SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian Oil Worker...Mark Adams..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
UKGirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello! How are you?
I recently have been contacted from a website by a great looking blond US guy living in London with his 11yo son.. since his wife got killed in a car crash 2 years ago..
He claims to be working in Lagos as a self-employed petroleum engineer - on a contract that will make him 3.5 MILLION Dollars..
He was talking about moving in with me within 5 mins.. and asking if I owned my own home..
He is texting me.. and was online exactly 2 hours last night...
the amount of time hired on the net cafe pc??
Help.. I may be barking up the wrong tree.. but I saw an article about a similar guy in similar circumstances.. who then asked the girl to send him money for a friend who's wife is in hospital with cancer..

How should I play this>
I have given him NO indication that I am suspicious...
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not want to give you too much advice, I will leave that to the more experienced members on here but if he has any personal information on you which I take it he has if he is texting you DO NOT try anything and DO NOT let him know you know his game, just drop all contact with him. Nobody genuine would be asking to move in with you so soon. These lads try and sweep you off your feet ASAP so they can manipulate you and play on your emotions to get you to part with your cash. They will try anything.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That's exactly the advice I'd give. I will add for you to take some time reading through the stickies here, bait safe and welcome to Eater.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has texted me 5 times today.. wants me to be on Yahoo Messenger at 11pm tonight.. reckons he'll be back in London this Thursday.. he in no way had an American accent on the phone.. strange cos he didn't sound African either.. maybe German or Dutch.. weird.. I questioned him that he didn't sound like he was from Brooklyn as he claimed.. he said he has moved around a lot!
I asked him where in London he lived.. and after 5 minutes he replied.. **** Street, London SE2 6SL.. nobody would give their full postal code if asked that question.. they'd just say.. *** Street, SE2..
He reckons he has taken his 'son' out for the day today.. says his maid in London doesn't work fulltime and so he has had to take his son with him to Lagos for 2 weeks.. and that he stays in the hotel room whilst Daddy is at work.. and knows the receptionists who are there to help him...
He also had no idea where his nearest tube station was.. he said he doesn't go outside.. and has no idea of where anything is in his locality in London...
ALL highly suspish...
Actually.. I was rather enjoying trying to catch him out!!

Trouble is.. if it really is the gorgeous blond guy in the pics.. and he is making 3.5mill profit from this job... then I could be blowing my chances if I accuse him of being a Nigerian conman... lol
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and he is making 3.5mill profit from this job

Yes...all foreigners working on oil projects in foreign lands make $3.5 million profit for their work.
Simply ask him to get on a web cam with you.
I'm betting his $3.5 million to my $1 that he'll make all kinds of excuses as to why he can't show his face to you during a chat.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I questioned him that he didn't sound like he was from Brooklyn as he claimed.. he said he has moved around a lot!

You have to love the crazy logic lads show Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UKGirl wrote:
Actually.. I was rather enjoying trying to catch him out!!

Trouble is.. if it really is the gorgeous blond guy in the pics.. and he is making 3.5mill profit from this job... then I could be blowing my chances if I accuse him of being a Nigerian conman... lol

Yes it is fun trying to catch them out but only if you are doing it safely. If you have given this guy and personal info DO NOT try and agitate him. Drop all contact.
UKGirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He only has my Yahoo email address and my mobile number..
He gave me a 'UK mobile number' that starts with 0703... and a foreign lady answers.. I don't think any of our mobiles start with 0703..
Awww,, I fell asleep by 10 last night.. and he'd sent me 4 texts asking me to go online..
I will just tell him that I have met somebody else..
Damn.. if this is the fella really in the pics then I am waving byebye to a gorgeous man lol
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not really the "fella" in the pic's. Wave bye bye, and good riddance! Wink

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
UKGirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

damn... why do they use SUCH good looking guys in their pics... this one was REALLY horny... how can I find out who he is...lol
Dicko
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They've probably pinched one of my pictures to use. There's heaps of them around the net from when I was full time modeling. Embarassed

Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To echo the others I strongly urge you to completely drop this Lad and forget everything you felt and thought..Your suspicions are confirmed and trying to pull one over on him will only lead to problems..Like him getting one of his mates to pay you a visit someday..

So please dump him like a psycho ex and post his addy and we'll get you all the proof you need.. Wink

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UKGirl wrote:
He only has my Yahoo email address and my mobile number.

Have you sent him mails back with your Yahoo address? If so he has your IP address which will reveal your locality. Has he ever phoned you and got your voicemail that has your name in the message or have you given him your real name in a phone or Email/instant messenger service conversation? Does your real name get sent along with your Email address when you send an Email from your Yahoo Email? If so he has your name and locality.

Last edited by 4X1X9 on Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just drop him, get married and leave him there.
THEN get a safe account a Skype phone or Stan phone and bait him with a new character and string him along as long as you like. Hey, he�s got a nice picture Very Happy Why not have some cheap entertainment. Stay away from ICQ MSN and all direct conversations online, so you don't have to leave your safe account. You know nothing about computers so installing any of that stuff isn't going to happen, you get your sleep and he gets his exercise trying to find more pictures of the same model he is using, finding pictures of his son, his mother, his work anything, just keep him occupied while you inherit a nice sum from your dear old aunty, he'll love you for it Twisted Evil
Just remember, you're flirting with a nice picture, not the 48 year old fat black guy that's running the show at the other end.
Have fun, bait safe

P.S. If your looking for guys, we might have a few on this forum Very Happy Twisted and warped, but basicly nice guys with a very strange hobby. No not me, I'm twice your age at least and married.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
damn... why do they use SUCH good looking guys in their pics... this one was REALLY horny... how can I find out who he is...lol
Why not find an attractive man where you live, and date him?
Why do the female love scammers use beautiful pictures of women for bait for rich men? Harmones pay the bills!
Actually, it's my avatar, the scammers stole it. I clean up pretty good, huh? (It's a stolen picture they use! It is not real!! Please understand! Park the harmones!)

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UKGirl wrote:

UKGirl wrote:
Damn.. if this is the fella really in the pics then I am waving byebye to a gorgeous man lol

UKGirl wrote:

Seems to me that you have answered ALL of your own questions here.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic