SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

London safari today **Over**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn Sad I got here too late...

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got back. Sorry I didn't keep you informed so well about the Abbey Road - Porter's transition. I was on the move myself.

A friend that wants me to do some work for him drove me to his warehouse so I could look at some stuff that needs fixing. I was in phone contact with my lad for most of the trip (friend nearly ran off road a couple of times, he was trying so hard to stiffle his laughs). He rang me every five minutes asking where the restaurant was and wanted to know what I was wearing.

I was able to use a computer for a moment and check progress while my mate tended to something else for ten mins.

I kept it straight but in the end he just would not go and stand in the place I wanted unless I went there first. I told him I had left the restaurant and he must of missed me.

He kept on phoning asking where I was, and I told him I was either in front of, or behind that white van. I tried to get him to stand next to the lamppost when that small van pulled up. But he refused over and over unless I stood there first. He had pretty much twigged by then, when I asked him to wave he just started swearing and I could hear his posse chipping in as well.

I'll go through the shots I got from the stadium, the one I managed at Abbey Road and the ones posted to see if any lads match.

Thanks for the interest and help. Shame about the unobliging webcams! I need to find a way of recording my mobile conversations, that was fun.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Nice work Windy!

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't get a grab while I was using the other computer. But I'm sure I got a glimpse of the lad holding that big envelope walking along outside Porter's?

Again, sorry for any confusion in the middle! It's quite hard talking to lad, getting screen grabs, posting and getting ready to go out at the same time!

Here are the grabs I got from Stamford Bridge and one (good snap) from Abbey Road.

Chelsea:

Abbey Road:

RolceRoast
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Missed it but well done. :O)

I have convinced him, that it was just a very minor problem and which you can sort out. He is still ready to work with you (Suckers)
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Thumbs up
What time did he finally turn up?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a shot of him sitting in front of the restaurant at 8:34AM EST US,
with I think is 1:34PM UK time. He sat there for about 40 minutes, and they were gone by 2:16PM.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers, pity he was so tardy, these guys need a real slap.
Was there any confirmation on it being a group or just one.

It was a great location except that the cameras where auto sequenced Sad

It's really remarkable how the worlds greatest technology is never quite as good as the advertisment. Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlapHappy, I wouldn't mind having a squint at that picture. Did he have that big envelope on him? It would be good to corroborate the photo evidence. Could you PM it me? Ta.

I had real trouble trying to get organised with this. The web cams were playing up something rotten so I was making up the route as I was going!

Next time I get an opportunity for a London safari, I'll go myself and take my camcorder. Wink

Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you been contacted by him since???

Any sig line worthy abuse??! Very Happy

"BUT WE ARE GOING TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF ALL" The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last night I got a mail from his controller in Lagos.

I said the guy was mad. Had me running around in circles all day trying to find him. No slap or abuse.

Depending on how he replies, I'll decide whether or not to play the �I've paid him� card.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just pay him,
Nothing better than two lads slapping each other.
Abbott Costello pics would really good about know

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I mailed the Lagos end of the gang to say that it was all a big mess. But I had eventually handed over the money, after being given the runaround. There may be a few more miles left in this? Very Happy

Quote:
Did you pay the fees? If yes, why did you write earlier that you could not meet with them? I was told that you failed to turn up for the meeting. Can I have the receipt of the payment if really you did pay? There is noway I can give this a follow up since you are not being sincere to me.

I was told that you failed turn up for te appointment even when you asked them to meet you in another location, you were nowhere to be found. I don't like people playing sprangs on me. I am a lawyer, and I can take any people to court for wanting of sincerity.

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wtf are sprangs??

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am a lawyer, and I can take any people to court for wanting of sincerity.

Why don't you get your lawyer to counter sue. after all, your time was wasted when they made you go different locations. You have handed over money that they are lying about you giving them and have had to pay out in various other expenses.

Also, tell him if you didn't meet them, then how do you know;

a)there was four of them
b)he was carrying an envelope
c)he was wearing whatever it is he was wearing etc etc.

Don't actually give him the video footage but use it for descriptive purposes.

"BUT WE ARE GOING TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF ALL" The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Don't actually give him the video footage but use it for descriptive purposes.

Not unless you can photoshop yourself into one of the pictures handing over a package.

The webcam modality is excellent, you'll need to say "I thought something like this might happen so I had a friend snapping pictures the whole time" to keep the webcam a secret.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just noticed in the second photo of the group of photos you posted above - are the four guys talking to a fifth person? You can just see what looks like the top of the back of someone's head(?)

Either way, it makes you realise you don't want to mix with these people for real.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic