SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UNICEF SCAM COMMAND CENTER (was: Anyone else baiting... )

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ persephone, now that's not nice to hear when you wake up early in the morning, Holland lad will not be happy with our friend, he does the work, but can't do the writing. I might stay awake at 3:30 am just to see what SG has to write me. Thanks, hope you had fun Twisted Evil
@ Hekate, welcome a board, I was afraid you had missed the party train, but you're on. Very Happy

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahahaaaa

This is so damn good!! It just keeps getting better and better!! Keep up the good work Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I think it is silly to have some friend in Holland do the phones and him writing the mails. I think it has to do with costs. If he called me from London or wherever he is, he would have to cough up more dough for the calls. So he tells his 'Dutch' friend to call me for him.

What is interesting about that is:
1. Dutch friend is extremely lazy. He does call, then hangs up. He didn't really want to speak with you until this morning.

2. Out of a sudden Dutch lad is extremely pushy in getting to talk to you. I think the oga whipped his ass into obedience. No result, no pay, something like that.

3. It gives us the opportunity to play them against each other. If I were you (but I'm not, so decide for yourself), I would tell the lad that there were no messages, no phone calls after Monday. Twisted Evil I think the oga is not going to be happy to hear that: somebody is slacking. Lad fight! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're all on the ball this morning, I need more coffee, no email from SG, yet, but BTI reports that the funds didn't clear yet, wonder how that happened Twisted Evil If the phone lad doesn't apologize to Persephone, we'll be on our way to Venice Italia for the rest of the week, because the weather in Holland isn't really beach weather now. Very Happy
I might write him that that Barr is in Holland, because the call I got at 2am in the weekend came from Amsterdam, how can he explain that!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I certainly did not expect this to happen went we started this whole thing. Laughing
Brawling Barr Cole willl write back to the fake Granny as if it was the real one and will have many form for her to fill.
Has for the doctor/Bankman I'm gonna keep harasing him with details about his email account as if I was reading what in it. But to be able to do this I gonna need some of your bating names. I won't jeoperdize your baits. I'll just tell him that Barr Cole knows about you.

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, good thinking! tell him my name, no problem there "71m 0r7h0n" as the email addy you got. He phoned again and told P about a serious family problem, so I'm heading back home today. No she can't connect, I'm on the phone to home myself, to find out what and who Twisted Evil

edit: waking up here Wink Then I'll email SG later to tell him that I got the phone message and I'll be at the place where he want's me to be to night at 23:00 pm exactly to get the trunk in the hired van.

edit 2:
the better half is called 84r64r4 like strei-sand

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Brawling Barr to the good doctor

Did I write Accra? oups...my mistake Twisted Evil

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was gone all day and not much happening in the email either, I'll have to do my fake phone call and money pickup tomorrow then. What's up for Xmass Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been a little quiet after all the excitement yesterday. This has become a very complex bait lately, though!

I think I'm going to reluctantly proceed with Dr. Grant, since he has forwarded me an email "proving" that all the confusion was caused by his ex-desk clerk.

Accra! Excellent!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The fake Hellene just got mail. Twisted Evil The Brawling Barr wants his forms filled and delivered fast.
Quote:
DEAR HELENE.

CAVALRY GRETINS AND COMPLIMENT OF THE DAY TO YOU. DID YOU FILL IN THE FORM I SEND YOU? IF SO I NEED THEM NOW SO I CAN COMMENCE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONY. ALSO SEND A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY MY OFICE PURPUSE.

THANK YOU

BARISTER COLE.

I feel dirty all inside now Rolling Eyes... Twisted Evil

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You go, Centaure!

Would it be waaay to obvious for the barrister to tell fake Helene to "have a soft weekend"?

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, no mail for 24 hours, I'll have to stir things up a bit with a written response to a (fake) phone call of Mr.H of the TBI to pick up the trunk to night at a parking on the higway and bring the transport fee Twisted Evil I'll send it as soon as I have confirmation from P. Her phone will be busy I guess Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's really annoyed with my character - I wait till he mails me, then I answer the previous email... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bill2: sorry, I was out for a bit. Left my computer on, which is a bad habit. I'm not ignoring you or anything.

I saw the reply, fire away. I have the entire evening off, hubby has to work, baby has to sleep, so I'll be very bored. Nothing better than a nice mugu to entertain me.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has continued to get email from the Barrister, and is very confused about who to believe. Turns out that the Barrister has been able to provide all sorts of documentation supporting his claim, while Grant has "forwarded" one email. Well, the Barrister claims that Grant faked the email, so now the burden of proof is on Grant. I think he's shaky enough at the moment to be willing to work a little harder than he's done in the past. And really, if we can't get a couple of simple forms from him at this point, we never will. I'm holding out for some documentation from the clinic that treated his knife wound.

Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ persephone
No problem at all, in this game everything is possible, RL on the other hand is a bit more complicated, my lad will comply with anything that might suite you better. I don�t expect anyone to be online 24/7 or reply within seconds, take it as it comes, keeps you young and flexible.
PM-ed already, but the folks out here might want an update(or not, I�m not pretending not to be a post whore Embarassed Laughing )

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, I really like his new address:

The bank has complained that the payment did not get through. Of course I explained that I had to stop it immediately because I suddenly don't trust Steven anymore. Now I'm trying to flirt a bit with from Accounts dept., BTI.

Regarding Steven, I wanted to know exactly what his ex desk clerk has seen and what information about me he has (it's important to know, isn't it?). Steven didn't want to check that but I insisted:
Quote:
I tracked the boy this morning, he wanted to run away when he saw me, but I managed to catch up him.
What he has is only your email address.
You know we do not have steady electricity supply here, so most times the power sets go off and when tie power returns, the PC will recall all you have typed, so saw your email address while I was out of the office and the power returned.
He does not have your House Address or Telephone number.
Besides he just a miscreant, he does not really know what he wants.
I a sorry, it wont happens again.

Insisting also made him finally give me the codes for the box:
Quote:
The Codes to unlock the Case.
It has 3 Codes;
First Code; 0076312
This takes you to the First Chamber
Then you enter the second Code; 4328745
This takes you to the last chamber then Enter the Final Code
34521 98

the currency are covered with dark carbon papers to avoid infrared detection.
They are all in 100 USD Bills.

Wait, so we have US$ 7.5 million in $100 bills? That makes a large number of bills, I wonder if the bank will ask any questions when I will try to put all that on my bank account.

Finally, I also got his bank account, where I am supposed to transfer his 70% to, at Kenya Commercial Bank; the account name says "Lifegate Medical Services".

"I took your Photo to a deadly Witch Doctor [...] you will die in 2days days time so you should eat your best meals and make love to your wife for the last time. You dared an African, You will rot in hell." -
"My love you the traitor!!!! You have broken to me heart!!!! I have killed with you 4 months of a life vainly!!!!" -
"Ich das kulturelle Mädchen" -
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fake Heleene (Bankman) won't reply to Brawling Barr. I think I'm gonna hit the lad with the news the the Barr knows who the fake Heleene is. As of now my bait is agonizing. Chopped a fakey doc late last night and it was too fakey for the lad.( Had 2 bank names on the doc Crying or Very sad ). But thanks to some members, the Brawling Barr has some surprises for the lad Twisted Evil

EDITED

Brawling Barr just sent this to the lad.
Quote:

Quote:

Gonna make him one hell of a paranoid lad Twisted Evil

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Grant's troubles continue. Oliver Douglas sent him this message:
Quote:
I'm sorry for the delay - I intended to email you yesterday, but my combine broke down and I had to spend all day driving to town to pick up some replacement parts and then fixing it. That's the downside of being a farmer.

Dr. Grant, I have continued to receive disturbing mail from the Barrister / Kojo, and frankly I do not know who to believe at this point. The barrister tells me that you faked the message from Kojo, and he forwarded me copies of letters that he claims you sent to someone named Helene. He also claims that you were not in a knife fight, that you just made that up as a cover story. He forwarded me some very impressive documentation, including his graduation diploma, his international passport, his Certificate of Barristership (I've never heard of this one before!), and several other documents.

I am pretty confused at this point. What can you offer me to prove the truth of what you are saying? I'm sorry, but around here just saying "trust me" doesn't cut it. Do you have any documentation of this man's employment, his dismissal, or the knife wound that you say he gave you?

Sounds reasonable, right? The doctor didn't think so and sent this response. Short and sweet.
Quote:
Do you realise this is betrayal of trust ??
please feel free to proceed.with your barrister/Doctor
I will forward a letter to BTI nullifying your partnership GTS.
I am the protagonist of this business,
I dont have time for trivial issues.
I am a man of my words.
Good Luck.

Hmmmm..... may need to reel him back in a bit but not let him off the hook for this. So Oliver sent this back.
Quote:
Explain to me how this is a betrayal of trust. The so-called barrister contacts me, and I've betrayed trust? I think that the stress of the situation might have affected you more deeply than you think. I have not contacted him, sir, I suggest you retract your accusation. I am simply asking you for documentation. If you are unable to provide it, then you have yourself proven the barrister's story to be true. If you can provide documentation, I will believe you. The ball is in your court, sir, if you are able to prove yourself then we may proceed. It is entirely up to you. I do not take this matter as lightly as you seem to.

Oliver Douglas

We'll see how this proceeds..... I think the doctor is seeing dollar signs vanishing.... and his week started so well! Twisted Evil

EDIT: I posted too soon! I finished reading Oliver's email and found something from Harrison at the bank. I'm not quite sure why he sent it to me. I had asked him if he trusted Grant, and he sends me this back. Note that it includes a letter that the barrister sent to Grant (wonder how that happened, Centaure? Twisted Evil )

Quote:
Attn:Oliver Douglas
I recieved this letter.
I can't reconcile.
M. Harrson
BTI

Note: forwarded message attached.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 19:20:59 +0800 (CST)
Subject:
GONNACHOP YUR DALLARZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
UKNOWTIS POEPLE???????????????????????????????????
HELEN LIKDICK??????????????????????????????????
OLIVER DOGLAS??????????????????????????????????????????????????
FUK YUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now I wonder what I can do with this........ Twisted Evil

Mortar x21
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm working on a doc from a very influencial African Leader (Chucky himself) that state that Stevy boi his a crook. I'll PM it to does of you wanting it. Very Happy

I hope Bankman/Stevy reads all his mail. The Brawling Barr's got a phone now so we may have some nice sound trophy.

EDITED HERE TOO

The fowarded message has got a familiar look... Cool

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take it. Oliver has decided to work directly with Harrison at BTI and cut out both Grant and the Barrister. That letter from the Chuckster will do wonders.

Oliver is not very knowledgeable in the ways of the Internet and did not notice that Grant and Harrison are generally sitting at the same PC!

Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm dead, his last letter to me(new player I think(IP 82.128.5.75), who is going to clean up the mess, so be careful), a tad too late to save me from being robbed, I died.
Quote:
I dont think you are real
If you are lets talk.
There is no where in thw orld that hotel use Mobile phones and request passwords to talk to thier guest
Your actions seems very susp[icious, I am no longer conmfortable with your assistance.
Stop further communications with BTI.
Iwill also notify them that we have cancelled your partnership.with GTS.

I am sporry this is business.
Idont have time to write lenghty emails that are counter productive.
Enjoy yourself.
Dr Grant.
Persephone will tell the phoning lad in Amsterdam I'm missing or dead and in a view weeks one of my kids might find this conversation on the computer Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting. That is very definitely not our friend . (Do I need to do the e=3 thing if I use the mask tags?) I'm still getting messages from St3v3n, ip addr 82.128.10.199. Maybe two different cafes?

Here's what Steven has sent:

Quote:
You are asking me for proof of Employment etc,
For your information my ex desk cleaner does not have the eligibility to work as an accredited UNICEF staff.
I personally employed him on my capacity, , I pay him from sundry expenses allocation to my office,

In your letter you said---------
�He forwarded me some very impressive documentation, including his graduation diploma, his international passport, his Certificate of Barristership (I've never heard of this one before!), and several other documents.�
Can a sound mind who is worth his onions send such personalized /classified documentations to someone, just because he wants you to believe Dr Grant is lying, . Come on, this sounds very absurd.
What is certificate of Barristership ?????????????????????
� Impressive indeed .
Ask him to send to you --Certificate of Dr Grant is Lying,
Like I said.
You are one not under MANDATE , to complete this with me.
If you don�t believe me, you are VERY FREE to stop at this point to avoid complications with the bank
All you have to do for me is send a Letter to BTI, Indicating your inability to proceed with the Partnership with GTS.
I will put a follow Letter as well.
I will make alternative arrangement.
Then you can work with your Impressive Barrister/Doctor that has CERTIFICATE OF BARRISTERSHIP.
In your response I need your strong statement whether you are still my partner or not.so that I know what to do with the signed MOU.
I dont have time fo exchange emails that are counter-productive.
I am a serious minded person who appreciates time and purpose
Regards,
Dr Grant.

Sounds like St3v3n's getting a bit hot under the collar. I'm torn between telling him to stuff it if he can't provide documentation and caving to his request for a "strong statement".

This one line makes me think this is the original St3v3n:
Quote:
sound mind who is worth his onions

This would be from the same guy who is telling us all to "have a soft weekend".

I think I'm going with the "stuff it" approach and see where we get.

Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Working on my Dutch newspaper for the Barr today, should be in his hands by tomorrow to convince SG of my misfortune Very Happy He,SG, might want to contact my wife or else my kids will contact him in a week or two, I'm not letting a weekend mailing lad go that easy Very Happy

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I might be able to save my bait. Ole Gummy's accountant just got arrested for steeling from the poor ole lady. Laughing I just sent Bankman a mail about it.
I also received a mail from the good doctor. From the IP, he most be sitting on Bankman laps. I also told "them that I was ready to go get the box'o mony myself to show my good faith. Twisted Evil

Our good Barr sent this to the good doctor tonight.
Quote:

Oups!!... Also sent him Brawling Barr's phone number Laughing

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic