SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Jamey Hendricks Experience (First bait!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JameyHendricks

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I am well confident of your capability to assist me
and my mother in a transaction for mutual benefit of
both parties, i.e. (me and you) I am also believing
that you will not expose or betray the trust and
confidence I am about to establish with you. I have
decided to contact you with greatest delight and
personal respect.

Well, I am 21 Years old and my name is GABREIL
SANKOH, Son to Late Dr- FODAY SANKOH who died few
weeks ago, while in detention for political reasons
in my country Sierra Loane.
Few days before the arrest of my BLAH
BLAH
BLAH 22 million dollars
BLAH
BLAH 18% for you!
I will appreciate your urgent reply. Telephone
Number
is 599 9 6983839

Best Regards,

Gabriel and Mary Sankoh

First reply:
Quote:

I am interested in the e-mail you sent me, but could
you give me a little more information first? I was a
little confused by the mail, what exactly do I need to
do?

He didn't respond for a long time and I thought I lost him but I just e-mailed again anyways.

Quote:

Hello? I e-mailed you yesterday in response to your
offer, but haven't gotten an e-mail back yet. I'm
getting really excited about your offer. Please write back.

And a couple of days later, finally a bite!
Quote:

Dear James Hendricks,

Thank you for your willingness to assist my mother and me in transferring our money out of this inland. I want us to proceed without delay in completing this transaction for a better communication I want you to send your telephone number. But first I believe that you will not betray the confidence that I have established with you.

I am right now in Curacao with my mother where my father deposited this money with a security company for this very transaction, and we have made confirmation and the box is still as my father left it with the deposit company here in Curacao. And all the important documents in regards to this transaction are with me. It is very important that we get to know each other more for a better explanation in this transaction.

I have trusted you and have contacted you with a sincere mind, as I explained to you in my first message. My father made this money through his hard earning during his service as the CEO of the Sierra Loane Gold and Diamond Cooperation before he was arrested for political reasons that leads to his on timely death.

I believe with your maximum cooperation we will finalize this transaction in few working days. I solicit that you forward me with your private telephone and fax number to enable me send to you the important document in regards to this transaction and also for an effective communication.

This transaction is 100% risk free you need not be worry about anything, because this money belongs to my father and is my only inheritance in the near future. Please it is important that you keep this transaction between you and me no more for the security of this fund when transferred to your country, because only you, me and my mother knows about this very transaction.

Fell free to call me with this number + 00 5999 6983839 for more discussion. My mother is very happy and she sends her greetings.

Best regards and God bless,

Gabriel Sankoh

So I started with my excuse for not having a private telephone number:
Quote:

Greetings to your mother as well. Talking about
mothers, I am actually with my mother at the moment. I
am currently on vacation in Ireland to visit my
parents. Luckily there is an internet cafe here so you
can still contact me over e-mail until I return home.
I would give you their phone number but they probably
wouldn't appreciate me doing business over the phone
when I'm here since this is the first time I've seen
them in four years.

When I get back home (probably in two or three weeks)
I'll give you my phone number and we can talk but
first I have to tell you that I'm getting a little
suspicious of this offer. One thing my Dad has always
said is that if something sounds too good to be true
it probably is. I would be a lot more confident in
doing this transaction if you could give me some
details about yourself. Nothing too personal, just
generally who you are, what you like and dislike, just
so I can get to know you as a person before we embark
on this business deal. It would make me a lot more
comfortable.

James M. Hendricks

Crossed my fingers, waited for a day, and then finally a response that doesn't sound like it was cut + pasted from the Mugu handbook Smile

Quote:

Dear James Hendricks,

Thank you for your mail and the content is well understood. I agree with you in us getting to know ourselves personally.

I want to let you know that I have contacted you with a sincere mind, and I believe that you will not betray this trust when the fund is transferred to your country. I am honest and serious about this transaction.

The very purposely of our visits here is for this very transaction, I do not know how to explain more to you. I suggest we talk over the telephone. I will send my personal identification to you, but first I want us to discuss on the phone actually I want us to still be communicating while you are still in Ireland, and I believe it will be wish not to talk this business with anybody just for the security of this business and the money when transferred in your account in your country.

This transaction is genuine/ legal and risk free. All the important documents in regards to this transaction are right here with me and as soon as I have your tel/fax numbers, I will forward those documents to you by fax to enable us proceed without further delay.

I am ready to forward to you all the necessary proof and documents about this transaction, I am really serious and not joking, because I would want us through your maximum cooperation to complete this transaction within few working days hopefully next week. Let me know if I could send those documents to you as attachments and please let`s discuss more.

Call me with this number 00 5999 6983839. I will be expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.

My mother sends her regards to you.

Gabriel Sankoh.

So now that I know I've got a good grip on this guy, time to develop my character and backstory, and get him to drool a bit at the fact that I'm a business owner Smile

Quote:

Yes, attachments are fine, since Yahoo mail
automatically virus-scans everything so it's nice and
safe.

Don't worry about the security of this deal and stuff.
I won't say anything about it to anyone. Besides, I
really don't want to be a burden to my parents and
rack up long-distance charges on their phone and then
have to explain to them what I'm doing, so you'll just
have to wait. Sorry about this delay, I really am.

I'm really having a good time here in Ireland,
catching up on old times with my parents. I think I'm
really bonding with my Dad now. We went fishing
yesterday and he was telling me the importance of
which bait is best to use to get the really big fish.
I then called him a master baiter (I hope I'm not being too obvious). We both laughed,
even though it was a really dumb joke

Anyway, here's more about myself: I live in the UK now
but I'm originally from Washington state (USA)(fun fact: Jimi Hendrix was born in Washington and died in the UK). I
moved here (the UK that is) 12 years ago after I met a
girl on an international youth exchange program. Right
now I own a moderately successful guitar shop. Just a
little shop in Bristol. I'm currently saving up money
for a proffesional-quality home recording studio setup
so I can record and sell my own music (I'm pretty good
at guitar, though not quite as good as a certain other
similarly named guitarist, hehehe) When I get the
money I'm gonna get a really sweet guitar, like one of
those Ibanez ones with 24 frets and the whammy bar
that goes both directions. And maybe a genuine Gibson
SG. *drool* I'll probably also get one of those fully
featured Pro Tools recording studio/software packages
and some gigantic speakers.

Anyway, I hope I'm not boring you. I'm looking forward
to our eventual contact when I get home.

James "Jamey" Hendricks

Currently waiting for the next response, and I'm planning some interesting stuff to happen that will keep me in Ireland longer. Perhaps my Dad could be diagnosed with cancer or something? Any suggestions welcome. Damn, this is fun! Smile

Last edited by JameyHendricks on Tue May 25, 2004 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
JameyHendricks

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

heeeheeeheee, I'm getting giddy about this Smile

Quote:

Dear James Hendricks,

I am glad to see your message; my mother said I should let you know that she appreciate your effort and kindness towards my family, in being of such a big help for us in this transaction.

As a matter of fact; it is very important for me to brief you more about my family( me and my mother). I am the only surviving son of my mother, and my father intended to use this money for family investment, before his arrest that leads to his death (May his soul rest in peace) so this money is my only inheritance in the near future. I am glad to see your message; my mother said I should let you know that she appreciate your effort and kindness towards my family, in being of such a big help for us in this transaction.

As a matter of fact; it is very important for me to brief you more about my family( me and my mother). I am the only surviving son of my mother, and my father intended to use this money for family investment, before his arrest that leads to his death (May his soul rest in peace) so this money is my only inheritance in the near future. (I guess he copy+pasted this paragraph twice or something)

Meanwhile; I want you to know that the way you wrote to me have really made me to trust you even more in this transaction, I have this felling that it is not by accident that we came to know each other, I know that God have brought us for good, and I promise you that you will not regret knowing each other.

I wish you are already home so that we can complete this transaction within few working days. I wish you a happy vacation with your parents, and we will wait until your are back home.

It is important that I explain everything about this transaction to you, after speaking with my mother yesterday, about you, in regards to this transaction.

This morning we visited the security company, and the manager said that they need to speak with my father�s partner. However; this was because my father deposited the box in their custody for safe keeping, and he made the deposit in his name and on behalf of his foreign partner, which was not mentioned, this was done for the general security of the money in side the box, because my father deposited the box as a family treasure and not as money for the security of the money.

Remember, that only my father�s partner has the legal right over the box, and I have contacted you to represent my father�s partner, to enable the box release. Already I have made some arrangement with a bank here in regards to the transfer of the fund into your account.

I will update you more.

God bless,

Gabriel Sankoh

Okay, I've got this figured out. What will eventually be revealed is that the reason my parents invited me over to Ireland was to tell me that my dad has cancer, so when he finally tells me this I'll have to stay in Ireland longer. I'll make it all dramatic and shit, a real sob story. Maybe, just maybe I'll make the mugu feel so guilty that he'll come clean and give up this charade...
HA! Yeah right! Smile

Last edited by JameyHendricks on Tue May 25, 2004 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
JameyHendricks

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, now I'm bringing some foreshadowing in...

Quote:

Dear Gabriel Sankoh,

This is so great that we are getting to know each
other. I'd like to know more about your father. What
political beliefs of his led to his imprisonment, and
what did he have planned for the $22 million dollars?
If his goals were something very humanitarian, like
feeding poor people in your country or something then
I'd feel guilty taking 18% of it (I figured out that
it would work out to just under 4 million dollars). I
think that a million would be more than enough for me.
Then again, maybe I'm just trying not to sound greedy
Smile

My father isn't any kind of martyr or political
activist, but he did serve in World War II so that
makes him a hero in his own right I guess. He never
gets tired of showing me the scar from a bullet wound
in his leg and telling me the story of how it happened
in a village in France. Today he was showing me many
things in his collection, including an old Colt 1911
pistol he used in the war, going through all of the
interesting stories of his life. (I've heard most of
them before but I listened out of respect) He seemed
kind of depressed, I don't know why. (and the foreshadowing has begun)

I feel so sorry for you, losing your father in the
middle of a political situation like that. It's a
shame how the state of the world today is tearing
families and lives apart.

Anyway, please fill me in on as much of the background
of this situation as possible. The story of your
father intrigues me.

Till I get home,
James "Jamey" Hendricks

Get out your tissues, folks. This one's gonna be a weeper Smile

Last edited by JameyHendricks on Tue May 25, 2004 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Non-Profit

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Say that your father is pregnant!
JameyHendricks

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yahoo! I thought he'd given up on me for a while but finally I get a letter back. It probably took him longer because now he is very obviously going "off the script"

Quote:

Dear James Hendricks,

I hope your weekend was nice, I am happy to read through you message to me. The way you wrote to me has made me trust you more and its make me feel and know that someone like you cares for me and my mother.

I had a very rough weekend, because my mother�s illness did not get better through out the whole weekend and thank God she is getting a bit fine.

I feel pleased to brief you a bit about my family; my father studied in Europe during the colonial time, and latter joined the politic in the mid 80s. During those times when my father saw and noticed that the military leadership then, was not fare or favorable to the people, created another opposing party.

He latter was erected in office as the leader of the people and also the C.E.O. of the Sierra Loane Gold and Diamond Co-operation. That was when he made this money and has always cared about less privileged people; this is one of the struggles that lead to his arrest and death while in detention. (May his soul rest in peace).

He wanted to invest the money into something that will be profitable to the masses, in the area of farming and agriculture. But I would like us to invest this money when transfer to you in to any profitable business that you know better.

I am the only surviving son of my mother, right from this moment I want to take you as a brother (awww, that's so sweet of you!) and please promise me that you will not betray the confidence that I already have on you. (fun fact: the con in "con artist" is short for "confidence")

My mother sends her greetings to you,

Gabriel Sankoh.

Okay, I'm gonna have to think of something quick, since my "vacation" is almost over.

BTW, I've been google image searching for "father and son fishing" and I only get ones where the son is a little kid. If anyone happens to find a pic for me of a really old guy and a middle-aged man fishing, I'll reward you by offering you 25% of a 25 million dollar treasure that I'm trying to move out of the country! Smile
JameyHendricks

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I believe this one will be a scam-baiting first...

Quote:

Great to hear more about your father. It comforts me
to know that I am helping a good cause.

I've bought my plane ticket and will be heading back
to Bristol on Friday. I'll call you then.

By the way, this sounds kind of silly, but I noticed
you are using a yahoo mail account. If you go to
games.yahoo.com you can use your account to play a
game of chess with other players online. (same
password and everything) Maybe sometime we could have
a chess game online? Just a thought, since I love to
play chess, and this could be an opportunity for us to
talk live, if only through a computer. If you're not
interested, sure, but if you are, what time is good
for you? (remember that we're in different time zones)

James "Jamey" Hendricks

If he does accept the chess game (which is actually pretty probable considering that it's a way for us to communicate directly online) then I'll post the results and the log of the chess game here Smile

I just wonder if the internet cafe he uses will allow him the Java applet to be downloaded?
JameyHendricks

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I just looked up "Foday Sankoh" on google, and he was a real person. He's known as the leader of one of the most murderous rebel movements in history, and anywhere from 50,000 to 200,000 people died as a result of his civil war. I think that when I get home I'm going to suddenly find this information on the internet and get moral qualms about the deal Smile
g8rjosh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im not sure he knows what chess is. Laughing
JameyHendricks

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, he didn't accept the chess game

Quote:

Dear James Hendricks,

Thank you for your message, you do not know how I feel to hear that you are going back to bristol. I have already told my mother that you will be going back today, and she is happy and feeling good today.

I would like to play chess with you, and we will have the chance to play face to face ( ooh, I sense an airport trip in the future)
, but right now I am occupied with my mother`s sickness and to see that this transaction is completed as soon as possible, because unless we complete this transaction, I do not have any future, because I would like to continue my studies in your country.

I will be very happy to hear from you, immediately you are home. Meanwhile everything is under control in regards to this transaction.

Don`t forget to also send your telephone and Fax number, to enable me send those documents to you.

God bless,

Gabriel Sankoh

Now I'm about to drop the big one, winding up....

Quote:

Dear Gabriel Sankoh,

Okay, the chess thing was just a little idea on the
side for me, no problem.

I would write more but this morning my father seemed
kind of sick, and he went to the hospital. I'll be
meeting him there as soon as I'm done writing this
letter. I hope he's all right.

James "Jamey" Hendricks
JameyHendricks

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear James Hendricks,

Thank you for writing to me, and I am really sorry to hear that your father felt sick. I believe that he is getting better.

In regards to my mother she is doing a bit fine today and I thank God for her. How I wish that we have concluded this transaction. I hope that you will still be going back as you said for us to proceed and complete this transaction without more delay, because of my mother illness.

I wish you father a fast recovering,

God Bless,

Gabriel Sankoh

Quote:

Dear Gabriel Sankoh,

He is not getting better. I visited him in his
hospital room. They will be letting him out tonight
but my father revealed to me the reason why he invited
me over to Ireland. One month ago he had been having
chronic migraines and sight difficulties, and he went
to the doctor to find out what was wrong. A week later
he received the bad news that there was a malignant
tumor in his brain's occipital lobe. Brain cancer. An
ECG revealed that the tumor was in too deep to safely
remove by craniotomy (opening the skull and removing
the tumor), and they predict that he only has a year
left to live at most.

I was first shocked, then depressed and a little angry
at him for not telling me sooner. But I've forgiven
him. He is my father after all, and he just wanted to
spend some time with me before the cancer starts
destroying his brain to the point where he can't see
or talk.

I'm really still in shock, and I'm glad I have someone
I can share this with. I phoned my wife back in
Bristol and she said that she can continue to run the
guitar shop while I'm gone if I decided to stay here
longer. I'm not sure what to do now.

Your brother,
James "Jamey" Hendricks

I bet the next e-mail will have the heartless bastard telling me to just leave my father alone and dying so I can get back home and give him his phonecall Smile

Maybe I could somehow involve my "wife" in this bait...
JameyHendricks

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear James Hendricks,

I am so sorry to hear about your fathers brain problem. Please you have to take easy, I believe that all this will be better soon.

Can this your fathers illness be cured with how much money, ( aha! So money was the cure for cancer all along! )
my mothers sickness has been of a lot concern to me and was think that it will be better for her to receive treatment in your country.

May be it is for this reason God have brought together, once we can proceed and finalize this transaction , we will all have enough money to take care of everything.

I will be praying for you and your father.

Waiting your responds.

Gabriel Sankoh.

Quote:

I am very sorry, but I have cancelled my flight home.
I will be staying in Ireland for at least another
week. My parents need me here to comfort them in these
trying times.

I don't believe that any amount of money will cure him
of this cancer, but you should know that I am still
willing to go through this deal. Perhaps I can e-mail
my wife the details of our deal and she can contact
you by phone? Of course, I know that this is
confidential and I won't say anything to anybody
without your consent.

Your Brother,
James "Jamey" Hendricks

I think I might just go ahead and tell my wife whether he gives me permission or not Smile
troglodite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fun fact: I used to live not too far from where Hendricks is buried (Renton, WA), and I pass by the cemetary when I visit the junk in my storage locker. I've never bothered to stop by and look, though.
JameyHendricks

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Renton, eh? I think I could use that name for one of the supporting characters later on in the bait Smile
Dr. Chiragally
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JameyHendricks,

How is it going with this baiting this Gabriel guy?

Among others, I am baiting this one too and saw that dBest03 is also baiting this one.
This one draw my particular attention, since he is operating from Curacao (Netherlands Antilles).

I live there and in my 5 years "career" of scam-baiting, I never saw one from this location. Curacao is a relatively small island.

I discovered this site a couple of weeks ago, did not know scambaiting was such a big sport - and what I see on this site is awful good, such a "evil" masters are you guys.

His phone number is ofcourse a cel-number. I checked it. His english is good and does not sound to much African, but I could not talk a lot ("wrong number") His IP numbers indicate that he uses at least 2 providers/locations (probably internetcafes).

Be aware that Curacao criminals work mostly in gangs and are known as being very agresive (no mercy). I don't know yet of this fellow, but its important to know. They have connections in Holland.

Anyway, when somebody has a good bait of this fellow and if you wish you can let me know (via PM), so with some coordination I can make some nice pictures of him on the Airport (or even can get him arrested).

Regards,
Dr. Chiragally
JameyHendricks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

unfortunately, my baiting has been pretty much brought to a halt since I just moved and currently don't have any internet access except at the library and internet caf�s Smile

When I get a connection I'll have some crazy story for this guy about why.

Wow.... so I'm not the only one with Gabriel. This guy must think he's going to be a multi-billionaire when he's done Smile
kenny
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugu wrote:
He latter was erected in office

excuse me what Razz

great bait jamey! love it, wish to read more Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JameyHendricks wrote:
Renton, eh? I think I could use that name for one of the supporting characters later on in the bait Smile

Nah, use a real name like "Everett". Real guy and town. Who knows where a name like "Ren Town" came from anyways? I'd have to stop in the historical museum again and find out. Also, pop open MapQuest.com and get some local place names, those are always fun. "Sequim" is pronouned "skwim." A good place name for you might be "Thrasher's Corner."

Fun and useless facts: Renton issued wooden cow licenses. The fire engine in the historical museum has a gas engine with dual spark plugs for each cylinder.
JameyHendricks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear James Hendricks, How is your dad, I want you to know that I am besideyou, is true that we may not have seen face to face before, honestly I have taken you as a brother
and will never cease to pray always for you and your family. I want you to take your time with your parents, only remember that I am waiting for you, for thecompletion of this transaction, because all my confidence is on you. Don�t you feel is better to explain everything to your wife in person, it will be very good if your wife will be communicating with me, that will hasten the whole situation. I want you to know that my mother agrees with the guitar shop business, although me and her knows little about business as you know I am still a student. I am very worried for not hearing from you, when your wife call me, I will then send those documents to her, I wanted you to see them too. Speak with her and let her call me, I will be waiting to hear from your
wife. Please take good care of your selves. God bless, Gabriel Sankoh.

Didn't e-mail him for a while because of my non-connectivity, so got this from him:

Quote:

Dear James Hendricks,

Hi, brother I feel better communicating with you today, I am worried to hear from you and I hope things is well.

Please do get back to me.

God Bless,

Gabriel Sankoh

Fired him off a real quickie today:

Quote:

Things are not going well. The funeral is tomorrow night. Can't talk now.

It's kinda weird doing this in a public library, otherwise I would go into much more details. God I wish I could get some home access soon.
JameyHendricks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear James Hendricks,

I have been expecting to hear from you, happy to hear from and very sorry about the death of your father.
I really sympathize with your family, and my mother extent her condolence to you. I understand that this is not the right time to go into more details with you.

Please take it easy and I am expecting to hear from you after the funeral is over, then I will tell you the present situation here in regards to this transaction. Meanwhile everything is under control.

Waiting to hear from you soonest and take heart.

God bless,

Gabriel Sankoh

Now I'm back in Bristol so I'm switching to plan 'B'...
Quote:

Okay, I'm back in Bristol now. I think I'm recovering
well, but I'm having a bit of a moral problem right
now. I decided to look up Foday Sankoh on google and
discovered a lot of interesting facts about him. Here
is some things that I've found:

from
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3110629.stm :

"Sankoh, born on 17 October 1937, had faced a 17-count
war-crimes indictment in a United Nations backed
tribunal, which included crimes against humanity,
rape, sexual slavery and extermination."

also, from the same page:
"His rebels also recruited by abducting young boys and
forcing them to kill family members, so they were
unable to continue with their civilian lives."

And from
http://www.economist.com/people/displayStory.cfm?story_id=1974062
:
"Between 50,000 and 200,000 people died in the
ten-year civil war he started in Sierra Leone in 1991.
But it was not the number that outsiders found most
shocking; it was the way Mr Sankoh's killers killed.

A career as one of his footsoldiers sometimes began
with the new recruit being forced to murder his own
parents. Besides inuring them to barbarity, this made
it hard for them ever to return home. Mr Sankoh had
thousands of boys and girls abducted to join his
Revolutionary United Front (RUF) as fighters or
concubines. New guerrillas sometimes had the initials
�RUF� carved into their chests, as if they were Mr
Sankoh's property. Before battle, teenage officers
would cut their subordinates' young faces and rub in
cocaine to make them fearless. Deprived of a childhood
and raised amid horror, Mr Sankoh's soldiers tended to
lose all moral inhibitions. For sport, some would
place bets as to the sex of an unborn baby, and then
opened the mother to find out."

I think that this information is really quite
disturbing, and I'm having some qualms about aiding
the cause of this man. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm
not just going to say no to millions of dollars, but I
just want to let you know that I feel that you haven't
been entirely honest with me about the background
behind this transaction.
JameyHendricks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crap, I lost him. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic