SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UNICEF SCAM COMMAND CENTER (was: Anyone else baiting... )

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MOU - Memorandum Of Understanding.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's being driven mad by my character's extreme senility and forgetfulness. Shame, innit??

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got your message, welcome at the party, you found a nice angle to bug him; I'm beginning to believe that they accept anything as long as you can show them the money. I might have to rethink tactics Twisted Evil

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bill2

I found that a good way to show your lad that you got lots of mony and that your as naive as 5 years old. Seek inspiration from them. In one bait I'm using Ophelia the orphan. Told my lad I was helping her and sending her mony. This little trick transform : from being one lazy lad who never took the time to write more then 3 word in a mail into a long mail writter with a double life. He's also , a contractor who is building him a church Twisted Evil

@Yastreb
Thanks Very Happy

@Hekate
Welcome to the Trick or Treat festival

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

T-1: preliminary festivities start tomorrow, only two more days to the party! Expect an email or pm sometime tomorrow if you've checked in.

I think we're all set. I did hear from Grant yesterday. I tried an new attachment modality I picked up elsewhere on the forum and oddly enough he didn't like it. So he is still with us.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he's been on the phone to me(vpkmanchester) today, I'm flying to Frankfurth Germany at 7 pm today and proceed from there to a unknown place in Holland No emails today

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

meyer wrote:
I would like to know how he explains that his "bank" goes down regularly.

"We don’t need the company URL, Maybe they are having virus attacks on their link, UNICEF do have such problem most times, be that as it may, I cant wait, [...]"

So it's a virus!
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasn't it maintenance? Shocked
Quote:
Regarding our URL, We are having a periodic security upgrade on our website it would be rectified not later than tomorrow.

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tomorrow's Halloween!

Party invites going out later this morning (first I have to drive down to the Western Union office, apparently there is a large consignment for me just awaiting payment of some demurrage fees). Invites are going to your email addy if I have it and via PM otherwise. Most of us have already seen the "invitation", so this is just to be sure that everyone has the latest info. The good doctor's bad day starts tomorrow at whatever time is convenient for you.

I'll be resending a couple of housekeeping details also to make sure all revelers can keep track of correspondence.

Get your party face on!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

Mortar x21
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait, got everything ready PARTY TIME happy crowd

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JohnnyBravo wrote:
I saw this thread yesterday and sent him a simple one liner reply. Got my first letter back last night wanting my details. I suggest everybody make their k7 outgoing message very long as there is no time limit. If you wish to listen to mine call 206-984-4052. A mass bait. This is gonna be fun. Smile

Dude, I just saw this...that is one hilarious rambling 2-minute 4-second outgoing message....."if you're calling on Friday...well I dunno what I'm going be doing on Friday..I may just...blow it off and go to Vegas!"
HurricaneFloyd
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can someone post a link to the surplus letter or an addy for this guy? I did a search but can't find the surplus letter.

Cellphone x5
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just ask him what you can do for him, he is busy at the moment, once you got an answer you're in, drop a note at Krona with addy that will be seen by the whole party commission so you might want to keep it fake or your character for this guy.

Anyone else wants in on this? Twisted Evil

Acting without knowledge of original starters of this party so no guarantee Crying or Very sad

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HurricaneFloyd wrote:
I did a search but can't find the surplus letter.

Posts in the surplus section get auto-deleted after a week. Otherwise there would be a huge huge amount of letters in there.

The address bill2 mentions was the one the initial email came from; he now corresponds with me via .
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My ole Granny just got mail. Twisted Evil

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a wtf-email and he replied with three different emails. Here are some good snippets:

Mail #1 wrote:
Somebody is trying to blackmail us, but you must not let this happen, [...] Please don’t let devil bring, negativity into us. [...] The writer cannot even write good English, he claim he is barrister. But he cannot write goiod English.
Mail #2 wrote:
[...] Read this Letter does this letter seem as if the writer is a High school Gradate talk less of Lawyer. You have to use your heads,

Yes Mr. Grant, I'm using all of my heads!
Mail #3 wrote:
Sincerely I suspect you must exposed this to somebody from Nigeria [...] The Fault is from you, you have to very careful with people you exchange emails with I told from the beginning to be very careful, now you are pointing fingers at me. [...] How can a Law Graduate write such a stupid and incoherent letter? First He does not even know correct spellings, yet you believed him [...] I strongly believe you gave out my name unknowingly to the people you renegotiating another offer with, check yourself vet well. [...] Angry Steve

Seems he's angry now. I - on the other side - am highly amused. Very Happy

"I took your Photo to a deadly Witch Doctor [...] you will die in 2days days time so you should eat your best meals and make love to your wife for the last time. You dared an African, You will rot in hell." -
"My love you the traitor!!!! You have broken to me heart!!!! I have killed with you 4 months of a life vainly!!!!" -
"Ich das kulturelle Mädchen" -
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmmm...... I haven't WTFed him yet (not until Halloween!), but I did notice that an email he sent late today had a VERY different tone to it - I wonder if he'd seen yours already?

The good doctor will remember THIS Halloween for years to come!

Mortar x21
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I 've notice a change to the good doctor writting habits too lately. I will send my WTF later tonight so he can have a nice start to a brand new day Twisted Evil

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to post your WTF results here! Best response wins a trunk currently collecting demurrage charges in London.

Mortar x21
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could he be upset? Shocked

Quote:
Sincerely ever since you sent me your last email I became very confused and worried.
did you read the letter thoroughly????
A letter with such a Catalog of gramatical blunders,
It read.
FROM THE OFFICE OF BARR DR MARTINS COLE
FROM THE OFFICE OF BARR DR MARTINS COLE
WE HAV FOUND OUT THAT YOU AR E DOING BISNESS WITH ONE STEVEN
GRANT. I WANT YOU TO KNOW HI IS WELL KNOW FRAUD STAR IN MY
CUORNTY (NIGERIA) HE TELL YOU HE CAN GET YOU FUND THAT NEVER
BE HIS HEWANT FEE FROM YOU AND TAKE IT AND YOU NEVER GET YOUR
MONI. I AM BARR DR MARTINS COLE AND I HOLD THE FUND HE PROMISE
YOU FOR FRAUD YOUU. I HAVE WELL CONTACT IN EFCC AND THE
NIGERIAN FBI THEY HAV HACK THIS STEVEN GRANT FRAUD STAR BOX
AND CONTACT ME HE IS A FRAUD WITH THIS FUND HOLD BY ME. I
WANT YOU NEVER REPLY HIS EMAIL BECOS HE IS A FRAUD STAR. YOU
CAN ALSO USE WHAT IS CALL FILTER FOR HIS EMAIL SO HE GET
DELETE. PLS FARWARD ME ALL EMAILWITH HIM SO WE CAN CONLUDE
THIS DEAL HE OFFER YOU WITHOUT THIS FRAUD HI;M
BARR DR MARTINS COLE

from the strenght of this letter, what do you think??????
Where on earth have you seen such anacademic qualification [BARR.DR ] The wordings of the letter alone will tell you that the writer is a stack moron.
Do not let this little fry to decieve you, this is trial period,
How can he say he has the money, UNICEF, as an organization cannot employ such an illiterate to work for them?
, Also remember when I contacted you, the initial plan was for you to travel to London to complete the business.the option to recieve this in your country came after duedeliberations with you,
I really do not understand, I am very worried and concerned about this.
From start Ihad always wanted us to complete this business diligently,from the documentation to our communications.
I was planning on how to come over to meet you, so how can somebody put up such a claim like that.
Cant you reason properly.
How would such a miscreant fool destabilize our effort, we have an agreement, you have a Photo of my family, I have told you certain secrets of my family so what is going on.
I was planning to submit my resignation letter this week I had already put up the memos today, why do you want to frustrate me.
The company is in London what has Nigeria got to do with this, I am very confused
I am a Christian, do not let devil cause problems for us, anytimesomething good is about to happen in someones life the devil will always try to play a fast one, this is an example, if you allow this we are finished because my future depends on this.
Please think; reason,
Reply me immediately.

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think that one's command of the English language is any indicator of intelligence, especially if that person doesn't live in an English-speaking country. Be sure to share that opinion with Dr Grant if you agree!

In addition - if the good Doctor insists upon complaining about the Barrister's spelling problems, then you need to complain about each and every mistake in his letters. In fact, you could invent a few if you need ("You can't complain about the Barrister's writing when you leave a compound plural dangling particulate every time you conjugal a proposition! How dare you, sir?")

Grant has always backed down QUICKLY to an angry victim!

edit: www.btionlineplc.com is currently dead. be sure to use this against him (your bank can't even maintain a simple Web site, how can I trust them?)

Mortar x21

Last edited by Saint Arnold on Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a morning surprise from the barr; Doctor Grant got mail from him.
Quote:

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh my oh my, so much nicer than what I had! WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY! bow_down clapping

Mortar x21
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just copy and paste it from "somewhere" Laughing

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Halloween, everyone! Let's get this party started!!

BOMBS AWAY!

EDIT: Oh my, the Doctor is feeling the PAIN! Look what was in my inbox when I went to WTF him a few minutes ago:

Quote:
Sir,
How are you this morning?
I just came out the clinic were I went to stitch a Knife Stab from my desk Cleaner whom I caught defying an under aged refugee,
As a Christian I try to teach good behaviors but the young drug rehabilitated idiot stabbed me with a knife when I came into the office at odd hours to see him defying an under aged refugee.
I had to relieve him of his duty; he has been threatening to kill me in the camp although I have reported to the Law Enforcement Authorities here.

let me know your position.

HA HA HA! It's just going to get worse for you, Doctor! Was this an attempt to make me feel sorry for him? But I had a very disturbing letter from a barrister, I must understand what's going on!

Mortar x21
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic