SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cocaine?-NSFW!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I just found something new to add to my sig. I asked her about the fact they're taking naked pictures of each other and got this reply

Quote:
My lovely I it is very strongly glad that you to write to me so
quickly!!!! My lovely it is simply ours Hobby! We is simple so we are
entertained!!!! My lovely I very strongly to like you and I to wait
from you the letter!!!! Volkova tatyana!!!!

You think I should add "We is simple so we are entertained!!!!" to my sig?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing That is funny on many levels....add it!

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
Ring Wraith
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Luther Blissett wrote:
Never mind the cocaine & bath shots, what kind of cool mirror/safe combination is that in the first pic?? Shocked I want one of those...

As shipyard workers in Murmansk would know that is a porthole Comrad.
So she has her own trawler.

JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Look, I going out on a limb here, but the plastic bag/ head thing and drunk in the tub pictures, are some of the hottest pics this year. Embarassed

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Paul_T
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wish I had friends who were hot girls like that. I'd be sorted.
toade
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne wrote:
Today we have this pic

That one was taken on the bow of a boat -- you can tell by the angle. The pole that she's hanging on is a light pole. If you look at the top. you can see the lightbulb.

Hello now i can know that you are not a serrious type bye. -- Halimat Frahd

I think defore, we must learn earch over. -- Mariya, Russian Bride scammer
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darn vlad translator is broken again. I hope...
Quote:
Greetings my lovely dummy!!!! I very strongly to want to fuck you fingers in a vagina!!! My love could not help with arrival to you?

My lesbian character has this Vlad fired up!
oh, and how could I forget, PICTURES!

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
wayne

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been quiet with this one lately. Here's 2 new pics though just to add to the pot. I'm curious about the second picture. It almost looks like a wax model of herself that she's posing with Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could (both of you that are baiting her) tell her that the other day you ran into each other, and you got to talking, and (gasp!) it turns out that she's sending the same photos and talking the same words of love to both of you!

Neither one of you are mad though, as the thought of bringing her over and double teaming her appeals to both of you.

Now that would be interesting.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
snoutdog1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like she has white powder on her feet. She sure is messy with her cocaine.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it looks more like sand.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, it's crank.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
wayne

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After dropping her (I'll pick back up with her in a little while) I had a few letters begging me to talk to her. Here's the last one

Quote:
Greetings my lovely XXXXXX!!!! I am very strongly afflicted!!!!! My lovely why you to not write to me!!!!!!! My lovely to me every day it becomes very bad!!!!! Mine are lovely please answer me the letter!!!!!! My lovely I very strongly to love you answer please me!!!! My lovely if you do not want to write to me and tell!!! It is better to me to hear from you the answer than to lead all time pending. My lovely answer my question, you want to be with me whether or not? My lovely I already to plan stay to you, I to plan to create family, I very strongly wanted children from you, I wanted to be with you and to enter into sex!!!! My lovely I wanted to marry you, I thought that you my unique person!!!!!! My lovely I all want, I very strongly to want to make family with you, I to want what at us to be the family, understand me!!!!!! My lovely if you do not want to write to me write to me the letter in which you to tell that you do not want to write to me!!!!!! I to wait from you for the answer!!!!!! Your love Volkova tatyana!!!

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask if you might AI her with a Turkey Baster loaded with with goat seed, as this is your life calling, for interspecies breeding research. The "buns up, come and spank it baby" position is the requisite dosage angle, but only with the sultry look, and semi frozen goat spawn. Use the lime afterwords to disenfect. Check with Coronalight on this technique.

Goat dog
flimflamman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

L!FE Club can be seen in background in Rollo_Tomasi's third picture.

Mod edit: superlong blowout causing link removed.
I also removed your second and third posts. Please fix links and edit this post. - TS
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason, this really tickled me

waynes vLadette wrote:
....if you do not want to write to me write to me the letter in which you to tell that you do not want to write to me!!!!!!

Then again,. it's been a slow day in work... Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
wayne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ ahem.... http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=95130

Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Rolling Eyes

well... i'm soooo sorry but a search for
Quote:
"if you do not want to write to me write to me the letter in which you to tell that you do not want to write to me!!!!!!"

failed to turn up your thread

so there. Razz

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
flimflamman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All these pics are confusing me... I'm looking at the first set of pics that Vanndickey posted and one of them doesn't match the others... http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/vanndickey/4.jpg ... The hair is way too short and there appears to be no tatoo above the butt...(although I admit, with all the steam, it's hard to tell)

And then Rollo_Tomasi posts 3 pics which I assume are supposed to be of the same girl, and you can clearly see a tatoo on the arm in the second pic that's not present in the 3rd pic...

What's up with that???

Also, I'm a newbie and I apologize for the long url's I submitted in a previous post... I'll use tinyurl to shrink them if I try to post a long link again.

Finally, I figure I will give this scammer-baiting a try... I am trying to cross all my t's and dot my i's before I do... I am thinking of using the name Harry Flemming... Kind of a cross between Harry Potter with a James Bond touch...

Also, if anyone could give me an invite to GMail, I would appreciate it...

(Sorry in advance if I broke any other rules with this post...)
Vanndickey
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ some of the pics are taken at different times. There are pics of her out there with shorter hair.

Mortar x5

Last edited by Vanndickey on Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
wayne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the latest after I confronted her about her naked pictures being online already.

Quote:
My lovely, you that!!!!! I to not lie to you!!!!! My lovely I to you to tell yes I to search for people, but I have found you and I to correspond with whom except for you!!!! My lovely I to not lie to you I is very sincere with you!!!!! My lovely I to not want you to lose!!!! My love understand me that I am fair with you!!!!! I to wait from you for the letter!!!!

Quote:
Greetings my lovely XXXXXX!!!! My lovely understand me that I only to
love you and any more whom!!! My lovely you are necessary for me
only!!!! My lovely I to not insert naked photos into any agencies!!!!!
My lovely understand that now many Internet of thieves and it is
simple on simply they could steal my photos which belong only to
you!!!!! My love believe me, my love I to not want you to lose, I very
strongly wanted to be only yours and only with you!!!!! My love
understand me that I with you really want to do family!!!! My love I
to not know who at me to steal a photo!!!!! My love forgive me that I
such silly and could not as it is possible ????it to hide my photos,
forgive me please!!! My love I to not want you to lose!!!!!! My love
forgive me!!!! My lovely I very strongly and sincerely to love you and
to miss on our meetings!!!!! My love I with huge impatience to wait
from you the letter!!!! Your love Volkova tatyana!!!!

Quote:
My lovely I to not lie to you!!!! My lovely is not present is not present do not hurt me!!!! My love I to speak you the truth!!!! 1 my love understand that at me them to steal and use in the bad purposes for a deceit!!!!! My love I of you not a deceit!!!!

And so the bait goes on...... Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Yeah, EVERY girl I know sends out 100 or so semi-nude to nude pics to men. Wink

No reply from the OP on the other site fyi

Mortar x5
wayne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok then, right now I'm semi resting up from baiting until next year, but she's one of the ones still going on. I'm playing it like I've been bragging over my hot new girlfriend, and when I showed her pictures to one of my friends he showed me a site where there's all sorts of other pictures of her naked. She's claiming hte pics were stolen and posted online. Not wanting to be made a fool of again I want to see everything she has from her, not second hand from someone else. Here's today's reply.

Quote:
Greetings my lovely and loved XXXXXX!!! I am very strongly glad to read from you the letter!!!! My lovely as at you an affair, how do you feel? I very strongly hope that at you all in norm!!! My lovely I to want you to tell that I very strongly to love you and I do not hold and I do not hide what secrets from you, I am completely sincere with you!!!! My love understand me that I to not change to you!!!!! My lovely I to write to you in day of the letter when you did not write to me if I changed to you I would reconcile to that that you do not write me, but I to not want you to lose!!!! My love I very strongly to want you!!!! My love I cannot without you any more!!!!! My love I was possible to arrive to you? My love I very strongly love you and I wait from you for the letter!!!!!! My lovely with this letter I to send to you sincerely love and the most gentle kiss!!! I to wait from you for the answer!!! Your love Volkova tatyana!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's entry

Quote:
Greetings my lovely XXXXXX!!!! I am very strongly glad to read from you such warm and fine letter!!!! 1 my lovely and loved as at you an affair, how do you feel? I very strongly hope that at you all in norm!!! My lovely you so to believe me and cannot!!!!!!!!!! My love I to you to want to tell once again that I to not send a photo to whom!! My lovely I to speak you that my photos which I to want to send to you at me them to steal and use them what to steal!!!! My love I is not guilty!!!!! My lovely I to send you all photos which I to do only for you!!!!! My lovely when I with can arrive to you? I very strongly like you and with huge impatience to wait from you the letter!!!! Your love Volkova tatyana!!!

The email also had a few new naked in a hot tub pics along with some we've already seen, including the hung over in the shower one.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic