SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Daniel/Michael In Japan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is the bane of my life. He's now sending me song lyrics as 'poems'. I have never replied to him, yet he just keeps up a flood of this drivel. His script varies slightly but he's always an English teacher living in Japan and seems to assume that I live there too. He uses lots of different email addys too (sorry I've deleted them) but I'm pretty sure he's familiar to more experienced love baiters here.
What to do?

Quote:
Hi
Its Michael!
Sorry I emailed you before!!
Poem For you:
(see below my letter)
Oh, my love
My darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long lonely time

And time goes by
So slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine

I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love
To me

Lonely rivers flow
To the sea, to the sea
To the open arms
Of the sea
Lonely rivers sigh
Wait for me, wait for me
I'll be coming home
Wait for me

Hi!!!!!!!
I just came to Kansai!
Would you like to meet?
I am in cafe in Umeda now!
I can meet you anytime tonight,tomorrow or Sunday!
Aimashyo?Konya demo,ashita,nichiyobi demo ok!!
I live now in Umeda
I like Osaka!Im waiting here in Umeda to see you!
1st I want to be friends and later relationship...im looking for sincere
girl because Im sincere too
Its hard to get to know by email without meeting in person.
Now its so beautiful in Umeda, illuminations,Christmas trees...
Its a bit cold now, but nice in Kansai,so many things to do,watch
movies,usj...
what do you like?
Are you fine to meet today or saturday,sunday,somethere near the Osaka or
Umeda station?O
Im wearing now tie,suit,coat you can recognise me...
Looking forward meetin you,
Sincerely yours,

Michael

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
oopsme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that you think he has a hit and you have taken the liberty of putting it to music.
http://www.sappylovesongs.net/UnchainedMelody.html

Are you looking up my dress again?
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow

thats freakier than my bee-yatch. you poor sod! how come you`ve never replied? surely that deserves a nice large word doc. reply with the words "f**k" and "off" in it

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's got me on a spam mailshot thing because I used to reply telling him I don't live in Japan and I'm not female but he just keeps it up. He's scammed using the name Daniel (see link below). Same script, same cheesy style. I don't really want to encourage him by replying to this latest craptastic chat-up line but if I get a creative/appproripate suggestion I might do it. Or I might just post his email addy and you can all send him stuff and risk getting spammed by him forever more.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=86857&highlight=daniel+teacher

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can tell Daniel/michael that you are a penguin with an orange beak and he will still answer you. He replies to cheesecake photos but twigs on topless ones. His cell phone number has been very useful for baits that required a cell phone. I believe he uses caller ID to screen the calls as my lads say that I won't answer. I think everyone with a catcher account should send him some lovely drivel.

Quote:

[email protected] <[email protected]>

date 29 Nov 06
subject Thank you for your penpal email!
Hi! Thank you for your penpal email before! I didnt answer it because I am not in Japan right now! But I will come to Japan soon! Do you live in Tokyo or Osaka? Which city should I go to? I am looking for friend 1st, next girlfriend and next marriage. I am Single white male,blue eyes,broun hair,handsome,sincere,good manners. Is it OK that I email you? My hobbies are movies,music,trips,going to interesting places... What place is nice to visit? I also like sports,I exercise everyday,reading news,watching TV,comedy or other...like billiard,table tennis. I can cook,I cook myself at home. Looking forward meeting you very much!! Yoroshiku ne! Bye Michael

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes - please send Daniel/Michael the most appropriate song lyric you can think of. A new modality. Trouble is I don't think he actually READS his emails but interestingly he never moves away from the "let's meet" script either. No mention of money or anything else. Maybe he's just a sad, lonely wanker.

miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a bit weird. we still can't decide if he's in Tokyo or really did move to the Kobe area.

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps telling me he's been away to 'visit his folks' (he never says where) and is now back in town and ready to meet. He also talks as though we've been best friends for years - but that could be a scamming trick to make me drop my guard. Scammer or not, he's a weirdo.

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not using 'the Bat!' is he?
I'm trying to remember, is this a Russian person in Japan??

(think he was mentioned months ago....)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^He's not using the Bat but its not just normal web based Hotmail.

Sorry about the drivel Gnasher. I actually started the modality on him a few months ago. I used this website.
http://www.links2love.com/poetry_poems.htm

Had him going for three emails with something by Browning.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael has a new phone number. This message just in today.

Quote:
call me: 09060549457 1-2 hour before you have time to meet im looking for marriage partner my hobbies are movies music travel lets meet soon if you are not looking for marriage you can be my friend or girlfriend 1st Michael

This one was sent twenty minutes later.
Quote:
i am looking for woman of my love for marriage if you too serious lets apeak on phone and meet nihongoga hanasemasu Michael call me: 09060549457 1-2 hour before you have time to meet im looking for marriage partner my hobbies are movies music travel lets meet soon if you are not looking for marriage you can be my friend or girlfriend 1st Michael

The phone numbers are excellent as Sat phone numbers to send to lads.

nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The number is a mobile phone(KDDI), yeah if someone can have lads call him, could be fun.

If you could send him to Nagoya and have him wait for you at the meeting point of the station (the big clock in the main entrance, it's on the way to the subway from the Shinkansen platform, can't miss it), I'd love to go and take a picture. Especially if he has a silly sign to be easily recognized (like a westerner isn't an obivous spot in the crowd, here).

After all Nagoya is just an hour away from Osaka, a bit more or a bit less depending which train he takes.

edited to add : if you want to call him from outside Japan : 0081 90 6054 9457
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I was going to send him anywhere, I'd send him to Okinawa, preferably by train. Evil or Very Mad

he's ending out the poems using [email protected] now.
ISP: 219.2.54.55 Japan [City: Tokyo]

Still don't know if he is based on Osaka or Tokyo. Sounds like he(s still in Tokyo.

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He says "I live now in Umeda ". That's in Osaka. But if he's not a native english speaker, maybe he means that he's staying in a hotel there.
But then he says "I just came to Kansai". Doesn't that mean he moved to Osaka ?
nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@miyu,

I just checked my own IP on APNIC : it says Tokyo, but that's just the addy of my provider. I am in Nagoya.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he knows what he's doing or where he is. I think he's basically a nutter.

miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he wanted to meet me in Shibuya (Tokyo). I don't know. maybe he really does treavel between Tokyo and Osaka.

miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's sent me 3 messages in 3 days. He wants to meet me in Tokyo, so I guess he's really working from there. He sounds desperate to get married. I guess that way he won't have to worry about his visa anymore. I'd love to get that pulled.

nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like it's just someone who came to Japan by mistake, never bothered to learn any Japanese, and is unable to find a girlfriend the old-fashioned way. Not really a scammer. Well, he does want a spouse visa, but that doesn't make him a criminal scammer, just an annoying uninteresting sad spammer, imho.
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@nikora

No, he's been around Japan for years under various names, and even claims to have run an English school. His resume which he has posted on the net is fake. he has been scamming in Japan for at least 6 years that I can tell. Mostly he is after money from Japanese women for English lessons but he isn't above the "key rental/apartment sharing" scam once in a while.

nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK sorry for the mistake. Thanks for the explanations Miyu.

Well, in that case I guess he'll have a an email from the "lovery" Wink ... errr... Fumiko Laughing . I haven't decided where she lives, but since he lives in Tokyo she could also live in Tokyo, Aogashima for example... oops, no webcam there... I'll think about it. Maybe she could live in Okinawa... wait that's where I want to be now ! ... I think She lives north of Sapporo. Twisted Evil
nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh shoot I tried to call him right now (at 1 oclock), but Sofuto bank tells me I can't call him from internet or something. Too bad, I just wanted to see if yahoo messenger works, I'm dropping Skype. Too expensive and they've been takin' my dolla' lately.
Yahoo is 30-40% cheaper for many countries, and they also allow calls to special numbers (cheaper or more expensive numbers unavailable to Skype). But I think they didn't catch up in call quality yet Confused

I'll write to him this week. I mean, Fumiko will.

Sofuto (soft) bank was yahoo japan until recently. Yahoo can't connect to yahoo. Confused

edit : ...do you think Fumiko should be kinky ? Maybe Michael needs some spanking for being bad and lying to people Laughing
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes I think Fumiko has some unfulfilled desires.

nikora
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She can't talk about her unfulfilled desires yet, but she thinks Michael is a good people (that's just her polite way of saying he's rearry a hot guy). Can someone advise someone famous but not too famous for the pics he'll certainly ask soon ? I mean, even he probably knows Shizuka Arakawa... and anyway most of her pictures are taken on the ice or podiums. Confused
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just grab an old AV star.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic