SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UNICEF SCAM COMMAND CENTER (was: Anyone else baiting... )

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I paid and I'm on my way to Amsterdam to pick up the loot on Friday. I'm carrying � 50.000 plus ₤ 9.000 on me with a short stop in London.
I hope everything goes well and I don�t get mugged. Looking for a webcam close to airport Heathrow and I�m looking for a webcam in Amsterdam although I have found several there already. I would like a bodyguard, but my imaginary wife will have to do for this trip, after all it is our second honeymoon. Very Happy
Any info/input is welcome. No plans from Gr4nt yet, but then, I didn�t leave him much time Twisted Evil

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not so many useful webcams in the immediate vicinity of Heathrow. The old favourites are outside Porter's in Covent Garden (linky) or Abbey Road (linky), but you wouldn't have time to get to either of them unless your London stopover is a long one.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I'm in charge, I'll decide how much time I need; I can think of a variety of reasons why I might have to take a later plane to Amsterdam, just as I decided to make a stop there too. Never let reality stop your imaginary adventures. Just find the right words to tell your lad he�s got to wait a bit.
Very Happy
Thanks for the cams; I might go for a little tour of the countryside. Twisted Evil

Have fun and bait safe

Edit: Anybody with a SAFE phone in Holland, just investigating options Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, all, @Centaure and I have exchanged a few PM's and have an idea on a nice Halloween surprise for our friend. Nothing too fancy but one of my favorite modalities (of course, I'm only not quite a newb). Guaranteed to make his life hell, and your bait more interesting, and it won't end the baiting either. PM if you want to participate.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nasty little idea you got Krona. Basically it is the introduction of an other persona. Won't kill anybody's bait and will make the good doctor in a ''not so good'' mood. Please PM Krona or me for details.

Now i found this perticular modality for stalling him. Twisted Evil
I think you'll gess what it is after reading this.
EDITED
Quote:

I shall certainly send more my good doctor...

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any unknown baiters of this person, please report here or PM Krona and we have a nice surprise for you Very Happy and Mr. St3v3n Gr4nt Twisted Evil

Thank you

Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh.... Our lad may be ready to twig on me. He's not happy that I made him redo the MOU three times. As he put it:

Quote:
I think we are wasting time.

Wonder what gave him that idea?

Better try to reel him back in. (Man, I hate making nice with these idiots to keep the bait running.)

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you right after his halloween party tell him that you stick with him, he''l be happy and gratefull. He thinks he already made $20.000 on me so his hunger is over, but that buble will burst in a few days if I don't come up with something new, then he is very hungry again and you are more important then ever, don't worry, I stole his attention a bit, but once his dream expoldes he'll be nice to you Twisted Evil
CU at the party, drop a PM to Krona for all details.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked Dr. Grant what type of Dr. he is. He said he's an Optometrist (eye doc). Where I live, Optometrists don't have Dr. degrees. Opthamologists have Doc. degrees. I don't plan on correcting him on this detail.

Nice idea Krona. I like it.

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this today.

Quote:
From

How many US dollars is that? I'll ask. Is this the info I send to that guy named Allan? What's his e-mail?

Thanks,
JB

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson

Last edited by JohnnyBravo on Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this today from the ahem....Bank of Ghana. The header analysis does come back as being from Ghana...Unlike Grant's and BTI's other e-mails.

Quote:
Attn:,

Sir,

Re:Remittance Advise of US$52,000,000.00

This is (I wonder what Paul Paul's degree is in?,the Governor bank of Ghana,I am writing to inform you that we have confirmed your payment from African Development bank South Africa,the money will be transferred to your bank account from their affiliate reserve with the bank of Ghana.

To enble us process your payment for transfer,be advised to fill and return the Attached payment processing form and return it immediately.

For more detail be free to call me on xxxxxxxx.

Your in Service,

Governor,
Bank of Ghana

Cool. I'm in Service. I'm glad I'm not "out of service". That sounds like it might be bad.

Did anybody else here receive a payment procesing form from the Bank of Ghana?

Johnny Bravo

Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As for me I got this guy way off script. I wrote him yesterday night about the ''bank account'' being closed. He just sais to contact them again. Shocked
I am now waiting for them to provide me with another one for Alan's little project
He then continued his sex rumbling. Shocked Shocked

Iguess he heard about Gummy Granny gum job's. Twisted Evil

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
meyer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

btionlineplc.com is back yet again, WTF? Mad

I already reported this one twice to the hoster, and they closed it twice, and is back again hosted by the very same company. ARGH.

I have just sent them another email.

This bank in Ghana, do they have a website as well? If anyone is able to get another website out of the mugu here, please PM me about this. Thanks!

"I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IO MA NOT A CRIMINAL AND WONT ACCEPT TO BE TREARTED AS ONE SINCE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE." " Mrs. Kokou Williams.

"Thanks but no thanks as your days are numbered." Paul George

Fake banks killed: 334
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like it is back Mad I just went to btionline.com. If it is hosted by the same company, what a bunch of idiot magas that run the hosting company!

I don't know much about how the internet works, so I don't know if what I'm about to ask is a possibility or not. Is it possible that the hosting company is associated with the scammer in some way? If you were a smart scammer wouldn't it make good sense to host your own scamming website in case some "joker" tried to shut it down? On second thought...a "Smart scammer" is an oxymoron...right?

JB

meyer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

btionline.com is legit. Just as legit as yahoo.com or gmail.com.

The hosting company is legit, they are not associated with the scammer. They are usually very cooperative and quick with closing down scammer websites. They have shut down hundreds of fakers for aa419.org in the past.

It seems that someone there wasn't paying enough attention. The staff from this hoster hates scammers just as much as we do. It is simply impossible for them to monitor the many thousands of websites that are hosted on their servers.

"I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IO MA NOT A CRIMINAL AND WONT ACCEPT TO BE TREARTED AS ONE SINCE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE." " Mrs. Kokou Williams.

Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know we don't usually close lad addy but if some of you think they may need to streach things a little bit we could close the "banker" addy as well.

What do you think ?

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
meyer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, only if the "bank" has a website. If they only have an email account, you should not get it closed. But please be on the lookout for "banks" that actually have a website. Try to get as many of these out of the lad as possible.

"I only do business with a bank where I can have a look at the website, I want online banking. No online banking = deal off".

Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your message was read and it's content well understood. Laughing
I will use that in my next banking transactions. Thanks

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, guys, what's up, this gent is one of the few that will mail on weekends, nothing happening?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup !!!

Got another bank account number from Bankman and got some more NSFW from the good doctor.
The bank account has been reported to Alan and the good doctor his gonna get some hipsy tiny polka dot slap for sending me a copy and pasted mail.(2 different fonts in it).
He now wants Ole Gummy to send him $2000 USD for his familly. Just not sure yet witch modality I'm gonna use. Twisted Evil

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
meyer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fake bank website http://www.btionlineplc.com/ seems to be down again. Please ask the lad for a comment on this. I would like to know how he explains that his "bank" goes down regularly. Laughing

Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ole Gummy his writing to Bankman as we speak Twisted Evil

EDITED
Quote:

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Halloween countdown is starting. All systems are go. We are at T-2 days. Modalities are in place and tested. Whoo hoo!

I heard from Grant several times yesterday but not today. Maybe he's on a diplomatic mission or something. I'll be sending some comments on the MOU today or tomorrow.

we might be able to morph the outcome of the Halloween party into something that'll help Meyer out. As part of the fallout a few of us should say we need a different bank. He will be very anxious to please us!

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

Mortar x21
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How many of you have gotten a version of the MOU referring to "IGNORANT THIRD PARTIES"?

My fault, sorry. I had one character insist he get very legal-sounding, and I eventually forced him to include that phrase. Well, my other character just got the MOU, and I was surprised to see that in there.

I'm going to insist he address the eucaplyptilization issue.

Mortar x21
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Euh.. forgive my infite dumbness but what is a MOU ?

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic