SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick mugu riding on back of the WWII Holocaust...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two questions:
- Did your "George Dunant" say
Quote:
I will pay all required fees
? - Mine did.
- What did you do for the passport scan he wants? I'm planning to send him a file from the operating system renamed as "jpg".

Edit: I'm going to make it a nice fat file, too.
CaptainBasura
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=86027&highlight=holocaust

He's been around for a while. Bastards. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

...so now i was like looking for who to say the true before i can step into any fucking relationship. Shocked Francisca Jennifer Badou
YOU ARE A FOOL AND MUST BE A FOOL FOREVER. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING $350. Paker Lee.
...after all there is nothing I will gain in this that more than the insult i recieved from you. Mark Youmans
What are you doing? You make made me look stupid at Western Union Office here, why? poor old George

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to get a golden glow]</a>
Garfield
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I plan not to have a passport at hand for the moment.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He got back to and called her "Dear Sir". Not a good start. She wasn't happy.

He also didn't attach his passport:

Quote:

The other thing is, you said you'd attached your ID. It wasn't there. It's not a good start.

Eliza told him that she has to get her passport from her boyfriend's house (when they go for a photoshoot) which is when she'll find the legal paper she signed in 2003 to the effect that no copies are to be made.

Also - did he include this line in his replies?

Quote:

i am here presently, attending a business parley, on behalf of the committee

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

i am here presently, attending a business parley, on behalf of the committee

Yes, that's what he told me, too.

BTW I decided not to accomodate him with my passport, at least for now. Instead I mailed him all the other information on my "company's letterhead" with a big scan. My guess is he forgets about the passport. If not, then he gets the system file. And if he still insists, then I have just been informed by the residents authority that it is not allowed. Twisted Evil
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me the passport, and a shoddy effort it is too.

Mind you, it'll work perfectly when the time comes for my .

I'll tell him the bad news on Sunday (ie no passport) and negotiate from there (with the personal details to keep him sweet). I have the phone angle licked too.

How's everyone else?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been playing dumb questions with the banker. I also used the Writejunk program for my passport issue. After the third attempt, and several slaps that "even my dog can open a jpg file", that issue has quietly gone away. So, it's back to asking questions about money transfers, interest rates, current accounts, and debit cards. Twisted Evil

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dunant just called me - and I was stupid enough to answer! I had just inserted my SIM card into my new anonymous cell phone and thought it was the phone company giving me a silly automated welcome, and there he was.
But this gives me a good opportunity to slap him later. He told me he hadn't even informed his wife about the deal, and as I am a woman and my baiting character is male, I can tell him: "How on earth could you leave a message with my wife? Now she asked me a lot of questions."

Plus he will get a wakeup call Twisted Evil
Garfield
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you intend to use your phone if you have to "wrong" gender? Did you intend to introduce a secretary or was it for another bait?
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I planned to just let it ring through to convince him that
- it is real
- but I'm always out of reach - I live in a VERY remote valley.

Disturbingly, Dunant managed to find out the prefix which I deliberately "forgot" to give him. Now initially I wanted to send him an email from "the hotel in Paris where I stay for business reasons" but now I wonder if he may track the IP.
Garfield
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always use the Torpark browser to send your email so that the IP shown is wrong.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he figured out your area code (or whatever it's called where you live)? I can see where that might cause some concern. If you are using Yahoo or something that displays the IP in the header - I was pointed to Tor and Privoxy the other day, downloaded and installed them yesterday and am very happy with the results - they really slow the performance but my IP is well and truly hidden. There is a very nice plugin for Firefox that you can switch on and off easily. Take a look at it.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So he figured out your area code

As I am "a citizen of Austria" that was maybe not too hard.

And I tried to find out this FF feature via "help" but could not find it.

BTW, his phone call came from nowhere near Switzerland - Ghana actually.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://tor.eff.org/

Download the package for your OS. On the documentation page there is a link to the Firefox plugin. In the lower right of my FF browser there is now a bit of text telling me whether Tor is enabled or disabled, and you can change the state of Tor by clicking the text. Turning it off when doing something "safe" helps the performance.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Krona. Will see to it. typing
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found browsing the eater with tor switched on messed up which posts were marked as read. So you'll want to switch it off for that, but it's invaluble for checking out fake bank sites that are probably logging your IP address.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just installed Tor and had to deinstall it again: Googlemail wouldn't work not matter whether Tor was switched on or off. And now the GUI of Google is still acting up.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I've not seen that, and I'm not seeing it now. Running FF 1.5.08 here (under Linux through, so your experience may definitely vary.) Check your proxy settings are correct, or maybe privoxy is being too enthusiastic.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I slapped him for phoning my wife.

Quote:
BE STRONG She is your wife and you should know how to handle her

Now I'll get him off script working out a way to keep my wife at bay.
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait will undoubtedly lead to a fake bank, Please post it in Fake Banks as soon as any of you become aware of it.

Also, a word of advice to those of you who have not baited a Holocaust Scammer before, Play it straight, they leap at the first sign of anything funny. They are difficult to get off script and very cagey.

Good luck, there is something very satisfying about screwing with these particular lads.. Cool

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Play it straight, they leap at the first sign of anything funny

Thanks, Sanchez, so I shall not push this "keeping my wife at bay" too far.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza told him about the DFAT restrictions on copies of passports and he seems to accept it - wanted either her driver's licence or 'working ID'. Eliza had to admit to not having a licence, and explained that photomoels don't have work IDs. She offered her passport number: "perhaps you could verify it with the Australian High Commission in London".

Sand Timer x 7
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dunant :yikes: the scum was so impressed by my letterhead he forgot about my passport.

Now I'm just trying to learn how to build my very own website from that letterhead material. That should save me a lot of discussions.

If any of you girls and guys want me to fake a letterhead for you send me a PM with the details.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's OK with the compromise suggestion:

Quote:

I think that will be ok with me .I will also like to know if the bank has contacted you yet.

Eliza replied:

Quote:

So far, not a peep from them. Is it business hours yet in your part of the world?
My passport number is: . I've attached a copy of my passport pic as well.

Sand Timer x 7
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an email from the bank - they want my ID alright. Now it's time for a modality.

EDIT:

I suppose he will want us to open an account at his bank and pay an activation fee.
The email from the banker is from the Netherlands alright. The whois of the website:

The only contact for all departments is this Smiderle, and the site is registered for one year only. If it wasn't for our bait, I should try to have the site closed. - On second thought, I still may try to do it so we can complain the site is down. What do you think?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic