SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have you seen this picture before?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr.TwoTone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First, let me explain the situation a bit. I have a friend whom I've known for a few years. Now, I don't want to insult her intelligence or anything, but I wouldn't put her above falling for a love scam. Anyways, in under a week of talking with the guy she's mentioning being in love. And from the excerpts of conversations she's given me, he is definitely contributing/encouraging these thoughts. He's also already made statements such as "it's a shame we're so far apart, if only we could somehow be together." The guy claims to be from Casablanca, Africa(and claims to be fluent in three languages, and to have majored in history and engineering). Now, I know it could just be some guy screwing around on the internet with some anti-social teenager, but the dropping of hints of somehow meeting set off more than a few alarms in my head. I've tried warning her and telling her to be cautious and such but I "wouldn't understand" and she's already gotten hostile with me for even suggesting it. So, any advice would he helpful and greatly appreciated, he goes by Kareem. Thanks to anyone who read this incredibly long and boring post.
p.s. not sure how old he claims to be, but this picture is "from a few years back".

Edit: says he's 25 (she's 17 =/)

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It does sound fishy and the moment he asks for money thats the cue that you can say "I told you so" problem is if she is 17 and in love there is little that will make her see any sense Sad

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That Federline jerk gets around quickly, doesn't he? Blood sucking Leach Parasite. And Ugly as Sin too! There's some thing about a joint smoking flip cap turd looking looser, that says "Life is going to be great"! Buy your Trash Trailer now, Prices are going up! "It's Loooove!" Yeah, check it out in 2010. Love my ass! Welcome to a year of sex, and a life of hell. Your choice. See ya in the Box on the sidewalk hoping it don't rain or snow.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the bloke in the pic and the hash he's smoking certainly look Moroccan Laughing Not everyone on dating/love websites are scammers, many are just sleazeballs. Can you get hold of his email address? Send him a brief "Hi, I'd like to get to know you" email and see what happens. If he replies with protestations of undying love your friend should know he's a two-timing liar even if he's not a scammer.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are also some middle-eastern/arab types trolling for green cards/visas for better countries. Usually, they target older ladies than your friend, but who knows?
capt_kipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I concur with Gnasher. Get in touch...safely with him fro m a second email addy. And see what he does. Laughing

Jojo being fruity: let me give u a little of my self to u.

Nastya: You have not suffered after a meeting with a
bear???
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

behind him on the wall looks like a another PC with eyeball camera on top and fold out doors to lock it away. Looks like his in a cafe.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thousands of Maroccans try to get married quickly to get a euro visa (usually), or a US one in this case. This is serious shit, a friend of mine fell for such a bastard in France (it was R/L relation, not online). 3 months after he met her he offered to marry, and 3 months later he threatened to kill her.
He also obtained over 10000 euros from her.

She ended up having lots of trouble. As long as the guy can't come to her, it's not dangerous (she didn't give her full name and addy, did she ?), and it's time to stop.

It is very common in Morocco to speak french, english, spanish and arabic. United States is one of the few countries (with Japan, for a few more years) where most people are linguistically challenged. Personally I'm fluent in 3 languages and can have a conversation in 3 more. In northern Europe or many african countries that's barely average, so don't be impressed by a Moroccan speaking Arabic, English and French, or whatever. And his diplomas in whatever are even less impressive. Stanford is not in Morocco is it ?
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even us linguistically challenged aussies speak at least three languages
Aussie English and with a little help American Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have little more to offer, but I do remember reading a news article several months ago that romance scams had been proliferating explosively among North African males. Countries of origin, mainly Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia. Countries targeted, all Western Europe, US, Canada, Australia and NZ.

It's well known that even college educated males have few employment prospects in these countries, and they've taken to scamming, following on the example of Nigerian and Russian mentors.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, Babe, the biggest difference I've heard, is these guys will actually come to the host country, with extensive help from the victim, and do some more serious leeching/mooching while there.

In a way a little more dangerous than your typical romance scammer. You could get stuck with them for years!
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting a Moroccan at the mo..Have your friend look at this to see if it's any way similar..Also it may display to her the things these turd lovers will put up with to bag a vic.. Wink

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=90019

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Mr.TwoTone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, thank you all very much for your information. Nikora, the languages you listed are those he can speak, so it's very helpful. I've been trying to get his email from the start, it's a hotmail email, once I get that I can prod him, and I can get his ip,many questions will then be answered. Once again, thanks for all your input.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Stepan - Yeah, there are also a few cases of Russian brides actually getting fiance visas, sticking around the guy's house for three months and draining his credit cards and bank account. I recall one case in which some babe had pre-arranged to meet with her Russian guyman, who was working out of LA. She packed up her bag and was picked up by the guy in his brand new Lexus, disappearing into the land of valleys and malls forever.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the girl had any sense the picture would have put her off, but clearly she's lost reason. He looks like a filthy sleazebag but then some girls like that sort of thing.

I baited a (female) Moroccan romance scammer up to the point of issuing her with (dummy) air tickets to come to visit me in Holland where I was working at the time. She 'fell in love' with me after I sent her a photo of Michael Winner - on a bad everything day!

She wanted me to send her money for her Schengen visa and I refused, saying that as I'd paid for her air tickets I felt she should make some effort. she then came up with a million reasons as to why the consulate wouldn't issue the visa. In the end she told me that she had got a visa, she hinted to me that she dropped her knickers in order to do so without paying the full price (about $200). She sent me a scanned copy of the visa, which was clearly a fake, leaving me unsure at the time as to whether she'd actually been scammed or she was trying to double bluff me.

She went to the airport with her dummy ticket and dummy visa and I never heard any more from her until a couple of weeks later when I got a really abusive email (which I sadly deleted or I would have posted it here).

A very intelligent and computer savvy friend of mine was scammed by a Russian romance scammer - he actually married her, went through hoops and hurdles to get her into UK legally, and after a week she left him having drained his bank accounts and 'borrowed' money (several hundred pounds) off his elderly parents pretending it was to pay for them to go on a holiday as a nice birthday present which she 'couldn't quite afford'.

I can only hope that you can use these and other examples from 419eater to convince this girl that she is onto a loser. It may of course be that the guy is not a scammer - he may have deluded himself into believing that he is in love with her, and vice versa. Either way, she is in danger, in fact, if he's a scammer she is probably in less danger than if there is a delusion of love.
Good luck anyway.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic