SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oops! Sea Mugu meets Jojobean's lad, now pyramid wrecking!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in, the double bait is going well, as I thought he cant resist picking up Dr Cup's money on the way, before he runs away with Fundaligi0n. What could possibly go wrong?

This is Austine, pretending to be , to Doctor Cup. He's lying about being in Ghana already, his Ip hasnt changed (yet).

Quote:
dear winston
resend me the information about the money in Ghana so that i will collect am at Ghana now but am still afraid
I dont know why he tells me afraid, if he is supposed to be Dast4rdly. Its as if he has a guilty secret.

Quote:
Dear Dick,

The bank the Kum4wuman Rural Bank, in Kum4wu.For security, Secure Transfers dont use an MTCN, so noone can intercept the payment and claim it at another branch. I enclose a scan of the receipt they gave me. You need to take this in and give it to the MANAGER, not the dogsbody on the counter. He has been forewarned of the transfer, as normally they
wouldn't have that much cash in one branch. For that reason, they
CAN'T transfer it to another branch.

I attach a copy of the transfer slip.

Dr Winston

As the bank is opposte the Police Station, theres every chance Austine will never get to Accra to shout 'Hallelujagobble!' around the lorry park. I dont know if thats a shame or just great. Twisted Evil I'll miss him if he gets arrested.

EDIT: Thinking about it, wont the bank be shut until Monday? He hasn't thought this through, I told you he was stupid. That'll bugger up his plans, good excuse for not picking him up though!

BTW, if you dont think Austine deserves all this torment, you should see the dying lad scam he sent Dr Cup, heres an extract:
Quote:
H-E-L-P! THIS BOY HAS ONLY TWO WEEKS TO LIVE

?I Am dying, please help me. I don?t want to die, aunty please help
me!?
These were the pathetic and hardly-audible words from Master
Okechukwu Richard Aligwe, lying critically ill on his hospital bed at St Nicholas Hospital,Lagos,nigeria.
Except there is a divine intervention or an urgent transplant,
Richard, 13, may not live beyond two weeks from now. To rescue Richard from the merciless hands of death, the sum of $35,000 is required by doctors at the hospital.

Poor Austine, there was a link to the article he had lifted his script from, so I sent him this:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thankyou for sending me that article, as requested in the article, I
sent a donation of $20,000 to St. Nicholas Hospital, Lagos.

Thankyou for helping me to make a difference.

Dr Cup

Not his day really, is it?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I Am dying, please help me. I don?t want to die, aunty please help
me!?
These were the pathetic and hardly-audible words from Master
Okechukwu Richard Aligwe

If he had just screamed 'Hallelujagobble!' on his death bed, I'm sure the funds would have been sent directly to him rather than the hospital.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Roycropper - Oh, to only have a SeaMugu lad like you have... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New lads keep replying in search of getting the loot sent to them. This one is in Cameroon, as usual, he's trying to get out of a trip to Ghana.

In anticipation of his retirement as Secretary General of the UN, Koffi Annan has become a barrister, acting for Dick D4astardly....
Quote:
Sir, i am Barrister Koffi Annan, a solicitor and advocate and an attorney to Mr Dastardly who runs the Our Souls Orphange project in Kumawu Ghana.
Sir because of our inability to claim the $25.000 you sent for the Orphange project thru the Western Union Money Transfer in Kum4wuman Rural Bank, in Kum4wu Ghana.
Sir your friend Mr D4stardly has instructed me as his attorney to write you and inform you to stop the payment and instead send the money thru the bank account below, and that i should also inform you that you hould contact him thru my office from now henceforth.
Below is Recieving Bank Information.

FIRST COMMERCIAL BANK,
HONG KONG BRANCH,

Blah Blah, sent to Alan....

Sir, as soon as you effect the payment, you should send the payment slip as an attachment thru this email address.
Sincerely Your's,
Barrister Koffi Annan

I replied using JJB's suggested laptop modality:
Quote:
Dear Barrister Annan,

As your client and I have spoken about before, I cannot send the money to any other location.

What part of �they CAN'T transfer it to another branch� do you not understan?. I went to a lot of trouble to set this up, calling a personal favour from the Western Union Chairman.

As I discussed with Dastardly, on the phone before I left for my missions journey to Dafur, there is the safe deposit box at the bank as well. When you pick up your WU xfer you can also pick up the key to the safe deposit box. Inside there is the $50,000 cash to start the orphanage. It is a larger box that holds the laptops as well. The bank manager will know who you are. I have told them that you will not have proper ID, and that you just need to tell the bank manager the following phrase: "Muttley, do something!" . Thanks for understanding.

Dr Cup

Hopefully, Austine is blundering around Ghana as we speak, but so far he's too dumb to find an internet cafe, or make an International phone call.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HALLELUJAGOBBLE!
jump_4_joy Safari jump_4_joy

Austine is in Accra! He emailed me this morning, one to Father Ph1neas, two to Father hugh J0rgens, 3 to Sister Anna. IP is Accra, Ghana, so he's not lying for once.

Trouble is, he was supposed to be there Sunday Afternoon, to meet the big blue bus. Ive kep my mobile on, he's still too dumb to ring it.

7.03 am this morning, to Father Ph1neas
Quote:
dear father
i don't know the type of evil that follows me since i started thisAn evil named Roycropper Twisted Evil ;right now am in accra being fustrated i've mail sister ann so let them come and pick me like i directed them

hallelujagobble
brother austine

Last night to Father Hugh, who Ive told him is on a ship to Brazil.
Quote:
dear father; am in accra now but the number they gave me is not going so let them give me ghana numbert to get them b/cos am frustrated here and u all know that i d on't have a place to stay in ghana

Quote:
dear father like isaid am in accra now brother austine hallelujagobble

Austine to Sister Anna:
Quote:
dear sister,
am fustrated in accra since yesterday,i didn't mail b/cos i couldn't see a cafe around me am in busy internet cafe at circle here in accra pls sister let the church come right now and get me out of this fustration besides am the only person putting on green polo there so any person that come around should pls first ask hey u look like hallelujagobble then i can notice him/her.ur reply pls during their coming so that my pain will reduce.

hallelujagobble
brother austine

Quote:
dear sister;
what on earth could be the problem why u never reply me plss am fustrated.

hallelujagobble brother austine

Quote:
dear sister
for real sister i don't know what i did to be ignore like this ok can u at list call me with this number cos am with her now 0243 xxxxx pls when u call tell her u want to speak to prophet then we talk pls do it now

Sadly for Austine, and so we can get more desperate emails from him Twisted Evil , the Church is having a lie in today, after a heavy weekend celebrating the Feast of Max1mum Occup4ncy.

PM me if you can ring and record, I'll give you the number.

Hallelujagobble!

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever the symbol is for creating beggars, I think I'm due another one. Shame he sent me that disgusting 'dying patient' 419 last week, or I might feel a tiny bit sorry for Austine.

Sadly, the Fundaligion bus is now off the road.

Quote:
Dear Austine,

Where did you get to?

Brother Franklin waited all afternoon yesterday to pick you up, but
you never came.Franklin was very cross as it took him all day to drive
there and back. I dont know what it is with the telephones here, I
ring that number all I get is a funny tone.

Try and ring mine again, I have had no calls on it.

The bus is in the garage today after its long journey yesterday, it
wsas overheating on the way back, Brother Franklin thinks the head
gasket has gone.

The best thing you can do is get on a bus to WA, in Wa province, I
know they go from Accra. Email me when you get there, I'll tell you
how to easily get to the sanctuary.

Hallelujagobble!

Sister Anna Lynne Jecti0n

Poor Austine! 1.04pm
Quote:
my dear sister,
actually i enter accra around 5.00pm,am sorry is all my fault but as am in accra now,sister am experiencing hell,no food,since yesterday i never bath,no shelter even my mailing u is just that i always hack a business system .pls i don't have any thing with me now but the most important thing is a place to stay so sister i beg u in the name of church am fustrated here let father frank try me again cos am even staving but if there is any of the church friend in accra,i will love to be directed there at list let me eat something pls don't waist any time to think about helping me cos i might even die before u see me.oh that's make me drop tears.

hallelujagobble
brother austine.

Austine, stop it at once, there is no room left in my signature for this kind of thing. Twisted Evil

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a mugu that might like to meet your boy. Do you want to send him to a hotel where I know my boy is still saying? If so, PM me. We can work something out.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojobean, youve got mail. My lad and your lad can survive on room service for a while, how much money has your lad got? Perhapd they will go and collect Doctor Cup's money, Austine hasnt mentioned that.

No fresh news, but his last email was titled
Quote:
plsss am dieing slowly here

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
oh hallelujagobble

my dear sister,
for real u make me to be proud of the church,am so much happy now at list i can have a place to stay.so am going there later before 6.oopm ,maybe tomorrow or next i will get the direction to wa back from u again.thank u so much and other members that contributed in this idea.

oh i thought am too stupid by coming to ghana but now i see the evidence that will make me strong in faith.am so much glad.

hallelujagobble
brother austine

Whats he so happy about? He's off to visit Jojobean's lad in his hotel - Jojo PM'd me his deatils, and has told his lad to be in at 6pm, I thought they could have dinner together. I do hope nothing goes wrong........

Quote:
Dear Austine,

Please dont despair, but I'm sorry the bus has had its engine taken
out this morning, it isnt going anywhere until Brothers Kevin and
Tyrone can get the parts to fix it.

In the meantime, come to Wa on the bus. For now however, I am told
that we have a new diciple staying at a hotel in Accra, he says he
will help you out with food, money and somewhere to stay.

His name is Kevin Will Tony, and he is staying at room X at XXXXX
HOTEL PARKUO ESTATE SAKUMONO SPINTX ROAD ACCRA . You will have to ask where that is, or get a trotro. He will be expecting you at 6pm.

Hallelujagobble!

Sister Anna.

For non-Brits, Kevin and Tyrone are the mechanics at Webster's Auto Centre, in Coronation Street. I hope that Kevin Will Tony is in a generous mood today.

PS, I just checked, Ghana is on UK time, another 1hr 20m at the moment till the ladmeet.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic!

pony pony
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, JJB, your lad has either gone, or didn't want to see my lad!

The upshot is, he cant pay his taxi fare. and might lose his clothes by way of payment. Shame Sister Anna has told him she cant check her email until tomorrow. Laughing
Quote:
dear sister,
why don't u know that tony have check out of the hotel ok am having a problem with the taxi that bring me there oh sister am into big problem now think of what to do oh some are suggestine to let me naked.

hallelujagobble
brother austine

Shocked
He's using a different IP, Ghana Telecom, so he's not at the cafe. Maybe he's using the hotel terminal while the taxi drivers argue over what size his pants are.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
oh i thought am too stupid by coming to ghana but now i see the evidence that will make me strong in faith.am so much glad.

I nearly fell off my chair laughing when I read that Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, no clothes no money and he was so happy a little while ago.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paging Jojo's lad, Mr Tony...

Quote:
dear sister,
oh why do u get me out of the fire and put me into hell,what do u want me to do now when the hotel management said that the guy have check out during the afternoon,
why must all this temtation coming around me infact sister what do u want me to do now,oh why are u not so sure before telling me,so is there any way u can just contact tony now b/cos i guess he never live the country but u said he's away of my coming .ur reply plssssss.

hallelujagobble

austine

Still no reply from Anna, of course, I wonder how many emails the Church will get overnight?

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:

No fresh news, but his last email was titled
Quote:
plsss am dieing slowly here

lads are such drama queens. Rolling Eyes

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The poor guy. Tears* are rolling down my face.

That is such a shame - a lad meet up in Ghana would have been classic Sad

*Tears of laughter

pony pony
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How's he paying for Internet access?? Something's fishy. I think he's got some 'splaining to do - no money for taxi but he can afford the Internet cafe? Is he telliing the good sister.... a FIB??

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is dieing slowly then he will have some time left until he is finally dead.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd have hung on to your GSM mobile, Austine, you've still got to get home.

@ Jojobean, how far away was that hotel? Sounds like an expensive trip out, anyway. He really should ask first how much it's going to be. At least he's still dressed, and the weather forecast looked OK for a night out. It sounds like he's still in debt to the taxi man.
Quote:
dear sister,

actually i don't know what to do again,so i later gave the driver my g.s.m to still take me back to accra.pls sister the only thing u can do for me now is make sure the church car is ok tomorrow then let them have some money to pls pay my driver,

4real sister i will not appreciate any disappointment from the church again,i mean today i was even waiting for them to take off my close then i know is all b/cos of what i believe and pratice<foundaligion>pls they can see me in that same busy internet at circle ring road accra.

so let them also leave very early b/cos am very fustrated.

hallelujagobble What? no 'H' or '!'? Thats rude in Fundaligi0n.

brother austine

If Sister Anna wasn't getting back to Wa to get her mails tomorrow, and Kevin hadnt told her that the Fundaligi0n bus needs a new crankshaft, and its a 1966 Bedford. I'm sure everything would turn out fine.

EDIT: I got a good trace on the IP, he is where he says he is. I even got a phone number.

address: BusyInternet Ghana Ltd.
address: 42 Ring Road
address: Accra
address: Ghana
phone: + 233 21 xxxxxxxxxx

Perhaps I should ring when it's late, and tell them to check their dumpster. Twisted Evil

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona wrote:
How's he paying for Internet access?? Something's fishy.

Yes, indeed. Here's what the poor boy wrote:
Quote:
even my mailing u is just that i always hack a business system .

Uh-oh, imho that's a nice fat sin. Thou shalt not steal ur neighbour's bytes!
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a genius,
He has no money,
no phone,
lucky to have the shirt on his back
and he can hack a business system.

Is this done with telepathy Shocked
CIA wold love love this guy

His name isn't MacGyver by chance ?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roycropper Good job of beating you lad. He's a glutton for punishment, so give him some more. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely fantastic bait roy Thumbs up Thumbs up

pony <---- because sometimes a rose just isn't enough- TS
Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts

Get a shiny name here - Internet Fraud Centre
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No more emails from Austine overnight, so he's either too broke for the cafe, or he's gone home to Nigeria.

If he does get in touch, however, todays mission is a trip to a bank where the church has friends.

Quote:
Austine,

My poor baby, why do all these bad things happen to you?

Mr Webster tells me the bus needs a new cylinder head, whatever that
is, and as its a 1966 Bedford, that wont be easy to find.

Please try and get here, to Wa, on the bus. If you cant, let me know,
we have a bank account at the Prudential at Makola Market, you can go
and ask to withdraw $120 from the Fundaligi0n account. See the
manager, if he asks for proof of ID, show him your tattoo, and say
Hallelujagobble! to him. Tell him you are a friend of Brother Roy
Cr0pper and Barry Melr0se,
they will remember them.

I attach a map of central Accra, print it out, in case you are lost.

Hallelujagobble!
--
Anna Lynne Jecti0n

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic