SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A scammer's life in his own words? (first one has arrived)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
people from uk are most smart in the world they ask many questions and search the internet

Being from the UK myself, and seeing what I have of this lad's world view, I somehow don't feel flattered.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nothing about us Canadians eh Very Happy

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ClaimsAgent,

The Spanish Prisoner scam is not really a trunk box scam as such because it does not involve a trunk box, however, the Spanish Prisoner Scam is the first recorded attempt of Advance Fee Fraud. In 1588 (http://home.austin.rr.com/tsote/scams/various.html) Englishmen were approached by con men who proposed the rescue of a wealthy man held prisoner by King Philip II of Spain, of course, the wealthy man would reward whoever put the money up for his rescue and they would also be wed to his pretty and eternally grateful daughter.
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only way a scammer is going to drop you if you say you're from the UK is if he's running a lottery scam and says you can "come to London" to claim your prize.

Tell them "Great! I live just outside London! Where's your office?" and watch them clam up.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard Procedure wrote:
nothing about us Canadians eh Very Happy

Quote:
australian andcanadian pepole are more smarterand almost get away when the fee part is due

For you good folks Down Under and all of us in the Great White North.

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the search didn't find that when I typed in "Canadian" Evil or Very Mad

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
RolceRoast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i love being from the uk lol
had any more replies?

I have convinced him, that it was just a very minor problem and which you can sort out. He is still ready to work with you (Suckers)
Carl_Wartooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see, so we in the U.S. are the dumbest eh? I am going to start baiting next week and then we'll see who's dumb. Twisted Evil
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny, I started interviewing them again about a week ago. It does give you a good idea of the way their minds work (or disfunction, whatever way you look at it). I thought it was really interesting that he keeps insisting that this is his first time scamming. He is either trying to get away with not really answering your questions, or he is trying to make himself look better. Watch out for the whole 'I am going to give up this life style, please send me some money so I can start a new life and get an education' modality. One of my Vlads was so good, he almost made me feel sorry for him....... almost..... Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

900000 words.
Lets see, at a rate of one word per second (60 words per minute) with no rest period, it would take the lad 10 1/2 days to write it. a further 10 1/2 days to read it. it would then take you 10 1/2 days to read it through.

So already, it should have taken a month before the lad can expect any money at all.

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think his full understanding of farming, motor cars and aeroplanes should be included as his views differ from the western beliefs.

This confirms my theory that we are really living in two identical worlds where the governments colude to delude the peoples that there are poor dumb people in the other world. Creating a flow of money between the worlds greating higher GDP for both sides.
Its obvious that WU and moneygramme are just one of the many financial portals they control and run.
So in a way we turn the screw half a turn clockwise they turn it back half a turn creating untimate balance in the universe.

Real simple really

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I believe it's a parallel universe thing, One mostly good, one different. WU and MG are portals indeed, into worm holes connecting the two. Very Happy

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
ClaimsAgent
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
Watch out for the whole 'I am going to give up this life style, please send me some money so I can start a new life and get an education' modality

Good call mate! Already had this conversation with one of those who bailed out on the first day

Mugu:

Quote:
Look let me tell you i dont trust you and you dont truct me how can we do the buisness.
Look if i send the laters,you can scam me so you have to send me some of the money so that i will be sure that you will others.

I promise i will not scam you i promise you with my life.

Me:

Quote:
Dear

As I told you, this is out of question. If you can't trust me it is fine, I have other options because I receive +50 scam emails every day and I will eventually find someone who will do it. I was just hoping it will be you because your English is slightly better that other people, and this is why I contacted you first.

If someone will have to trust the other it must be you, because we know you do scam for living and I on the other hand came true to you at the first place and told you right away that I know who you are and made you my offer.

Anyhow, since you would not do it, it was nice talking to you. I will start mailing someone else. Please take care and try to find other work in the future instead of this game. (ok, maybe I initiated it Embarassed )

Goodbye

Mugu:

Quote:
You have to trust me i cant scam you.

Ok if you want me to stop this can you take good care of me,look let me tell you here in nigeria things are too bad for us no job no money.

If you can help me i will be very happy so can you help me to stop this.

Me, trying to get his trust:

Quote:
Dear

I'm afriad that I'm in no position to help you. As I stated before I'm a collage student and the little money I have saved is hardly enough for me to go through my final weeks in college. Especially that i do not know how much the person who will do this paper will ask me for, so I do needevery dollar of the money I have right now.

Thank you very much for your time and best of luck.

Mugu, starting to bug me Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear,

Just fined a place in your heart to help me pls i dont like this job i'm doing.

Me

Quote:
Danny

Didn't you read my email? As I told you I am a student. A student is the person who study and do not work until he finished his education. And if I am not working I do not have stable source of money. As I already told you the little money I have with me if for the project ad my graduation so I can't afford to make any donations now. i hope you understood this time.

Mugu:

Quote:
please i am on my knees

Me: WARNING CRUDE ADULT LANGUAGE. Highlight to read

Quote:
Ok, while you are on your knees, would you mind giving me a blow job? Or this is considered cheating on your goat?

He then sent a blank mail to which I replied

Quote:
Dear, you better get lost because you are starting to bug me. I will not send you a damn thing. Go sleep and leave me alone

To listen to Ms. Liza's red hot messages click the link (Warning: sexually explicit) http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=745644

Want to see a Mugu losing Hundreds of Dollars? Click

Last edited by ClaimsAgent on Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ClaimsAgent
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RolceRoast wrote:
had any more replies?

Just negotiations and begging for money in advance. Right now confirmed two mugus are supoosed to be very busy writing the 900,000 words Laughing

If the calculation by a fellow baiter above is correct then I do not expect the finished work before maybe a month or so Sad

To listen to Ms. Liza's red hot messages click the link (Warning: sexually explicit) http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=745644

Want to see a Mugu losing Hundreds of Dollars? Click
false dmitri
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW, I was going to reply about the Spanish / Mexican jail letters being started in the 16th century, and resurfaced again in the 1950s. My old man has a book on old scams, and these were discussed in legnth (exact type of 419 "modality", except included a Roman Scam and used the technology of the day. There was also a blurb about a very famous "estate scam" popular in started in the 18th century and became very popular in the 20th century). I think the scam is known as Humphrey Jennings estate.

Evil or Very Mad I hate scammers, no matter where they are from. Nobody how hard life is, there is no excuse steal.

Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, could you post the title of the book please?

Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a pretty interesting mail from a fake cheque scamming Oga a few months back..He was very eager to please until he just changed his mind for fear of his life as the bait was coming to the exchange of a very special trophy..This is a former sticky so I guess it's worth posting it again as the modalities are similar.. Wink

Quote:
To: Treesar Brown
Date: 13-Sep-2006 01:19
Subject: About the scam and letters

Dear Treesar Brown,

About scammers and the kind of life style and what they are afraid of. First of all, Scammer a criminal act which is known in Nigerian as 419 Scammer is an avenue where people are been scammed and dupe of their hard earn money, They are various ways in which a Scammer catches his or her victim. there are different kinds of Scams,i.e they have Lottery scam (Lotto ) ,check scam ( Payment Representative),Bank wire scam, credit card scam, Come and carry Transfer scam, bellow I will give you sample of written mails has arranged by me.The life and reason why boys and girls scam in Nigeria and the world in general,Nigeria as a case study,
Ever since Nigeria got her Independence from great Britain in 1960 Nigeria has been Under development, where life is really difficult for most of her citizens, where there is no meaningful job where graduates in Nigeria don抰 have job to do after graduation.

At such scammers in Nigeria see the act of scamming as an avenue to fight for their Daily bread. To this end the reason for scamming is because of the hardship that is In the system of the country today, where the government could not offer meaning Full job for the citizens and food to eat basic Amenities. With the above stated this is reason why guys and girls do scam in Nigeria to day.

As a result of bad government .At such scammers find this a way of lively hood to Met up with family needs and personer need.The Life and fear of a scammer.A scammer is afraid of been cut one day and treated according to the law of the country, because he knows that what he or she is doing is bad and evil, because if every body have the love of GOD no body will indulge in this ill and criminal act section 419 of Nigeria constitution,if a police officer comes into a cafe every take to there hails and run for another days job.
After a successful collection of funds from there victims, they normally hang around with girls, go to club houses buy good cars and building of houses, and at such the money is been spent on mean less things, it is good to bring to your knowledge that scammers do sleep in cafes for days and weeks, with out having there bath and brushing their mouths and at such look onkept which is associated to the hardship and reason of doing this business, because scamming isseen as a lucrative business and free money, because the money comes easily and most times difficult.

In Nigeria the leaders are not left out by which they loot state and public funds that are suppose to be spend on project that can make a difference in the life of citizens in the country, but this funds is been kept for the benifit of them selfs and children,and those yet on born, it is also good to bring to your knowledge that they are different classes of people in Nigeria where people are placed on separate level due to your financial status and parential back ground, this is also one cause to scam in Nigeria because try to meet or live up to standard living.The scammer thing has really eating dip in nigeria and is not good for a developing country .The government of nigeria has tried by setting up EFCC,as they are trying but forgetting to set up what people will fall to if this ill act has been totally eradicated from the globe.so far so many have been brought to book and somany in this game.It also of good to bring to your notice that more than a million mail is been sent on daily bases to diffrent part and from diffrent part of the world.

Way in which victims are cut,victims are cut from World wide web,Google search ,Msn search,yahoo search and different kind of search engines,and with this any body can be a victim of scam.
Method of send mails,mails are been sent through various means and through diffrent kind email sites i.e MSN, TISCALI.CO.UK RIN.RU,etc.

Bellow are different kind of mails.
1)WASH WASH
Dear Friend
I need your assistance to help me in receiving my funds form a security office in
the Netherlands .
I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving ( fourteen million
dollars ) from a partner that work with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
South African .
My partner initiated this idea so everything was perfectly done because we strike
this deal with one Lady accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance
also she rendered a tremendous help to us and everything worked out successfully .
I will appreciate your assistance in receiving the Funds and I have decided to
compensate you with the sum of $850,000 in Cash (Eight Hundred and fifty Thousand
United States Dollars).
I am doing this simply to show you that it is good to do good things to the right
people always.
So if you can help please contact the security office in the Netherlands with xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please tell him that you will like to pick up my consignment and do not tell him
that the fourteen million is in the Box, also do let me know immediately you
receive a reply from them .
I am very busy here in London because of the investment projects,So feel free to
get in touch with him to send the consignment to you without any delay and I will
fax him the paper works in-other for you to pick it up.
Best Regards
Mike David

2 ) LOTTO

AUSTRALIA LOTTO LOTTERY INC.
YEAR:2006. Ref: 4758961725
Batch: ALLINC 70564943902/188
Winning no: FGNGB2701/LPRC
CONGRATULATIONS ...............................
Dear Winner,
We are delighted to inform you of your prize release from the Australian International Lottery programme,2006.
Which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses , your name was attached to ticket number 47061725 07056490902 serial number
This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 5-13-33-37-42 bonus number 17, which consequently won the lottery in the second category.
You hereby have been approved a lump sum of US$250,000.00(DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref ILP/HW 47509/02 from the total cash prize of US$2,000,000.00(DOLLARS)
shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category.
All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from canada,Australia, United state, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.
This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by conglomorate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communitties where they have operational base.
Further more your winning prize of US$250,000,00USD, will be released to you from the European regional branch office in London,United Kingdom.
We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion international draw.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE,
Simply contact our fiducial agent, SIR MIKE GEOFREY, at
[email protected]
to file for your claim .
CALL HIM FOR MORE INFORMATION,
+44-7031747046.
Please quote your reference, batch and winning number which can be found on the top left corner of this notification as well as your full name, address and telephone number as to help us locate your file easily.
For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim
is processed and your prize released to you.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this of this programme by non-participant or unofficial personnel.
Note, all winnings MUST be claimed on or before the end of next month, 2006.otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually donate to charity .

Congratulations, once more from the entire Management and Staff of AUSTRALIA L.LOTTERY Cooperation to all our lucky winners this year. Thank you for being part of this promotional lottery program.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms Judy Mcgrath (co-ordinator).
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT:
[email protected]
BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.

MANAGEMENT, AUSTRALIA LOTTO LOTTERY INC.
Past winners round the world with full of excitment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 ) ,CHARITY.

Non Govermental Organisation (NGO)
To Whom It May Concern;
This letter is from the Hush Foundation ( NGO).A youth orientation and skills acquisition program/ liberty movement in the west African regions.
We receive donations (support) worldwide from foreign governmental organisations, cooperate bodies as well as private and individual philantropists.We find it difficult in receiving financial donations from our distant donors, precisely donors from the Asia continents,south America as well as Australia and the oceanic regions .we have also been advised by our donors and supporters from the above mention Regions to look for Representatives in the United States,Canada,United Kingdom and in the central Europe through where they can be channelling their donations to our organisation.
Hence we solicit your cooperation to be our foreign Representative (in your country) in receiving of financial donations ( on our behalf) from our distant donors who finds it difficult to forward their donations to our region.
For further information on the offer and the modalities to it ,please contact the founder / coordinator :
Rev Steve Hush,
Coordinator / founder, Hush
Foundation

4 ) REPRESENTATIVE

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr.Sin Young, Board Director, ANHUI GUOFENG PLASTIC INDUSTRY.
We are a company which deal on Plastics, candle holder, wind chime, photo frame, suncatcher, night lamp,tiffany lamp and the other decorations for more than three years now. We export into The United States, Canada and parts of Europe.
We require competent representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the USA, Canada and Europe as well as making payments through you to us. We will be glad and would be willing to give 10% percentage for every transaction .
Please contact us for more information on the above Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative.
Please, if interested, forward the following to us.
Your name,contact address,
Phone/fax numbers promptly,Occupation.
Regards.
Mr.Sin Young
Anhui Guofeng Plastic Industry Co. Ltd
NO 1,Maanshan Road
Hefei City, AnHui Province, P.R.C
ANH 230088
China.
5)

We are brokering an Investment deal in your country on behalf of a client of our firm. This deal will involve the eventual investment of USD 25 M.(Twenty Five Million Dollars) in your country. We are by this letter offering you our partnership, so as to allow us have you as representative and manager of invested funds in your country. Since we can not determine if this email is still functional and also your willingness we have kept this proposal brief. If you are Intrested in this offer of partnership, please respond and give us your full contact details plus company profile, and in response we will send you an elaborate proposal and details of this offer. Your expedient response will be appreciated. Thank you. Joan Andersen.Ms H.S.T
& Associates.

ETC.
Please work with this little fromthe best of my knowledge,please do not disclose my IP address and my mail,and do ensure secricy in this transaction,as i am in danger of my life by doing this.am counting on you.

Your Sincerely,
NB
I await your response to this mail.have anice day talk to you later
xxxxx

He's back..After a slap n a half last week I got this first thing today..That special trophy may still be on..But I shan't hold my breath..

Quote:
To: Treesar Brown
Date: 25-Sep-2006 09:24
Subject: 回复: Re: Mail

Good day, Thanks for your mail,well i will not insult your person the way you just did, not that i turned my back on you this time ,i was only trying to explain the stress i went trhough with guys here that are into this game.

I am not foolish to turn down something like that,if you never believe that i did somthing like that while will i send to you some write up as back up to the footage,i only have limited time to check my mail due to the stress i passes through here in regards to this job,you know here that it has to be done with security.I was beaten and have to pay a little i have to settle for the problem i fell into.
I really love to work wit you if you can see from the begining, am so shock for all what has happened,if you can give me time we will start againg ,cos i want to relocate to some where that i can have it done ,if this is agreed let me know by mail.Am sorry for if i have caused you any problem

Have a nice day.

Call me please.
10 pm to night.

Wink

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I see, so we in the U.S. are the dumbest eh? I am going to start baiting next week and then we'll see who's dumb.

Now Carl. Don't be so harsh. Maybe this guy has only dealt with people from Missouri?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
IWW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
what is your encounters with time wasters who play victims then ask for pictures with silly signs, we pay money to imbeciles and make them take the photographs

Confused

Anyone buying that? That's a bit disconcerting if it's true, although I bet it's only true for a few mugus. Most would be too lazy/too cheap...
false dmitri
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
. . . . . . Maybe this guy has only dealt with people from Missouri?

Well, good thing you didn't say Illinois. Otherwise, I'd HAVE to mention Tulsa, OK (you know, the site of Oral Roberts University)!

Twisted Evil

I will forever hate Kansas b-ball team, Self is a liar and a traitor (he scammed the Uni of ILL...but look how well he's done at Kansas! Laughing )

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it was black man who created atomic pomp and made computer and internet

Al Gore is going to be PISSED when he reads this�

Please ask for sources for all of his info. I am dying to read that book.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IWW wrote:
we pay money to imbeciles and make them take the photographs
Anyone buying that?

The subject of scammer v paid for model has been debated before here and is always going to be a matter of conjecture..
Ultimately such a statement can't be proven either way: scammers are not renowned for telling the truth and are hardly likely to admit to being fooled into posing for a pic
..and if it is true, the only one making any money out of the deal is the "imbecile" LaughingLaughing
The scammer is out of pocket however the picture is arranged

Which is fine by me and, I suspect, all of us here

Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic