SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UNICEF SCAM COMMAND CENTER (was: Anyone else baiting... )

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Centaure,

What did you tell him about your voice mail to convince him everything was ok? I assume you gave him a k7#?

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got Stanaphone. Free incoming phone call for my delight and pleasure. Laughing
I told him this:
Quote:
Hello Doctor Grant,

How are you. the male voice you get is the one of my answering machine. I had it set up that way because I'm an old lady and one can never be too carefull. That way everybody thinks that their is still a man in my life. If only it could be true. Now I bet you are a good looking man. Maybe a picture of you with a sign saying "Hello Mrs Licdycke" would encourage me to travel too meet you. I use too be a real swingning young lady in my days and maybe we could get together. now I am sending you my passport. I would also send you my driver's license but since I have a chauffeur I have no need for one.
I will await for those documents you talk about and you picture too.Maybe you could give me a naugthy phone call one of these night.

She use to swing, now she Rocks !!! Twisted Evil

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Gals/Guys,

they want the money in this account
Quote:
Below is the receiving account coordinates

HSBC [PRIVATE BANK] SUISSE SA
ADDRESS; PARADEPLATZ 5 80390
ZURICH
SWIFT CODE; BLICCHGGZUR
ACCOUNT NAAME; ORIZABA HOLDINGS LTD
ACCOUNT NUMBER; -2060884

I have to assume that that is a real account! What do we do now?
So everybody can get a shot at it (and collect evidence) we should wait another day so they all had a chance to give their opinion.

do we have a "leo" in the group?Do we allert a moderator? I pinged my mentor, hope you don't mind

Last edited by bill2 on Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
GoldDalek
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want it shut down, email that message (with headers) to [email protected] he's an SA LEO. You won't get a reply, but it will be sorted out.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Dalek,
that's the way to go, but I'll wait for the rest to get their input, this is a joint venture and I'm not breaking it up Crying or Very sad No WU fun for weeks Crying or Very sad

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course the most amount of fun is:

1. They give you a bank account
2. Alan shuts it down
3. you say to the lad "What's going on, account has been suspended"
4. Lad apologises and grovels and gives you a new bank account.

Rinse and repeat.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

see that's why I'm the newbie here Very Happy How about it guys? rinse and repeat?

edit I offered him to stop in London and pay there and asked him what to do, once I got his money Very Happy
I'll be gone for most of the day, do what you got to do and drop me a note about what you did please.

Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still adamant about getting a form of ID from me. He's off script on it, but I can't shake him.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He's still adamant about getting a form of ID from me. He's off script on it, but I can't shake him.

The "bank" asked for the id. I sent one, but for some off reason (perhaps having to do with renaming a dll) they couldn't open it. They complained, so I sent them another one - told them I had rescanned it, and that it opened on both my computer and on my wife's computer. The "bank" accepted that. I will be really impressed with whatever jpg reader they're using if they managed to open it. Steve did not ask for an ID until I told him the bank had trouble with it the first time. Now he has asked for it, I'm planning on ignoring him.

I'm supposed to pay just at 15,000 euros as follows:
ZURICH
SWIFT CODE; BLICCHGGZUR
ACCOUNT NUMBER; -2060884

This is the same that Bill2 posted above, so I'll mention it to the aa419.com address also.

I'll give him a hard querying which will burn the rest of the day. How do we know when this account has been shut down? We should all make attempts to pay right after that.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
hipposeat419
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Centaure"]I got this with the Fony docs and pic.
Quote:
Thanks for your explanation of the voice message I was already getting uncomfortable as I do not want to fall into wrong hands.
For security it is important we have a password Phrase which we will include in all our correspondence.
I suggest First Friday 1445
You MUST include this all the time in all your emails also we must mention it in all our telephone conversation so that we know we are together.
I have attached is a photo of myFamily for familiarization, I lost my

Just wondering if it was his idea for a password or yours??!

I am still several steps behind you all. He hasn't asked me for anything except being available to go to London... or Amsterdam.

I did get an apology for my first slight slap to him
Quote:
I am sorry if I had disrespected you; find a place in your heart to forgive,
The tongue and teeth are close, they do have bit once in a while, Accept my sincere apologies
He included another one of his cute saying like the one about the eggs and omelets! Where does he get this from?!

meyer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I notified the Isle of Man banking regulators about the fake bank, and they published a public warning about it on their website today.

http://www.fsc.gov.im/ViewNews.gov?menuid=&page=lib/news/fsc/bankerstrustinte1.xml

I will contact the hoster of this fake website now. Edit: Email sent to hoster.

"I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IO MA NOT A CRIMINAL AND WONT ACCEPT TO BE TREARTED AS ONE SINCE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE." " Mrs. Kokou Williams.

"Thanks but no thanks as your days are numbered." Paul George

Fake banks killed: 334

Last edited by meyer on Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The phone number IS a fax machine. Pity. I had Gunnery Sgt Hartman all ready for a nice talk with him! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The address in London is checked by Hekate Thumbs up and the Trust bank is there so If you're form London you can follow Hekate's advise

Quote:
Email addy looks like a faked up version of BT Online addys. The number is a UK 08 number. Bankers Trust is real but the phone number is 0171 982-2500.

Deutsche Bank have an office nearbye - if you want to wind him up yu could claim to work there and offer to drop into his office to finalise things...

You all agree in shutting this bank account down? Then my email goes the same way.

What makes him nervous is asking what to do when you got the money in Amsterdam/London/Madrid my proposal to him (not mailed yet) Out of Africa Express, run by our colleague Emma Stralian
Have a look at it http://www.outofafricaexpress.com/index.html or read the messages about it http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89272&start=0
Or any other solutions that will keep him on his toes?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Emma's OK with it, I say give Out Of Africa a good workout! Laughing

I wonder how he'll cope as all his bank accounts get shut down?

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dropped her a message with some info, she'll be back to me as soons as, she is always very fast Smile or is it a he? I start doubting everything here Very Happy I'll send my email off to [email protected] and we just sit back and watch him running in circles. Then we shut down every other solution he offers, but only after a few of us have had the same bank info so he never can tell who did it Very Happy

edit:, done email to alan, waiting till I hear from Emma with the other one

If some one hears about the closed account, please drop a note, I'll wash his ears Twisted Evil

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is going great Laughing

1- no was not my idea to use a password with him and Ole Gummy forget things all the time Twisted Evil

2- The bank account could very well belong to a victim so to have it shut down is the best thing to do.

3 I just received a mail from the ''bank''
Quote:
Subject: RELEASE &DELIVERY OF CONSIGNMENT REF # XX2390/BTI WME

From Michael Harrison

Director Delivery Operations

Bankers Trust International

London

1 Appold Street,

Broadgate, London EC2A 2HE

TEL: +44-2070602040

FAX: +44-8709136509

Email; XX2390/BTI WME

Having received and certified your application for release anddelivery of consignment Ref No. ;XX2390/BTIWME

Please find below Cost details for Delivery.

Storage [Demurrage];- 44.5Euros Per day.

Date of Deposit; - 11th April 2006

Date of Release; - 18th Oct 2006.

Total No of Days;- 189 DAYS

Total Cost of Storage for189 Days; = 44.5 X 189 =8410.

Euro [Eight Thousand Four Hundred and Ten Euro.

2-INSURANCE;- 2500 Euros[Two Thousand ,five hundred Euro]

3 LOGISTICES/DELIVERY -1000 [One thousand Euros]

GRAND TOAL, 12,910.5 Euro.[Twelve Thousand NineHundred and ten Euros.

NOTE that this Cost Applies to Delivery to Europe, America ONLY .

Payment should be made to our Licensed Customs Agents [ORIZABAHOLDINGS LTD]

Below is the receiving account coordinates

ZURICH

SWIFT CODE; BLICCHGGZUR

ACCOUNT NUMBER; -2060884

You are to forward Evidence of payment to enable us commence delivery.

Please Specify if you want delivery made to anyspecified location in USA .

Note you will need your Identification [International passport] to takedelivery from our delivery designates.

Thanks for your Patronage.

Michael Harrison.

Director Delivery Operation.

BTI

Gonna mail Alan about this one too. Twisted Evil and I think it's time for Granny to offer him a Gum job Twisted Evil

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like this bank is about dead. Once someone gets a confirmation, we should all try to transfer our money in there to see how well our buddy Steve dances. I'm doing something very similar on another bait, it's pretty interesting to see the reaction - "hey, the authorities in hong kong tell me there is no such bank at that address! what's going on??"

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

guess we're gonna have to rely on Uncle Scrooge for mony transfer and on Emma for moving our box'o mony Twisted Evil

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@centaure and all the others with the same letter and account, please forward them to Alan's email (given above) so he looses his account.

Heard from Emma, but no real answer yet, mailed her again.

New accounts might popup, please report them to Alan too and drop it here, we might shut him down for ever Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't received a letter from or in reference to any bank. He's still trying to get a good id from me. He didn't like the text file saved as a jpg. I googled "driver's license" and was able to find a very distorted and small pic of a DL. I just sent him that. I assume I'll get the letter from the bank next?

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a bit behind you guys on this one. Still quarrelling with him over my ID (or lack thereof). But I did manage to get the bogus family picture.

We'll want to keep him busy as long as possible. One idea to do that without tipping our hands as baiters would be for some to complain that the fees are just too high. Someone can suggest the max they're willing to pay is, say, 5000 euros. Another can try to get him to forget about the insurance. That'll keep things rolling and the lad busy for a while longer.

Just my two cents....

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of Africa Express board of directors has an important schooling meeting and writes:
Quote:
I will be away from early Saturday, 21 until late Sunday, 29 so I won't be able to do anything between those dates.

So we're on our own to find a suitable solution,

About passports, I complained that my new passport was coated with a plastic layer that reflected the light a bit, planning on sending him a little bit modified picture. He understands the problems I have. First a photo copy then a scan and then by fax, that leaves barely the name readable Wink
I�ll post picture here when done. Of course I write COPY all over it, we don�t want identity theft now do we Very Happy
Edit Image removed for security reasons Bill2
Let me know what you think?

Last edited by bill2 on Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
meyer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fake bank website http://www.btionlineplc.com/ is dead now. I am interested in how he will explain that! Laughing

"I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IO MA NOT A CRIMINAL AND WONT ACCEPT TO BE TREARTED AS ONE SINCE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE." " Mrs. Kokou Williams.

"Thanks but no thanks as your days are numbered." Paul George

Fake banks killed: 334
hipposeat419
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cannot believe that bugger stole the whole password modality and used it on someone else.

He is taking his sweet time with me. He hasn't even asked for a dime. You all must be working him to death!

Good job on the bank stuff!

I wonder why I didn't start this hobby sooner!

Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bill2

Next time wear gloves. I can see your fingerprints Laughing

Now He gonna have to explain to Ole Gummy why she as to pay for storage starting 11 th april 2006 when she got contacted a few days ago Twisted Evil
She'll also need some explaination on what are ''zeuros'' and why mexican curency his been use in Africa
(She doesn't go out much doesn't she?)

</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
For Mr. Sosbee
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic