SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sick mugu riding on back of the WWII Holocaust...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>This sick bastard deserves some special attention.

TS

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from ext4.internal (ext4.internal [10.203.0.30])
by store24m.internal (Cyrus v2.3.7-fmsvn9682) with LMTPA;
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:12:27 -0500
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Resolved-to: xxx
X-Delivered-to: xxx
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from palvelin.ammuu.com (palvelin.ammuu.com [217.67.237.143])
by mx1.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 8F8CE266171
for <xxx>; Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:12:20 -0500 (EST)
Received: from nobody by palvelin.ammuu.com with local (Exim 4.52)
id 1GmVPy-0002fF-BT
forxxxxx Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:12:06 +0200
To: xxxxx
Subject:
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:12:06 +0200
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - palvelin.ammuu.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - fastmail.fm
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 99] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - palvelin.ammuu.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir: Text view
-------------------------------------------------------------
george dunant, a member of Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP), Switzerland. ICEP is charged with the responsibility of finding bank accounts in Switzerland belonging to non-Swiss indigenes, which have remained dormant since World War II It may interest you to know that In July of 1997, the Swiss Banker's Association published a list of dormant accounts originally opened by non-Swiss citizens. These accounts had been dormant since the end of World War II (May 9, 1945). Most belonged to Holocaust victims. The continuing efforts of the Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP) have since resulted in the discovery of additional dormant accounts - 54,000 in December, 1999. The published lists contain all types of dormant accounts, including interest-bearing savings accounts, securities accounts, safe deposit boxes, custody accounts, and non-interest-bearing transaction account s. Numbered accounts are also included. Interest is paid on accounts that were interest bearing when established. The Claims Resolution Tribunal (CRT) handles processing of all claims on accounts due non-Swiss citizens. A dormant account of (NAME WITHHELD)with a credit balance of 35,000,000 US dollar plus accumulated interest was discovered by me. The beneficiary was murdered during the holocaust era, leaving no WILL and no possible records for trace of heirs. The Claims Resolution Tribunal has been mandated to report all unclaimed funds for permanent closure of accounts and transfer of existing credit balance into the treasury of Switzerland government as provided by the law for management of assets of deceased beneficiaries who died interstate (living no wills). Being a top executive at ICEP, I have all secret details and necessary contacts for claim of the funds without any hitch. The funds will be banked in the u.k, safe haven for funds and we can share the funds and use in investment of our choice. Due to the sensitive nature of my job, I need a foreigner to HELP claim the funds. All that is required is for you to provide me your details for processing of the necessary legal, and administrative claim documents for transfer of the funds to you. Provide me with your full name, address, and telephone/fax. I will pay all required fees to ensure that the fund is transferred to a secure, numbered account in your name in the u.k, and you can now start accessing the funds gradually and transferring to your country and other banks of choice in the world. My share will be 60 percent and your share is 40 per cent of the total amount. THERE IS NO RISK INVOLVED. You can find additional information about unclaimed funds through the internet at the following websites: www.swissbankclaims.com www.avo taynu.com www.icheic.org www.livingheirs.com www.wiesenthal.com The Holocaust Claims Processing Office has put funds in Escrow awaiting submission of valid claims for necessary disbursement. I find myself priviledged to have this information and this may be a great opportunity for a life time of success without risks. Thank you for your prompt response. Due to security reasons, reply to my via email only on [email protected] Thanks once more for co-operating, George Dunant.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
squireparty
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent. Wish me luck. I agree that this is really sick, I hope to roast this one over the coals - or at least waste some of their time and money. Twisted Evil Squireparty

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hes mine! Cool

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At first I was so disgusted I thought I could not touch this with gloves on, but now I have decided to give it a try.

Let's keep each other informed, shall we?
squireparty
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a reply back from this scum. Am thinking up how I want to proceed, I'd really like to string this one along for awhile and cost them grief, aggravation, and money! This is just so sick to use the Holocaust in this way. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him a "careful and tentative" reply. I suppose his second email to you was still boilerplate?
Hellsing
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also going to bait. I love the thought of someone thinking he has 5-10 victims on the line, only to have them all frustrate him.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'll give him a go also. A good massbait can be fun.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Dunant just sent me an answer.

Maybe I'll create a new addy just to send him a hate mail right now. Evil or Very Mad

Edit: Surprise - the murdered person shared my last name!
Garfield
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The passport of this guy looks real but he inserted the new name really bad...
squireparty
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought the same, that the passport looked real, I will look at it again and see if it looks like the name was inserted, so I can learn to spot these things better.

And guess what, there was a murdered person sharing my last name, too. (Or at least my baiting character's last name). Squireparty

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it just me, or is he working from Canadia? That's the IP I get from his yahoo account.

Last edited by Hellsing on Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in. Letter sent.

Kills: United States x2 United Kingdom x2 Netherlands x3 Spain
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Closed lad accounts x142
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get Netherlands with the IP. He's been running this one about 3 months now. He was one of my first bait. Unfortunately I had the addy closed. Crying or Very sad
I think I'll give him a shot again. Twisted Evil

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona wrote:
A good massbait can be fun.

It will also make you blind Laughing

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm kind of stupid at checking IPs, I found a satellite. Is this possible?

EDIT: The scum mentioned the ICEP. It does exist. Like I said - scum.
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I�m in too....something like this pisses me off BIG TIME. I will do anything to let this bastard suffer. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only does ICEP exist, but you'll find the scammer has assumed the name of one of the men on the ICEP. (Pictures trophies may be difficult if the scammer is aware of that.)

One of these was my first bait, not the same name though. Give him hell.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've received a few of these, and I've replied with a German message that includes:

Quote:

Hoffe ich, da� Sie ausgedehnten analen Raub durch einen kranken Stallion erleiden und ein verweilendes sterben Tod, es ist, was Sie verdienen.

(I hope you suffer extended anal rape by a diseased stallion and die a lingering death, it is what you deserve.)

Maybe I'll do this and bait him as well.

Edit: both done. Now to see if he bites...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, let's keep him so busy with the baits he has no time to scam real victims - on the other hand, I think anyone who agrees to actually cooperate deserves to be scammed.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
Krona wrote:
A good massbait can be fun.

It will also make you blind Laughing

Can I do it till I need glasses?

To the topic at hand, we've exchanged a couple of emails but nothing off script yet.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just had my e-mail returned undelivered from [email protected]

Shame - I was hoping to find out whether my great grandfather I M A Goteshagin-Skamma had left me anything.

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just sent me another standard mail asking my personal information from this account:

[email protected]

Mail him - I bet he won't notice you used the new addy.
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jeannette

Thanks - done!

I'm going for a medium-term photo-sign trophy, followed by a spell of bestial abuse. Nothing subtle - he doesn't deserve it.

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now just in case he does notice you sent your mail to another address get a fresh account yourself and bait him again. Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic