SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hugh-Jarse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya, nice to see there's someone who enoys talking to these weirdo's, if you get any calls for Mike Oxbigg, would be appreciated if you make any crap up but obv let me know what was said.

Thanks alot.

Hugh
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ GoldDalek

Mr D.J rang this morning, I told him you were at your mums house. If he calls back I will tell him you are home and I will go and get you.......too bad your home is sooo big it may take hours to find ya Wink

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@vp

Thank you. He's probably chasing his moneygram payment after filling in Form 49 Laughing

Should he call again, I'm sorting it out now and I will email him later.

Cheers

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ chiose

chiose wrote:

If you don't mind, Line Kouassi asking for Roy Munson
might bother you. (btw, have you seen 'kingpin'?)

(S)he's Ish Boorg's friend, and now I'm Roy Munson.

Just as before, feel free to abuse him/her at your leisure.

Your lad called appx 6:30pm GMT

When he first called I went to get you and could not find you...you snuck off somewhere, he did wait a few minutes whilst I was away than hung up. He the called back after a few minutes so I told him you must have nipped out because I thought you were in the back..bla bla. He is very talkative and told me all your business (he did ask if I was your wife, to which I ignored and he never asked again). He waffled on and on abt the 45 or so millions and told me he was an International property lawyer to which I asked if you were buying a house because I had not heard anything about this, then he explained somemore of this 'transaction'. As I was trying to take notes so I could pass them on to you he kindly went over things a few times so I got my message correct.

He wants you to email him and I asked if you have his number because he should give it to me just in case, he said he was sure you had it...and we chatted back n forth abit, I think he thinks I am a nice person... Twisted Evil .....said the spider to the fly.... so as he thinks I am a person of trust he may call me back looking for you. I burned a few minutes of his expensive phone charges.

Now over to you..one happy lad that is gonna take you for all you have Laughing But I wonder if he should have told me soooo much....and I have never seen kingpin so I don't know about that.

So as far as some other woman comming to my country...I really really dont think I like that too well Very Happy

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ GoldDalek

He just called again at 11:20pm GMT I told him you were in the shower..he said he will call back Very Happy

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@GoldDalek,

Mr DJ callled back promptly last night 11pm ish, and somehow my phone kept getting a really bad connection and he tried 3 times to get a good connection because I could not hear him at all, and the noise was screeching and terrible so he probaly really wants to talk to you (this effect I have noticed happens when one puts the mobile phone too close to the computer speakers....not, of course that I would do such a thing) Wink

@ the owner of phone number 002348060*81431 I have 7 phone calls starting from 3am to 9am GMT whilst I was getting my beauty sleep. Hopefully they will call back and I can find out 'what the hell is so damn important' Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks vp

Just sent him an email. I think he's getting a bit frustrated. Laughing

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
@ the owner of phone number 002348060*81431 I have 7 phone calls starting from 3am to 9am GMT whilst I was getting my beauty sleep. Hopefully they will call back and I can find out 'what the hell is so damn important'

This is a barrister from Nigeria calling for Richard, I told him you were right here but he did not like answering my questions, Like where is Algeria I never heard of that place and he demanded I hand the phone to you because I said you were right here...then his impatience ran out poor cheap bastard Laughing Laughing

EDIT: a 'nicer' lad called just called back for you and he has better manners than his partner in crime. I told him you just went to the shops and will be right back..then he asked my name and I lost the connection LOL Cool

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Divine
You had a call for he did not stay on long and was rather demanding. He asked if you were there, I said 'yes of course he is in the other room,and what do you want with him' then he got abit agressive and said' well if he is there than let me speak to him!' to which I replied, 'First you must tell me what you want and who you are and then I will get him' then he hungup

My analysis is that he has unresolved mother issues and acts out angerly toward the fairer and most sensitive females that he meets.....can I kick his ass now?? or will you slap him really really hard and show me the piccys later?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Me thinks he needs a roasting and should write out by hand a large volume on how manners should be used in every way every day Razz

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Oh yeah! Laughing I meant to warn you here that he's probably gonna call tonight, but I didn't have time. I talked to him in person today in a place where I was able to divert my dmClub calls (can't do it at home) and spent lots of his phone money. Twisted Evil I told that I've kept the transaction totally in secret from even my wife, so what you said was just perfect. The more curious you are, the better. Thanks!

Btw, when he called me and introduced himself, I was as if I didn't know who he was. 'Who is this?' I kept asking. Finally he got the message through when he said it's speaking. Laughing

vp, I'll give your number also to one lad more who desperately wants me to visit Madrid, Spain. He's from the security company . My character is again . I doubt he'll call, but at least I can buy some credibility by giving a working number in case he decides to give a call. Be as bitchy as you like. Twisted Evil

Thanks again for helping with my lads!

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats what makes it so much fun, no matter how 'clever' they think they are..I make them belive this IS a true story and thier wishes are about to come through with money, money, money......and we actually DO give THEM what they deserve Twisted Evil

And we all live happily ever after..................

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told an apology would be a good thing to do, either by calling you, vp, or sending me a hand-written apology letter I could print out for you. My marital life was severely damaged because of his rudeness.

Quote:
My good brother ,

Thanks for the mail. I am very sorry if my call to your wife number yesterday night is coursing some ripples in your home. I did not mean to be rude to your wife and would not do a thing like that. In my culture, we repect our wives. I only called and asked of you and she demanded to know who was calling I told her my name as and she what I was calling you for? I said that I wanted to speak to you. That was all we heard.

I am very sorry for the call and please help me to tell her that I do apologize before her if she is annoyed for the call I made to her number last night. I will try and give her a munite call to apologize before her as well I did not mean to be rude before her.

This mail is for the call I made to your wife number last night. I really want you to send my apology before her as I want your home to be in order before any other thing.

Thanks for your understanding.

And from the end of another, more business related email:

Quote:
Please my good I did not mean to be rude when I called your wife number last night I was not. But then help me to talk to her and let her know that I am very sorry for the last night call.

Hmm... it's not me who should deliver apologies around, whatcha think? This could compromise my trip to West Africa and the whole transaction.

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Divine jump_4_joy
He called around noon today and gave me a heart felt apology Rolling Eyes . I told him I accepted his apology and was abit nicer to him. I told him you were not in at the moment and I asked nicely what he was calling about and he said his credit on the phone was low so he had to go and would call back later and explain things (of which I know he will not..and I will not pressure him for the moment).

So now we are on fairly good terms enter the more manipulative wife I will be nice if he calls and since we are good friends now, I think I will ask him he he would like to donate to my Christmas charity I can take his CC details over the phone and of course no is not a word I am willing to hear. (Of course you will be home and I will get you just as soon as he helps my cause). I like it when they work to get on my good side..cuz I gots lots o stories and jokes to tell since I dont get to see people very much Very Happy

@GoldDalek
Mr DJ has called again and wants you to respond to his calls. He asked me if this was his office or home phone.I told him home phone since that is what I understand that you gave it to him as. I asked if I could be of any help he said no, I asked him if he were your boyfriend he said no. I told him that you are either busy at the office at at your mums house. He has been calling quite alot he must really really have some important business Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Luis James may call for help filling out some forms. This is his last chance before we send our money to that nice Nigerian firm to buy our phones. Also, he's been told not to expect our office staff in England to hold his dick for him. Was it vulgar for an official of the TWAT church to use words like that? Possibly our office staff can show him how classy the TWAT really is.

Thanks much, as usual.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
MrPop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VPManchester (and everyone else!!)

I would like to give your number to a barrister I've been dealing with because I haven't yet set up a K7 account. Because I'm new and too lazy to read through all the other pages of posts to see if there is an etiquette to follow I thought I would just ask you if it's ok for me to give it to him.

I'm not expecting him to call but if he does (and I have your go-ahead to give out your number) his name is Emmanuel Mokoena and he thinks my name is Joe Blob (switch the J and Bl to see my very immature sense of humour!) and that I am a rich retired Dr/charity campaigner/cunning linguist. His client has only a few days to live and would like to transfer �3m to me to aid the less fortunate.

Many thanks in advance,

MP
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi vp

Should D.J. (diplomat) call for me, I am now always at the hospital with mum and can't take my mobile in there, that's why I've left it with you. I've told them I can only get online for a few minutes at a time (damn public access hospital computers Twisted Evil ) so contact will be limited.

Cheers

GD

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mrpop
Sure thing thats what I am here for, give em my number and I will validate your existance although I may leave them abit confused and dazed with my silly stories Wink
-----------------------

@GoldDalek sounds good to me, funny he has not called yet today..but I will make it worth his while Very Happy

--------------------------
Call for He called today from 0022891*6185 at 14:24:12 on Dec 14 2006. He referred to me as your wife, I told him you were home but first I wanted to know he he would like to donate to my charity that ensures childern everywhere will get a playstation or a mobile phone as it is a basic necessity. Although sounding abit confused he did agree to donate $2000 which I praised him for and asked for his CC details so I could get this finished, but he said he would email me with the details so I asked for his email address and he said he would email that too. I was ever so nice and chatty and he mumbled somthing about costly phone calls and said he would email you.
So Dear when he emails you please let me know his details as the charity will send him a big Thank-you card Wink

I am feeling abit chatty today so I do hope more lads call Very Happy

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GoldDalek
Mr DJ rang this noontime and I tried hard as I could to get him to donate to our church charity, with a small donation and he was quite confused it seems as I had to explain it many many times over Very Happy He finally said yes he would help and would send me the details later (us charity workers are relentless this time of year Twisted Evil. Then after he asked for like the 20th time could he talk to you I told him you were at the hospital and that he should already know that you mum is very very ill. He did ask who I was and If I was your sister..I said step sister as we have the same dads. I really feel we are warming to each other now and have became great friends...maybe he will join my church? Razz

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sterling work vp.

Here's what DJ had to say:

Quote:
BE INFORMED THAT I HAVE CALLED YOUR OFFICE NUMBER FEW MINUTES AGO, HENCE WRITING YOU AND I WAS UNABLE TO GET YOU AND THE LADY I GOT ON THE PHONE HAPPENS TO BE YOUR STEP SISTER.

Hmm, sHe sent it at 1.08, 1.12 and 1.13. Same email. I wonder if he's getting a bit desperate Twisted Evil

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP - You will no doubt be getting a call from my "fiance" Mr J0seph.H P0erwant0.

Be nice to him Grandma, and have a nice little chat with my future hubby whilst I am out on the town....... Laughing
MrPop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP Joy Sou may (although I doubt it!!) be calling for Father Joe Blob. I have repeatedly told her that I'm deaf so please feel free to verbally abuse her!

Many thanks
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will keep me ears open Very Happy
@Simba behave with the Grandma stories...I am only 29 (in female years that is Wink ) besides everytime I try my lil ole lady voice I get called a child LOL I sure hope they call weekends are far too quiet.

Cheers
vp

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing personal VP, but I have complete faith in your hoodwinking abilities....

Its actually mean't as a back handed compliment in a strange way... Very Happy
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think VP deserves huge kudos for

1. Being willing to take calls from mugus
2. Being able to keep a straight face while talking to the morons
3. Coming up with such banal but convincing reasons why mugus can't speak to the person they actually want to talk to.
4. Being able to keep tabs to who's who and their story so far.

I would fail miserably on all 4 criteria. You're a star VP and an asset to the whole Eater community (was that OK? you said to talk you up. $50 via WU no questions asked Wink )

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, I guess I can vote myself a pay rise then? Very Happy

It is so much fun confusing the mugus and just perfect for my twisted sense of humor and it is good stress relief when I get one that likes to argue and of course most of them think women 'have thier place..seen and not heard type of attitude' and I have the ability to twist anything they say into something demented and sometimes things that make absolutly no sense at all....or being so sugar sweet they actually think I am nice, then the fun really begins and I really weird them out..and leaves them confused but the baiters existance verified.

I have one that has been going for a couple months now and the good ole Barr keep ringing for xxx, who is never there or he does not wait long enough while I go and get xxx. Now the Barr has been sacked but he still tries to contact xxx and we have small talk about xmas the weather etc...so this barr really truely belives I like him and has him 'hooked' as far as the authencity of this bait...we are now starting to turn the screws abit on him..hopefully for a really cool trophy for xxx.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic