SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm not a scammer, but I do want your money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lovely XXXXXX!

Thanks for your letter. I am wondering why we not together still. I am assured we could make happy each other. I think we could be wonderful couple. And what think you?

I shall try to explain to you how I can arrive to you. I have visited tourist agency and I have found out all details. I should get the tourist visa. Also I should get other documents such as the international medical insurance. Here there are many tourist agencies which can help me with all it. All charges is about 900 US dollars. I know it many money but on the other hand thereafter I shall have all needments to go to you.

Now there is other problem. I think you understand I have no this money. Also I do not want to ask money from you as scammers do so. If you want to help me your help should be voluntary and unselfish. If you do not want to help me with it, I shall understand you. In this case we should search for other way to meet. Please tell to me how you feel about it. Also tell to me what your ideas how we can meet.

Well I have told enough. Now I should wait for yours reply that the nobility what you think of all this.

PS: Thanks for photos of your pets. You have fine pets. I enjoyed them.

This one has mentioned on several occasions that she's not a scammer, but sure enough, here's the request for money. And sure enough, in my reply was a request for a personalised picture Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pets?

You're still not sending the vlads pictures of the 'trouser snake', are you?

Smile
wayne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The nice compliant Vlad sent me this today

I had to shrink it slightly, but the original showed it was taken today on a Kodak C310 camera (one I've seen a few scammers use). If anyone else wants a shot then [email protected] is the email address. This is the one that gave me someone else's address and claimed it was a blackmailer. No Bat! in the headers, so she seems to be a small time scammer rather than a group.

Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two words:
1. photo
2. shop

Laughing

That head!!
that body!!
Shocked Shocked

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
wayne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another pic of her. Her head looks too big for her body in them all, but they're all genuine.

I almost wish it was Photoshopped. I could have sent it back with a slap then Wink

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First she sweettalks you out of this world, and then she says it's your choice... nice try Razz
Tell her that you already sent in the Visa application and she is going to receive the bill on her doorstep or something, very soon Razz That should freak her out.

And
Quote:
You have fine pets. I enjoyed them.
is rather entertaining too. I know I ripped it out of context Razz
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That 2nd pic is farrrr nicerrrr
woof!

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooooh Now that I look at it closely....are you sure???
The font on the sign seems familiar also.

I can't remember how many times I've seen those 'L's'!

That head.......

Agreed, second pic much nicer.
wayne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn!! I took a closer look at it and it's a fake after all. The original date was March 22nd and the text was added today. Now I can go slap the snot out of this one Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone know how to add text to a picture like that using ACDSEE, which is what it looks like they're using now?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very easy using Gimp 2 which is a free program from sourceforge. Bear in mind Photoshop costs money and Gimp doesn't. Fat Yuri and the lads don't want to part with cash naturally enough.
I have a great Ukrainian girl online for 4 years now. She is completely genuine and among other things is too proud to ask for money. Doesn't want a permanent UK ticket, Doesn't tell me she loves me, rarely sends photos,and is onlya few years younger than I. The last photo I had was her and her family at her fathers funeral in July with him in the open coffin. I consider that a compliment. Any decent professional lady in the UK would behave exactly as she does. I have THIS RULE-- If that person is operating outside of what you would normally expect- it's a scam !

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
wayne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The EXIF data shows ACD Systems Digital Imaging as the software used to save the picture. I've used ACDSEE since version 2.xx, but never liked the newer versions so stuck with the older one. I found them too bulky for an image viewer. So now I have to wonder if they can do the wording using it or if they resave the picture using it to get PhotoShop out of the EXIF data.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic