SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thirteen arrests in Amsterdam!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news in our regional newspaper this evening!

In short: Dutch police have arrested thirteen West-African scammers in the Netherlands over the past few weeks. The suspects made over a hundred victims, who paid sums from � 8,500 up to � 250,000. Their victims were from, among others, the USA, Jamaica and Germany. Police think that the money the scammers made has already been moved out of the country. A suitcase of counterfeit money was confiscated though. The arrests are the first succes in an offensive against West-African scammer gangs which operate from the Netherlands, according tho the police.

Strange enough I haven't found this news on any website so far, but believe me: the article from the Leeuwarder Courant is here right in front of me. The article goes on to explain how the scam works, but that's no news to members here.

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for sharing! So the Netherlands are not longer the safe haven they used to be.

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo. I wish them many happy years in lock down!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news, thanks for posting it, Max, hope they get more than the usual Dutch slap on the wrist.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
somejerk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that could explain why a couple of my lads just randomly disappeared...

Quote:
The suspects made over a hundred victims, who paid sums from � 8,500 up to � 250,000.

It's sad and confusing that people still get duped by that crap.
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Max Wieldruk wrote:
A suitcase of counterfeit money was confiscated though.

No mention of the "cleaning" chemicals?
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a "Suitcase"? No Trunk Boxes? Shocked

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I translated the Dutch 'koffer' as 'suitcase' - the usual meaning. On the other hand, it may also be translated as briefcase, coffer, trunk box... Wink
And here's a <a href="http://www.zibb.nl/ict/nieuwsbericht/asp/artnr/1316050/versie/1/">link </a> and another <a href="http://www.blikopnieuws.nl/bericht/39199">link </a> to this news on Dutch newssites.

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for passing on some Christmas cheer Dr. Max Smile

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news - It's a morale boost to lowly baiters (and victims) to know that the law DOES go after these criminals because so many of them get away it with due to the powerlessness of the police because they just don't have enough evidence to prosecute even though they know the people they arrest are guilty as sin.

I am NOT bagging the cops here - I understand that their hands are tied (pun intended) when it comes to nailing the scammers so it's great to see them being able to drag a few off the streets, and away from their computers, to face justice.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to read some good news - thanks for that Dr Max Very Happy

Gnasher wrote:
to drag a few off the streets ... to face justice.

...and hopefully a soapy moment in the showers with their new 'friend' Big Bubba Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish I knew where they were being held.. I'd send them each some "soap on a rope" Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeay, cloggies! They have a brand new team in Amsterdam, dedicated to 419scams. So, it is paying off. Good to see something useful is being done with my tax money.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Redeye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance of a way to contact them as I have received a few emails from the netherlands, numpties even gave me a phone number.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been through Schiphol Airport about 15 times this year and each time I've been to the Marechaussee (Police) office and given them printouts of the lastest batch of scams with Dutch IP addresses or cellphone numbers.

I'd like to think that some of my work has paid off! I've also sent a lot on by email to the 'financielexpertise' address (haven't got the full one here), maybe someone could confirm the correct one now for this new team.

Why is it that so many scammers are based in Holland and Spain (and South Africa)? I think a big reason is that because in those countries you can buy a prepaid cellphone or SIM card without any identity verification at all. There are other countries too but I'm not going to say which ones here in case I tell the scamming scum something they don't know.

I also take the Spanish based scams to the Guardia Civil whenever I'm in Spain, or at least I used to but have given up now as they really treated me like an idiot for doing this.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
Lex Dura
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419-scamming has been quite the news item here in the low countries during the last week. Not only did the police bust a group in Amsterdam, there also was a TV documentary about these guys and the fact that the Netherlands is a safe haven for scammers. Maybe the documentary forced the police to intervene because they were already investigating the scammers?

And, lo and behold, even my (Belgian) newspaper carried a special report about the Nigerian scammers.

Lex.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

please don't necro old threads Wink

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic