SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Lad's 3rd Safari Begins

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have at him SP. Keyser Soze is still working on him as well. This guy�s life is about to suck even more.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers JoJo, I don't want to get any of his alleged computer school students involved in the couriers, as they may well be innocents, but I might just offer Kenny a job as area manager, he can recruit people, and when it goes tits up, everyone will be pissed at him Laughing

Mainly, I want Kenny to act as a central clearing house for all goods shipped to Nigeria using his address, every shipment will have his address on it, we will then need to bait dozens of lads in Nigeria and have loads of stuff worth big $$$ shipped to them, only problem is, Kenny will be responsible when all the lads are informed that he has stolen their goods, that should get some people knocking on his door huh Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This courier business has quickly taken a turn for the worse! BWAHAHAAHAHA!

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That lying son of a bitch never mentioned anything to me about being a teacher in a computer school. Give him hell SP, just be careful because he may be trying to scam you Very Happy

Boy it sure is amazing how bad we can fuck somebodies life up just by writing some emails. This guy has gone through complete hell ever since he met us back in May. Wow, in 4 days I will hit the 6 month mark on Kenny.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad translation:
computer school = cafe
students = other lads

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow- 6 months. Maybe we should have him throw us an anniversary party! This guy has been through a lot. This is surely one of my longer baits� he has given us all many laughs.

Ugumaru- I love your breakdown of his business� very intuitive.

Goat

KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kenny much be losing faith in everybody. He is now trying to flip-flop the artwork deal that he has with my licence character. Just wait untill he finds out that raymond isn't going to send him any laptops untill he wraps up that other deal.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another email from Kenny:

Quote:
i got your message but i cannot send those pictures now. am stil very busy. i have some laptops sent to me from united kingdom and am helping the sender to sell them here in nigeria so its taing some of my time here and i need to do it in a way that he (the sender) will be very much impressed so that he will be happy to go into the business.
thats what make me busy here.

i have told the sender of the package you said you sent to togo to contact you and resend it by himself to nigeria ina way that i will not need to be bodering myself travelling here and there.

@ JoJo, looks like he doesn't want to travel any more, we probably could force him to if you told him the package cannot be moved by mine or any other couriers once it has been offloaded, but would it be better to try and get other lads to give him a good kicking for stealing their shipments if he is my agent?

If so, and if it's ok with you, maybe you can just tell him you have recalled the shipment from Togo and you are sending it to him by a different courier, then I can continue with trying to get him to work for my couriers, and hopefully set him up for beatings Twisted Evil

@ Keyser, is that you he is talking about, when he says about someone sending laptops from the UK?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I didn't say I was sending him laptops. He is probably just bullshitting.

pony pony Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic