SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The four evangelists of moronville

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Slaw99
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Father Ted,
Thanks for your email, we have lost confident in you at this point we are now, we could not understand you anymore. Did you remember that we are brothers in Christ?, Did you know that the muslim cannot stress their fellow muslim the way you have stress us in this donation?. Why it's that at a point of transfering the money there most be a problem?. Did you remember that you send us an induction aggreement forms we fill and return to you and it was stateted to a point to fill out the model of transfer we needed?. Please help me tell the pastor in Taraba state to tranvel with the money to Edo State please!, Also give me his full contact informations with phone numbers so that i can call him on phone. Try understand me. Thanks and God bless.

Your Sincerely
Pastor Micharel Uyi

Cellphone United Kingdom Spain United Kingdom Safari Safari
Slaw99
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Father Ted,
Thanks for your email, we have lost confident in you at this point we are now, we could not understand you anymore. Did you remember that we are brothers in Christ?, Did you know that the muslim cannot stress their fellow muslim the way you have stress us in this donation?. Why it's that at a point of transfering the money there most be a problem?. Did you remember that you send us an induction aggreement forms we fill and return to you and it was stateted to a point to fill out the model of transfer we needed?. Please help me tell the pastor in Taraba state to tranvel with the money to Edo State please!, Also give me his full contact informations with phone numbers so that i can call him on phone. Try understand me. Thanks and God bless.

Your Sincerely
Pastor Mich.

Quote:
Dear Pastor Micharel,

I have spoken to the pastor stationed in Taraba state on your behalf and I have convinced him to travel to Edo to meet you.
I hope you will make time to meet him and see this through, it was very difficult to convince him to leave his post, I had to
promise him many favours, let's just leave it at that.

Because of recent events, pastor Egon being mugged and assaulted, I had to promise Pastor Mike, who is station in Taraba state that you will send a photo of yourself standing outside the place you wish to meet beforehand so he is absolutely sure he is meeting the right person. I believe this is a fair compromise. Pick a place you want to meet and have your photo taken. Make sure it is a public place. You will also need to hold a sign that says: "welcome, Mike Ockhurts & Michael Toris haz Madka Owdiseez". These will be the pastors who will be meeting you. You must write the sign exactly as written in large clear letters.

I will also need to know what denomination you would like your money in and if you would like me to take insurance out on the money so if anything were to happen to it enroute we could recoup any losses.

Get back to me as soon as possible,

Father Ted

Slaw99
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Father Ted,
Thanks for your email, How are you today and the rest members?. According to your last email you want us to send a picture to the pastor in Taraba State. I want to ask you a question; Did you even trust us for anything?. Father, the picture is not neccessary at-all, because we are the people that is receiving them when they arrival, If possible tell pastor Mike to send us their pictures to know them when him arrival.
In the case of Pastor Egon, did you remember that we send you pictures you said you are forwarding to pastor Egon according to you that time.
Please this time the reverse should be the case, we want them to send us their pictures, and also try send me pastor Mike full contact address and phone numbers, because i will like call him on phone.
We need the money in dollars, and we are receiving them in a hotel or church when they arrival. Please you may give us a coded words for them to know the rightfull person when arrival, let know when they are coming.
thanks and God Bless.

Your Sincerely
Pastor Micharel Uyi

What impertinance! Such idle threats. Rolling Eyes

Time for a mild slap.

Quote:
Dear Pastor Mich.,

Of course I trust. Rolling Eyes You are taking this the wrong way. The matter is not that I or the other pastors do not trust you, it's just a matter of security, so that no imposters collect the money.

This is the way it needs to be done. If you are going to be difficut about it, then there's not much I can do to help you. Your lucky the pastor has agreed to travel to you, and not that other way around. The least you can do is send him the photo he has requested.

God Bless,

Father Ted

Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you might quite possibly be a genius you know....

Havre you thought about a career in sales???
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Slaw99
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad greed/stupidty > my genius

Cool

Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping ..If I could I'd bring you to Kudos City..This bait is a riot of greedy stupidity and baiting finesse..Keep on trucking.. clapping

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
DestroyerX61
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is unbelievable. I had to register just to say how incredible this was. This is the ultimate ownage. Truly a work of art.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant Slaw Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Kerching
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What can I say, this is stupendous, brilliant, a work of genius Very Happy
Shpadoinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaw, you are a psychopath....please take that as a compliment. Very Happy

To whom did you lose your virginity?: MISS FATY -Mbote "Hello" Newman
What are you talking about, are we babies. -Patrick Tarawally
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly something that I could only hope for in my dreams. It is pure genius. I bow to the master..............
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic bait with such cooporative lads!

My favorite bit....

Quote:
Date: Jun 17

Dear Father Ted,
............................... It was fun spending time with pigs, it was another good experience, the pigs were very friendly.

.Please understand that am a very strict human being and whatever I do is born out of deep thinking.That I asked you to reconfirm your address does not mean I dont have it, ok.So dont think am stupid.
-Samual D@koru
Mark has agree to help us and send us the form to fill and we thank God we have fill the form he gave to us so all this kept me busy. (I should hope so!)
-Pastor Vict@r
frontrowgirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that's utter genius. if only i were half as witty and awesome as you are.

that tattoo, especially...it had me rolling on the floor.

by Onesidezero
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely superb, Slaw.

Something for all Noobs to aspire to. This will be a classic.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful job! I am just laughing! Nice attention to the small details and insults - I particularly enjoyed the $10 coupon and $25.00 refund scenario. Oh my, I didn't think you would actually ask for the money so I spent it... excellent!

BTW, great title for this bait - "The four evangelists of moronville" - how appropriate!

Easter Egg 2013
MommaBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There were quite a few times while reading this, that I was utterly amazed at thier stupidity, and thought it couldnt get much worse. I was wrong. Laughing

I am truly impressed, good job!
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just became aware of scambaiting and have been reading all sorts of letters and stories. This is by far the funniest with some of the best trophy's I've seen.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic