SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

NSFW - I got a Live One!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, here is the setup, I received the following email to my Roger U Deeply email account 21st November -

"Dear Roger. Thanks for yours the letter. You wish to have the friend from Russia. I too wish to have the friend, but only not the friend from Russia. I wish to find reliable, gentle, kind the man which will not leave me in a trouble which will give me advice which will be always a number with me in its idea, and I always shall be near to it.
To tell the truth I wish to find the person which will help me to leave from Russia and to find work in the Europe. It is not so good that I speak, but if you know my life better you will understand me very well...
Certainly my dream is to meet my love and to leave with it, but my years pass also hope dies. I lived together with mine the man 3 years in Germany and I enjoyed this love... I did not think about tomorrow... And 1 one year ago I have lost this the man... For ever... And I have returned in Russia, But now I cannot already live in this country. And I cannot be with Russian the man.
It is my greater problem.
You can give me advice?
kiss
Anja"

Her photo - http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/8786/annahouw9.jpg

Ok a slight whine about her plight, a request for aid and advice so super Roger the sweety responds the same day with -

"Dear Anja, many thanks for your letter and lovely photo, you are very attractive.
I am concerned about your situation but I do not fully understand it. You should tell me everything Anja, tell me all about your life that has led you to this place you are in now. Do not feel embarrassed or upset telling me your secrets Anja, I do wish to help you, but you have to be open and honest with me about your life and what is troubling you, ok?
Tell me what work you are looking for as well and perhaps I can assist you in finding such work in Europe. Tell me all Anja, and send me more of your photo's with your next letter please, and yes I can give you advice,
Roger."

Deep meaningful Roger trys to allay her fears but nothing is heard for almost a week, until this at 7.53pm 26th November -

"Hi Roger. How are you?
I hope that you have not forgotten me? Unfortunately I had no free time because I work 10 hours every day. And when I I come back home I am am waited still with work for the house.
Yes, my situation very heavy. And I should that that to change differently it will withdraw me in a tomb. I at all do not know that became a problem. Likely the greater problem is a life in Russia. I know that a life in other country too not easily. But in other country people have an opportunity to receive good money if they to try. In Russia is good work not important. As hours you are not important how many work. You receive identical quantity of money. Good work children of rich parents (bought have the diploma), and clever people (not having money for formation or purchase the diploma) die from famine. It is not fair...
At me autumn not a good situation. I live together with my mum and the brother. Because I cannot pay my apartment. My brother - a mafia. And houses very often its friends. They drink vodka, drugs and behaviour is very aggressive. All this is seen by my son. I am afraid that it studies to be bad. I very much am afraid.
Very often to us home called people also do threat. They speak what to kill I or my son... If I do not cry money.
Two years ago they have taken my brother and have told that I should pay for it 5000 $. I receive in a month only 100 $ and the bank will not give me money too. Then I went in other city and danced STRIPTIS. It was humiliating. But I very much was afraid for a life my family. Now the history can repeat. I very much am afraid. My brother does not wish me to listen. And when it drunk it humiliates and offends me. It takes away my money. I cannot so more. I should live in other city, and it is better - the country.
I cannot earn here. If I rent an apartment with 1 room and without furniture I cry 100 $. How I shall live if to give all of money for an apartment? I know, that in the Europe I have 1 chance from 10 to improve my life. But here... Only corruption...
Without support I to not consult. Help me. Any work...
Unique variant in Russia this employment prostitution. But I do not want it. And how differently I can rescue my son from this nightmare?
C respect.
Anna"

So apart from having to "cry" money a lot (???) she also has issues with alcohol, drugs, the mafia, death threats, employment, accommodation, lack of money, stripping for money and prostitution. Strangely also she is no longer Anja but Anna... anyhoo my response at 8.30pm 26th November -

"Dear Anna, thankyou for your tragic letter, it makes me so sad that you find yourself in such a position.
It would seem that indeed prostitution would be your only hope in your country so I think it is best you try to leave and live in another country.
What work skills do you have, any qualifications and past employment history? Would you be willing to be employed in the sex industry here, not as a prostitute or a striptease dancer but maybe as a receptionist in a Brothel or as a waitress or companion in a strip club? I know an older Australian man who is quite wealthy and looking for a Russian lady to be his live in lover, he would pay quite well he told me and provide housing for you and your son.
I am sorry for all these choices being sex related but there are so very few possibilities open for anyone unqualified in my country to find a job. But these positions are not as a prostitute and not degrading at all really, and will provide what you seek most, safety for your son.
I am sorry I cannot offer any more help dear Anna, but I will certainly contact as many people on your behalf as possible to find you meaningful work here.
In the meantime it would help if I had more of your photo's, the sexiest photo's you have or can get taken, nude showing your body if possible, so I can forward them on to the Australian man I mentioned and to various club owners I mentioned earlier as well.
It is so little I do for you my dear Anna, I wish I could do more. Of course I would like also for you to be my live in lover as well but I think you wish to have a regular work, right?
Please get back to me as soon as you can Anna, with those photo's of you, the sexiest and nudist photo's you have or can get taken of you, and I shall do everything I can for you. Such a sad business all around,
Roger.".

So the sting is set, many offers of assistance abound and all depends on her response. Which path shall she take, what future employment shall she choose...her response at 10.34pm 26th November -

"Dear Roger. Thanks that you take part in my destiny. I have formation the bookkeeper - the economist, I speak so German, and I dance and I sing well enough. I studied to dance and sing. Also worked as the singer and dancer Striptiz. I never was engaged prostitution and for me it is opposite. Certainly my dream as dream any normal woman: to have family, the beloved, children... And to live long and happily. And I tried to find it in Internet. Because in my city of the man are able to drink only vodka and to offend the woman. They cannot help and support. Therefore I hoped I can find my destiny in Internet because I possess beauty, an excellent figure, mind, kindness and, sincerity. I tried to do many times correspondence from the man. When I have received your first letter I too thought that there can be you my destiny. You have very much liked me... But I have understood that 70 men wish to play only with feelings and to do Sex with the woman. I could search for my happiness still, but the life does not give me time. I wish to make a life my son safely. I require any work initially... And then I can study and work or find the husband. Help me to be arranged and rise on legs in other country, please...
Kisses. Anja
P.S. I have no Photos without clothes. Only it...".

Her topless photo - http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/848/annahofi7.jpg

So a standard scripted letter not answering or discussing any of the points I raised in my last letter to her, suspicions confirmed, it's a scammer. Good to see Anja back, I think Anna had to empty our her crotch crickets. One grainy topless photo received as well, she will have to do much better in the future. My response to her sent at 12.58am 27th November -

"Dear Anja, thanks again for your letter and your nude photo, you are truly lovely.
Ok, I have been in contact with some club owners here in London and there isn't a lot of work to be had around here just now is the problem. Can you tell me what work you would be prepared to do in the short term until you get yourself settled maybe?
Some of the club owners would more than likely want you to do some lap dances, would you be willing to do this? Lap dancers make a little money out of the men they dance for and do not have to have sex with the men, but you would make a lot more money if you let the men put their fingers inside you between your legs, would you be willing to do that Anja?
Of course having sex with these men at these clubs would mean a lot more money, possibly up to 200 or 300 pounds per night, but that is prostitution and you said you didn't wish to do that, I understand.
I have spoken also to my friend in Australia, you remember I mentioned him to you? Anyway he wants a live in lover to service him sexually whenever he needs it, would that interest you as well Anja? He wants to know what you will do sexually for him and what you do not allow and to see some of your photo's, so whether you have no more nude photo's can you send me more of the sexiest photo's you have please. Also the club owners wish to see more of your photo's as well, so it would be best to send as many sexy photo's as you can. They also want to know what you will do sexually for their male clients if you wish to have sex for money with them, and also what you are not willing to do. Be reminded though that the more exotic sex acts you perform with these men the more money you will make, and as you said, it is only for a short time until you have saved enough money to get a real work job doing what you wish to do.
I am sorry that this is all I can do or suggest for you at this time Anja, but I am doing as much as I can. I am also sorry that I cannot find you work outside of the sex market but I am still looking for work for you.
Let me know your answers and as much details as you can give me regarding the information I asked here. Be very specific as these club owners and my Australian friend need specific answers. I await your next letter and more of your photo's I can show to these men, keep the faith Anja,
Roger.".

So that's where we are at. I can see a few possible scenarios on her part - She will want to contact my erstwhile well to do sexual deviant Australian friend personally via his personal email account, she will wish to contact these club owners personally to discuss possible upcoming employment possibilities via their private email accounts or she will want me to continue as her intermediary. I may need some help here so is anyone up for being a well to do sexual deviant Aussie guy or a sleazy London stripclub owner or two? We shall await her response breathlessly and then proceed with our venture.

"FU, I have understood, that you do not wish to help me!
I will ask the help from other man!
P.S Those photos not mine!
They are completely made program PHOTOSHOP!
Good luck the unfortunate pervert!"
fat_raccoon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure if its the same girl or not in each photo. nice tho!

Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi M8

If your looking for a sleazy club owner I'll fill the part if you like, don't know about an Aussie though will see if I can rustle up an apropriate emaily if need be.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hummmmmmmmmmm, it seems this Russian babe lusts after only me and wants no contacts with anyone else, gratifying somewhat but quite disappointing I have to say. Her latest offering to me sent Novemer 29th at 9.17pm, she's off topic and winging it badly, lol -

"Roger my man!!!!!!!!
I nobody want else , no no no time many no , only you want!!
My body of ripeness and fruit (huh??) for touchings yours only , my womb settles (huh??) and nests her self (huh??) waiting you for touching and greed take you all seed in me. I kiss of gentle caress on member yours inside mouth of me with love and passing (passion perhaps?) with lap most expunged (big word there!!) juice over again. I open self show and see you my need for inside me as shout at your lust pouring itself on in at my self. Please Roger dear , you only on putting hand between legs of mine wetness part , well? And yes love mine , I rectum ache for inside of beautiful hard member yours, oh divine for me!! (Wait one cotton picking moment here toots, I don't remember using my famous sodomizing rhetoric on you??)
My weep all now over apartment lost such time and so coming of you to be one and only your girl? Wanting going of you in your country please Roger my one love? You care take of me when coming to you? (ka~ching). Tell please me how when I come to you , wage here so small leaving for me is harsh and not easily , you for to help me with this Roger my love? (ka~chingg).
I finish now letter for you , I await your answer!
Gentle kisses. Anja".

Hehehe, hook line and stinker!! Now for the fun part, WU is gonna be busy for a time methinks. It appears as if there really is a cartel of scammers operating over there or wherever they operate from, the mention of my penchant for sodomy and her acceptance of it bears that out - I have never mentioned it to her at all in any of our correspondence. If I gave a crap I would change tactics a lil, if I gave a crap. I'll let her stew for a few days before answering her email, then it would appear time to unleash my full vocabulary upon her person and seeing if it is read or not. As most are aware these scammers scan emails quickly for mention of the "catch" words like WU, money, Visa and the like so I shall avoid writing anything they want to see, lol.

GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL - sure ya didn't mention sodomy, I believe ya .... Laughing

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tarquin - Sodomy in the same sentence NEVER!!!!!!

She's changed her tune a bit, from wanting to work to just shagging you and you paying for the privilage (hmmm there's a surprise)

Keep up the good work M8

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe she's got some friends who need the work instead lol Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And yes love mine , I rectum ache for inside of beautiful hard member your

You'd better go for this modality mate or she'll be after you for child support (via WU natch) Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah well maybe I might have mentioned sodomizing her in my initial introduction, lol. Anyhoo my response -

"Oh Anja my little glove puppet, how your words filled me with thoughts and visions and made my tockley twitch. You truly are such a wonderfully original creature, have you ever read Lady Chatterly's Lover per chance?
The thought of your rectum aching for my rampant mongrel drives me to the McDonalds drive thru window to order many cheeseburgers and a strawberry thickshake and some fries plus a happy meal, that is how crazy your words drive me, I NEVER order a happy meal.
So after you swallow my load and I have reamed your sphincter would you like to play Dungeons and Dragons with me? Oh that gives me such joy and funnings, almost as much as taking that first dump in the morning, you know that feeling?? Heaven, pure heaven.
My thought are of you always Anja my dear little cum chugger, I yearn so much to yearn for you some more yearning. Did I tell you that I was a cross dresser?
Well I must run now as I am having my foreskin scraped today to remove some of the warts and weird growths that festoon it so it will look less scary for you when you gobble it down your throat. I am always thinking of you, see? You have a good day my sweet donkey molester and I will hear from you soon, I hope above hoping of all hopes.

Roger."

I am guessing that the WU might be about to crop up in her reply, lol.

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jaysus

she looks like she has a black eye in her diddy shot

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/848/annahofi7.jpg

or too many late nights on the cock?
yer really putting a lot of effort into those replies, i couldn`t be bothered with mine, she`s gone completely nuts. 20 words max is all she gets, and still the love pours in.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic