SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UNICEF SCAM COMMAND CENTER (was: Anyone else baiting... )

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Need a lawyer ? Twisted Evil

This is definitely the good doctor. He knows too much details. I can think of a couple of ways to verify this but it would probably blow your bait.

But how about you get a private investigator on the case to see if he can find if there was other "victims" of this evil lawyer. Twisted Evil

The good doctor will take us all to New Year's Eve and behond. Laughing

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooh, the Doctor thinks I'm not real now. He wants to drop business with me.
Quote:
Don’t brother contacting me again,

Don't think so, brother!
Quote:
I am beginning to feel you have being wasting my time, because we have not talked from the beginning of this deal, so how can you reconcile that.

We have not talked from the beginning? Strange, who was I sending emails to then?

Let's see if my slap makes him change his mind. I made sure to mention again the unfortunate accident with his desk clerk, to show who of us is the unprofessional businessman!

"I took your Photo to a deadly Witch Doctor [...] you will die in 2days days time so you should eat your best meals and make love to your wife for the last time. You dared an African, You will rot in hell." -
"My love you the traitor!!!! You have broken to me heart!!!! I have killed with you 4 months of a life vainly!!!!" -
"Ich das kulturelle Mädchen" -
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been demanding a phone number from me. Which could be a problem, as my character is a man, and I'm not. I've given him my baitphone number, and I will answer it as my character's over-protective daughter! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@sticky
he means on the phone, important to him Exclamation

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, right, didn't think of that. (Never talked to a lad on phone so far.) But I explained him why that's not possible. I bought a plutonium cell phone specially to be able to talk to him. But due to its radiation I had heavy headaches. Now I'm not advised to ever use a cell phone again. Not that he cares though (or believes me)...
Quote:
Forget the Headache crap,.

"I took your Photo to a deadly Witch Doctor [...] you will die in 2days days time so you should eat your best meals and make love to your wife for the last time. You dared an African, You will rot in hell." -
"My love you the traitor!!!! You have broken to me heart!!!! I have killed with you 4 months of a life vainly!!!!" -
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You all sound like you're not really trying to help him get his trunk box out of Africa. Shocked

Laughing

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a word from my friend, he isn't missing me like I miss him. I'll have to try a new addy then. How are you guys doing?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On Saturday I got this:

Quote:
Have gone through your website-I couldn�t balance the following

n That was not what you told me you were into.,YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU RAN A CHARITY ORGANISATION.
n 2- your site has no Contact Address, No Contact Telephone number.it looks dubious.

I am not comfortable with this, unless I get a convincing proof I don�t think I would be interested to precede.
Provide International passport or drivers License.
andd another photo of yourself.

Without this, No deal.

I had thrown together a Web site about a charity for usage in a future planned ASEM. Anyway, as an international businessman, I couldn't take that! I basically told him to get lost. Sunday he sent me:

Quote:
OK, Ok,
I was trying to make sure I wasn�t making a mistake, Sorry If I sounded Rude bu5 sometimes are like that in business.
Now where do we go from here?

This doesn't sound much like the Grant that we've all come to know and love. At the same time, I got a very similar message from the banker reminding me that I'm obligated to this deal. I responded to Grant that I need an explanation and a better apology, and told Harrison that Grant had backed out of the deal, and what a shame that we need him. I'm planning on contacting Harrison later today to see if I can proceed without Grant and see what happens.

Meanwhile, I'm working well with . She's offering to help me recover the funds from Grant, and has put me in touch with her barrister. She wants me to help with her deal also, something about a trunk if I recall correctly. That one is getting pretty interesting.... anybody else baiting her?

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope not yet, trying to convince Steven to start again with my characters brother who will take care of my late characters estate Smile While his wife is trying to reel him in as a lover, but he's not responding much, so I might have to borrow those pictures Centaure Wink No thanks, I'll do with out those.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been convinced until now that the team and the team were the same. Now I am. I have one character who sent an email to (known already as alter ego banker), suggesting we cut out of the deal and proceed. A different character is conversing with and her lawyer.

The IPs have been all over the place, until FINALLY a few minutes ago. I received an email from the lawyer into one baiting account and an email from into another baiting account at about the same time, and they came from the same IP address.

I am pretty sure that our original has twigged to the whole massbait thing, because of the email posted somewhere earlier in the thread. But his gang is still at it, without a doubt. So one character is working with directly to retrieve the UNICEF funds without , and the other is working with and her lawyer to track down and bring him to justice. (I've been notified by the lawyer that it will be very expensive to track him down.) This is all going to go horribly wrong for our pets, I just know it will.....

Edit: by the way, and her lawyer are also posting from the same IP, just in case there was any doubt.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

Mortar x21
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems likes me a lot. I've slapped him many times in the last few days, explaining him that I've lost money on him, that I doubt he's a serious man and that I don't want to do any business with him anymore. Yet, he still keeps writing me and asks "where do we go from here?". He's not willing to provide me an apology letter yet though, without which we're not getting back into business. Let's see where this gets me...

Edit: And this very post now turned me into a 'Master Baiter' Cool

Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sticky wrote:
Edit: And this very post now turned me into a 'Master Baiter' Cool

Please do that in private. Shocked

Can anybody PM me the original mail sent by the lad ?

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Can anybody PM me the original mail sent by the Salami lad ?

It's a few pages back in this very thread.

Mortar x21
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Santa ! Laughing

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back Exclamation from our friend writes the /'s are mine to shorten it a bit. So I guess I'm back and now I'll have the poor but very rich widow send a nice message to him Twisted Evil
He must have lost his mind, not certain of anything anymore. I never expected another chance after his last email that I posted here.
Maybe Centaure can take over the widow as I'm not really comfortable with that character? Just email him that you now live in/near Edmonton in a villa with some acres of land and lots of money. You will have to use a new addy as this character has some more lads left on that addy, but it is normal that the widow wants a new email address in her new house. Think Edith Bunker from "those were the days" If ���. I prepared a little info about the widow , drop me a PM please.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Droped !!! Laughing

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

: The gift that just keeps on giving! After a long absence, I get this from Grant (I had previously contacted the bank with the intent of cutting him out of the deal):

Quote:
Hello,

I received a Letter from BTI, requesting that I reconfirm GTS partnership with you.
At this point, I must confess that, I am realy not sure of whom I am dealing with.
First, there has not being any telephone conversation for acquaintance
You refused to append your signature on the MOU.
All these make me wonder if I am not being taking for a wild goose chase.
I therefore decided to rethink before proceeding with this business to avoid costly mistake.

This is my position.
Where do we go from here?

What? I've been perfect this whole time! So I send this back:

Quote:
you are making no sense whatsoever. Are you sure that your desk clerk did not deliver a blow to your head? I have better things to do with my time than take you on a wild goose chase. If I recall correctly, it was your position that we do this on a handshake. I am fine with that. You called my cell phone several times, and hung up before I could answer. That is your own fault. And now you say that you are not sure who you are dealing with? Sir, I suggest you lay off the bottle, it's obviously affected your thinking.

Do all the rethinking you want. You don't need to bother contacting me again until you are serious about this.

I guess he saw that he is entirely to blame, because this came in just moments ago:

Quote:
My apologies, some domestic problems affected my reasoning .
I am sorry,
So how do we continue as BTI is waiting for us.
Please confirm

"Some domestic problems"? That's US, my friends, affecting his reasoning. Congratulations all around!

Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Good Krona, I guess we're still in the game here, although he is getting trouble making up his mind what to do. I hope Centaure gets to him again and I just decided that Junior is getting the computer from his late Senior and he will drop the the nice man from Unicef a note too. Who knows, with all the money from Senior, Junior might be able to help that poor man with his problem. Twisted Evil

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just mail the fartbag. I read what Bill2 sent me and sent him a little note.
Sir.

@Bill2 Am I Ringo's sister ? Laughing

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The character who "wired funds" has been working with and her lawyer to track down grant. Surprisingly, also has a fund she's trying to get out of the country.

I now have a Flextel number that forwards to my mobile (ka-CHING!) and have talked with the Barrister a couple of times. It works great, here's a glowing testimonial from the Barrister:
Quote:
The network was so bad that I hardly pick what you were saying. What I was trying to explain over the phone is that we have gotten some hint on the owner of the account.

I'd been raking up dead leaves, and it's amazing what happens to the network quality when you crush dead leaves by the phone's microphone!

Anyway, the Barrister needs help funding this.
Quote:
You should send immediately the sum of US$450.00 to enable me fund the detectives who will embark on this mission. Their car need to be fueled and their feeding. I was with the two detectives in my office today hoping that I was going to receive your mail in respect of this.

From our investigation, it has been confirmed that the account which used belong to one of the top dealers in foreign exchange. These foreign exchange dealers are the ones who open this offshore accounts for such fraudulent activities. The are the ones who provide account to all these scammers. It is a criminal offence to have such amount of money transfered into this country without the approval of the Federal Government and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). So what they the scammers do is to patronize these forex dealers who provides this accounts to facilitate such transfers.

Lots of opportunity here to question and delay! And he's asking for Moneygram, which is nice and easy to fake.

Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad to see that you all take such good care of our friend Twisted Evil Cool

@ Centaure: Anything you want, your Dad is still alive and lives in England, a fact I forgot to mention to you, sorry. He is a kind of strange professor at Oxford University, if you need to talk about him. Wink
Have a great weekend with the special guy and your family

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bill2

Familly ???

euh.. Ho yeah them !!!

Sure will !!! Wink

No response yet. Gonna wait one more day then I'll start hammering him with emails. Twisted Evil

EDITED

He still phones Ole Gummy I just check that account and I got a call this morning.

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTG Krona, the flextel is great isn't it Laughing It just gives that warm feeling inside to know how much they are willing to pay just to speak with you LOLOLOLOL. Endless hours of free fun....but add beer and it really makes for a good time

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Centaure, I was going to use the "dad" as a way to get to the UK and a bit closer to his helpers, now you are �female�, VPmanchester is a mighty ally in GREAT BRITTAIN for you, better start sucking up to her. Wink Laughing
Once you "talk" to him on the phone a bit more than yelling "HELLO HELLO" he is sure you�re real. Do your thing, but be careful with avoiding him or his helpers, just a short trip to bring Daddy his Christmas presents would be a nice way to have him believe you�re real. Make it a weekend trip and you have him working on Sunday too Twisted Evil

FUN

Edit: He might recognize the number so you're in Falty Towers(?) for one night Smile

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bill2
Thanks for the promo..I have added a new number too, so they will not reconize me ....the new one ends in 914

All the free 419 ones were taken Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic