SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Email Cybersex - Russian style - possibly NSFWish!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The poor dear, this scammer tries so hard but struggles mightily with the online translator -

Hi XXX.
Many thanks for the letter and photo....
When I look at you to me and it would be desirable you to tell... I want you now... But as you are far..
I promise you as soon as there will be an opportunity I shall make for you a photo, is simple now at me a lot of work and there is no absolutely time, but I am fast it I shall make....
I am very glad, that теб the sexual lingerie is pleasant.. At me it is a lot of it... And I with pleasure shall carry for you... Still I like to sunbathe on the sea without a bra....
But I wish to tell to you, that I very much love all... I like to take your firm member in my sweet a mouth and to suck it until then while from it all seed will not pour out... Also believe to me you you will receive the strongest the pleasure which only can be.. I shall drink all up to last drop.... And then we shall very passionately to be engaged sex in different poses and we shall present each other unforgettable impressions....
I already want you....
I wait your erotic letters..
The kisses it is gentle you between legs..

Katya.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm ok, it might just be me but her lack of English makes it even more sensual...anyhoo, her next try -

Hi again.
Thanks for your frank letter...
I simply go mad when I read your letters.. They very much raise me also I cannot do with itself anything.... To me it becomes simply warm inside... My dummies on a breast were already excited and want that you gently kissed them and slightly bit.... And that it is created at me between legs simply to not transfer words.. I so want you....
I very much love when 69 and so all and will be as you to me have written.....
After that we together shall lay down in a bathroom full of foam and there will be many candles fragrant, and then we again shall go on a bed and I shall take either chocolate or honey both gently and slowly all you I shall smear and then I all you shall kiss and by that to pinch chocolate from your raised body... At this time your member already again will be very firm and is ready to accept me, but all over again I should kiss it all to kiss... And then you will enter into me behind gently and tenderly and we shall shake together a hip... My back will be very bent also you can see as we we shall reach together the maximum pleasure shall shout together very loudly from pleasure... It will be simple paradise for us a two.....

It is sweet kiss you my dear...
I wait for letters from you

Katya

Ummmmmmmmmmm, ok then. "dummies on a breast" and "we shall shake together a hip" and "My back will be very bent also.." conjure images of some sort of Lambada contest in a maternity ward.....
Well at least she is trying, all these emails after her money request too! I have stalled her asking for some more intimacy between us before I could make such a committment. She is also trying to organise some lingerie photo's of herself which of course I wll post here for you fiends, hehe.

"FU, I have understood, that you do not wish to help me!
I will ask the help from other man!
P.S Those photos not mine!
They are completely made program PHOTOSHOP!
Good luck the unfortunate pervert!"
Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phew I have this WEIRD image of her with a pair of babies bottle tops where her nipples should be. Starting to look like a 'Jackson Pollock'!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More from my erstwhile cyber sex buddy -

Hi my diar XXX.
Many thanks for your letter, it very much me has mentioned, a code I it read I all to myself mentally represented and as though it was wonderful to feel you inside of itself.
Once you have come earlier home from work in the evening and have been surprised, that I was not in the house, but actually I have simply hidden from you.
You have been surprised, that light is extinguished in the house everywhere burn candles very slow and exciting music and on all house plays any unusually pleasant smell.
You try to find me, but it is impossible to you. You sit down in an armchair and wait for me at this time I approach to you behind I embrace also gently whole your ear then my language slowly the neck weeds on yours and then it at last finds your gentle and sweet lips my language greedy sticks into yours and they so is sweet interwine. But I depart from you and you notice, that on me your new shirt and stockings and more anything is not present. I do music little bit more loudly and I begin slowly and under music to dance and undress at this time your member already became very big and is ready to enter into me with such force and as a volcano to pour out all seed in me.. But I yet not resolving it to do you I very slowly and I shall long tease you.
I slowly shall remove a shirt then I shall undress you I shall remove from you all and you will remain naked and then I slowly and is very sweet I shall take the lips your member and it I shall greedy lick all I shall drink from you more quickly and more quickly and when you will take pleasure I all juices.
Then you will take me on hands and will put on a table which in the big room and will start to kiss gently and is sweet mine clitoral and your language will be all more quickly and more quickly and here you will enter into me the greater member and we shall passionately make love pleasure we shall receive together during one time.

So all also will be my dear.
I wait your letters.
With love and tenderness kiss you

It's just so cute isn't it?? And she does this all because she requested money from me, what a gal!!

Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

" But I depart from you and you notice, that on me your new shirt and stockings "

Is there something your not telling us Tarquin?? (new stockings!)

I'm sure you'll 'weed' it out

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe Mack, ya fuzzy lil foreigner. Well I guess I was outted by some Russian bint speaking dirty words to me like some dyslexic Dear Abby!! Oh well, lucky I have the legs for them..... Rolling Eyes

Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Yuri. He spent a week writing a new masterpiece and worked damn hard getting out 60 copies of it to his customers yesterday. And all you crooel lot can do is sit there at home pissing yourselves with laughter. But no wonder I don't have a TV at home. I get far better entertainment doing this. Very Happy jump_4_joy clapping

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to confess it does entertain me as well Began, their use of our language via their online translator especially when they try to talk dirty just makes my day!!
I had one the other day talk about my "unfurled manweapon" and what she would like to do with it, hehehe...

Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if you see my last post here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=93475&highlight= After about 8 mails back off it, what's it going to be like in a week or so? I'm wondering if to slap it again for sending rubbish and trying to get it to do better next time. I don't know how much of a hard time to deliver yet, but I want it's bank and passport before I really test it to the limit. I have an idea that those will arrive soon.Try pushing it for more stuff so it will run out of pastes and need to get more creative. Nowt like making your Vlad work hard for it's dosh !

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
fat_raccoon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I like to take your firm member in my sweet a mouth and to suck it until then while from it all seed will not pour out..

NSFWish u say?

Quote:
... on all house plays any unusually pleasant smell.

just like a fart that smells like roses!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic