SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Finally, a safari!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I confess, I'm not very good at getting my lads on safari. I've tried numerous times without success. But I've finally succeeded, as proven by initial IP's in Nigeria followed by ending IP's in Ghana. My baiting character is petrified of flying, and therefore refused to fly to Nigeria, the site of a recent 737 crash. He even quoted to the lad, Dr. Mrs. Eni Tony, an expert opinion that Nigeria had a dismal flight safety record. But my character agreed to fly to Accra if the lad would arrive there first and email my character in Frankfurt to confirm there had been no air crashes. To my surprise, the lad accepted. The emails follow. I can FINALLY claim a safari hat! BTW, I asked the lad to place the codeword "safari" in his subject line. As I write this, I am "enroute" by air, Frankfurt to Accra. I've inspected the Accra airport on Google Earth, and will have to work out a good excuse for not meeting the lad. I think I may be hijacked by another lad posing as Dr. Mrs. Eni Tony.

Quote:
Dear xxxxxx,

I was at the airport yesterday to board Virgin Nigeria to Ghana, as luck would have it, I missed that flight. The next option was to come by road, extremely streneous I must confess.

Nigeria to Ghana is 9-hours drive, no any short cut to that. I got to Seme boarder, a boader between Nigeria Benin Republic at exactly 3;50pm. I waited till 4.pm because of our telephone agreement with you. It was so painfull that I couldn't get you on phone but an answering machine, it nearly demoralised me but I summoned courage to continue the journey. But I believe you must have heard my message on the answering machine. I arrived Ghana 12am(midnight). 1am Nigerian time.

Upon your arrival today, call this telephone number 0276914520. All modalities shall commence thereafter.

I will do all possible effort to get the security vault on standby for the programm. You have a wonderful stop-over and wishing you safe flight to Ghana. My delegate is at hand to pick you at the airport. BUT JUST MAKE THE CALL TO THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER.

N:B: I HAVE SENT MY PICS, FORGOTTEN TO ADDRESS IT AS "SAFARI", IT WAS TITLED MY PICS.

Thanks Eni Tony

Quote:
I wish you safe trip. No any air crash in Ghana.

Thanks
Eni Tony

Quote:
Please kindly call me from Frankfrt during your transit on telephone +233 2769 14520.

I will be happy to hear from you.

Thanks
Eni Tony

Edit: I have called the lad "from the plane" using my anonymous cell phone. To my surprise, it was a female voice, in keeping with the piccy he sent. We had a nice chat, and his "driver" will meet me in the arrivals hall with a sign. I've also sent him two emails from my WIFI laptop on the plane (?), and he's responded. It should be a jolly visit.

Ironically, I screwed up, and my Lufthansa flight 564 makes an intermediate stop at Lagos before proceeding to Accra. Very Happy

Edit 2: May as well use it. My character, confused by alcohol, will disembark at the Lagos airport, thinking it's the Accra airport. Too late, he will realize his mistake and email the lad in Accra to come pick him up. Meanwhile I'll have to work on a reason he won't be there when/if the lad does show up.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer

Last edited by pilgrim on Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the coveted Safari Pith hat!
That wasted a lot of lad time.
Well Done!
R-T

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The hat looks good on ya, Pilgrim! Very Happy
Personally, I'm still working on a cart.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where did your lad pick up the use of the word "modalities"?
pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're not kidding, "modalities" is a favorite lad word, used in perhaps 25% of initial emails. I'd guess they taught it to us.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OIC
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic