SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Last-Wishes Modality?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
IWW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"last wishes" search didn't turn up anything that looked like this so here's it goes, I imagine someone has done this already though...:

As I was sitting on the john... (don't the best ideas just come to you then?) I began pondering a possible modality that would work well only for the love scammers.

Suppose you play the part of someone who is either old-ish, or terminally ill. Basically the role of a very vulnerable person who is just looking for affection where they can find it. You then of course are completely taken by this love scammer who seems to be the answer to your prayers! But alas, you die before you ever get to meet the prince/princess charming v/lad/ette. However, it wasn't before you allocated to your scammer a large portion of your will the same way they allocated a piece of your heart! (Did I mention you are a *wealthy* dying person?) The "attourney" who takes over the handling of the will then contacts the scammer informing them of the "tradegy" (to their joy, no doubt, since the payoff is probably going to be more than they had dreamed), but there was one little clause in the will stating that the scammer has to fulfill some sort of last wishes before they see any of their "inherritance".

Of course, whatever those last wishes are, you get to have lots of fun with. I plan on trying this myself when I work up to doing a few love scams, and I know that I would not feel bad twisting someone who would take advantage of someone (as far as they know) so vulnerable. It's like those people who scam old people at christmas time... so there oughtn't be any question as to whether or not you have a scummy lad! Evil or Very Mad
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IWW wrote:
Suppose you play the part of someone who is either old-ish, or terminally ill. Basically the role of a very vulnerable person who is just looking for affection where they can find it. You then of course are completely taken by this love scammer who seems to be the answer to your prayers!

You've not heard of Anna Nicole Smith? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've baited as a young Filipina 'mail order bride' whose rich elderly American husband carked it while "I luv you bigtime we make jiggy jiggy" despite the little blue pills (the Anna Nicole Smith modality) and who wants to donate my late husband's $$$ to a worthy cause.

You'd be amazed at the slimy pondlife that crawled out from under the rocks. Many of them offered me 'English lessons'. There's one bloke, the infamous Daniel The English Teacher Living In Japan who still bombards me with pleas to meet him in Tokyo. Unfortunately I am stuck in Manila awaiting my US passport which is tricky now I'm a grieving (rich) widow.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic