SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Valiusha is looking for her King...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mark Dante
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anybody want to give her a king-sized response? I'm hooking a couple of 419ers at the moment.

Quote:
Hello, Dear!

I'm a very young and energetic lady! I have very positive attitude to life and people. I do enjoy new experience life can offer me: to see new interesting places, to meet new people.
I do try to enjoy every moment of life and accept everything the way it comes without complaining.
Though my life seems to be quite enjoyable there's one important thing missing. It's LOVE!
Without my beloved one, my soul mate, my King my life is not completed.
I wish i coud find him very soon so that we could share together every momement of the life-time romance!
What about you? Could you be my King? If answer is "yes" - you can find more about me
http://sweethearths.com/mylovelygirl

All the best:))

Valiusha

"thanks for your respone to mail and yur willingness and ability to help me claim this box is highly appreciated and i pray that our good God will lead and gyuide us as we conclude this transaction." - Helen Davies

You won't be thanking me in a few weeks, sucker.

Dear Mark,
I didn't know you where deaf. - Okosun Peters
Mark Dante
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...anybody? Crying or Very sad

"thanks for your respone to mail and yur willingness and ability to help me claim this box is highly appreciated and i pray that our good God will lead and gyuide us as we conclude this transaction." - Helen Davies

Dear Mark,
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh yes they will do, but not react in this thread to prevent it from popping up 1000 times without adding real info to it... Rest assured this guy will enjoy his attention Wink

Closed lad accounts
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

never done a scam like this, but once has to be the first time I guess. We'll see what she wants of me. An Addy would be nice, I never open links to "unknown" sites from a new member Rolling Eyes

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ethian wrote:
oh yes they will do, but not react in this thread to prevent it from popping up 1000 times without adding real info to it... Rest assured this guy will enjoy his attention Wink

oh, okay - thanks. I thought 0 response = zero action.

Quote:
never done a scam like this, but once has to be the first time I guess. We'll see what she wants of me. An Addy would be nice, I never open links to "unknown" sites from a new member Rolling Eyes

Sorry... the e-mail was deleted from my bulk folder. I should have copied the addy, my bad. I will in the future. ...and understandable about your precaution. I won't touch the url myself. Maybe a server flood or something would be a good way to take this one down. Who knows... i'm quite new to this still.

Dear Mark,
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic