SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Lad's 3rd Safari Begins

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email 1

Quote:
i felt very bad and insulted when i got to the manager in the bank address you provided. he said he didnt know about ant wstern union transaction you told me about. sal, i felt likr crying that the same problem i was afraid of had finally happened. i wonder where the probplem is now. i lost my phone on the way and there is no how you can contact me on phone now. I WAS IN TH MOKOLA BRANCH OF THE BAN AND I MET THE BANK MANAGER. HE IS BLACK IN COMPLEXION. I TOLD HIM I WAS FROM YOU AND SHOWED HIM WHAT YOU SAID I SHOULS SJHOW HIM BUT HE TOLD ME I SHOULD CONTACT THE PERSON THAT GAVE IT TO ME BACK. RIGHTNOW, AM CONFUSED AND I DONT KNOW WHATTO DO. INTERNET SERVICE IS VERY EXPENSSIVE HERE AND AM ALMOST STRANDED HERE. RIGHTNOW, AM VERY MUCH CONFUSED EVEN MORE THAN THE CONFUSION AND SUFFERING I HAD THE LAST TIME I CAME HERE.SAL, DO I DESERVE ALL THESE PROBLEMS? RIGHTNOW, EVEN IF I WANT TO GO BACK TO NIGERIA NOW, THERE IS NO MONEY ON ME TO GO BACK. WHAT EXACTLYIS HAPPENING NOW? DO YOU HAVE THE MANAGER'S PHONE NUMBER?THIS WILL HAVE BEEN BETTER IF I HAVE IT. I WOULD HAVE CALLED HIM EVEN BEFORE I WENT TO THE BANK. IF YOU COULD REMEMBER IN MY LAST EMAIL, I ASKED YOU TO PROVIDE ME HIS NUMBER. I KNEW ALREADY THAT I WOULD NOT BE PAID THAT MONEY AND THAT WAS WHY I ASKED FOR HIS PHONE NUMBER AND SOME OTHER THINGS THAT I FELT THEY COULD DELAY THE PAYMENT.PLS LET ME KNOW WHERE THE PROBLEM IS. I WAS ALSO AT THE AIRPORT. THE PACKAGE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. I WAS AT THE AIRPORT AT ALL THE CARGO UNITS THERE AND THEY CHECKED EVERYWHERE.I HAVE SPENT SOME MONEY IN DOING THAT FOR ABOUT TWO HOURS NOW.THEY SAID I SHOULD CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY AND ASKED FOR THE AGENTTHAT THEY GAVE THE PACKAGE TO. THERE IS NO MADE UP1 COURIER SERVICE IN THEIR RECORD.THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM HERE AGAIN. CAN YOU CONTACT CONRAD?SAL, AM TOTALLY CONFUSED NOW.
IF YOPU ARE ON THE SYSTEM NOW, JUST REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I CAN ALSO REPLY YOU IMMEDIATELYBECAUSE INTERNET SERVICE IS TOO EXPENSSIVE HERE. AM EXPECTING YOUR MESSAGE NOW.

Email 2

Quote:
sal, am in a very big mess here. i was embarrsed and am suffering right now.i was afraid of this incident that happened just now and that was why i wanted you to send the money to nigeria eventhough if its not up to what you promised. but atleast, i will be able to go back to nigeria without any problem if i do not succeed in piucking the money up.
pls do somethin g to this and let me know what is happening and what nest to do. am almost stranded again. i like you to be sincere with me so that i will not just be wasting my time here and suffering again like the last time.
sal, pls be sincere to me. have i ever offended you and you feel this is a good time to revenge? pls try to be openminded and sincere with me. i have not done you any wrong to deserve this punishment. i am almost crying as am writing you this email now because i dont know anyone again that would help me. the last time i came here i borrowed money to go back and i have notpaid the money till now. rightnow i cannot go back to the person to ask for money again because i didnt pay the one i first borrowed from him.
can you see the problem am facing rightnow? pls sal, if you know this thing will not work out, we can stil be good friends but pls just send me money to go back to nigeria. this suffering is too much here at the second time. pls am begging you in the name of God, send me western union now and let me go back to nigeria if our plan cannot work out againas we planned it.

Email 3

Quote:
why dont you try to give me the manager\s number and let me call him.
you call him first and then give me his number and let me call him to ask him first before going there. rightnow i dont have a place to sleep.if i have some money on me even though its a small money i will not be bordering you. i will want to wait until you come but in this kind of terrible situation, its hard for me to wait when i dont know what will happen at the and of the day.
if you really want to help this matter and help me out of this great trouble am facing now. you have to call the manager right now and then give me his number and tell me to call him. this will have been able to clear out where the problem is from but now, we cannot trace where the problem is from because everything is just looking like joke.
am waiting to hear from you now. i have lost my phone so its hard for you to call me now.

Email 4

Quote:
sal, i belive someone has hacked your password. are you sure you are the one emailing me? am just surprised at what is going on about this transaction. pls call the manager and give me his number and i will look for how to call him. with this , i can easily veryfiry if someone is trying to scamm you. i guess you might have sent money through a wrong western union agent that is a scammer. pls believe my word. that might have happened to you and you do not know.

I just told him the truth SP. That the goods are there for pickup. Man, this guy must be in for a rude awakening!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Great emails, na jaga for him Laughing Laughing

I think I will ignore his email until tomorrow and let him sweat some more Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
DarkKnight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice result ! It's a pity the bank didn't have him arrested .... but maybe if he goes back for another go they may get pissed off with him and call the police.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP- it is up to you where you want to send him. Make it somewhere close, as this guy is running out of money. For some reason, he really listens when I tell him not to bring much money because I will be supplying him with a free ride back! BWAHAHAAHAHAA!!

I appreciate everyone�s help and all of the input.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SAL, DO I DESERVE ALL THESE PROBLEMS?

Well, uh... yea. You do. That's what you deserve when you are nothing more than a low-life, lying scammer. This bait is awesome.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
SP- it is up to you where you want to send him. Make it somewhere close, as this guy is running out of money

Yeah, I was thinking about the money aspect, maybe I can just say there was a mistake with the tracking and the goods were actually returned to the UK, then send them again after he gets back to Nigeria and has a bit more money to travel again? He will no doubt ask you to send by DHL, FedEx etc, but you can tell him those are too expensive and my couriers is well cheap, you get what you pay for Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I MET THE BANK MANAGER. HE IS BLACK IN COMPLEXION

OK thats fair enough over there, but why would he bother to tell you the managers skin colour?

Fantastic bloody bait though Jojo, this lads pain amuses me.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please tell him to stay the night at his friend. You can come tomorrow or on saturday by plane and pay his debt as everything else seems to be too unreliable. I am sure he would get a good beating if you dont show up.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Must be a different manager at the bank cos Kenny's still breathing as a free man!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait! I could almost feel sorry for him -but only almost! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Top effort chaps clapping

Using by fortune telling skills- I can see a disappointed/ slightly unhappy Mugu......... Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The thing that really reaffirms him, is that when I tell him that I spoke with a man and he seemed to have an African accent, that adds some bit of credibility to my story

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a new set of mail� these look to be pretty good! I, along with Western Union, have told him that he just needs to go to the bank with a certain MTCN.

Email 5:

Quote:
i got your message just now.it took me some hours to check your email because i had to go and borrow money again from a ghanian that i never knew before.am just cheking your email now.its already late for me to go back to the bank now. that will have to be tommorow morning by say 8am.if i succeed in picking the money up i will email you to let you know because i dont have a phone with me. i told you i lost the phone i brough from nigeri but the sim card is with me here.
yu can email me fast now if you are stil on the computer because here its expenssive to browse on the internet.

Email 6:

Quote:
sal i got your message, pls what is the pass code you are talking about again? pls explaine in details. i will print this email out now.
pls reply me very soon

Email 7:

Quote:
hi sal, i think you need to tell me the name of the person you spoke with so i can ask of him/her at the bank and talk to him/her directly.i think this will really save me of the problems of going to the bank all the time.
from my experience with WU xfer, the following informations are supposed to be provided by the sender to the receiver....

sender's name
sender's adress
receivers name
MTCN
country where money is sent from
text question and text answer.

with the above informations i will not be questioned at all. another thing i notice is that... from my experience in WU i can always track the money through the sender's first name, last name and MTCN and i will be sure if the money is available for pick up by the receiver or not. i do this always anytime i have any information of money to be picked up thru WU and the status will say "MONEY AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP BY THE RECEIVER".

PLS RESEND THE ABOVE THINGS NEEDED BY THE RECEIVER TO PICK UP THE MONEY. I HAVE PRINTED UR MESSAGE OUT AS YOU SAID BUT I WILL PREFER IF YOU COULD LET ME KNOW THE REAL PERSON YOU SPOKE WITH.THEN I CAN TALK TO HIM/HER DIRECTLY ABOUT THE TRANSACTION.

Email 8:

Quote:
sal.lets get some things right? what do you mean by the pas code? you havenot given me any pass code before. pls iron this out very well.
i wonder why this transaction is giving us this trouble. its a very serous thing

SEND WHATEVER YOU KNOW WILL MAKE THE MONEY TO BE PAID TO ME AND LETS FINISH THIS PROBLEM. I WILL CHECK EMAIL AGAIN TO WRITE OUT OR PRINT OUT WHAEVER YOU HAVE SENT TO ME ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION

Email 9:

Quote:
PLS CALL THEM AGAIN TO VERIFY THIS MATTER ONCE AND FOR ALL. YOU KNOW I DONT KNOW ANYONE HERE AND ITS VERY BAD OF ME TO JUST BE ROAMING ABOUT THE STREETS LIKE SOMEONE WHO DOESNT HAVE WORK. ITS A VERY SAD THING. WSTERN UNION IS NOT EVEN DIFFICULT LIKE THIS IN NIGERIA.
I WANT THIS ISSUE IRONED OUT TODAY SO THAT WHEN I GET THERE TOMMOROW THEY WONT SEE ME AS A STRANGER OR SOMEONE THAT DOENT KNOW WHAT HE WANTS TO DO. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN. PLS IRON THIS OUT NOW AND LET ME KNOW THE NEXT THING TO DO.
AM WAITING

Email 10:

Quote:
pls do all you can on this issue to make sure am able to pick the money u tommorow.the problem has been too much on my head and i am very confused.where you ask me to pick the moneu up is very far to the town and its not easy to locate
i went through hell because i could locate it.
pls i wil check my email latter again after some hours. try your best to make sure you come out with a solid information and proofs. pls this is very important.

To which I reply�

Quote:
This is a transaction that cannot be tracked online. I sent it using their secure method, which is to ensure no one will be intercepting our payment here. I cannot remember the manager�s name, but I think it was Karim or something like that. I have spoken with him and he expects you. He sounds as if he is not American� possibly from Africa somewhere. You know my name and the receiver�s name, but as I said, this is already straightened out. You can pick it up first thing tomorrow morning. If by some chance there is a problem tomorrow, wait at the bank and call this number: (This is WU�s customer disservice number!). This is the number of someone who can help if there is anything that goes wrong. It is their customer service department. Please do not call then unless there is a problem, which there will not be, since all has been ironed out. If you need to use that number, just wait their in the bank when you call this number and ask to speak with Mr. Yah Wuteva. He is the man that can help you out. I am so sorry for this. I will be there tomorrow for you. I cannot wait until we see each other soon.

The pass code is the phrase: �When does the crow fly?� The answer is �At Midnight�. I have told the manager to inform everyone at the bank of this phrase, so they will know who you say you are.

I am so sorry that things are going this way. Are you going to wait for me at the airport at 2:30AM-4:00AM? I need you to wait for me. I still plan on meeting you then. If something is to happen, you can go to WU and pick up your money, since everything is ironed out now. God Bless!

This is quickly becoming about the funniest bait I have ever done. This guy still doesn�t want to believe that I am screwing with him. There is nothing more beautiful than a stranded lad.

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr. Yah Wuteva

HAHAHAHAHA Is he a long lost relative of mine? The name seems slightly familiar but I can't put a face on it.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm reading, and laughing, and reading, and laughing.

will anybody be available to pickup on the customer disservice line? I think it would be great to get him all fired up and pissed off at the bank manager, who is obviously trying to steal Kenny's money. Have him storm in the bank making demands to get his money.

-and how about this-
What is the name that Big Worm used when he got all of those lads arrested? I am sure that the bank manager would recognize it. Maybe you should tell Kenny to tell the bank manager that he works for "the name", and to raise hell untill he gets his money.

That will surely get his ass arrested.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Safari Operator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i belive someone has hacked your password. are you sure you are the one emailing me?

if thats not a licence to play with his mind, I dont know what is!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I swear on a stack of bibles, I saw his tears rolling out of my monitor while reading that.

Awesome stuff guys.

Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stranded & Desperate wrote:
sal, i felt likr crying that the same problem i was afraid of had finally happened.

AM VERY MUCH CONFUSED EVEN MORE THAN THE CONFUSION AND SUFFERING I HAD THE LAST TIME I CAME HERE.

EVEN IF I WANT TO GO BACK TO NIGERIA NOW, THERE IS NO MONEY ON ME TO GO BACK.

i am almost crying as am writing you this email now because i dont know anyone again that would help me. the last time i came here i borrowed money to go back and i have notpaid the money till now.

this suffering is too much here at the second time.

rightnow i dont have a place to sleep.

ITS VERY BAD OF ME TO JUST BE ROAMING ABOUT THE STREETS LIKE SOMEONE WHO DOESNT HAVE WORK.

I feel his pain, I really do. I even have tears in my eyes. It starts right down deep inside my belly and works it's way up to my mouth where it comes out as a slightly breathless "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........."

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email 11:

Quote:
i got your message just now. i could not check email again yesterday because the guy that borrowed me money refused to borrow me again. it was this morning about 9 am that i got another person that i borrowed money from.
i am going to the bank now and am just praying in my mind that there will not be another problem again. if i succed in picking it up, i will email you bak to let you know.

Well, Eamonn and myself are trying to get these his stranded lad and my stranded lad to meet. And I have another lad that I am trying to bring into the mix here. If we could get lads to meet up, this would be class. I have probably laughed harder at this guy�s emails than any other that I have received. He sounds like he is going through hell! Who is dumb enough to go to another country without enough money to get back, because Sal T Kum told you not to?

I hope Eamonn and I can get two lads fighting. I think the story will be that one has the other�s money�

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another UPDATE!!!

Email 12:

Quote:
sa, am confused agaun, even more than i was before.am back from the B. i met a lady at the WU department and she colected the pass code and everything from me including my id.she checked the computer in her ofice and told me there was no such transaction in her system. i showed her the message i printed from the customer care of WU but she said there was nothing she could do to that so she said i should go away.i asked her what next can i do and she said she didnt know that if i like i should try other branch. i cannot do that because i know it will be a waste of time todo that.
as am talking to you right now i have not eaten since morning and even yesterday i ate only once because there was no enough money.rightnow am very hungary.the whole issue looks as if WU is making a fool of you/deceiving you.i dont know where i should say the problem is from.the lady tore the paper in wghich the info is and told me to pls go away. i will look more stupid if ishould say i want to see the manager again after the lady has denied the transaction.
what i want to assure you now is that any transaction from WU that cannot be tracked online can never be received in africa no matter how secure it is. i am not new to western union so i have to let you know this very well.in africa here banks believe so much in tracking a WU transaction before they make any payment to the receiver.when the receivers come to them the first thing they do is to first track it online.i cannot call the US man that you gave me his number. calling him again will be another waste of time. you are the only person that can iron things out here by yourself. am very sure that that money can never be paid. i know what am saying.whoever tries to receive the mony will just be wasting his time.they will never pay it out.
rightnow, i am more confused because am hungary badly now.i told you i have not eaten since morning.
whats the next thing now? another thing iwant to ask is"whan do you plan to arrive? let me know now.
UP TIL NOW I DONT HAVE A PHONE THROUGH WHICH ANYBODY CAN CALL ME SO THERE IS NO HOW ANYONE CAN CONTACT ME NOW THROUGH PHONE.
IS THERE ANY HOW YOU COULD RAISE SOME MONEY FOR ME? EVEN THOUGH IF ITS NOT MUCH MONEY. PLS LET ME KNOW BECAUSE AM NOW STRANDED EVEN MORE THAN THE LAST TIME.
AM WAITING HERE FOR YOUR ANSWERS.

Email 13 (short, but REALLY good):

Quote:
sal pls raise some money for me now. am dying. am really suffering badly here an i need to survive. who are those yur friend s you are talking about?do they have cel numbers? how did you meet them?can they help me out here?

Email 14 (another short one, but a good one):

Quote:
sal, am dying now, pls for God's sake raise money for me no matter how small. dont let me die here .pls this is not joke.things are not easy for me here
am begging you in the name of God.

To which I reply:

Quote:

I told you to speak with the bank manager!!!?!?! You talked to some idiot at the bank that does not know what she is talking about. The manager was spoken to directly by Mr. Yah Wateva, and he knows what to do. There is a glitch in the system; that is why you cannot pick up the funds. Here are some other numbers to call if you cannot get through to the Western Union customer service number. These will all get you to Mr. Yah Wateva. Here they are:

Customer Service Line
(712) 432-7432

Customer Service Line
(712) 432-7454

These numbers should help you. Go into the bank and talk DIRECTLY to the manager. Quit talking to people that know NOTHING about this transfer. This is a very critical transfer here, and I know it was done a special way. I paid a lot of extra money to have it sent secure, so that it CANNOT be tracked online!

I have a couple of friends there that I met through various business deals in Ghana. They are good men, but I need their safety and your safety to be kept in check. It may take them a little while to get to you, but they can probably get there before me. I cannot get there right now because of the weather here. They are not letting any planes smaller than a 747 take off here, for reasons best known to them. I will get you their contact information. When you talk to them, just talk of nothing more than where you are supposed to meet. I do not want you to say ANYTHING about me or the money. Just tell them YOUR name and where you are to meet. This is in case someone has tapped the phones. It looks like it will be a little while before I can get there. My friends should help you out though.

How are you getting around if you don�t have money? Walking? How far have you walked?

Do you know who Usman Bello is?

Why will the bank not arrest this guy?

Goat

DarkKnight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pure poetry !

I'm sure after a few more visits the bank will get fed up with him ! Can you get him to hang around outside the bank for a few hours so he looks suspicious ?

HurricaneFloyd
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has got to be the dumbest guy in the history of the world. Any other person would have bailed by now. Good Job! Cool

Cellphone x5
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The dumbest guy in the world (see Kevin Will Tony in my signature line- 5 tattoos and 6 safaris) is about to meet this guy. This one may be the 2nd dumbest guy in the world�

I am trying to get these two, plus Eamonn�s characters, to meet up.

Goat

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo

Tell him that he must go to the bank manager and tell him he is and he is here to pick up the money for the orphanage Very Happy trust me

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him to use the name Mr. Gimble as the person who sent the funds� I also told him to tell them that he was with the , a non-governmental organization operating in the country, by one from the USA. I told him that was the pass phrase. I will try and tell him about as well.

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic