if you don't feel like talking to him - it could be fun to wind him up a bit!

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, confidence does come with time. Although it does make you more credible, it is strange that they are so willing on meeting straight away. I reckon he has some 'friends' that live in London and just thinks that if you are willing to meet up then why not as they are already there.

Did you give them a 'home' address? He did mention about the diplomat meeting us at home to collect them money. I told him we are planning on meeting at 6pm for a meal (therefore should meet up outside chapters) Liverpool street. While I am at my mums just outside Reading and waiting for you to collect me...and OH dear the traffic is horrible Shocked or I may just drive..I dunno yet until I speak to the London one..then I just go off what he said

Of course if he calls from a UK number then I know they are seperated Twisted Evil Then I can mix up all the details and claim #1 told me this or #2 told me that. That gets fun when you turn them against one another. Especially by meeting and paying the London lad...and telling the other one that ...and then claiming the other one is lying etc. keep em confused Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave them a Greenwich address, 69 Albert Square, which I googled before giving it to him so I could be sure it was a non-existant address.

Thanks again for all your help with this!

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is starting to panic abit and said he just gets your voicemail so he is unsure of what to do. I told him I spoke to you abt 30 mins ago and you said that he has not contacted you yet as you have no messages on your voice mail. So he said he will leave you a message.

He has not introduced any UK lad yet. So if he keeps up this ploy I will simply tell him either 1) you said you met him at the restaurant and exchanged the money. 2) I am mad at you for something and I dont want to hard anything abt you as I am not speaking..or something elas I happen to create. If he cannot get ahold of you personally he may just back out totally Confused I will do what I can from here Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is the e-mail I just received from him, I'm not going to reply for a while because I'm supposedly on Oxford St and I've decided to have some trouble finding an internet cafe!

dear joe,

i received your email and it,s well noted by the way i was the one whom actually left a voice mail to you because i have been trying the new number that you gave to me and it,s not going through so i was worried and the diplomat has left to heathrow airport since morning so i try to call you to keep you inform. now he will call you any moment from now and all you need to do is to listen to him and pay only the clearance fee so that he can leave the airport very easy and move to your house immediately with the two boxes.

my dear brother i have concluded all arrangement concerning me and my wife coming over to meet with you and your wife and finalise what we will invest the money upon so please just get ready for the diplomat and follow his instructions very well i will still be trying your number to see if i can get through to talk to you.

best regards,
Dr.Usman .

When I do reply I will explain that I haven't heard his calls because of the crowds in the stores, and I will also remind him that we will be meeting in Chapters.

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe..yes I told him eariler it was noisey

WELL now we have the UK lad callin Laughing
Just when I was tucking into my steak & pawns!! That aint happening..so I clicked the answer button and carried on with my meal...the phone was in arms reach away..so I managed a 'hello' here and there and I could hear him saying something but what I do not know LOL.

so after 3 of the UK calls I have had 3 of the 1st lad call and now my lovely meal is finished I will talk to which ever one decides to call.

BTW the UK lad withhold's his number..but if you email him tell him you received calls from number 07904582xxx (when they withold numbers I still get the first parts of the withheld numbers Cool That should freak him abit

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP have you heard any more from either of them? I'm in the mood for slapping someone and if they didn't turn up at the restaurant they are in the firing line!

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope not a word....I was really hoping one would ring back but they may have given up tonight. Oh well Usmann is flying in tomorrow morn right? Laughing Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP,

I sent him a slap this morning when the only thing I had received from him was another blank voicemail! I told him how I had braved the crowds in the West End to buy him and his wife a diamond necklace and Cartier watch and 'now I discover it was all an elaborate hoax to make me sit alone in a restaurant until 9pm looking like a plum'.

I'm pretty sure he won't phone (he won't want a verbal slap as well!) but if he does you have free rein over how you deal with him.

Thank you again for all your help, I hope you have a merry Christmas.

MP

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya VP,

Fingers crossed, you might be getting a call from my Mister Joseph HP, to politely request your grandaughter's hand in marriage.... Wink
and also your permission for me to travel to Africa to holiday with him... Very Happy
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mrpop
it has been quiet this morning, but all may not be lost he just may be quiet for a coule days then resurface with a tragic story as to why he could not travel on Sunday...these lads think that we forget after awhile Wink so if he does then of course belive every word he says and do not mention the missed flight..and start over again..eg..wash and rinse and wash again Very Happy

@Simba
LOL that would be a fun one I have two grown daughters of my own..so I do know how to interrogate...er I mean speak to well meaning young men Rolling Eyes

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only one call today from a number I have not seen yet. They only did a 'one bell' so do not let them tell you they tried and could not get through!! They are lazy and expect you to call them back..LOL

914 was called from 002332432*2762 at 16:14:47 on Dec 24 2006.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VP - you have a PM Very Happy

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dan

We have had our Boxing Day phone call!! Laughing
He rang abt 4pm and we had a nice chat. I told him I wanted his piccy with him looking sexy and showing his muscles...he said he will do that for me. And then he called me baby and said I was now his 'baby' and wanted to know what name I would give him a first I did not know and was doing the girley giggle then I said how about 'stud muffin' (I am on the verge of loosing my lunch by this time Confused ) and he said yeah yeah. He asked when i would be comming over and I said I was unsure and the travel agents were closed today..but I did go shopping for lots of sexy clothes for my trip. He also asked if there was a WU in my country, I could not remember what country I was in Wink so I said that I was not familiar with them and only know my bank and I think I can send wiretransfer quite easy. Then he asked what part of London I was in..I said Woodgreen (but he said something else) so he did not understand me very well. As well as all the 'babies' and 'I love you's ' I am turning all shades of green and finding it hard to breath...I think I may need the paramedics with some potent drugs to combat this wretched nausea!! No more love baits they only make me ill!!! Laughing

I really hope this is enough of the gooey shit..I will have to argue with many lads now to erase this memory Twisted Evil

Happy Holidays
vp

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks lots VP, sounds like you have played him perfectly Thumbs up

I never gave him a location so I am not sure why he came up with London. Woodgreen it is then Very Happy Can't wait for the pic with him showing his muscles boxer I now want a sign with 'stud muffin' incorporated. I love that VP Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
I am turning all shades of green and finding it hard to breath...I think I may need the paramedics with some potent drugs to combat this wretched nausea!! No more love baits they only make me ill!!!

Sorry about that puke - let's hope he doesn't want to hear your sexy voice again Very Happy

How long did you have to put up with him for?

Thanks again.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:

@Simba
LOL that would be a fun one I have two grown daughters of my own..so I do know how to interrogate...er I mean speak to well meaning young men Rolling Eyes

Yes, I have a feeling that you will absolutely relish this phone call.... Laughing

I'll leave you to do whatever takes your fancy, but if you would like a brief bait-plot then drop me a PM and I'll bring you up to speed... Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic