SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can any one read this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

honest_lolo024: Toi nghi den nhung nguoi ban nhung nguoi cua ngay xua, nhugn nguoi nghiem khac, nhung nguoi diu hien, nhung nguoi toi thoang duoc gap va ca nhung nguoi toi chua mot lan chot nho trong cuoc song lo toan cua minh http://quatangtraitim.us.tf honest_lolo024: Tinh co toi duoc nghe mot bai hat, bai hat do voi gai dieu va ca tu tha thiet chan tinh giau hinh anhnhu mot cau chuyen ke cac ban hay thu lang nghe nhe... http://quatangtraitim.us.tf

Looks like its a ghana site..
This one quit chatting cause i would not send her money.
But the fool only chat for two days feel in love and sent me real flowers through Fedx.... what a membrain
Xenon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and sent me real flowers through Fedx

I hope it was safe address or PO box.

Never give your real details to a Lad.

BTW welcome to the Eater Razz

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wait...sorry to hijack a thread but I have never seen that avatar before....Xenon, is that a real photo or is it chopped?

"BUT WE ARE GOING TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF ALL" The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE

"Mr. Man, if you want us to work like a Guy men, let us does that immediately and stops sloughing."The Esteemed Barr. KEN EZE
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's some sort of se asian virus that is on yim now.

You'll get some text and usually an asian link from somebody on your buddylist almost everyday. That looks like what it is.
Check your spyware and antivirus stuff.
Xenon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Pitty Its a photochoped pic:P

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
Pitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That makes me sad Sad

Please right the wrong you have done to me by getting similar photo done for real.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well anyone up for fun on this romance scammer she now has two usernames: comebacktome024 and honest_lolo024
my first email on the second of chat

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from ibm32aec.bellsouth.net ([68.142.236.191])
by imf02aec.mail.bellsouth.net with ESMTP
id <20060929035325.CAHN11089.imf02aec.mail.bellsouth.net@ibm32aec.bellsouth.net>
for xxxxxx>; Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:53:25 -0400
Received: from web58508.mail.re3.yahoo.com ([68.142.236.191])
by ibm32aec.bellsouth.net with SMTP
id <20060929035325.VMCW791.ibm32aec.bellsouth.net@web58508.mail.re3.yahoo.com>
for <xxxx>; Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:53:25 -0400
Received: (qmail 51696 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Sep 2006 03:53:25 -0000

Mod Edit: Domain Key - Signature deleted to prevent page blowout [BB]

Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [41.204.47.228] by web58508.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:53:25 PDT
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:53:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Sweet Dreams
To: xxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1882943651-1159502005=:46296"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I love you for all eternity. Again, thank you, Baby.. Byee am going to bed now ...

Address: 111 Road
00233 Accra, New Town, Ghana
Nigeria

I also have pix plus naked pix

Just found found out another username: [email protected]
Oh and u would not believe this, This was my first romance scammer she took me for 3000.00 plus my laptop, Yes i fell into this scam before I new what was going on, I had already PM wayne earler this week.

I will post more info on honest_lolo24, she been trying to scam me again but I did not fall for it this time.

Everyone has permission to do what ever you.
Alman2102
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~crossfire43,

YM virus - Vietnamese language.
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

crossfire43 wrote:
This was my first romance scammer she took me for 3000.00 plus my laptop,

Hate to add insult to injury, but probably wasn't a she....

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

crossfire43 wrote:
I had already PM wayne earler this week.

The "thank you" you sent me was really appreciated, but all I am is a small cog in a big machine here. And yes, I'm afraid the "insult to injury" is that you were more than likely talking to a male all that time.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I know now that it is a virus, name of virus is "PSyme Trogen" but seems no harm, McAfee picked it up and deleted it. But anyway [email protected] does not work any more, now their using [email protected] and possibley a new one.

But anyway I now their the who scammed me to start with, their stupid and sent me an image of a heart and it was the same heart my scammer sent me, same pix and the same name, Plus she offered to help me get money back and laptop which I did not believe..., I will post them...
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received: from [41.204.45.221] by web58507.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:15:15 PDT
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY NAKED PIC FOR xxxx
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-776689878-1159575315=:12606"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY I NEED YOU TO HELP ME WITH SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY TO USE IT TO PAY MY BILL'S PLZ I KNOW U HAVE BEEN HURT BEFOR BUT TRY FOR ME PLZ I WILL ALSO MAKE YOU HAPPY, AND SOON U WILL GET ALL YOUR MONEY BACK,

Chatting with me
honest_lolo024 (9/28/2006 8:11:43 PM): Ok.. dont worry Okay,, do u need me to help you to get her Arrested by the police?

honest_lolo024 (9/28/2006 8:17:36 PM): I am talking to an uncle of mine who works at the Criminal Investigation Department(CID) Officer,And he is telling me that he knows a name call Cherry Cole on the Fraud/Scam Lists here in Ghana,I was very confused and he said the person is now in Ghana here..

honest_lolo024 (9/28/2006 8:20:40 PM): this is my uncle's email [email protected]

honest_lolo024 (9/28/2006 8:24:20 PM): dont worry i am talking to my uncle about everything and he said he can be happy to arrest him for you

Here 1st emai got from uncle

Received: from [201.28.106.130] by web58403.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:42:37 PDT
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:42:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Urgently

Hello Sir,This is Officer Umar Ahmed From the Ghana Police Department here in Accra Ghana,And A Couzin i Had Wrote to me Today Saying that She is having a Friend who Live in The United States Of America And that he has been Scammed An Amount of Money...And It Goes by the Name of "Cherry Cole"...And That Name has Been on The Fraudsters and Scammers list Here in Ghana and its the Popular name in The Local police Stations And we Have been Having Reports with the White Men in U.S.A saying that the name Cherry Cole had scammed him out about $10,000.00US Dollars Like the white man's name is Emerson proctor Who Lives in Georgia..We tried to Trace the name at any Western Union branche and We got that he was a Man With a woman..We had suspects at First but we lose in the suspects because some of my men collected bribes from Him so They left him,They are Punished and Expelled..But as you are also saying about the Same person,I think it Might be very Hard to Catch them but I will try to Do what I can To get Them for you..But I will like to hear from You and tell me What we Would do When We Arrest them And all That.Thank you

My Regards
Mr.Umar
The IP shows it came from Braizl,
Quote:
But who did send it?

2nd Email
Received: from [41.204.44.55] by web58404.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:53:00 PDT
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:53:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: "umar ahmed" <[email protected]> View Contact Subject: Re: Urgently

Thank you for ur Reply Sir,She is a liar and She is not a model,That are all the same Stories they use to Scam the Whites..the Name ADEBAYO BABALOLA is already Here in the List of the Scammers in Ghana and its Very Wanted...Dont Worry we can get them Arrested..They are Here in Ghana Now and Enjoying not Knowing They Are going to be Trace by the Police..I want You to Do Something for me that I can Get them Arrested Easily..I want you to Send an Amount of money In the name of "UMAR AHMED" and this is the address i want you to Use,

20 Odoitso Street
Accra New town
Ghana 00233....
And i want you to Email me with the Informations When you Send it and also Write to them and give them the Same Informations...The Address i just gave you is A police Station Near Western Union here in Ghana,So If you try and Send an amount of money,I want you to Give me The Informations First So i can Let my Men go and Trace them,When they Are about to Pick up the Money then we can get them Arrested I Think Thats the Easiest way for Us to Get a Hold of them,And I want you to Give me your Phone Number too After We get them Arrested them We Can call you and let you know..I am waiting for a Reply Please Tell me If thats okay with you or Not..Thank you

my Regards
This IP came out of Ghana,
Quote:
I believe she is writing the emails

3rd Email
Received: from [41.204.38.252] by web58404.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 05 Oct 2006 14:04:37 PDT
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 14:04:37 -0700 (PDT)

oh Okay Sir,I have Sent my Men out to go and Search For them So I will Let you know when everything is in Order..thank you
My regards
This IP came from Ghana

So honest_lolo I dont think is to honset, She wants me to buy her a scanner for more pix to send to me plus a digital camera, then wanted more money to pay her rent lady, and internet bill.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic