SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Crusade to a fetish village (Dec 13th trying 4 my safari)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^, I could do, but this lad is really running short on money now, he has paid out a lot so far, so I just want to try and get some more photos which are cheaper for him to do, and he will hopefully have enough left to pay for his safari when I pay him:

Quote:
Dear Brother Donald Pxxxx,

Thank you for your email, I am not sure the photos are good enough to give to the author, the colours are not very bright on the printed book covers, and you cannot read all of the smaller text clearly, that is probably due to the photocopies only being A3 and A4 size, that is why I wanted them printing as large as possible in the first place, also, I asked you to make sure that the people looked menacing in the photos, those people holding the book covers look very meek and a bit scared, that's not what anyone would expect a scammer to look like!

All I can suggest is this, take all the copies of book covers, stick them all together in rows to make one large image, and have photos taken in various locations where you live in Nigeria, for example, as you probably know, it is common knowledge that scammers use places like Western Union when they are scamming people overseas, and have payments sent there for them to collect, so having photos taken outsite a Western Union office in Nigeria with the book covers would be most excellent as it would add authenticity to the photos, and that would almost certainly be good enough for the author along with the sub standard images from the internet cafe, which he can have the printers merge the images together to make a nice book cover.

Brother Donald, I asked a very personal favour of you in my previous email, concerning a very dear friend of mine who has made his 9000th posting to different missions around the world, he misses Africa a lot, and I wanted you to take just one photo holding a sign with these words written on it:

I was sad to see that you had not sent me that photo sign for him, especially as you were in a position to take the photo when you were in the internet cafe, please do that photo for me as soon as possible

Blessings,

Father O'H

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No maga bell? Crying or Very sad

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
MuguBasher
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love watching this bait evolve, can't wait till he finds out.

You are just an idiot. Who cares about the money? Of course there will be added charges. You can go fuck your mother for all I care. We will hand your shipment over to the police if you do not make payments in a the next seven days. Liar!
"so hope you will be ready with the advanced payment , before i send the rest."

And how dare you fool your self and think you are fooling the diplomatic service???
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP Yes, some better pictures would be nice. They don't look too menacing to me, either! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about some pics of them distributing their printed marvell in front of the net caf� Twisted Evil

Evil Evil me......

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has replied to my email asking him to pose outside WU with the images of Shivs book:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

ALL WESTERN UNION OFFICES HERE IN NIGERIA ARE IN BANKS AND THEIR SECURITY PERSONNELS WOULDN'T ALLOW SUCH IN AREAS WHICH WE HAVE TRIED. WE EVEN TRIED MONEYGRAM AND ALL WENT SOUR. I SUGGEST WE FACE THE NEW REQUEST ON .

YOURS BROTHERLY

DONALD

Rolling Eyes

At least he offers to do my photo, I shall think of a reply and mail him back in a few minutes, something needs to be done for the author.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo SP! Very nice work. I like the nice computer desks they have there!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah, nice aren't they, I would love to be huddled over one of those all day, talk about back ache Laughing

I will see if I can get him to paint Shivs cover, one can only ask huh Very Happy:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, it goes without saying, that it is of the utmost importance that something is done for the author of the book so that we get this urgently needed �250,000 donation from him.

I am very surprised to hear you say that security personel will not allow you to take a photo outside Western Union or MoneyGram, but I can think of a very cheap and viable alternative that I know will be a lot cheaper than actually printing the book covers as you did before.

I have been thinking, and this is my conclusion, as the bright colours are lost when printing the book covers and the text is to small to read properly, it would be far easier to have an artist copy and paint the book cover on a very large canvas, that way, all of the colours will be bright and the text will be clearly readable.

I know African artists are very cheap to hire, because I have seen their paintings for sale on many markets in Nigeria, I have bought several paintings from Nigeria myself, the most expensive of which only cost me the equivalent of �25, one of the other fathers in my church visited Nigeria a couple of months ago and brought me back a huge painting, it measures 4 feet wide by 6 feet high, that only cost him �35 to have it custom made for me, so I know they are extremely cheap to buy in Nigeria, please take the the book cover image I sent to you and visit a local artist and have him paint it at least 4 feet wide by 6 feet high.

As for the photo, that is a seperate issue and is merely a personal favour for me, it is nothing to do with the author of the book, thank you for offering to do that for my dear friend!

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my lad is just about fed up and skint now Laughing:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

WHAT YOU CALL CHEAP IS 25 POUNDS,HERE IT IS 6,000 NAIRA. I HAVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON THIS GRANT ISSUE AND GOD ALMIGHTY KNOWS THAT I HAVE SHOWN ENOUGH COMMITTMENTS AS WE AGREED.

PLEASE FATHER,I HAVE REACHED MY LIMIT AND CANNOT GO FURTHER.NO BODY THAT WILL SEE HOW FAR WE HAVE GONE THAT WILL DESPISE ME. STARTING FROM THE CLEANSING EXCERSICE WHICH I DID TWICE UP TO THE BOOK COVER. IF THIS IS A WAY TO SUFFER ME,THEN IT IS LEFT FOR GOD TO JUDGE. I AM JUST A BROTHER IN A CHURCH WHICH IS STRIVING TO GROW AND ALL THESE I DID FROM A VERY MEAGRE ALLOWANCE.

PLEASE FATHER,I CANNOT GO FURTHER.

ALL MY CHRISTIAN LOVE

BROTHER DONALD Pxxxx

It might be time for a mystery benefactor to come along and give us the money we need for the church fund, then I can get my ass over to Chad and hopefully he can come collect his grant from me.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have replied to my lad, giving him hope of light at the end of the tunnel, I didn't ask him to do any more tasks, I just want him to feel his grant is now getting close, and dropped some cryptic safari hints Very Happy:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, I am very sorry you feel the way you do, I really appreciate all the work you have done to help my church since the fire struck. I am sorry you feel you are suffering at this time, but there is light at the end of the tunnel, you may remember when I told you we had two people who wanted to make donations of �250,000 each, one was the author of the book and you took that task, well the other donator has given us �250,000 today after one of our grantees in Kenya succeeded in finishing the task for him, we have also had some other donations and we are now rapidly approaching our �1.5 million pound target.

We just need another �34,000 to reach our target, then again, we can start making grant payments to grantees such as yourself, I know the road has been a long one, Brother Donald, but there are many long roads to travel in life, and I am sure you will have many more roads to travel through the rest of your life, consider this a crossroads in your life, will you choose the right road on your journey.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WHAT YOU CALL CHEAP IS 25 POUNDS,HERE IT IS 6,000 NAIRA. I HAVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON THIS GRANT ISSUE AND GOD ALMIGHTY KNOWS THAT I HAVE SHOWN ENOUGH COMMITTMENTS AS WE AGREED.

Just when you think there is light at the end of the tunnel, you realise it is some bastard with a torch. Laughing

Congrats @SP. Thumbs up

Banks & other faker sites
3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah, a torch with dodgy batteries that keeps making the light go out Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP I just love this line:
Quote:
PLEASE FATHER,I CANNOT GO FURTHER.

You wore his ass out! He's pooped! hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a reply from my lad, despite me not asking him to do anything regarding finishing the task, he is trying to borrow money from a friend to complete it, presumably to have the painting done. He is probably just saying that because he knows we have nearly hit our target for rebuilding the church, and is just holding out until we get the last 30,000 or so quid:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

I WILL CHOOSE THE RIGHT ROAD IN MY LIFE NOT THE WRONG ONE.

I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO,BUT I NEED TO LEND SOME MONEY FROM SOME ONE TO ENABLE ME COMPLETE THE TASK.

ALL MY CHRISTIAN LOVE

BROTHER DONALD

Or maybe he is really spurred on by the though of the other �250,000 donation, and wants to complete the task of doing Shiv's cover as a painting, I can only hope Very Happy

[edit]

I have sent a short reply praising him and making him feel good Wink:

Quote:

Thank you for your email, I must say I am heartened and highly impressed by your very positive attitude to completing the task, I know how hard things must be for you, and if you can borrow money from your friends to complete the painting, I will look very favourably on you when the time comes to receive your grant and compensation payments, what I mean by that is, like you, we have many hundreds of people waiting for their grants, and those who have helped with our fire disaster appeal, will be at the top of my list to receive their payments first!

May God lead you on the road to success in your task.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard from the lad since October 11th Crying or Very sad, I do miss him Twisted Evil, probably to fed up with me to reply, so I just sent him an email to see if he's still alive and letting him know his grant will be payable soon:

Quote:

I have not heard from you since October 11th, are you ok brother?

We are now very close to reaching our fire disaster target, we only need another �3,214 and we will be at our �1.5 million target, I can then commence payments to people who applied for grants, along with the compensation payments you were promised for the deceased woman, it should only take a few days to get the remaining donations.

Please get in touch with me and let me know how you are.

Blessings,

Father O'H

ScamFree
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi SP

Have spent all morning reading this thread and have been wetting myself with laughter. Laughing

Some people will do almost anything for the prospect of getting loads of money as you have all proved with your Trophy Pics Laughing

Keep up the good work.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello mate, welcome to the eater, there are thousands of other baits like this and many even better on the forum, especially safari's, type safari in to the forum search and you will see some crackers where lads have been sent thousands of miles for nothing Twisted Evil

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has replied, looks like he is a bit scared of displeasing me with the photos Laughing, there was supposed to be a painting of the book cover, but he couldn't get anyone to do it or something, so he made a photo of the book cover with some WU and MG stuff under it Rolling Eyes:

Quote:
DEAR FATHER,

HOW ARE YOU DOING? I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY.

PLEASE FATHER,I HAVE TO TELL YOU THE TRUST,ONLY TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. EVEN IF MY TELLING THE TRUTH WILL MAKE ME TO LOSE THE GRANT,IT IS BETTER I TELL YOU THE TRUTH.

AS YOU CAN SEE IN THIS PICTURE,I TRIED TO GET AN ARTIST TO MAKE A LARGE PRINT OF THE WESTERN UNION BUT THEY ALL WERE AFRAID OF BEING ARRESTED BY ANY AUTHORITY. THEY REQUESTED AN OPERATIONAL PERMIT FROM ME OR ANY ORDER FROM ANY BANK TO MAKE SUCH.

HERE IN MY COUNTRY,THERELOTS OF 419 GOING ON BOTH INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY AND THE SECURITY OPERATIVES WOULD QUESTION ANY INDIVIDUAL CARRYING SUCH THING WITHOUT A PERMIT.

ALL I DID WAS TO TAKE PICTURES OF THEIR SIGN POST [WESTERN UNION AND MONEYGRAM] I THEN COMBINED THEM WITH OTHER POSTERS AS WELL AS A CROSS SECTION OF SOME OF OUR MEMBERS IN A FORMER CRUSADE. THIS PICTURE IS DOCTORED BUT I FEEL IT SHOULD BE OKAY SINCE IT IS FOR A BOOK COVER.

AS REGARDS YOUR PERSONAL REQUEST,I DID THAT WITHOUT HASSLES BUT WHY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN YOU ALL THIS WHILE IS BECAUSE,I NEVER WANTED TO REPORT FAILURE AND HENCE THE DELAY.PLEASE PLEAD MY CAUSE. BELOW IS THE ATTACHED PICS

REMAIN BLESSED FATHER

YOUR BROTHER IN CHRIST

DONALD

Anh here are the photos, my 9000th post photos are ok Laughing

But what the hell is this supposed to be Shocked Confused Rolling Eyes, I would never have guessed it was doctored if he hadn't told me Laughing

Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ahhhh.... Excellent... but you're getting close to 10,000.

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
Inspector
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
........AS WELL AS A CROSS SECTION OF SOME OF OUR MEMBERS IN A FORMER CRUSADE....
:Ladspeak for other scammers?

Excellent - The tone of the emails suggests it will be a weary journey to Chad if you can pull it off. Laughing

Banks & other faker sites
3x Nigeria China 14x United Kingdom 2x Benin Ghana United Nations Austria 2x Ghana 6x Malaysia South Africa

Click here to support 419Eater.com
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought for sure he had twigged on you.
You really got this lad hooked.
He sounds like he is at the end of his rope.
How on earth will you get this guy to go on safari now though? I think you broke his spirit.
I don't think he's much good for more than about half a safari.

Orinoco!
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll have to for the memory of the poor woman that died during the ritual. Prehaps it could be a pilgramage in her memory.

More great pics, nice work.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP Nice photos of the lads! I see three of them were so impressed by your 9000 posts, that they wore ties for the occasion. That's very respectful of them. Smile That poster is a real mess! Yikes, it hurts my eyes just glacing at it sideways. But, given the IQ of Brother Donald, and his present depressed and exhausted condition, it's still a nice trophy. I guess it really shows what months of mental beatings can do to a lad. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent him a reply, I am being cheeky and asking for a new banner to make up for the lousy book cover photo he sent yesterday:
Quote:

Dear Brother Donald P,

Thank you for your email, it is very good to hear from you again, please do not be worried about emailing me if you have not done something correctly, it only serves to cause me more annoyance when I do not hear from you at all for long periods of time, so please keep contstant contact with me.

I am not sure what you mean by this in your email:

"I TRIED TO GET AN ARTIST TO MAKE A LARGE PRINT OF THE WESTERN UNION BUT THEY ALL WERE AFRAID OF BEING ARRESTED BY ANY AUTHORITY"

Brother Donald, I never asked you to get an artist to paint Western Union, the artist was supposed to look at the book cover image I sent to you and then paint the book cover on canvas, that's what artists do, they paint, this has nothing to do with Western Union whatsoever, so I have no idea why you did that doctored image.

The only other thing I asked you to do before, was to take the printed book covers and have your photo taken outside Western Union whilst holding them, but that was some time ago and you said they would not allow it, that is why I asked you to get an artist to paint the book cover instead, so that it would be large, this was obviously to difficult for you to understand despite it being a very easy thing to do, you must have got confused somewhere along the line.

The personal 9000th post photos were ok, I have sent them to my dear friend and he is delighted with them, he as them on his desk, it brings back many happy memories of his time in Africa, thank you for doing those for me.

Never mind, your grant and compensation payments are not in danger because of your poor work this time, but I obviously cannot give that doctored image to the author, he could have done that himself, on this occasion, it was very poor work on your part!

However, there is a way you can redeem yourself, we have someone in the US who is willing to pay us a $5000 donation to have a banner made for him, the US donator is a big American football fan and he wants a banner to hold at football matches, he supports the "Pittsburgh Steelers" football team.

This is what I would like you to do for him, this is a very simple task, and as soon as this task is completed by you, this $5000 donation will take us past our �1.5 million target and I can then make the payments and compensation to you as soon as possible, I have put you at the top of my list for the first payment due to your work so far!

The US donator wants a banner with these exact words written on it in large letters.

Please take a photo of yourself and your friends holding the banner so that I can show the donator to see what he thinks of it.

I have attached an image of some " to this email for you to see the colours of their football kit, which are black, yellow/gold and white, so please make sure those colours are used for the banner background colour and the letters. I know you are very good at making banners and I have every confidence in you completing this final task, but please DO NOT use thinners in the paint this time, as you will remember, it caused many problems before with the banner for the band.

Blessings,

Father O'H

I don't think he has much money left now, but with his grant and compensation being so close, he might do this one last task, fingers crossed Very Happy

manuelonas
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is the best post I have ever read, I stupid is this guy..... LOL
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic