SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

3l3na F1n3 has a full in-box.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had this one off script for a while now unfortunatley her mail.ru account aparently has a full in box and all my mails are bouncing.

Does anyone have a second account for her/him?
The full account is [email protected]

VLad is still emailing me from the account so the idiot doesn't realise her mail box is full.

The really bad bit is she is most concerned about both my character and the $money$ for her plane ticket to meet him Smile

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent an email to that address yesterday or the day before and had the same problem.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess it's all good as while nobody can email her back she cant be scamming anybody. I had her well off script. She is still mailing me. I was thinking that she is proberly being spammed by a baiter or a victim. It's a pittty that we may never know.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's back Benj - Go get her Smile
except shes on gmail same name. My bad Embarassed my fault. I sent her an invite. I was just testing her account and the invite bounced so how did she get it? does gmail keep trying after it has reported a permanent failure?
Or was this a deliberate ploy to see what I do?
Or am I just paranoid Shocked

Odd if so then she proberly got all the emails I sent Smile
which may be the reason she has come back really pissed of about a friend of mine waring me about russin scammers Smile

At least it gives me more leverage with her.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic