SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UNICEF SCAM COMMAND CENTER (was: Anyone else baiting... )

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't get that letter.

He is getting serious about wanting to talk - he is very, very suspicious of all of us, I think. Unfortunately, I was hit by a drunk driver in Amsterdam, and am in the hospital (I'm expected to make a full recovery). My secretary sent a copy of the press clipping, and a big THANK YOU to all the people on the forums who have provided info on how to Photoshop that! I've thought about steering him to vpmanchester but he's already had his nuts handed to him by her so that won't work. I'm trying to get a flextel number of my own that forwards to a US cell phone - that would be AWESOMELY expensive for him! Flextel can make their numbers forward to my home phone, but not my cell phone yet - they are working on that for me, without success so far.

Well, this really has been a fun time, I hope we can keep it going a little longer. I don't think I can keep him on the hook much longer without a telephone conversation, so the hospital stay is designed to give me time for Flextel to get the routing working. My fingers are crossed that it comes through soon.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hekate wrote:
how are you supposed to have paid the money??

What you mean? He gave me a bank acount which I should pay the money to. I told him that I did, but since BTI can't confirm this non-existent payment, they wanted a tracer. My bank now sent them a nice email explaining that they should have got the money.

Unfortunately, Miss doesn't want to flirt with me.
Quote:
Sir, Don’t start getting personal.

"I took your Photo to a deadly Witch Doctor [...] you will die in 2days days time so you should eat your best meals and make love to your wife for the last time. You dared an African, You will rot in hell." -
"My love you the traitor!!!! You have broken to me heart!!!! I have killed with you 4 months of a life vainly!!!!" -
"Ich das kulturelle Mädchen" -
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should ask her "So, does that mean I won't be getting a blow job?" Laughing

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I hate to say it, but things with the good doctor seem to be winding down a bit. He's been so much fun, though, I really think it's more appropriate that he go out in a blaze of glory, rather than with a whimper.

I've got one character in the hospital, and the other is about to find a problem with the wire transfer. I'm think that the wire transfer character might get his email account hacked by an ex-employee with a grudge, and the ex-employee might try holding up the doctor. I'm not sure about the hospital patient. I was hoping for a trophy painting, but I do not believe that's going to happen. Gr4nt's getting pretty suspicious, I think he's noticed that lots of his scams are going south at the same time.

Who is interested in continuing with the doctor, and who is interested in making one last gesture of goodwill, like what we did with the barrister? Maybe we all get a letter from Chuckie himself this time? I hate to repeat a modality but that one sure was fun.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just warming up to him, continuing my bait with 2 different characters that will fight for the money Twisted Evil Why not response to the new one I posted here, same IP, same gang, just to bring their total profit back a bit further, we might even have them replaced by a new crew. As we stay on them with a few people, they're not making enough to stay alive in that little world of scammers. At least we know what they need to believe us and I'm getting several Stanaphone numbers to help them Smile to stay asleep. He doesn't travel, so I come to him, or closer, so he might do a little safari. A few more baits and I know how to piss him off, but keep him on my leash and running in circles all the time. Nothing better than a well trained pet. Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received this today.

Quote:
hello xxxxx
What is the situation,
we need to talk.
Give me an exact time to reach you by phone.
Iu am waiting.

Steve

I'm supposed to be making a bank transfer before I leave. He wants an exact time to reach me.......I didn't include the exact second, but close. Here's my response.

Quote:
Steven,

I went to the bank yesterday to send the funds. I got a call from the
bank today. For some reason they are having a difficult time making the
transfer. They don't know exactly why, but they are working on it. I
told them to continue trying to make the transfer that it was very
important. Let's keep our fingers crossed and pray that they are able
to get it done. If not, I may have to go to another bank or something.

I am extremely busy today getting things in order so I that I am ready
to leave to go out of town (I'll be back next Tuesday or Wednesday). I
may have a few moments to spare around 7:03 PM Pacific time today
(Thursday, Nov. 16th). You can try reaching me at that time.

Your friend,
XXXXX

I think 7PM Pacific time is 4AM in Nigeria! We'll see if he delivers a message to the K7# at 7:03 PM PST!

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bill2, I'll try a bait with his new character, something a little different than the Doctor saw.

@JB, he's gotten very very interested in telephone contact. I hope you get a very irate K7 voicemail!

Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Contacted him with a new character from a fresh hushmail account as the executer of the estate and he replies So I guess he got things a bit messed up now Twisted Evil As I don't know the last three gentlemen Wink I guess he has no claim on the estate then, but I'll have to ask him to write it a bit clearer as this kind of language isn't accepted here. Do you recognize any names here?

Krona, go ahead, I'll stick with this lad until he doesn't dare to answer an email again Twisted Evil EVER!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I've been baiting him as since the beginning. That's me.

He's getting pissed (the American version). Here's his response to my above letter wanting a call at 7:03 PM PST. It's short and simple.

Quote:
STOP THE TRANSFER USE IT AND BUY A CELL PHONE.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get a stanaphone and have him call you, he needs to hear you exist, once he heard you he'll be happy as a kid and you have credit again. He called me once and all I did was yelling a few times "HELLO XXX here, who is this?"
I'm not letting him go so easy, he is breaking up and I'll make sure the crack will last Twisted Evil I think I start baiting him from the new one too, just to be sure he isn't getting anywhere soon. He doesn't know who to trust anymore, just the way I like him Wink

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
Contacted him with a new character from a fresh hushmail account as the executer of the estate and he replies So I guess he got things a bit messed up now Twisted Evil ...Do you recognize any names here?

Krona, go ahead, I'll stick with this lad until he doesn't dare to answer an email again Twisted Evil EVER!

Since I did mess with the lad brain cell he probably thinks it's me again. Twisted Evil
Time for a mail from the Barr. Twisted Evil

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oww, finaly I got this letter from . (I really like your name, Mrs. Salami!) Gives me a new opportunity to flirt with Mr. . Smile

I guess I will reply to it, but isn't it strange that he tries to double scam people that he didn't manage to successfully scam? Would he find it strange that someone would answer to two different million-businesses at once? (Could he even be so clever to do that on purpose to find out if we would reply to a different proposition?)

"I took your Photo to a deadly Witch Doctor [...] you will die in 2days days time so you should eat your best meals and make love to your wife for the last time. You dared an African, You will rot in hell." -
"My love you the traitor!!!! You have broken to me heart!!!! I have killed with you 4 months of a life vainly!!!!" -
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And one of my characters is . Oddly, my other character, the one in the hospital, wasn't on that list. The other odd thing is that Oliver got the email from Grant's alter ego, but apparently Grant's alter ego has twigged to Oliver. Pretty interesting.

Mortar x21
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well....he's not a dumbass (see my quote). On a serious note, If the IPs match, I guess it is possible he really is doing that to find out who is just playing around. I haven't received a second letter appearing to be a whole new scam like that. If I do and it's the same IP, I'll tell Steven that I'm receiving other offers but I'm staying with him...or some such line of crap. What ever it takes to make him think there is a reward for his effort. Kinda like that lad running up and down the coastline saying he saw a non-existant trunk box floating off shore! That was some crazy sh*t.

Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. his already being baited. Twisted Evil
EDITED
But not the same one. Just check the IP and My salami is american.

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Salami comes from Nigeria though... First two numbers in IP are the same as all those that Mr. sends me.

There must be some relation somewhere, how else would the Salami know our character's names?

Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My senseless advice: Don't bait salami. I think he's trying this to see who's real and not.
I did get to him real good you know. Twisted Evil To bad it ended to soon.
As for Salami an E-card would be nice. Twisted Evil

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure if is the doctor. I get the first two octets of the IP address as the same, but I think that just indicates Nigeria. The second two octets are different from what I've seen from the doctor in the past.

@bill2, did you say they were the same once? I wonder if the doctor left his address book open on a computer and someone stole the addresses? He is absolutely convinced that isn't serious at this, so it makes no sense that he'd waste the Internet cafe time of a different character trying to scam him. is a tricky SOB but I think we might be looking at some address book theft here.

Mortar x21
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...isn't it strange that he tries to double scam people that he didn't manage to successfully scam...

This happens all the time.
Sometimes it's a cautious scammer trying to check out your story and make sure the details you provide to the "new scam" match up (after all, who says a potential victim can't be trying to cash in from two multimillion dollar deals at the same time. Hedging your bets and all that).

Other times it's an attempt to try a different approach on someone who still just might be a potential victim if the right scam comes along. This happens a lot to one of my characters who's very gullible and stupid, but just can't get his act together when it comes to transferring money. He's broke, you see, but with the hope of a big settlement any day now.

And once in a while a possible maga's email address will be passed along to some other scammers who do with it what they please (it's quite clear when this happens: a fresh email addy, unpublished anywhere but used to start correspondence thru ASEM, starts getting formats from different IPs apparently unconnected with the original scam).

Most of the time someone wouldn't bother with the first option -- if someone is a time-waster it's in the scammer's best interest to drop it and move on. Unless the time-wasting has made the scammer very angry; it does seem like your guy is at the end of his rope. Surely not the right attitude to draw in new victims! Keep an eye out for the same IP address connected with future formats, google and urgentmessage are your friends. It would be a real shame for this scammer if you guys caught on to a new format he's sending Twisted Evil

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

for a while I kept track of Stevens IP and email address, here's a list:
Just to see if he was moving or where the new handler was writing from. My Salami mail came from Which fits right in there and my character has only written to Steven in Nigeria, the other lads were in Cote d'Ivoire and Benin. The Benin guy did the same, return with a new scam after I dropped him.
Today my first characters wife (now a rich widow Wink ) will write him to explain what has happened in Amsterdam. I'll keep you guys posted. Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the "twigged" account I sent this to :

Quote:
Dear Ms. :

Thank you for your note. I am truly sorry to hear about your circumstances. However, I am unable to help you at this time. I regret to tell you that I am deeply involved in a transaction in Africa that is requiring all of my time and attention.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you will find success in your endeavors.

Best regards,

And recently got this back:

Quote:
Thanks for finding out time to reply my mail, I appreciate you feelings for my condition.

You said that you have a business in Africa that is taking almost all your time and attention. I am sure you are not dealing with all these scammers who claims to be either top government officials or officials of the unicef, united nations, world health organization, lotto companies and many more, even some claims to be Nigerian natinal petroleum corporation (NNPC) executives offering you fake contracts that never exists, some do also claims to be bank executives and tell you that a customer died living no one to inherit his money and estate.

If you are into any of this, please be careful and I will advice you to stop anything further, if you have even spent your money, just forget it because you cannot get it back. These con men are so clever that they are untraceable. The government is doing everything to track them down but still they are very much larger than what is expected. Their network is very solid.

Listen Mr. Douglas, I am not telling you this just to spoil your mind or just for you to help me but I am telling you this because it hurts me so much when I see the way people are being scammed of their hard earned money.

Please if your deal in Africa has anything to do with money Transfer or contract award or even next of kin inheritance please stay away from it because you will definitely regret. I would advice that you channel your time and energy in another good venture.

Once again I thank you for responding and I am offering you this piece of advice because of the way you replied to me. If you still have any question about your transaction here in africa, please feel free to reach me. I will tell you how to find out the truth if the transaction is real, genuine or not.

Looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Best regards

We need to get this one on the payroll to write the stickies. Lots of good info for scambaiters in that message!

All right, "she" talked me into it. Although first I'll point out to her that the current deal is based in Ghana, not Nigeria (at least that's what Gr4nt claimed, geolocations notwithstanding), because I know about Nigerian scammers! If this is really Gr4nt it may be that he isn't sure what's up. I've got an easy way to have drop Gr4nt, so what the heck, we'll go for it.

My other character after Gr4nt never got that letter. If it's really Gr4nt, he may have just sent it to folks he was twigging to.

[/quote]

Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would send him the surplus forum to check what is true and what is fake. But that's a lot of work as the word eucalyptize should be mentioned in each letter to prevent further use in RL Wink What IP# did this answer come from?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the ip address:

I sent this:

Quote:
I appreciate your concern, and to tell you the truth, it does make me wonder a little if something is wrong. My partner is with UNICEF, but he is in Ghana, so he can't possibly be one of those Nigerian scammers. On the other hand, after I sent some money to him, he sent me an email asking me to cancel the transaction and send the money elsewhere - I did that, and I haven't heard from him since. It's only been a couple of days, but now you have me worried. Do you really think he's stolen my money?

What country are you in?

Thanks,

(The part about canceling the transaction has to do with an old nemesis of my character who hacked his email account.)

This just came in. Pay attention, there are some significant clues in here:

Quote:
You see what I was trying to explain. That person is a scammer and let me tell you this, he will reappear again with a different story. Most of the people who claim to be in Ghana or even in Europe are all africans who have just decided to do nothing but to scam people of their hard earned money.

There are facts to prove that he is a scammer and I will let you know when you are ready. I am from Nigeria and these are the people who spoil the image of our country making it very difficult for people to beleive the genuine ones anymore.

I know you may find it difficult to beleive me because he has so convinved you that he is real but if you doubt me, keep moving ahead and see if you will ever recover your money. I hope this man you are talking about is not in the name of one who claims to have worked for 13 years and has some balance left from projects which he would want to use as his retirement benefit. I received such a letter also. In fact many claim different names that are all fictitious. If you beleive me, that man is a Nigerian and he must be operating from here visiting ghana often since they are neighbours to Nigeria. It is just a couple of hours to enter from Nigeria to Ghana.

My dear friend, I don't think I have anything to gain from telling you lies or asking you to stop if I am sure that what you are pursuing is a genuine deal. Beleive me if you like, this is 100% scam I can prove it. By the way what was the money for?

Just feel free to tell me the whole truth and I will tell you what to do about this. I hope the money you sent to him is not much?

Waiting for your reply

ip address is 82.128.12.177

heh heh.... so it's either our old friend turning the Barrister trick back on us or someone who managed to steal his little black book. It almost looks like he's giving a subtle confession with that bit about "he will reappear again with a different story". Either way, it's on.

Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting! Just tell him it wasn't much, only $45.000, you will not miss it Twisted Evil No answer on this side yet, but I can wait

Edit: put his ip in scammer database 419busterT
Quote:
Scammer Found ! (ID: 11)
IP Block 82.128.0.0 - 82.128.31.255
Country Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Comments Part of Major Scammer Hub - Multi-Links Telecom Limited
http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/LocationTools.asp
So we have a life one, worth helping a bit Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It keeps getting better. I sent this to this morning.

Quote:
, I don't know what to say. Yes, I've been working with . I had sent a very large sum of money - sorry, I'd rather not say how much - to a bank to help get a consignment released. Then I got a very strange email from telling me to cancel that wiring and send the money to a different bank. I called my bank immediately and fortunately they had not yet completed the transfer, apparently there were problems with the receiving bank. I had them wire the funds to the new bank as had requested. That transfer went through with no problems, but I haven't heard from since then and he hasn't answered my emails. I thought he was busy arranging things, but now you have me very worried.

I had promised him that I wouldn't talk about any of this, but now I just don't know what to do. Do you really think that all the money is gone? Can't the authorities in Ghana do any thing to help? Should I contact the police there?

You said that you had proof that this was all a scam. What proof do you have?

Moments ago this came in:

Quote:
I knew this was a real scam at first when you told me that you had a big transaction in west Africa. Just call your bank now to return the money. But I am afraid that you will not be able to get the money.

Let me tell you something, the way this scammers go about this are very clever and unbeleivable, they will create some fake banking website to make you beleive that it is real. One thing you must know is that even the police in Ghana cannot do anything now but I can give you means on how to track this fool. Beleive me this scammer must be a nigerian and here in Nigeria. If you give me all his details, I will through the help of security operatives here track him down.

Only if I had known. I would have told you not to. It's quite a pity. Don't you ever pay any money to him again and for your own good please don't even answer him again because he will come up with different style and you will be tempted to follow him.

If you like beleive me, if you don't go ahead but God knows that I am telling you the truth. If you don't mind, I will tell my family lawyer to help track him down and get him arrested. My family lawyer can do that for you if you really want to.

Regards

Do you suppose the family lawyer will require a mobilization fee?? Rolling Eyes

I still think that we should get this guy to write some stickies for us! Razz

edit: here's the ip address: 82.128.10.136

edit again: so if this really is , and his family lawyer gets him arrested, do I get a shield for my .sig? No, didn't think so.

I think I'll tell this one that I don't want him arrested, I want him kidnapped, I want my money back, and then I want him beaten severely. If can get my money back, after I didn't send it, I'll be VERY impressed.

My S.O. plays solitaire on the computer for fun. This is WAY better.

Mortar x21
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic