SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I`ve a Russian yoke aswell!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, i`ve been getting these russian mails aswell, She(?) sticks rigidly to a script and goes on and on and on, apparently at the age of 22 shes a doctor, yet uses a cybercafe, any questions that are asked are never answered, yet at the start of each mail she says how wonderful it is to have gotten a new mail from me and she`ll be happy to answer my questions. i clicked after 3 mail that something wasn`t right so i went Borat on her ("i like a shaved, very nice!!") and she kept sending out the same crap. here`s the first mail:
Quote:

Hello my new friend !
I am very pleased so soon to receive your letter.
It is very pleasant, that you have not left my letter without the answer.

Beforehand forgive for mine not absolutely good English. I learned it at school and then in institute.
My name Lubov. To me of 22 years. My birthdays on May, 9 1984 I have been given birth in Russia in
the city of Nizhni Novgorod where I live now. When - your birthday?
My growth of 174 centimeters, 54 kg of weight. I have hair of the blonde and brown eyes.
I send you my photo. I hope, that it will be pleasant for you. I have formation of the doctor of the
therapist and I work by the trade in the Nizhni Novgorod children's hospitals. You have what work? Where you work?
I live in the Nizhni Novgorod area in the city of Nizhni Novgorod, it approximately in 500 kms from Moscow. You live in what city?
I am the Russian woman. How you concern to the Russian women? I have been never married, and I have no any children.
I know many Russian people. But they were not serious to the attitude of family.
Russian people also similarly to alcohol, it - is not so pleasant for me. I think,
that you have no any any such habit. I want to inform, that I do not smoke, and I do not use strong
alcoholic alcoholic drinks, but sometimes I can drink slightly in the good company, but it happens seldom.
I have brothers not sisters. I live with my parents.
I very much like to sew, knit, prepare, read various books. I like to go at cinema and to listen to
various music. I like to travel, but I have never left for limits of Russia.
I want to have serious attitudes to find love and to create happy family. I shall be very pleased,
if you as will want it as well as me.
I want to inform you, that I write letters from the Internet center. Unfortunately I have no any computer and phone.
I hope, whether, whether that it will be a problem for our attitudes?
I want to now more about you, your family.
Now I finish my letter.
I shall wait for your letter.

LUbov.

i`ve 12 pictures of her so far, bit of a peach so she is!!! if you bothered to read any of that crap, she says she has "the hair of blonde" but her pics she is "the hair of brown", the only human reaction i got was when i sent a reply consisting of ?????????????????

i can`t figure out how to put pictures up here yet but if anyone wants a gawk at her giz a bell, or if you can instruct me in putting up the pics

thanks folks

Keep up the whuppin

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Last edited by Spudz on Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_russian_letters.htm has exactly the same letter. As for posting pics, a Photobucket.com account is good and free to use

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

aww shucks i thought i was special. Sad

is it some kind of cold war computer program after being left alone since the collapse of the USSR and it`s gone mad? a digital Mata Hari?

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yep here`s the link,

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p86/SamSpudz/

if anyone is bothered!!!!!!!!!

NIGERIA HE GOAT

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^That link gives me 'fatal error', Sam.

Try this: www.shrinkpictures.com > It helps you to resize images, so you won't anger the wonderful mods here and they will host your image as well, so you can post a thumbsize if you like. Good luck!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's odd. It works fine here.

Try this link

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p86/SamSpudz/01.jpg

then change the 01 to 02, 03 and so on (but there's no 06)

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, a few pics wouldn`t upload, i`ve absolutely no idea why. i just tried the link again and it goes straight to the gallery, i`m afraid that yiz`ll have to talk loud and point when it comes to techy terms

i know my way around tinternet, but not under it (HTML etc)
i`ve only just started the ECDL, so until i`m a bit more kom-pewter literate, i`ll have to keep plodding along at my own pace.

but seriously though thanks for help and suggestions,

keep up the whuppin!!!!!!!!!!!

SamSpudz

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

here`s the latest installment, she`s still not answering questions, and still not copping on to the fact i lost interest a long time ago!! (has anyone tried translating something back and forth a few times? if yer bored its great fun!!)
Quote:

Hello my dear REAL NAME
I am very pleased to receive your warm close letter. (I ASKED WAS SHE SHAVED)

I miss on you and I think of you almost all time.
You my real friend, you that person who can replace for me all that interest me in this life.
You became seems to me that for me more than the friend.
You very much it is very similar to me. Many thanks for your attention. I very much would like to have with you serious attitudes and to be the sensitive partner of a life for you. In our letters we should continue to study each other better. With each your new letter I shall study, that you very interesting person. I enjoy according to the correspondence to you. I think, which we should write each other as it is possible more frequently. As far as the opportunity allows us. Nothing does the person and the woman is closer, than to execute a lot of time together and more to communicate. You with whom I want to spend all time, and I hope that it is mutual.
What your close people and friends concerning our acquaintance think? I hope they not against. You like to visit friends? Or to enter the good noisy and cheerful company? You love free days? You like to have rest? I very much love free days. In free days I very much like to carry out time for kitchen. I very much like to prepare. I would like to prepare for you for something unusual. I want to know, which you like to use in the foodstuffs. You love a sweet? I very much love a sweet, but I observe number, and I limit me use of the sweet foodstuffs. As I am borrowed on sports meets to contain me in the good form. You care of health?
I shall wait for your letter. I very much miss.
Kisses
Sincerely your Lubov

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Last edited by Spudz on Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think she's in love Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ah well, who could blame her Mr. Green

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here`s the latest installment of Lubov Love
i must say, she knows her stuff, it`s like we`ve known each other for years

Quote:

Hello my dear <SPUDZ>!
I am very pleased to receive your letter.
For me the great pleasure to answer your letter. I am very grateful to you for attention and interest to me.

Mine <SPUDZ> I want you, should be possible to ask that I have named you in letters my love? I think, that it will be pleasant for you.
It - very much pity, that we while - far apart. We are divided thousand by kilometer and big ocean. <WHEN WAS THE IRISH SEA RECLASSIFIED AS AN OCEAN? DID I MISS THAT?>
But I think, that we can break all barrier with the help of language of love.
Even the most difficult obstacles have no any force close to such
strong, clever and cautious person<SHE`S VERY PERCEPTIVE Mr. Green > as you <SPUDZ> my love, I shall remember day of our romantic meeting all life.<AH YES, WHEN WE LOOKED INTO EACH OTHERS WORDS>
I very much want to speak about love. I a lot of time dreamed, as we sit in a fireplace.
Candles burn soft, pleasant light. Wood of fire slightly will break open in a fireplace. We look against each other and all our ideas concerning love.
I always try to continue traditions of my family. My parents very much like each other. They always help and to support each other.
My mum always learned me to be independent.
I very much love clever and strong people which have the point of view of representation concerning a life.
I try to surround me with honour and sincere people, having one rare feature to which kindness addresses as.
The love for me means freedom. Freedom of a choice of the favourite person.
I should choose freely it the person whom I should give all sincere kindness, to all feelings.
I think, that creation of family should be based on love. If the marriage is created not on love, it will not be long and happy.
Love - a gift which is made for the sake of the loved person.
If the soul of the person is remarkable, his weaknesses remain not noticed.
The love allows me to look at the world on new.
I wanted, will have love for which I am ready to give a life. I would like to have such understanding and affinity for the sake of which I shall be ready to give back all.
What do you think of all it? What is love in your opinion?
Please answer my questions.
<SPUDZ> Our life have met. Let them to burn as a bright star of our surprising love.
I shall look forward to hearing from you. I hope for destiny.

Love and kiss.
Yours Lubov.
would anyone care to answer those questions for me?

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Last edited by Spudz on Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Old Coaster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These pictures look like the kind of pictures a girl would take to send to her friends. Have you been asked for money?

If not maybe she is genuine.

Rolling Eyes She is clearly an expert scammer!! Very Happy

United Kingdom Nigeria United Kingdom Spain
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no the money request hasn`t been made ...yet, but by the sounds of it she`s(?) getting there.

she`s(?) definitely not real, i would have got a slap by now with some of the things i`ve been saying. unless she likes dirty baaaaaastards.
my last 7 or 8 replies have consisted of nothing more than 10 words at most.
got a new one today, Anna is her name, i wonder if i can get a 3some going?! she`s a tad more foxy, and the mail is a bit more literate, but not much

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is getting weird now.
here`s my last reply in full
(yeah i know it`s puerile but there`s just no baiting with this one)
hi hi

how are you , do you shave or wax? i really want to know how smooth you are;)

Quote:

Hello my dear <SPUDZ> !
I am very happy to see and read again and again your letter.

I every day dream from our meeting!!!!
I cannot wait within day when we shall meet.
The first thing by which I shall do when I shall see you, I should capture you and kiss you!!!
I feel to you something unusual, unusual feeling. I never had such feeling. I think of you every minute, I want to see you,
I cannot sleep, eat... In my main ideas only about you.
My heart is interrupted from idea, that we - now not together!!!!
My dear <SPUDZ> I cannot live without you!!! It seems to me, that you - an angel on whom forces by a life go down with heavens and inhaling in me.
You - as a spark which shot at my soul, fire of love!!!
Without you I did not live, I existed. Earlier I had no pleasure in a life, I simply lived a life.
You, when you have appeared, my life, have changed!!!
I started to think, concerning which the god has given me hope fortunately!!!
The god has given me chance to be happy, and I am not going to pass this chance.
I am grateful to destiny which we have acquainted.
My love you - my unique the man!!! I do not understand, why such good the man is still lonely?!!!
Women in your country are silly. They do not see invaluable riches of your kind soul. I am very successful, that I have acquainted with you. I really want to meet you. My feelings and words concerning you always were fair and sincere.
I am already presented, as I have arrived to you, at the airport I look around for you.
When I shall see you, I shall approach up to you, and I shall embrace you!!!
It will be the happiest day in my life. My mum and my best girlfriends are very pleased for us.
They wish that our attitudes develope and anything prevente us to be happy. I very much want to get acquainted and make friends with your relatives and friends.
I do not want to hide feeling to you. I want all world, know, how you are necessary for me.
I very much regret that now between us one thousand kilometers.
And our dialogue is limited only to letters. But I believe, that day will arrive, when we shall meet.
This fine day we should speak about all!!!
Unfortunately I should finish the letter.
I with impatience wait for news from you. I wish you to all the most good and successful day to you.
Love and kiss.
Yours lubov

?????????

the money request must be coming soon

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Last edited by Spudz on Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh for jaysus sake,
another one today, and she is bursting with love.
it`s getting very boring.
i won`t bother posting anymore til the cash request comes in. unless any of you are glued to this tragic love story!!

NIGERIA HE GOAT

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Return the favor: http://www.gorskys.com.au/active/love-letter-generator.php

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

too much effort!!!
i told her i stubbed my toe today (i was lieing shhhh!)
so it`ll be interesting to see what crap she comes out with tomorrow

just a guess but i bet the opener will be, how wonderful it was to get my mail

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

update:::update it took a bit of a funny twist, not much though

Quote:

Hello my love <SPUDZ> !
How - you? In me all is good.
I am very pleased so soon to receive your letter.
Every day your letters do me more happily.
I wait with impatience of a meeting to you.

the request for the sheckles should be coming soon, i can almost smell it

Quote:

Forgive to me my most dear!!! I simply a little in good mood today, I do not know, why, but I want to jump up highly - highly!!!
To look at all this strange world, to shout something therefrom!!!
All this heard me!!! I do not know, I have such mood now,
That it seems to me that I can change the world right now!!!
I would like to present all people on the ground a holiday and an entertainment!!!
I do not know, why, in general I do not know it with me?! Whether be I can - a little mad?

<now we are getting to the truth!>

<and still no sign of any nudey pics Sad >

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Last edited by Spudz on Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:31 am; edited 3 times in total
IWW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SamSpudz wrote:

How - you? In me all is good. Shocked

I bet it is... Laughing
capt_kipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Persephone...useful site. This is what it came up for me...

Quote:
Dear Nastya,

I've been thinking about you since my wife was murdered by a traitor in the secret government organisation in which I work.

I have been unable to tell you in person because I have been raping and killing.

My name is geoff. I am a 32 year-old Engineer, living in Brownhole.

I am so hopeless that I had to use a computer to compose this love letter for me. And I chose a comedy web site, GORSKYS.COMedy, (http://www.gorskys.com.au) as my preferred love letter writing engine, so what did I really expect?

Anyway, if you're still interested after all that, let's cyber.

Jack
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked What did you type in the fields? It never did that for me Laughing

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is getting rather freaky
i would not have believed that anyone could fall for this, but obviously people do, and i reckon it`s one of the most f***ed up ways of scamming someone. i can`t wait for the slap. it`s gonna be a good one. Twisted Evil

anyway, i`ve added some more pics and i do hope she brings that TV with her Laughing

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p86/SamSpudz/

Quote:
Hello my LOVE <SPUDZ> !
How - you? In me all is good.< Shocked > I was very pleased to receive from you the letter. It very much was pleasant to me.

Today weather began warmer. It will be really fast warmly!!!!<WRONG TIME OF THE YEAR>
I had very good mood because I have woken up with feeling which
The love concerns to you. I have woken up with understanding of that that on the other end the World there - you. There is that person who really loves me.
I am very happy, that you in me. I think of you and about us very much.
I very much want it, we were together.
I think of us much. And I thought of our meeting much. The meeting is necessary for our attitudes.
We have correspondence. And I have learned much about you. We became better to know each other. What do you think?
I have the big interest to you. You very much to like me. Your letters bring to me happiness. Your words kindle fire and hope for real love in my soul. But you so are far also me from it to become sadly. This big distance between us oppresss me.
I want that we were close to each other. That we could take a walk together, talk about us, test your touch and your look. What do you think of it? I love you!
Today I dreamed from us:
We have met at the airport. First I did not see you. I with excitement looked and looked back back around. Suddenly for one instant my kind has bypassed that it is a fast kind. I during one moment have stopped and have returned a kind on it a kind. When I have addressed, I saw your eyes which passionately looked at me. Your kind shined with love and tenderness!!! When I saw, that you are torn on my eyes, have appeared.
I have gone down from pass of the plane and ran to you. When I have reached you. I have captured you and I have strong pressed to me directly. I could not hold some tear of happiness!!!
I felt like similarly to the happiest woman in the world!!! I could not hold emotion. I have kissed and have kissed you. I wanted, it during this moment lasts for ever!!!
I very much want our meeting. I trust you and your feelings. I am very pleased, that our hearts to beat in a unison with music of love.
I wait with impatience of your letter.
Love and kisses.
Sincerely yours LUbov

this will definitely be the last mail i post til the money request comes in, even though i know the mails are gonna get a lot weirder than this

oh yeah here`s one thing i haven`t posted, if anyone wants to flood her (in)box
it`s all yours

Quote:
[email protected]

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Carrie Laxa
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought my Russian vladette was gorgeous ... wanna swap?

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you can keep her, and take this muppet aswell. she`s my first and definitely my last.

EDIT~~~EDIT~~~EDIT

here`s the money request,
Quote:

Hello my love <SPUDZ> !
I am pleased to receive from you letters. Your letters bring to me pleasure and heat in souls.
I was in agencies of round. I have found out, that is necessary to arrive to you. I can receive the visa only in embassy.
In our city there is no embassy. Therefore I should go to Moscow and there find out the visa. It - the charge is a lot of
money and time. To me have offered services of agency of round. Thus to me will not be arrives to go to Moscow.
I only should give necessary documents for registration of the visa and transfer interview and physical examination.
I can receive the visa after 7 working days. The total cost of the
visa with services of agency of round will be 350 USD.
And I do not have passport. I have learned that is necessary to enter the name for reception of the passport in turn.
Reception the passport can borrow a lot of time from 2 till 6 months. But there is other way. In tour agency suggest
to make the passport for short time. It will cost 150 USD. In total it
will be 500 USD.
It is not convenient for me to speak about it, but to me it will be come to tell.
They - the big money. I cannot find so many money.
You can help me with payment of registration of the visa?
I very much want to meet.
I dream of us. I dream, as we shall waste time together.<THATS A SPECIALITY OF MINE> I cannot wait that day when I shall see you.

I very much want to meet you. I very much want to arrive to you and to spend with you a lot of time. I dream, as you meet me at the airport about colors. You give me flowers with words of love. It so is pleasant for the woman. Then in an evening supper in candles. Slowly dance. You whisper to me to pleasant words.<"YOU`RE GOING BACK ON THE GAME SUNSHINE"> Music has been finished, also the registrar of a tape any more does not sing.<?> Both we cost, and we look against each other very close. You speak with me: " I LOVE YOU " also you give me a passionate kiss.
It is very romantic. I hope, that my dream will come true.
I shall wait for your letter.

Love and kisses.
Yours Lubov

So i`m now through to the vlad, i requested sexy pics, and got a few almost immediately, but they were not enough, so i`m waiting for a reply for this

Quote:
lovely
but they just don`t do it for me.
any pics in a thong? or stockings and suspenders?
i will marry you if you do

have you ever had any diseases i should know about?
have you ever had itchiarse?
have you ever had smelliarse?
have you ever had itchifanni?
have you ever had smellifinger?
have you ever had crotch rot?

i need answers to all these questions.

now because of my toe being broken, i will not be able to make it to the bank tomorrow.
but i will as soon as i see those pictures and you have answered those questions.

as you are a doctor you will know that one of those diseases every woman gets. so i will know if you are telling me lies

take care

i wonder if i`ll get answers

lets hope so

don`t forget here`s her mail address, thats a box that needs flooding

Quote:
[email protected]

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well i`ve lost the Vlad, i got a reply to those questions and it was
Quote:
you do not trust me?

big huge DUH! i tried to get him back but it didn`t work, boo hoo

talk about stupid though, had vlad even read any of my replies he would have known i`d clicked a long time ago. the muppet. (i started getting the mails before i even knew about these scams)

well thats my only go at scambaiting a vlad, and it`ll be my last. no fun to be had at all. luckily i have Elvis Twisted Evil he`s gonna be my christmas bitch Twisted Evil

NIGERIA HE GOAT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic