SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Auto Letter (New Baiter needs critique)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HollywoodVicar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a few standard modalities that I find fun to use. I like to bait a lad from two different e-mail accounts....usually one as a man (clergy) and the other as a naive Baltimore businesswoman.

For the short (2-week to 3-week) baits, I enjoy asking Der Mugu if he is sure....then I get him to swear on his children and to Almighty God that "I am the only one"....I give him enough rope to hang himself, then I show him the e-mails he has written to my other character.

I start with a generic letter (see below and feel free to comment) - I figure that they have a script, then so do I. I hit them with many questions to get them off-script.

I use .dll files a lot. Buys some time.

I LOVE the website.

The person who came up with that site is a marvel!! I use it a lot.

I also use that e-mail site where you can send a response and set the e-mail with a "self destruct" feature of 8-9 seconds. I generally use this when I send out a "security number" that's 30 digits long...and I tell Herr Mugu that a "cut-and-paste" job will not work...he has to write down the numbers one at a time. Of course the e-mail disappears before he's half-way through!

Thanks to all of you fine people, I get Lads and Ladettes to fill out the silly forms and questionaires you have created all of the time.

My first response letter is always the same, I may personalize it but that's it.

To whom it may concern:

We are responding to a recent e-mail that you sent to us. Quite frankly, we were surprised to receive such an e-mail from your part of the world. While we do quite a bit of missionary work in your area, we were curious as to how you received our e-mail address. Was it from the Internet?

We were thinking that it could also be that you have made the acquaintance of our Deacon Missioner, (The Rev.) Oblah-di Oblah-dah. Have you met him?

Anyway, we are certainly interested in your plight and that of all people in your part of the world. We have a heart for Jesus.

Let us know how we can be of assistance and PLEASE make sure that this correspondence stays strictly between the two of us.

In The Name of the Lord,

(The Reverend) Father William Brett Fankboner, Jr.
Archdeacon
President of A.C.U.N.T.
Anglican Catholic United National Trust

You like the name of my "deacon"??

"Life goes on!!"

Mrs. T@ti@n@ G30rg1ev@: You made me to see my death b4 the actual time

Dr. Is@ D@gogo: We hereby submit that the approval for the transfer of this funds has been irrevocably cancelled and you are to continue to suffer your fate in the hands of impostors.

Last edited by HollywoodVicar on Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
nobody3
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

here are some of the ones that i use and they get many resp.

Quote:

Hello,

Thank you for your email. I am a little nervous to answer this but I
do believe in what you are doing and would like to support you. Please
can you tell me if this is serious? I would love to be able to help
you.

Since this email is very public and we need all the confidenciality
so please direct all your future emails at this email address:

<your email address>

Sincerely,
Your baiter name

Quote:
Hello,

By the Grace of the Queen i would help you by all means. Tell me what
is required and it shall be done, as it is mutually benificial.

please make sure that you email me at <your email address>

By the grace of the Queen,
Your Baiter name
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank !!! The good Pastorwill love those[/mask]

For some nice Latin stuff check this place
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/www/Vulgate/

Just don't read that for to long. Tried it for 20 min. My nose started to bleed Wink

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
jbull
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"self-destruct" e-mails in 8-9 seconds ?

Cool ! How do you achieve that then ?

TIA
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic