SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The making of a TWAT (Dec. 1 - NEW VIDEO - p.10)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo my friends! This is some grade A stuff. Too bad Roy and I are trying to get that thing torn down.

@ROY-

My lad is trying to get money to get there. He is a little broke. I just got this:

Quote:
Dear Franc

I am Sorry is ligth of in my place they just brig the ligth back this morrning that is why
i'm sorry i get the picture but i don't have money to go to Benin i being looking for money
i don't get the money to use for the travel i am going by road not by plain on money to buy ticket i be trying to borrow money from somone they did't borrow me money i don't know
what to do now this only contact i have [email protected] phone ### ###499015
i don't have money may be you can help hope to hear from you soon thanks god bless

Kevin

Don�t worry. He does this before every safari and every tattoo. This is nothing new for him. RockSTL is baiting him as well and he is giving him some much needed encouragement as well. He will come up with the money here soon enough. I have given him your lad�s contact info. I will PM you Kevin�s details so that you can give them to your lad.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After Rev. Phystme sent our newest minister his certificate and a welcome letter, we received this today from him.

Quote:
My Lordship,

With great heart I am pleased to receive your mail. This is the best part of my life. (Man, if he only knew Laughing ) More also, thanks for been the first person to welcome me into the Ministry as an ordained Reverend. The pleasure is mine.

Further more, regarding the map you requested for, below is the attached map of the land which I foresee the church been built. The name of the location is UGBOWO
It is the part that I circled on the map. The map 1 is the map of Benin City. It is stated there on the map. That is the spot where you have a number of dots with different locations. That part is the main city. While the map 2 is the sketch of a Local Government Area in Benin City where the land belongs. I have attached the map on the site Rev. Dover gave me. That is www.filecrunch.com. you can check there too for the map.

More also, I would like to say here that what I told Rev. Dover is true. I told him that this land in particular is a perfect site for this church building. A lot of churches are out there for it. We can not afford to miss this land. It is 200ft by 200ft in size. Located near the University of Benin. Benin City. As you can see on the map. This area in Benin is one of the most popular part in Benin City. Haven�t said these, I do hope you will agree to my these few points of mine. Besides, this is the best season in Nigeria to start any building before the rain season.

Once more my highly esteemed Rev, thanks for the warm welcome and God will continue to bless you and use you for greater works. (Only if God has a sence of humor. He'd better or we're F'ed) I look forward hearing from you soonest. Remain blessed in the Lord.
Rev. Omoruyi S.A Irabor.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
fengibbon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

as he seems to rave about Benin City and has access to a video camera, any chances of a 10 minute video tour of the cities great cultural tourist spots?!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

any of course, a video of the plot for the church.

"I hope you ar happi at making me look big fool. I will com to Amerika, hunt you down like fuking hyena." -- Samuel Odabake September 06. - Good hunting Sam, you are 5,000 miles away!!!

"Why you traet me like smal boi foool" -- Brother Nicolas ------ Because you are?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Is that a map to the pyramid? Twisted Evil

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
No. It's a map of the city and then a spot marked where he wants to build the new church. The scans are in TIF format. I will convert them later and post them, although, they are not much to look at.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
doe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. i am well and truely gutted. If only i read this post b4 i set off to nigeria.
My 2 days in benin would have been very enjoyable. If this bait runs till january, i may be will to turn up as the construction engineer.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~YeaWhatever,

If you need any specific info on Benin, let me know. Know the place like the back of my hand.

He has told u a little poky as UGBOWO is not the most popular part of benin.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@doe -
Quote:
If this bait runs till january, i may be will to turn up as the construction engineer.
Now, if that could be done safely, it would be a real hilarious riot! Especially if filmed... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i may be will to turn up as the construction engineer.

I do not even know what to say. I cannot think of anything that would convince a lad more than that. And of course, your safety should always be the primary concern. You will notice that none of us ever go out of our way to meet with scammers. There is a good reason for that.

Safety issues aside, there is the struggle that BW and I are having right now. Neither one of us see this guy scamming anymore. We have tried numerous things to discover what he is really up to and none of the evidence points to him being a scammer anymore. He really seems to have made a sincere effort to turn his life around. We'll have to get back to you on that I guess.

But yes, that would be magnificent. The possibilities are endless.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
IWW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... you mean he isn't even biting on ASEMs anymore?

That might be a first, although he might return to scamming with a vengence even after an easy let-down... A conundrum
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a good thing that you guys have tortured him so much that they have stopped. That is pretty good. It seems a shame that it is an end to the bait, but I guess that is the best to be expected.

Goat

Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be doing my best to recruit as many people to belong to it. For the greater Glory of Twat/ just like Paul on the road to Damascum, I have been totally and instantly perverted to the faith. In fact I am so taken with this I am going to instantly give a donation of my p's to the church for the greater works it will perform. In fact so intense is my conversion, that with regard to the sex, drugs, and rock & roll- I'm going to abstain from the rock & roll. I wish the Very Rev Twat, and the Very Right Twat all greatest wishes for the future success of the kirk. Lots of Love XXXXX. Evena Whiplash

Did I get all the Twats in the right place ?

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme

Last edited by Began Steele on Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I missed this update somehow, funny friggin video guys, most excellent baiting by all concerned bow_down clapping LOL_sign

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW an BW -
Quote:
. Neither one of us see this guy scamming anymore. We have tried numerous things to discover what he is really up to and none of the evidence points to him being a scammer anymore. He really seems to have made a sincere effort to turn his life around.

If this is true, what an accomplishment! Very Happy What a Christmas gift for this guy, to see the error of his ways, and change for good. Very Happy Let's hope so.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, you could do another church bait on him. Your new church is the sworn enemy of TWAT and will do everything in it's power to bring to an end the corruption that is TWAT.

They might be up for that one.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paging Jojobean, your lad needs reassuring that my lad hasnt had it away with the treasure in the pyramid.

My lad wrote:
Quote:
he called my number today and told me that he has sent a mail. i just wrote him back and expect that he understood the mission completely. i am ready for it so is also my friend that i told just that maybe kelvin tyhought i have gone already to get the treasure and he just want the spoil,please make him understand all that is at stakes and we will commence the journey,
thanks
Hallelujagobble!

Could you have a word, JJB, thanks.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am taking care of this situation immediately. I will be stern with him. This is really going to take place guys. We are going to have two mugus go to this pyramid and tear it down. That will be incredible.

Goat

KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh this is awesome. Will they be bringing a digital camera to take pictures?

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have instructed my lad to do such, but we know how unreliable they can be. Hopefully they will though.

Goat

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah man...I hope we can get some photos of the pillaging. Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Hiya
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was just skimming through this post, and I noticed that the tan skirt on the girl in this photo:

http://yeawhatever.catholiccall.org/twat/Omoruyi/4.jpg

is the same tan skirt as one one worn in this photo:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96129
(it's a big photo, scroll down until you see it.)

Are they the same girl?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya - I don't think it's the same woman, but it's hard to be sure given the disparity in picture sizes (the facial expression in the TWAT photo is no help either).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definately not the same girl. The girl in my photo is still a teenager.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forget about the issue of the skirt..

That is one bangingly natty zoot suit that her dude is wearing.... Shocked

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/ref.php?url=http://yeawhatever.catholiccall.org/twat/Omoruyi/4.jpg
mannemerak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any news from the "plunderers"?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic