SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A long straight forward one

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
I.N. Bred
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait isn't anything really unusual, but I've been working her for a bit over 2 months. It is one of my first, and one of my longest. I did have some fun going off on her and firing everyone she tried to bring into the mix. Here it is.

Quote:
Dear Friend

With due respect and regards,i crave your indulgence through this
letter,proposing to handle a certain transaction with me as a tusted
partner,i must appologised if i am using this letter to encroach into your
privacy,pardon me for it will be beneficial to both of us at the end.

My name is Mrs Grace Seko, a staff of AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK,i am
contacting you through this medium based on a mutual trust and co-operations
to handle a transaction of assisting me transfer a fund(USD$18.6M) into your
nominated bank account.

ORIGIN OF THE FUND: During the last auditing of our bank,when discharging my
duty,my department discovered an account in this bank that has been dormant
for years now,with the above mentioned amount floating in it,further
investigations revealed that this account holder is a foreigner in this
country and was late since the year 2000,thereby making this account dormant
till date,thus i contacted you to assist in transfering the amount out of
this account to your nominated bank account,as this deceased next of
kin.This is simple transaction to handle as a banker,i am going to guide you
on how we are going to pull a success to this.
Note,upon the receipt of your reply mail indicating your interest to carry
out this deal with me,i will furnish you with all the important details and
modalities to utilise this great opportunity,and also the percentage sharing
of this total fund will be discussed upon the successful transfer.

Also note that,i have arranged this transaction in a most official
manner,which is risk hitch free,now or in future,and to acertain this ,you
should hurry and send me the following informations of yours,to help me
raise official documents that will back you up put up this claim officially:

1) YOUR FULL NAME:

2) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS:

3) YOUR TELEPHONE NO:

4) OCCUPATION / AGE:

Lastly,to keep your mind from been skeptical of this transaction,and of
negetive thoughts,the moment i receive your reply email indicating your
interest,i will send you all my personal informations such as:(1) MY FAMILY
PICTURE,(2) MY OFFICIAL BANKING IDENTITY CARD,(3) COPY OF MY INTERNATIONAL
PASSPORT, for your own perusal.

REMEMBER THAT THE SUCCESS OF EVERY BUSINESS IS SECRET,THEREFORE I WILL
OBLIGE YOU TO HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION WITH TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY,FOR US TO
ACHEIVE OUR GOAL.PLS I WILL ADVICE YOU TO REPLY THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL
ADDRESS:xxx.xxxxx

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Awaits your prompt response.
Mrs Grace Seko

Quote:
Mrs. Seko,

I am interested. I am a mine owner in the US. You may contact me on my mobile number (xxx-xxx-xxxx), but due to my long hours at the mine location, I can be difficult to contact directly. The number I've given you will allow voice messaging if you need to contact me urgently. Thank you for your contact.

William Tupay

Quote:
Dear Mr WT,

Thanks for your prompt response to my email, which you indicated your candid interest to utilise this great opportunity with me.I really appologised if this my letter has caused you inconvinces,but don't worry for both of us is going to benefit from it at the end.I must not fail to inform you that i contacted you on this transaction based on trust-worthiness,because i want some one who is going to work with me with one mind and co-operation for us to acheive our success in claiming this fund.

Here i am assuring you that if we work with one mind as partners, the sky will be our limit.First i must tell you that all i need in this transaction is co-operation,trusth-worthy,and total confidentiality,as you know how i connected you to this great opportunity without the fore-knowledge of any body is this bank,do not let me down as my job is astake.As i will prepare myself to come over to your country as soon as we conclude this transaction and have this fund transfer to your account,then i will take my trip to meet with you for the arrangement to invest the whole fund into your company based on equity profit sharings.

Once again, my name is Mrs Grace Seko,i work with African Development Bank. I am a widow with 3 kids,as you can see in my family pic, which my good husband died last year on a motor accident.

GOD in his infinite mercy, gave me this opportunity,which is totally going to change our lives and the futures of my families,pls all i need in this transaction is your total trust and maximum co-operation for us to acheive success in this transaction ,and reap the fruit of our labour,and also please i plead you with the name of almighty GOD to keep this transaction to the most confidentiality,as you knows how rumours fly,cos no body in this bank or else where knows that i am the person who contacted and connect you and be guiding you for this transaction,because i work in this bank and my job is astaked,which i am hoping to retire as soon as we conclude and have the fund transfere into your account,then i will make arrangement to come over there for my independent investment.

However,i want to inform you that ,in every thing i do,i keep my hands clean unto GOD,and GOD always sees me through.Based on this,i will like to prove to you that ,this business is real and legit,by sending you the following informations of mine. (1) MY FAMILY PIC, (2) MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, that is to prove to you that this business is 100% risk free,both now and in future,and be rest assured on that.

Please, i want us to put up this claim in a most official and legitimate manner, therefore i will oblige you, the moment you receive this mail, to FILL the below TEXT OF APPLICATION LETTER OF FUND CLAIM,and send it to my bank,so that my bank director will confirm and acknowledge it officially from you,and also noted that you have formerly applied for the claim of this fund.YOU SHOULD SEND THE APPLICATION TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

I will be expecting your urgent reply today,to inform me if you have sent the application to the bank.

NOTE MORE IMPORTANTLY,FOR THE SECURITY OF THIS TRANSACTION,AND SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION,I WILL ADVICE YOU ,FROM TODAY HENCEFORTH,ALWAYS COMMUNICATE ME WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

LASTLY,PLEASE HURRY AND SEND ME ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATIONS ,(1) YOUR FULL NAME,(2) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS, WHICH WILL BE USED TO PROCESS ALL TRANSFER DOCUMENTS OF THIS FUND ON YOUR NAME AS THE NEXT OF KIN.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Sincerely

MRS GRACE SEKO

I get some cheesy pics at this point, a bank application and an obviously fake passport. I'm feeling a bit grumpy this day, so I slap her immediately. And I'm testing a theory, so I sign the wrong name. Embarassed

Quote:
Very nice for a fake passport. How about some real information?

Ron

The name has changed. I guess she does read some of these. Don't worry, I'll change it back later. And on this next one, to gain my confidence is a fake bank ID with the same head shot on the family pic and the passport. She must have taken them all on the same day.

Quote:
Dear Mr Ron,

Honestly i was so dejected when i read your mail this evening,stating "NICE FOR THE FAKE PASSPORT"please could i ask you ,which is the fake passport i sent to you,because in this transaction i open up my mind for successful conclusion,so that i and you will benefit from it,i will like to ask you again,what made the passport i sent to you fake.

Any way,only GOD knows that i never and will never had any negetive motive against you in this transaction,the passport i sent to you is our country real passport,which i want to use to prove myself geniue on this transaction.

Attached is my official banking id card,which i am sending across to you.I want to know if you have sent the TEXT OF APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM" that i gave to you to send to my bank,to make this transaction looks real and geniue,pls update me immediately.
Awaits your urgent reply.
Mrs Grace Seko

I'm still in a bad mood, and she doesn't seem to be too put off from my responses aside from some of the bad drama. No signature at all this time.

Quote:
Do us both a favor and stop proclaiming your innocence. The 2 documents are poor forgeries at best. I'm sure the successful transaction that you are attempting will be to my financial detriment. Go chase a goat, mugu!

She didn't check her mail:

Quote:
Did you receive my official id card i sent to you,and have you send the application to the bank?,keep me posted

Mrs Grace Seko

Obviously, this one gets ignored. The next day she's back.
Quote:

Attn: Mr Ron,

I wonder why you felt that every thing of this transaction you can not believe me,i sent you my informations,and you keeps telling me that they are not real,honestly i don't know what else to prove to you that this transaction is real.

Honestly i like surprises like this,so that you know that every body is not the same.i want to pass this good news to you. Our bank is preparing paying their foreign customers their payments this month,that is what i am making my underground works to include this our transaction to be inclusive,i want to prove to you who i am,i am not asking you to bring a cent of your money,i will manage to use my money to take care of all the expenses, here,all you will do is just when the diplomats that will convey the consignment arrive your country, you will receive them as the beneficiary of the consignment with your identifications.

All am seeking from you is to allow me register this consignment with your name as the beneficiary.Please if you know your mind did not accept this transaction ,kindly reply this mail today,so that i will urgently seek for another person who will receieve the consignment.

If you are interested to receive this consignment,hurry today and send me the following informations which i will use to register the consignment with the diplomat,after due process of our bank: 1) YOUR FULL NAME, (2) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER,(3) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS.

awaits your reply mail before i will proceed.

MRS GRACE SEKO

I'm busy with some other baits, so I ignore her again. I'm not really persuing this one.

Quote:
Attn: Mr Ron,

Please i want to know if you are not interested to receive this fund consignment when the diplomats arrives,kindly let me know so that i seek for another person to receive it for me.

Thanks

Mrs Grace Seko

Quote:
I suppose I should just let you go, but if you will give me some real info and quit jerking me around, we'll talk more.

Ron

Quote:
Dear Ron,

I came back from church now,and i decided to reply your mail because time is running fast on this transaction,i have told you time without number,and i don't know why you wouldn't want to beleive me,all that i sent to you are my real info,ofwhich when we advance on this transaction,you will happen to understand that they are my real,because after this transaction ,i am coming over to meet with you to plan and arrange on how to invest this fund,because i will like to invest me own share over there,not here.

Please if you are really interested to receive this fund,when the diplomats arrived with the consignment,kindly forward your informations to me,which i will use to register this consignment as the bonafide beneficiary,so that after finalising all arrangements ,and pay their charges,they will leave to your place to deliver to you,then i will make arrangement to come over.

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO SEND ME TODAY: (1) YOUR FULL NAME,(2) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS,(2) YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER,which the diplomats will reach you when they arrived.

I am expecting yout urgent reply with those info,if really you want us to make things out of this transaction.

Sincerely

Mrs Grace Seko

Quote:
Then go right ahead, finalize the arrangements, pay the charges, and come over. Let me know when you are ready.

Ron

Quote:
Dear Ron,

This is to inform you that i have done and finalise all arrangments to bring this fund down there,but the problem am facing now is that the diplomats who wants to deliver the consignment is asking for $15,000.00,which i don't have,all i could do to see the success of this transaction is to invlove a financier,who is going to invest his money into this transaction,at the end of it all,we will give him 10% of the total fund,that was my agreement with him,before he agreed to commit his money.

Now every thing has been concluded,only that i am still waiting for you to send down your informations which i will use to register the consignment,as the receiving beneficiary.

Note that these diplomats are not residing in your country,they tour all arround the world to deliver consignments,so if they arrive in your country,they will only call you to notify you that they have arrived for you to come and pick up your consignment.

PLEASE DEAR RON,WE CAN'T AFFORD ANY MORE DELAY HERE,KINDLY SEND TO ME IMMEDIATELY,

1) YOUR FULL NAME.

2) YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER

3) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS

That's all i need for this registeration.

Sincerely

Mrs Grace Seko

Time to get the name back in order.

Quote:
Grace,

I am very happy to hear that everything is going as anticipated. My information is as follows. The number listed has an answering machine and fax as well, so it will work for all of your needs.

Wiliiam "Bill" Tupay
xxsssxxx.
United States
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Quote:
Dear Mr William

I am sorry to reply you lately,i have been busy through out today sorting things out with the diplomats that wants to deliver this fund to you,the diplomats charged me a total sum of $5,500,both for the cargo charge and the frieght charge,i don't have this kind of money,i have to make my contact to involve a financier into this business,who will bring this amount and be part of this business,who now insisted that we are going to give him 10% of the total money when you received it,i have not choice because i don't have money,i have to agree on that,and he promised of bringing the money to deposit to the diplomats tomorrow,so hopefully by tomorrow every thing is going to be rounded up and i will hand over your information to the diplomats,please when they arrived,do not disclose to them the content of the consignment,because i registered the consignment as your family belongings, pls take note.
Iwill keep you posted tomorrow.
Sincerely
Mrs Grace Seko

Quote:
Grace,

Now I'm confused. First you say you will pay the charges, then they are charging you 15,000 and then 5,500. Your story is changing and I'm losing confidence in your trustworthyness. Please explain before we go any further.

William

More to follow.....

YOU ARE DOUBTING THOMAS WHO FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO TRUST EVEN YOURSELF.

Cellphone Cellphone
I.N. Bred
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr William,

Compliment of the day,and how is your family,hope good.i received your mail this morning and i want to reply you promptly.

First ,you said you are confused,listen you don't have to,because i keep updating you on every stage of this transaction,and i still maintain my sincerity and trustworthiness in this transaction because all i need is our success to have this fund.

In the first,when i went to register the consignment with the diplomats that will deliver to your place,they charged me $15,000 which i managed to pay, now they contacted me again ,informing me that before they will convey this consignment,that i have to pay for the procurement of ANTI-DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE,and ANTI-TERRORIST CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE,which will back up the consignment ,clearing that this fund has nothing to relate with drug and terrorism, that is the last $5,500,while the $15,000 i paid will cover both the frieght charge and the cargo charge,only that i miss-understood all their explanations,not untill this morning i went with the financier for the payment of the $5,500.

Listen mr william,i am a woman of reputation,i keep sincerity and honest in every thing i do,which you will really understand the kind of woman i am when we conclude this transaction.

Hopefully,after rounding up the payment today,the diplomats will leave this country tomorrow or latest monday for our onward delivery of our consignment to you.

I will keep you posted once they leave.

GOD BLESS YOU,AND I WISH US ALL THE BEST OF LUCK

Mrs Grace Seko

This one is ignored.

Quote:
Hello mr William,

I have a good news,i want to proudly inform you that the financier has finally paid for that charge today,and the diplomats are ready to leave to come and meet you there for the delivery of our fund consignment.

Please mr william ,i am counting on you on this transaction,do not let me down,because i am not the only one invlove in this transaction,if any thing happened to go wrong my life is in danger,and i must tell you that my mind never disappoint me of telling me that you are an honest man.

Please as soon as the diplomats arrive on monday,and contact you for the handling of the consignment to you,pls do not disclose to people what we have ,else rumours will fly and you know what i mean,do let me know as soon as you receive the consignment,

I will not fail to let you know that the informations you sent to me is what we use to register the consignment with the diplomats,so the moment they arrive they will call you on the telephone number you gave ,for onward delivery.

get back to me

GOD bless you.

Mrs Grace Seko

Quote:
Grace,

Where are they coming and how will they contact me? I will not be near my phone for the next month due to a business trip, and the only contact they will be able to reach me at in a timely manner is this e-mail address. I hope this doesn't cause any difficulties. Please advise me on this.

William

Quote:
Dear Mr William,

I am still waiting for you to reply and comply with my last email,which i asked you the place you are going on the business trip,and also the telephone number which the diplomats will reach you directly when they arrive,as you know that we are almost running out of time.Please you have to send that to me today because without having that,i still with-held the movement of the diplomats,which they are supposed to leave tonight.

Scondly,i will like to inform you that,i contacted my lawyer BARRISTER WILLIAM OBIH, to assist me handle this transaction as he will be much competent to handle it more than me,so please don't be embarrased if any body contacts you in the name of BARRISTER WILLIAM OBIH, feel free to discuss with him for he is my trusted attorney.take note

I am seriously waiting for your reply mail now.

Mrs Grace Seko

Quote:
Sorry, but I never received that e-mail.
I will be moving about the country on this trip spending 1-2 days at each of our verndors headquarters and then traveling to the next. My phone number hasn't changed since the last time I gave it to you.

Bill

Quote:
Ok Mr William,

Tomorrow,i will give the diplomats the go-ahead to proceed with their journey tomorrow night,because i with-help them before i confirm from you.

Please Mr William,i will like you before you embark on this trip to hold on let the diplomats arrive first ,after-all we are talking about millions of dollars in this transaction,so i will like you to have a discusion first before you leave for the trip,which they will arrive u s a next tomorrow morning.

Reply me so that i will know where we are standing

Mrs Grace Seko

Quote:
Grace,

I'm sorry, but postponing my trip just isn't possible. My reservations are made, I have scheduled times set with all of my vendors and I leave this evening on my first flight. I am still a businessman, and have several hundred thousands of dollars involved with the transactions of this trip. However, if you can tell me where they are arriving at and when they are arriving, I can work a meeting into my schedule.

Quote:
Dear Mr William,

Thanks for your email,asking when and where the diplomats will arrive.
With the help of my lawyer (BARRISTER WILLIAM OBIH) today,i was able to deposit this consignment with this diploamtic office for onward delivery to your place,which they informed me that the moment they arrive usa they will call you to inform you where they are and you will come and meet them to hand over your consignment to you.

Note that because of what is happening arround the world now about money laundry,i and my lawyer did not disclose to the diplomats the real content of this consignment,rather we registered it as your personal effects,therefore upon their arrival,you should not let them know the content of that consignment.
Please,from tomorrow,you should leave your phone open,because they will call you the moment they arrive.As you will see the attachement the airway bill of the consignment.

Lastly,i want you to help me thank this lawyer BARRISTER WILLIAM OBIH,kindly write him and appreciate all his efforts to assist in this transaction.his email address is:[email protected]

Thanks and GOD bless you.

Mrs Grace Seko

Attached is a faked consignment bill.

Quote:
Grace,

I don't think you have any idea of what you are doing. The United States is a vast country, and I could conceivably be 2 or 3 thousand miles from these people when they arrive. In addition, there are MANY international airports that they could be arriving in. I must have their location info as soon as possible if I am going to have any chance of fitting a flight to their location into my schedule.
Furthermore, I already told you I am going to be traveling about the country on business, so my phone will be at their complete disposal. I won't be at my office, so all they can do is leave a message. Unless I have an itenerary, there is no way that I can make contact with them aside from this e-mail address.
It appears that you have not paid attention or even read my correspondance up to this point, and I'm starting to question my judgement on this partnership with you. Unless you can start paying attention to details and do what it takes for me to make contact, you are going to ruin this entire deal. Please make things right and get back with me as soon as you can. Be assured I will forward this to your barrister as well.

William

This message gets copied to the lawyer, also. In the meantime, the courier contacts me.

Quote:
Attention:Mr.William "Bill" Tupay
1749 W 8th st.
Antioch,
United States

Dear sir,

Re:Consignment delivery modalities.

We wish to notify you that your consignment with reference
number:FSCS/TLK/12/2006 was delivered to us our office for onward delivery to your designated address only by Mrs Grace Seko.the valve $18.6million

Be informed that FLEET SECURITIES CARGO SERVICES is a diplomatic outfit registered under the transaction code 101 of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria and through the custom and exerise services as a free search cargo operators established in the year 15years ago with affilate all over the world.

However,your consignment wt.is 12kg and subject to confirmation to enable us release our delivery schedules.you will also be notified on payment modalities as we accept 50% payment before delivery.

You are to re-confirm your address and a copy of your drivers licence to enable our delivery officer identify you at point of delivery.Note.only the name that apeared on our airway bill shall such consignment be delivered to designated address above through our diplomat who will be arriving New York City from China to deliver your consignment.as soon as we re-confirm your address from you,we shall forward to you the cost for delivery and time for which our diplomat shall contact you.

For further enquires contact our customer care unit on telephone number +234-806-484-7987 ext.7,for manager cargo dail ext.16.for accounts and payment for delivery dail ext.1.

Your earliest response will be highly apprecaited.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Adams Wole.
Cargo manager.
Fleet securities cargo services.
Lagos-Nigeria.

Quote:
I need more details. What are you needing?

Bill

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Your mail dated 14th September,2006 has been acknowledged.you had on your mail requested for more details.

Note that we had on our mail informed you of your consignment for delivery through our diplomatic services to you, but that we need you to re-confirm your address to and also a copy of your drivers licence or international passport for identification by the diplomat at point of delivery to avoid delivery to a wrong person ,we informed you that you are liable to pay charges for our deliver for which we inform you that we can only forward our charges to you once we receive a confirmed details of your address.

Once that is received we shall send you our total charges which are subject to 50% payment upfront(Mandatory) before delivery by our diplomat who is on transit in Chile and will be arriving London By Monday 18th September,2006.enroute to New York City.

We want to assure you that once we are in receipt of your details,we shall send your delivery schedules respectively.

And here comes the lawyer.

Quote:
Hello Mr William Tupay,

Compliments of the season,and how is work and family,hope good.I am Barrister William Obih,and Mrs Grace Seko,is my client,she has been telling me about the transaction you are handling with her,and has been pleading for my assistance as an attorney,but my commitments with the court has not permitted me,so sorry about that.

You see how GOD works,i am mr william,and you also is mr william,what a double thing.Yesterday,she told me that the diplomats who are supposed to deliver you people's consignment to you is supposed to leave our country yesterday night,she pleaded that i should try to assist her ,to conclude all arrangment of this trip as a man and an attorney by profession,i have no choice i did that,and every thing went as planned.

I want to know if the diplomats has arrived,because they left since yesterday night for onward delivery to you,they assured that once they arrive,they will get in contact with you,so you have to update us the moment you have their contact.

Thanks once again for your email

Barrister william obih

Quote:
Go back, read my last email and try again. You aren't doing any better than Grace. If you guys screw this up, it is your own fault because you haven't read anything I've sent you. I am almost done with you both. You have one more try to get this right. If I get another braindead, nonsensical message from either of you, you can both be sure I'm no longer part of your plan.

William

Quote:
Hello Mr William,

Happy weekend,i want to know if the diplomats has contacted you upon their arrival to your country for the handing over of your consignment.Please keep me posted as Mrs Grace Seko has handed over this transaction to me as her attorney to handle it for success.

Awaits your urgent response

Barrister william Obih

Time to tee off...

Quote:
YOU PEOPLE ARE COMPLETE IDIOTS! READ MY MAIIL AGAIN! HOW CAN THEY CONTACT ME IF I AM AWAY FROM MY PHONE AND I DON'T HAVE AN ITENERARY TO MEET THEM IN PERSON? IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE EVERY BIT AS INCOMPETENT AS GRACE. IF YOU DON'T BOTHER TO READ MY MESSAGES, DON'T CONTACT ME AGAIN.
I refuse to do business with complete idiots. If you can't get your freaking act together, leave me alone. I have too much going on in my life running my business without you 2 morons mucking everything up.

William

Quote:
Attn: Mr William,

How on earth do you wrote this kind of insulting letter to me and my prefession,how dear you reffer to me as an idiot,is that the best language to use for some one who just decided to assist in your transaction with Mrs Grace Seko,any way i will never lay any blame on you,rather to Mrs Grace,who came to plead with my to assist her handle the transaction as a man and a lawyer,now what i am getting in return is insult.thanks a million times.

You knew very well that i did not start this transaction with you at the initial time,not untill mrs grace seko came to me,when you people has almost rounded up,so how can you be very aggresive to me in this matter,afterall the fund in question does not belong to me,i have no part in it,only if both of you decided to compensate me with any amount you wish at the end,so why should i receive this kind of insult which i never in my life time.

I hope you went throught the certificate of "CALL TO BAR" which i sent to you,go through it well,you know how long i have been in the judiciary sector,i don't think i deserve such insult from you,even though you are the president of united states of america,if there you people does not recorganise lawyers,for here,lawyers are giving perfect respect OK?.

Now i think i will leave you with mrs grace seko on your transaction,to avoid getting any more embarrassement from you.

Thanks

Barrister William Obih (ESQ)

Quote:
Over here, we only give the competant lawyers respect. Competant would include reading messages that were sent to them BEFORE they respond. If you wish to leave, that's fine and between you and Grace, who also seems unable to read my messages. I don't really care one way or the other. You 2 need to work it out. If you are going to be involved, I expect you to pay attention to what is going on. By the way, I've also included Grace on this email so everyone is aware of just where we stand right now.
And don't whine to me about not being involved in the beginning. I've been sending you copies of every mail since Grace told me I needed to include you. Obviously you have read none of them.

William.

Quote:
Hello Mr William,

How are you today,and how is your family doing,i hope good.Honestly i was bitter today when Barrister William Came to me informing me that you wrote an insulting letter to him,i never disclose to him that you equally sent same to me,this is not good Mr William,at least this man is assisting us not in regards that we are giving him any part of this money when you receive it,but out of him own devotion due to the relationship both of us has established for a very long time as my family attorney.

Now listen,i read the mail you sent to me,informing me that you will be out on business trip,which you later told me that you have cancelled the trip,that was why i left the arrangement with the diplomats as it was before,then i pleaded Barrister William to assist me to finalise,which i equally asked you if you are still taking up the trip ,you should let me know,with the present of Barrister William,we could change the arrangement for the diplomats to deliver to any address you might decide to change (that is where your trip is),but you never told me that.

Now listen Mr William (SIR),in every thing in this world,but young and older deserves respects,involving barrister william into this transaction,does not cause to insult him,i may oblige you to write him an appologising letter,so that he will move forward with us in this deal to make sure we acheive our success,because USD$18.6MILLION is not a pea-nut money to loose.

I was at the office of the diplomats today,to inquire if they have gone to USA,where they will meet with you,but we are very luck that their director told me that they are still in Asia,where they will take off to america for onward delivery of other customer's consignment,which ours is included.

Please Mr William,this is a GOD'S gifted opportunity,i wouldn't want us to use angry or any other thing to jeopardise this opportunity,please,i am pleading you with the name of almighty GOD,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Please reply me this mail today ,and tell me your state of stay,where are you this week,in your office?,or have you finally gone for the trip,do let me know,and how about if the diplomats arrives,is your phone still on answering machine?,update me on all these factors.

DON'T GET ANGRY ABOUT NOTHING,FOR ANGRY CAN EASILY DESTROY.

Awaits your urgent response.

Sincerely

Mrs Grace Seko

Quote:
Grace,

I am currently on my business trip. This morning I depart for New York, to be shortly followed by stops in Houston, Seattle and Minneapolis by the end of this weekend. As I said, I am going to be very hard to track down for the next month or 2. The only chance I have of meeting up with your representatives is if I know their itenerary and can schedule a stop to meet them at their destination.
As far as your Barrister goes, this one seems to be a bit thick, and I think I have just the solution. I have a lawyer on retainer that can do any paperwork that needs taken care of, so forget that lump and tell me what paperwork needs completed and my man will get it done right. It will cost me a little, but at least I know that my lawyer is competant. An apology isn't going to happen. Any barrister that doesn't read what he is sent is worthless, and I will continue to stand by that. I'm not really angry, I just will not tolerate incompetance where it isn't necessary. I await your response so I can complete the required paperwork.

William

Quote:
Hello Mr William,

How is every thing,i hope all is well.i want to know if you arrived safely on your jorney to new yorkcos i keep praying for you here.As you requested,i am trying to know their itenerary in states,so that i can schedule your stop and meet them.

Please i want to make a request from you,my intension of securing this deal is,after it all i will retire from the banking industry and move to business,so please i will solicit for your permision to assist me invest my own part of this fund into your own business,based on equity sharing,as i don't have any intension of investing my own part in this country,please. Notify me if my request is granted,so that i will make no further enquries on where to invest this money.

I will also like to inform you that i have settled the dispute between us the Barrister William Obih,you knew that i am a woman,i need a man who is going to back me up to finalise this transaction,only if you assure me that i should leave him behind and that you are going to be there for me,untill we finally invest this total fund.

Listen Mr William,we are partners,always communicate me so that my mind will be at rest,as i keeps praying and fasting over the successful conclusion of this transaction,as the entire future of my whole family largely depends on this fund for now,as you knew that my husband is late,leaving 3 kids for me only me alone to build their future,but i really thank GOD ,he is always there for us.

I will be expecting to read your mail.

Sincerely and greatful

Mrs Grace Seko

Quote:
Good to hear from you, Grace. Things are hectic here to say the least. I've been in conference for the better part of the morning, but our business will be concluded this evening in time for me to catch my next flight to Houston. This is normally my busy time of the year, and this year is worse than usual, but that is the price you must pay in order to do business. I've tried to obtain hotels with computer access for most of my stops, so our communication shouldn't be interrupted.

As far as investments, I would be happy to assist you in your endeavors. There is plenty of money to be made in the the markets here if you have a good head on your shoulders and some experience to go with it. We should have no problems making your money work for you. We can discuss the details later.

I have to be going. I have my last meeting here in a short while, and if all goes well, it will mean a profit of over $100,000 for my company over the next year. I expect similar results from most of my appointments, so you can see why this had to be a priority in my planning. I believe I mentioned my itenerary for the week was NY, Houston, Seattle, and Minneapolis. Next week is equally busy. I have 1 extra day (Thursday) available to schedule an extra trip into, but if that doesn't work with the couriers, we will have to wait for the following week to try again.

William

Quote:
Hello Mr William,

Compliment of the weekend,and how are you doing over there,i hope the glory of GOD is shining upon you.

Thanks for your last email,which you told me that this year is the worse year of business for you,but i must tell you that ,in as much as there is life,hope is in abundant.Again i really thank you for accepting to guide me to invest my own part of this fund,after the complete,GOD will surely bless you ,and the glory of GOD will never depart from you AMEN.

Please reply me today ,so that i will know your stay.

Sincerely

Mrs Grace Seko

In the meantime, there are dozens of emails with the courier, who refuses my request for an itenerary. That sort of thing gets Bill touchy...

Quote:
Grace,

I'm really not very happy with you right now. I just heard from the transfer company, and they STILL know nothing of my travel details and they can't reach you at the moment. I still need the itenerary from them, and if you can't get it to me ASAP, I'm done messing with you all. I've never dealt with anyone who is so completely unable to take care of even the smallest details. It is obvious that you have done nothing to assist with this transaction besides suck up to your questionable and useless barrister.
Get this taken care of. As I told you before, my free time for this week was yesterday, and now they have to wait until late next week at the soonest. If you don't get the information in a timely manner this time, it will be even longer, or most likely, I will lose patience with you altogether and walk away from this whole mess. Get your act together. YOU are the problem with our situation right now, so don't muck anything up further than you already have.

Bill

Again to be continued...

Cellphone Cellphone
I.N. Bred
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now she's going to be my mother..

Quote:
Dear Mr William,

Thanks for your email,and as a mother,i must not fail to tell you that you don't get angry over every thing,vos anger is a weapon of the devil that jeopardise.How can the diplomats said that i did not disclose to them of your trip,ofcourse i did,i told them that if they call the telephone number you gave to me,it will be on answering machine,which i informed them to leave a message there for you,so how can they said i did not tell them.

Secondly,you knew the importance of the successful conclusion of this transaction is to me and my family,is that what i will mess arround?,hence i knew that the furture of my entire family depends on that fund for now,so i must do every thing possible to make sure it is completed as soon as possible.

Sequel to the information i got from their office here,i was told that they went to europe to deliver some consignment,which they will arrive america from there,so as present,i don't know the particular country they are presently,that was why it is very important that the place you are on your trip,just as you told me that you will check in to any available hotel to check my mail,i will plead you to give me the telephone number on the hotel you are presently,so that i will submit to their office here,for them to get across to them and hand over to them to contact you ,at least for you people to talk,then they will let you know their itenerary,for both parties to schedule on how and when to meet,this is very important.

NOTE THAT IF I MESS THIS TRANSACTION,I HAVE MESSED THE LIFE OF MY ENTIRE FAMILY,GET THAT AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND,AS A WOMAN ,I MUST HAVE TO TRY MY OWN POSSIBLE BEST TO MAKE SURE WE SUCCEED.

Please get back to me with the telephone number of where you are presently of your trip so that they will reach you.I want to ask?,don't you have a mobile telephone line?.

Awaits your urgent reply

Mrs Grace Seko

Quote:
How many times have I told you that I needed an iteneray because I couldn't be reached aside from e-mail and wanted to meet with them directly? I'm still waiting on the itenerary. A mobile number won't work because I will be in so many regions, I'd need to have a phone for every city I arrive in. As I've told you numerous times, I cannot just drop everything and meet with them. I need advance notice so I can make allowances in my schedule. Please get me itenerary information immediately if we have any chance of successfully meeting with the delivery agents.

Quote:
Dear Mr William,

Compliment of the weekend,and thanks for your reply mail.I got your email and i was upset the way things are moving over this transaction. I was at the security company yesterday,to know the exact iternary of the diplomats presently,there i acertained that they are currently in America,and bill to leave for London which is their final point opf delivery before embarking back to nigeria.I was informed that the diplomats since arrived America has been trying to reach you on phone,because normally the diplomats always communicates through telephones not emails.And the situation on ground is that once the diplomats leaves for london,the next point is nigeria to return the consignment, thereby making all our efforts a waste, meanwhile i pleaded with the officials here in nigeria to get across to their men over there to hold on a little bit for us to put ourselves together,but they insisted that once the diplomats leaves for london,the consignment will not bring back to america again,but the best they can do is to deposit the consignment with their affilates in London,and this will mean that you have to travel to london to claim this consignment,which is going to cost a lot of funds.

Please mr william,i wouldn't want all our efforts to be a waste,and the diplomats insists that they deal on telephone communications,you should try as much as you can to arrange a number any where you are,so that they will reach you,and you speak to them one on one,they both parties will agree on how to meet,because i know definitely going to london will cost you more money,accept if because of your business schedule,you might decide to travel to london after your business trip,but to my own suggestion,i will preffer that we round up this transaction right there in america,which will be cheaper and easier for you to handle.

Get back to me today,

Have a wonderful weekend

Sincerely

Mrs Grace and Kids

Quote:
Grace

Where are they in America? I need to know where to meet them and can fit them in Thursday if I can get a city to meet them in. If I can't get a location in the next 24 hours, meeting them this week will become impossible, I'm afraid. Hopefully you can all get your communication in order to make this happen. If not, it isn't my problem at this point. I've told all parties what needs to happen, and no one is listening. I will give you both one more try. Give me the town to to meet them in on Thursday by tomorrow night and who I am to meet. If not, I'm no longer going to be able to participate in this at this point in time.

William

And time for some more drama

Quote:
Dear Mr William,

Honestly since today,my eyes are full of tears,as things are moving in this transaction,i went today to get the exact itenary where the diplomats are presently,which their boss refused to disclose to me,because of security as he told me that they can not disclose it to me because they are carrying other people's consignment worth millions of dollars,he told me that their official procedures is that any client they are having their consignment,will provide his or her telephone number,which the diplomats will contact him the moment they arrive their country,but on this our case,i don't really know what to do or say,as you have not uptill now giving the telephone number where they can reach you on your trip.

I am crying seriously how we are going to loose all our efforts because of telephone number,because if they happen to return the consignment back here,they are going to hand it over to the goverment security agency as unclaim consignment, TOO BAD FOR US.

Pls,pls,pls Mr William, i plead you in the name of almighty GOD in heaven,try as much as you can the moment you receive this mail,to arrange a mobile telephone because of this transaction,give me the number,so that i will send it to the diplomats through their boss here for them to reach you immediately and hand you over our consignment. I want you to put record of any amount which you spend in arranging the phone,the moment you meet with them,and they hand you over the consignment,i give you every right to open and take off your money for the phone,before i will arrive,then we discuss on how to invest the rest fund,PLS DON'T LET OUR EFFORTS BE A WASTE.

GOD WILL HELP YOU AS YOU ASSIST THIS WIDOW FAMILY.

Keep me posted of the situation today

Always Sincere

Mrs Grace Seko

Quote:
Sorry, Grace, but I cannot continue to operate in this fashion. At this point, I am unable to meet with your representatives, so I cannot complete this transaction. If you get to a point where you can attempt this again with another company and can comply with simple instructions, please keep me in mind. I wish you and your barrister would have followed the instructions I gave you more precisely the first time. As it stands, I have important business to attend to, and can't be bothered with a transaction doomed to failure by people that don't pay attention to details. I'm sorry this didn't work out for us, but don't worry about me. I am doing quite well on my business trip, and am going to end up with the largest profit my company has ever put on the books. Better luck on your next attempt.

Bill

I've also been trying to get with the courier, who hasn't been able to give me an itenerary yet, so I've missed the deadline they threw at me to force my hand. I tell them to work out the details with Grace.

Quote:
Dear Mr William,

Compliments of the weekend,and how are you doing today,i hope fine.I did not receive your reply mail till now,to update me when you will be back to your office,from your trip,so that i know how to arrange with the diplomats for this delivery.

Keep me posted today

GOD bless you

Mrs Grace Seko

Quote:
Grace,

I'm convinced that at best, you are not reading my email messages. Before I even start to waste any more time on this, I need some sort of assurance that you are going to 1) read the messages that I send you, 2) follow directions, and 3) pay attention to what is going on and try not to mess things up.
Can you abide by this? And how do you propose to display your competance and willingness to follow instructions? This is your first test. Answer both of these questions in your next email to me or I am done with this entire business. Do not fail to do this right. I am too busy and successful of a man to bother with mediocrity.

Bill

Grace agrees. Fleet cargo sends me a message demanding 7500 dollars. I call them shysters and refuse. Grace and I bounce a few pointless emails around for a couple of weeks while I keep her hanging.

Quote:
Grace,

Fleet cargo just e-mailed me about a returned package. Due to their inflexibility and lack of response, I think that we should consider another courier. I've been doing some research during my brief free time, and have come up with a perfect solution. I have a company located that will deliver the package and there are no charges whatsoever until it arrives here, and I can take care of everything then. Isn't that wonderful! We have finally solved our delivery problems. If you have any questions, check out this website: www.outofafricaexpress.com
It is too bad we didn't use these guys the first time. This whole deal could have been over months ago. Unfortunately, I still have about 2 weeks left even though I have managed to shorten my trip by 2 weeks. It sounds like we can go ahead and sign these fellows up for the transfer, and they will make sure that everything is taken care of in short order.
I am thrilled about this whole developement. I'm sure that you are as excited as I am. Do you want to make arrangements with them or should I?

Bill

At this point, I also fire the courier company, who continues to ask for different amounts of cash with each e-mail. Grace says my new courier is a fraud, but I ignore her and fire Fleet Couriers anyway. I demand an address from Fleet and receive one. From this point on, I ignore everything fleet demands, like authorization letters, ID of new courier, and of course, cash. I get tired of their crap. This part was pretty dry and boring. Fleet really didn't know how to deal with being fired and Grace was unusually quiet.

Quote:
Grace,

What kind of crooks are these people, and do they really think we are stupid enough to fall for their extortion? I need the street address and phone number of this shady group of people that you are dealing with. Out of Africa Express has just the people to take care of this kind of thief, if you know what I mean. I just got off the phone with them and they said that if I can get them the contact information for these people, a short conversation with a couple of their "specialists" will usually clear things up right away. These "specialists" are about 6'4" tall and have sholders broader than axe handles and tempers worse than a starving fox in a room full of rubber chickens. I guess that is all we need to know, and once we get the infomation for them, the situation will sort itself out in very short order.

I'm sure this is acceptable to you. Since you were just up at their office, I'm positive you can get me their address and phone number in relatively short order. The sooner I get it, the sooner I can resolve this situation to benefit us both in very short order. I should have taken over this thing 2 months ago. We could have been completed with this whole transaction by now.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Bill

Quote:
Grace,

We might have a bit of a problem here. I sent the address given to me from fleet cargo, and it appears to be a false address. Can you confirm the address for me since you have been there in person? I also have warned my courier about what is happening here, and per my instructions, they will not divulge any of our information to Fleet. The problem remains that we must regain your possessions and get delivery. They also told me that there were no more charges for the consignment. Can you clarify this as well? Thank you.

Bill

Quote:
Grace,

Your lack of response seems to confirm my suspicions. Explanations are due, and I'm waiting....

Bill

Oops, she didn't like that.

Quote:
Dear Mr William,

Honestly,i am not happy at all the way you choose to handle this transaction,in the first place the diplomats arrived with our consignment,and you wasn't in your town on a business trip,they tried all their possible best to reach you ,but to no avail,they requested your telephone number in your trip town,for them to bring the consignment right there for you,you refused to disclose your telephone number.Now they have returned this fund (consignment) back to their office here in nigeria,putting me through sleepless night althrough,you never bothered about my situations,with those little kids.

Secondly,you informed me that you have another reliable courier company that you will preffer us to use for the re-delivery of this consignment to you again over there,and you wrote the fleet company,they told you that you should direct the new company to come and pick up the consignment with correct identification from you as the beneficiary of the consignment,uptill date,you have not sent any courier company to fleet company here,keeping every thing on a stand still situations,while the year is almost coming to an end.

You knew how much i already committed into this transaction,which i borrowed money here and there,to make sure i foot the bill of fleet company to deliver at the first time,all the people that borrowed me money,are all on my neck,wanting their money back,because the date i promised to pay back has long over due,but i can't pay back,now you are writing me that you don't think this fleet company is legitimate,if they are not,how can i in this world be used them to move this fund which is all my hopes and that of my entire family.

Listen,the fleet company said that they are going to re-deliver this consigment to you again with a fresh charge of $7,500,and before they will move ,you will send to them the have of this charge ($3,750) when they arrived and meet with you,then you will balance up the half and pick up your consignment.and before ever that is done,i have to pay $1,500 being the cost to bring the consignment back to nigeria here.

Listen mr william,if really you want us to receive this fund which has long over due for delivery,and now it has started encuring dumerage with this company,honestly you are not doing me any good,because i felt that i and you will handle this transaction quitely and have this fund to invest,but what am i getting from you today,disappointment.

I am ready to source for more loans about the $1,500,to pay them for the calling back charge,while you will send to them the half of the re-delivery charge,($3,750).If you know it will be too hard for you to send them the $3,750,i think you should better forget about the transaction,with the help of Barrister William,he will assist me to source for another partner,who is ready to assist to send this $3,750 to the fleet company,then they will re-deliver to him,after which i will go and meet with him for our sharings.

Confirm to me today,if you are ready to send this half charge to fleet,or i should go ahead and make a fresh arrangment for a new partner.or if you are going to direct your new company to come down here to fleet office to pick up the consignment,all choice are yours,and you must be fast about it.

I am waiting for your urgent reply today

Sincerely

Mrs Grace Seko

The game is over. I'm ready to let her have it, including playing into her religious front.

Quote:
Grace,

How dare you tell me you are not happy the way I handled this? I told all of you that were involved that I needed an itenerary so that I could meet them, and no one gave me anything that I could plan around. I felt at the time I was dealing with gross incompetance, but now I believe it was something much worse. Grace, you are a thief, or at least are trying to be. I have caught you red-handed and your whole story is a complete fraud and your entire design this whole time has been to steal money that I have earned. You know this is true. I suggest that at this time you and your partner (if there really is another person posing as Fleet) both stop your theiving attempts and go get real jobs and stop lying and stealing. You speak freely of God, but God doesn't condone theft, no matter how you explain it to yourself. Neither does he allow lying, which you are also guilty of, and you know it. If you truly have a living relationship with God, you need to spend some time in his word and repent of these horribly sinful ways. If you are not, I pity your soul in the hereafter.

Bill

She didn't seem to like this either.

Quote:

I thank you so much for calling me all sorts of names,i can never blame you for any thing rather myself,who puts that confidence in you in the first place to place such huge amount of money to you just on trust untill i come over,please i really appologised if i have offended you for that,and for your information,as you have turn it that this transaction is a fraudlent one,keep your hands cross,for i will relate to you when this transaction is completed,to inform you that i have succeed,by the special grace of GOD.

THANKS SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN,I KNOW THAT GOD WILL PROVIDE ME WITH SOME ONE WHO WILL TRUST AND BELEIVE ME AS I WILL TRUST THE PERSON IN THIS TRANSACTION,WHOM I WILL WORK TOGETHER TO ACHEIVE THIS GOAL.
GOOD BYE

MRS GRACE SEKO

I won't let her have the last word, either.

Quote:
Grace,

Spare us both. You know the truth. I know the truth. You insult us both by continuing with the lie when you have already been caught. And stop using God's name in your lie. You are disgraceful to the Body, and will pay greatly for it later. If you insist on trying to continue with your little game, don't make promises you can't keep. You have proven you cannot be trusted, and when you are caught, perhaps you should stop with the lies. In addition, you have completely confirmed the stereotype of the lazy, ignorant Nigerian mugu. So in short, you have made a fool of yourself, your religion, and your country, not to mention calling God's name into a lie. Just stop. I would be laughing at you if you weren't such a pathetic, shameful mess.
And don't think I've even begun to start calling you names yet. You are a sad excuse for a person and words cannot express the disgust you cause respectable people. You are wasting your life, and bringing shame upon all of those around you. The real funny part is that you don't know what a joke your kind is to the rest of the world.
I would wish you good luck in the future, but I think I'll instead wish you a randy goat. It might do you more good in the long run.

Bill Tupay

I suppose I've heard the last of her at this point.

Cellphone Cellphone
I.N. Bred
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I was wrong. This one just won't let go.

Quote:

I stand to take all you have said to me,but one thing i must ensure you is that GOD in heaven knows if i mean well for both of us in this transaction.Only GOD knows why things are going ups and down in this transaction which now made me a liar,but i promise you that GOD will surely clean my face where you are,as you have putting it in your mind that i am lying to you in this transaction NO MR WILLIAM ,NO.

Just yesterday after writing you my last email,i was invited by the fleet company ,there i went and was giving a letter that their company could no longer keep this consignment to their custody,that they have moved the consignment to asecurity and finance firm,where it is presently deposited now,with a letter of authority from the apex bank.

You see how GOD works,after all my strugglings ,making me a liar where you are,in this firm where this fund is now deposited ,my close cousin is a director of that firm,which i have already went to meet with him to explain every thing to him,i pleaed his assistance,which he promised and guarranteed that he is going to do every thing within his power to make sure this fund is transfered to the beneficiary which i told him that you are.

Now it was agreed between me and him that this fund is going to be transfered now via wire transfer,which i beleived is the simplest way for us to receive this fund without passing all those stress.

Please mr william,let's put aside all the miss-understanding both of us has had in the fews past weeks,and face this way which is going to help us and to prove to you that i am not what you think i am.

If you are still ready to receive this fund in favour of both of us,kindly reply this mail today,so that i will forward to you the contact address of my cousin,so that you will contact him directly as the right beneficiary of this fund.

I will be waiting for your confirmations mail before we could proceed.

Sincerely

Mrs Grace Seko

Any recommendations on this? I guess I get to yank her chain some more...

Cellphone Cellphone
spot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I.N.Bred

I don't think I have seen many dead straight baits here before and that was a good example.

Please don't let this one go, it has a long way to go yet. I think it is time for you to bring in your own accountant or lawyer or whatever from another address to spice things up.

By now it must be time to start to come round to some serious form filling.

If you want to I'll contact you and step into the transaction myself and stir things up a little.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic