SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Soludo Flood.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it me, or, has there been a ton of Chucky letters and ID's flooding the realm lately? Especially the pic forum. I have received about 3 new ones in the last week, passports, ect. Are we into a new cycle? Are there cycles? Or just fads of the moment, or a new guard on duty? Hmmm.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Logar
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have noticed that, too. There are probably several theories that could fit.
The first is the Lad Business Model, which is cyclic. This is similar to television programing, which is: show something for a while, drop it, then bring it back.
The second theory is that the when new lads are brought in, they start with Chucky, and then move on to other scripts. The third theory is that they have always been there, but we are just starting to notice it, with more people taking up this hobby. Then again, who knows what is really going on in the hearts and minds of the inhabitants of Ladland?
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Chucky letters are a dime a dozen and I haven't really messed with them, but after reading that other thread by (name escapes me) where he called him "Chucky" and the lad getting upset about it, well, I decided to jump in myself on the Chuckwagon (badda-bing!).

I've now decided, as time permits, to start collecting Chuck passports and Chuck ID cards. And while I'm at it, laying it on with my own terms of endearment.

I'm not sure my latest Chuck will write back. He said something about me needing to contact the lawyer, and I said "Listen Chucko, you're the boss over there. You're the big cheese. You take care of this". He hasn't been heard from since.

I think maybe though I'll have to cave and write the lawyer. I don't expect to get anything out of this one except some laughs.

If Chucko drops me, there'll be another one waiting to take his place.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe a one had a Soludo success and the word spreads amongst the other lads. That's my theory. I rarely see Abacha letters now.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe one enterprising lad has started a franchise??

"BUT WE ARE GOING TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF ALL" The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the real soludo has done something unpopular and this is their "revenge".

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

new seires of chucklevision?

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing It's just amaxing how much time Mr. Soludo has to email so many of us lately. I never knew one man could correspond with so many people
VzxOnTheGo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like his email was hacked or is being tampered with. His son was involved in a car accident and is now at a hospital today 11/26/2006. He definitely is out of money at the moment. More like it, the one who started scamming using his name or maybe he is involved could be the one he succeded in office or someone close. Anyways, he is down at the moment. Supersoaker might help him out to wake up amidst this mess. Rolling Eyes
Minnow
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw, and here I was feeling so special when I caught a Chucky mail. Sad

"i know you are the one i have left this box for you" ~ Henri Pierre

"Firstly let me say here that you are a liar.Don't you know that am seen the bank on daily basis?" ~ Bar Philip

"you are stupid do not you know.you are very stupid by talking to the bank authority like that plus that you are trying to claim something that does not belong to you " ~ Moris Campos
VzxOnTheGo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lot's of emails from him lately and at times 4 emails of the same kind. I can't picture him out of money at cyber cafes in Nigeria. Kinda thought of filing taxes on this at end of fiscal year if only I get a hold of it. Currently, my diplomatic agent is at customs custody inside the US from Nigeria, most likely customs at airport provide him with bed and lite meals only along with his grounded_can't_use_anytime cell phone. Rolling Eyes

-------- * -------- * ---------

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS-NIGERIA

CONTRACT #: MAV/KNOW/XXX/XXX/002,
Swift Code: BPX XXX XX,
A/C#: 12345=00000=269=000
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA
Our Ref: CBN/xxx/CBX/xxx/xx

Urgent Attention Mr. VzxOnTheGo,
Hello,
Note I am not happy with you because you have the money with you there to send it to Mr. Michael which the Customs custody will not allow him out from Airport to pick the funds as you said so do not trust me ?

Stop lire me I will soon stop with you since you can’t trust me anymore after all my effort ok.

Mr. VzxOnTheGo do you know Mr. Michael is under my control?

So go ahead and send me the money through this information as well ok.
Receiver; Name. Name Again
Test Question; Like
Test Answer; Good
Address;Lagos/Nigeria

Thanks and have a great Days in our Lord.

Reqards.

Prof. Charles Soludo Shocked
Direct line: +234-803-xxx-mmmm :
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic