SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

nOOb wants to get some revenge!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Danny! I hope you find yourself at home here.

Also, would like to echo what Spot said...if you plan on being here for awhile, change your screenname to something that cannot be googled Wink

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
CaptainBasura
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wink

...so now i was like looking for who to say the true before i can step into any fucking relationship. Shocked Francisca Jennifer Badou
YOU ARE A FOOL AND MUST BE A FOOL FOREVER. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING $350. Paker Lee.
...after all there is nothing I will gain in this that more than the insult i recieved from you. Mark Youmans
What are you doing? You make made me look stupid at Western Union Office here, why? poor old George

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to get a golden glow]</a>
spot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ BINGO !!

James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok will get that done, how do u recognize me anyway?
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ because we know how to use Google (671 hits in 0.6 seconds) just like the scammers do. Take care.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any ideas? I was thinking along the lines of not offensive but maybe a bit 'loud'. Is twat too bad?
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually looking around you people dont seem that fussy. Just hit the back button and was greated with '' Fanny Plunge'' so maybe the rules aren't so strict?
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Danny please read your pm. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"What ya talkin' boud Willis?", Laughing

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, i've got this bloke talking again. He thinks im a lass tho Sad
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
That's always fun, lots of opportunity for misunderstandings and slaps there. Many of us have both male and female characters Wink

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

which bloke is talking back? A new pet or the one that scammed you? If it's the latter, let him talk. Don't answer. Even if he thinks you had a sex change, he still has your personal details. Don't think you will enjoy late night phone calls, or worse. If it's a new one and you're baiting safely (hushmail, fastmail, gmail), congrats and give him hell!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a complete novice
And unfortunatley its my ex's hotmail account
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Okay, I'm not the smartest of the lot here. Let's see if I get it right:

1. you have a new scammer on the hook.
2. you are baiting from your ex-girlfriend's hotmail account.

1. congrats.
2. big no-no. Get another mail addy, if you would like a gmail invite, PM me and I will send you one.

Or I did not understand what you were saying, that's another possibility Laughing

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Pantsface
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
seems like our new friend Danny doesnt take our advice seriously.

"As an idiot who have not see money?Stupify away from me ungodly person." - Nugo

"I dream how we will sit at you at home I will
sit on your knees, you will iron my face, my legs." - Marina

pony Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Dan is saying he is back in touch with the geezer who scammed him, only he is chatting via his ex's email account, can't chat with him on phone due to not having a high pitched vocie Laughing?

Dan, you have PM.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The guy had started talking to my mate, who was just watching him to come back on etc. When he did come online the only other account i had was hotmail.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But using your ex girlfriend's hotmail account is not a good idea. It's basically involving third parties, and no matter how bad the relationship was you can't send her details to some scammer. If you need a gmail invite, feel free to PM me and I will send you one. Don't bait a scammer who has your personal details - he might make the connection. Maybe you can hand him over to a more experienced member, post him in the surplus section with a link to this thread. And hotmail will not hide your IP, so it is not considered safe.

If you would like to bait, set up a safe addy, read the forum, read all those darn stickies. Then, pick the pet of your choice from the surplus section.

James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok i have a google mail account already but cant invite myself.
Still gotta Change me username.
James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
I think Dan is saying he is back in touch with the geezer who scammed him, only he is chatting via his ex's email account, can't chat with him on phone due to not having a high pitched vocie Laughing?

Dan, you have PM.

PM'ED back at you!
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

go to hushmail, set up an addy (you don't need to give them any of your real information), go back to gmail, send an invite to your brand new hushmail addy, back to hushmail, accept the invite and set up a new gmail account by giving them complete bogus information.

www.hushmail.com

James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what should my gmail be? I was thinkin of calling myself JC in memory of the bastard who scammed me ! but others will do
spot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@perse

Dan is not a baiter ...(yet).... he is a victim

...and the scammer is still in touch with him in almost real time

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Whatever you like. Normal names are better for straight baits.

James_Taylor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok set up and email. So do i spread the email around the net now? I REALLY need a mentor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic