SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dopey here, but not THAT dopey....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great forum, kudos to all involved.
Ok getting to it - I met this chickybabe from Russia thru a dating site about a month ago and all was going swimmingly, up until she popped the magic "Oh I wish could afford fly to over visit to you but wages so are low here, could come you pay?" in an email from her a week ago.
So yeah I had been a dopey pratt for ever getting hooked on this critter but as this posts title says, not THAT dopey! But geeze, they do it very well, she had me totally fooled as there had been no mention of money up until she mentioned it. But looking back and after reading lots of your excellent hints and ideas on how to spot a scammer I see so many signs my loveblind head had missed - never answering my questions in her emails and seemingly just blathering on about inconsequentialities every email. What a chump I felt. Her "name" is Elena.
Anyhoo, I did a bit of checking then - did a Whois search on her IP number and got Elena V Egorova in Salem Oregon (!!!!) but she said she lives in Nizhni Novgorod - checked the EDIF on the photo's she sent me and although she promised me she didn't have a digital camera the photo's were from a Canon PowerShot A75 digital camera and weren't from the dates she said they were. So the alarm bells were a constant cacophany inside my head at this stage until I discovered you lot and am here wondering how to proceed.
Her email address is [email protected] and her "name" is Elena and in her latest email to me informs me of the following -
"I am very glad to receive your letter.
How you my love? How pass your days?
I think as it would be pleasant and good to go with you
and to observe stars and the moon is higher.
To look as cheerfully murmurs and to splash water in the river and
kissing each other on top of the frozen snow, with the
stars and the moon above.
Then going inside and keeping each other warm.
Kissing each other's lips, feeling your soft lips on
mine. Removing our clothes and feeling your body
against mine. My hands roaming your body, feeling
every curve. Kissing each other, rolling around for
hours and then falling asleep in each other's arms.
I long for the day when we can be together, to do
things together, take walks together, talk for hours
face to face.
I very much missed without you and all time thought only of you
As it is sad, to love and to be far apart!
I saw you in dream and we with you were kissed
It was very much nice. Now I want to be kissed with you on the present!!!
I very much love you!
This dream has doubled my love to you and I already never can without you!
Promise that you always will love me and never me will throw!?
I to give rise to you BABY similar to you!
We shall go for a walk together, to enjoy life and to admire our kid!
And on night, when you will tell to him a fairy tale and we to lay him to sleep,
we shall be
engaged infinite love!!!
I at first shall kiss your eyes, then cheeks, your gentle lips are farther,
I shall get over then to your breasts!
I shall kiss yours further stomach and very slowly I shall be......
In me so much love now has collected, that I can burn out all world!
Also it is all only yours! Only for you! For my sole husband!
I with impatience wait for that day when at last we shall be together and I can give you it!
I am indefinite you I love!
I wait with impatience of the answer
I love! I love! I love! I love! I love! I love! I love! I love! I love!
Looking forward to your letters, Elena."
Frankly I would rather gouge my eye out with a fork but whatever!
My latest email to her was as follows -
"Ah my dear Elena, many thanks for your letter to me. I would love to get cold and icy with you, and then get warm and wet. I was wondering if you could answer me the following questions perhaps? Do you bark like a dog when getting your ass spanked? If I shot my load into your mouth would you swallow, sneeze or perhaps even gargle? Does the thought of me ramming my engorged throbber deep into your anal love chute make your heart skip a beat? What are your thoughts on "The grassy knoll" theory? If I accidentally peed on your face while you were sleeping would you be mad, intrigued or get up to check the roof for a leak? How would you say scabby $2 trailer park ho in your language? Can you name the first 20 elements of the Periodic Table?
I await your answers breathlessly Elena my angel and feel Mr Happy getting a rage-on just thinking about your response.
All the best from your hung like a chipmonk quasi-lover,

xxxxxxx."
Any thoughts on what her response will be?? I would like to add her photo's here but of course don't know how so any advice on that matter would be much appreciated. I await your answers breathlessly...
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why does no one post pics? I only come here for the pics of those hot Russian babes Wink

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ wayne.

You're just being lazy today. There is an e-mail addy. Just ask her to send them to you yourself typing
Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I said, I'll post her photo's here if someone could tell me how... and yes I might just happen to be a slight computer nuffnuff...
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tarquin ...you have pm.

To post a pic you need to host it offline (someplace like imageshack). Then use the image function above.

"image" then your link then "image" again.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, here are Elena's photo's she has sent me so far, good quality models portfolio photo's I reckon. My thanx to Lotta for her invaluable help and insightful and very kind PM she sent me Laughing . I soooooooooooo hope this works....

"FU, I have understood, that you do not wish to help me!
I will ask the help from other man!
P.S Those photos not mine!
They are completely made program PHOTOSHOP!
Good luck the unfortunate pervert!"
Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Elena chonicles continue, her response to my last filthy degrading email to her finally gets to the money question -

"I am very glad to read your letter.
I now very much was upset, as the manager informed the Internet
of cafe to me that I have debts and she makes 114 US dollars.
I to it have told that have detained my wages and that as soon
as I shall receive wages I shall pay at once a duty.
But it has told that they cannot wait when I shall receive wages
and should pay money during 3 days.
It has told that if I shall not pay my duty during 3 days I any
more when cannot use their services more.
That is if I shall not pay I shall pay it during 3 days I any more
when cannot write to you.
I was very upset also to me it would be desirable to cry,
as I love you and very much I value our attitudes and I would
not like to lose you.
I tried to borrow money from my girlfriends and to ask mum,
but they too have no this money.
To me I letter am now very bitter also write to you and I pay,
as I do not want to lose you my lovely xxxxxx !
Dear for me very much it is not convenient to ask you the help,
but me any more where to take this money.
Dear mine if you value our attitudes help me please.
I very much love you and very much I value our attitudes
and I do not want to lose you as I know that you my love you my destiny.
If I shall not pay it during 3 days I cannot write any more to you not when.
If I shall lose you I do not know that with me will be.
My love I hope you you understand my position and we can help me 114 dollars?
I love you and I shall wait very much for your letter.

1000 kiss for my loved".

Well of course my response back to dear Elena after receipt of this email was full of pathos, angst and other worthy sentiments -

"My dearest Elena, what terribly sad terrible news you have terribly sent me. I feel the tears well in my eyes and the snot clog my throat at the thought of not being able to speak gibberish with you again. Oh woe is me, woe is us, woe woe woe I am riddled in sadnessness.
How can I help you my dear little butterslut, my poor little sweetyho? Are you having enough food to eat as I feel you of course are too thin and I fear when doggying you I may bruise myself on your clam bone.
Perhaps a relief package containing a super deluxe mega sized hyper drive mighty knobbled vibrating anal intruder might at least take your mind off your money worries? I so wish I could help you more but ever since the "incident" with the gerbil I just haven't been myself , my apologies.
Please explain to me how to get money to you over there and I shall do what I can, providing of course you send me something as a sign of good faith. Naked photo's of you in various poses with wide spreads should do the trick. After I get these photo's of you I shall send you the money you require but you only have 3 days so you better extract your digit or fist, whatever the case may be.
I await your email with eucalypticity as always and dream to rub my rampant organ upon your lips on our meeting.
All my love my darling little foreskin wiper,

xxxxxxx."

I am left to ponder what Elena's response will be as clearly she isn't reading or bothering to translate my emails any longer. Perhaps I need to become more overt in my smutty talk with her? All your sage views are of course appreciated...

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Tarquin, welcome to Eater. Good to hear you found out this was a scam in time. Love scammers make loads of victims, there is a lot of money involved in this game.

If you would like to know where "Elena" is writing from, could you please post the headers of the mails "she" sent you? That way we can trace the IP and tell you where she is located, or trace her yourself: www.dnsstuff.com

Vlads are a bit more tech savvy than the average lad (generalizing now, I know, loads of exceptions).If you wish to bait this one, make sure you do so safely. I would recommend a safe mail address, such as hushmail, fastmail.fm or gmail. A safe mail addy does not reveal YOUR IP to your scammer. If you are mailing from work or school, the actual address of your location can be revealed to your scammer. Also, this scammer will have your personal details. Maybe you gave her your phone number or your address. If you did, best to drop the bait. That means, stop communicating with her. She will probably send you a 'what is matter' typ of mail, but if you don't respond, she will leave you.

You can then bait her all over again from your safe mail address. Just send her a nice quick reply, saying "I saw your profile. I think we would be a match made in heaven" and away you go! Don't be surprised if she sends you the exact same mails as she sent you previously, it is their script.

If you would like a gmail invite, feel free to PM me and I will send you one.

I am sorry that this didn't work out for you. There are loads of scammers on the internet, sometimes it seems as if everyone on these sites are scammers. On a more positive note: my brother met his current girlfriend online and she is absolutely wonderful...... so here's to hoping Cool

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well thanx very much for your kind words and good advice Persephone, everyone has been so nice!!
I always use gmail as a matter of course and have a few dozen email addresses with them. You said gmail can't be IP traced, why are they so special? And also can gmail be IP traced if using Outlook Express email program to send emails using the gmail SMTP server, or is it only untraceable when sending emails from the gmail website?
This is all so fascinating to me, one day maybe I might meet that one gem who is genuine but until then I shall indeed keep my cards close to my chest. I have never given out my full name to any of these contacts or my home address, just some very general and vague information is all I provide. I had one contact want my birth date, full name, photo's, home address, internet providers name all for an "astrology" reading "she" was willing to do for me. Needless to say the info I provided to "her" might have led her to question whether the stars had fallen from the heavens, lol.
Thanx again for your welcome and kind words Persephone, I await your response to my gmail query breathlessly...

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I met my wife online and that's the reason I'm in Canada now.
A sparrow is a bird, but not all birds are sparrows. Very Happy
Just be careful, bait safe.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tarquin, good to hear you're baiting safe. I see you got all the angles covered. If you use Outlook Express it might give away your IP. I don't use Outlook, so I don't have experience with it. Best way to check is to send yourself a mail that way. Then see if you can find your own IP. If you can't, the Vlad can't either and that means you are perfectly safe.

And you're right: everyone is really nice here. This is a pretty inclusive community - everyone is welcome. So, never hesitate to ask a question, or to give your 0.02 cents on a subject.

Hope to read more on your bait. Why is it that every Vlad is called Elena these days? I have about 8 Elenas in my baiting account and it is awefully difficult knowing which one is which..... Confused

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok kewl, just did the test and reviewed the gmail help centre on their site with the following results -
Sending an email from the gmail website webmail interface absolutely WILL NOT show your IP number, so yeah baby!!
Sending an email from Outlook Express using the gmail SMTP server absolutely WILL show your IP number.
Luckily I send my baiting emails from the gmail webmail interface so it's all good, but it appears it would be best to not use Outlook Express at all to send emails if I want total privacy.
Thanx for the headsup Persephone..

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I learnt something as well Cool

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems you are baiting safe but any doubts just drop it. Just remember that the person sending you those messages is not that sweet dainty young woman in the pics but probably a 6'+ male with criminal connections.

Don't feel bad for being temporarily taken in, many are, love scams play on peoples emotions and are really low as they prey on peoples good nature as opposed to your traditional 419 mail that tend to pray on peoples greed.

Welcome to 419Eater!

Last edited by 4X1X9 on Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
rideshark
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Does this 6" scammer dance around an 18" model of Stonehenge? Wink

Sorry, I don't mean to make light of a serious message, but I couldn't resist.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^

Don't know what your talking about *coughEDITcough* Wink
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the first picture. I too, enjoy watching the life cycle of Birch Bark Borers. Cool

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an uneasy feeling in my bones, plus it/her/him/they bores me to sobs, so I am concluding my contacts with the fair Elena. It/her/him/they doesn't even make an effort to respond in real time to anything I email it/her/him/they so I'm out as there just isn't any FUN!!!!!
I COULD email it/her/him/they as a friend of mine via another unused gmail address using the scammers own classic tragic case of being mugged in the toilets at the International Terminal as I was flying out to rescue fair damsel in distress. Limbs broken, spleen ruptured, bottom ravaged, feet blistered, nose raped, knees discombobulated, hair shaved, armpits molested, groin eucalypted et al..... Or I could just let it go and move on.
Either way, NEXT!!!!!

Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Just received this from the fair Elena -

"That you speak! I not when shall not send you not what naked
photos as it not decently and I do not gather to you there is
nothing to prove!!!! I was very much offended by those that
you asked me naked photos and I any
more do not want that you wrote to me!!!
Bye Bye!"

So any of you that wish to play with this critter I give you full leave to do so....

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^That just means the lad doesn't have nude pics from this girl Laughing Feel free to grab the pet of your choice from the surplus section and have fun!

bigviv
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

some classic terminology in your mails, made me laugh out!

glad you cottoned on in time to have fun with it - from a newbie who's baiting as we speak

enjoy!
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And a hearty welcome to Eater to you as well Bigviv!

Tarquin9
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can now see why there are so many people here enjoying baiting these scammers, they make it sooooooooooo much fun!!!
My newest little Siberian sweety is most enjoyable to me, her grasp on the english language being almost non existent and her online translator must be the suckiest in the world. I mean I mentioned to her in an early email that I wished to hold her to my chest, kiss her lips, caress her body gently, bend her over the arm of her couch and sodomise her...all to no avail, standard generic reply from her. I then asked her if on our first meeting at the airport could I cornhole her in front of all other passengers and am awaiting her response.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, 'tis a wondrous thing...

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^They hardly read what you write to them, so don't wear yourself out. They don't start reading till WU time. When I was interviewing lads and vlads I send out some mails to love scammers as well. 9 out of 10 gave me a script response Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic