SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Lad's 3rd Safari Begins

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my lad is probably packing his bags for another one way trip to Ghana. See about his first two safaris here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=83980&highlight=safari+yola and http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=86427&highlight=proof. KeyserSoze and myself were baiting him earlier, but our characters got into a big fight and broke off. So now he has the joy of two entirely SEPARATE baits.

Well, two safaris were just not enough for this lad, so he has coming begging for another one. Obviously, I am happy to oblige. Jojo doesn�t like to disappoint. Anyway, with the help of YeaWhatever�s WU secure transfer email and ScamPatroller�s unreliable courier service, he is supposed to be meeting me at the airport at 2:30-4:30 AM Friday morning. What better time to pick than that?

However, our goal is to get this guy arrested, as I have mentioned a time or two in another thread (http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88848). We are sending him to the Accra, Ghana bank of doom with high hopes. Here is the email that I got from him earlier this morning:

Quote:
Good day sal, i got your message right now and am very happy to hear from you. right now i will print out the letter you attached now and attach it to the WU transfer slip. i will be there very early tommorow morning and once am there i will email you immediately.
pls do call me immediately you get there because am sure i will get there before you. pls make sure you call me.i will email you once am there. just make sure you check your email tommorow by say 12-1pm or so.
should i go straight to the office where the package is (SP's courier service)after picking the money up?pls let me know now.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow JoJo, that is one hell of an eager lad you got there! Good luck on getting him arrested. At least you're going to waste heaps of his time and money, so even without the arrest, you're a winner.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How retarded can you Mugu be. A third time and has not learned. He must be hard up for money real bad.

Good luck and kept the posts of the progress.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is pretty good. Definitely one of my favorites. The next email I get from him will probably be from Accra. I will keep you posted!

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another safari will be nice to waste his time and money, but if you can get an arrest, all the better, JoJo

If he contacts my couriers asking where his package is, I will tell him there was a mixup like before and it's actually at a different airport, sorry about the mistake, go pick it up there instead Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is going to mess up your Safari pyramid, jojo. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck! I hope he ends up in jail.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_cuervo wrote:
The lad is going to mess up your Safari pyramid, jojo. Laughing

I know, but it is for the greater good. I will just have to try and get Mr. Tony and the others on more, though that is quite doubtful. It was a nice set-up wile it lasted.]

Goat

Last edited by jojobean on Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oooh, Jojo and his amazing Safari Mojo!!!

Well done me ol' fruit! You just seem to get 'em, don't you? Not to say that your particular nurturing skills are extremely well-honed, of course!

Congrats to all participants Very Happy

pony pony pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sheila!!! Where have you been??!?!?!

Goat

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bastardly love another good JoJo Safari! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh shit jojo, this is the SECOND time that Kenny has had problems with SP's courier service. I used that service when he was supposed to get his naturop@thic licence from my other character. I am surprised that he didn't say anything about it.

Kenny sure does like going on road trips. He must have a lot of money, or at least he did before he met us.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fool me once...shame on you
Fool me twice...shame on me
Fool me thrice...well...I must be a lad

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

Nice going Jojo...I hope you get that retard arrested. BTW, our...ahem...hush hush joint bait is starting to flesh out so check out the account.

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Praise teh nae of hod!

He made it: 41.204.44.102

I was really worried about him. Again, he was still stupid enough just to buy a one way ticket there. The nice thing is, he lost his phone so he will have to buy a new one!

Quote:
hi sal, am in accra now.and am about to go to the bank now as you told me to do.
i just want you to know that i aarived safely here although i lost my phone while coming but there is no problem. you cannot call me now because i lost my phone but thank God that the sim card was in my pocket when the phone got lost so i can always get cheap phone here and inser the same sim card on it.
right now, am going to the bank to the the manager as you directed me.
am happy to hear that everything is set on your side as weel.
pls make sure you call me when i am back from the bank.
i will stil come to this cafe to let you know i have picked up the money. i am going to the bank now.once am able to pick up the money i will come and email you again to let you know i have picked it up.

Goat

Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you hear it Jojo? The sound of the jail cell door closing?

CLANK

Laughing

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It�s time for a round of thanks! I wish Scam Patroller�s name was on here� sorry bro! He sure helped in scoring this safari.

THANKS

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What, no name Evil or Very Mad Laughing

No worries JoJo, as long as he travelled, that's the main thing, hope you get his ass in the slammer Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the trophy picture is awesome jojo. I have so much shit from now that it is just hilarious. My kenny the healer folder is almost 25MB

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that pic a while back, that�s why SP�s name isn�t on there. This guy really is a complete moron. Guys like this just make me happy. I love it when they are willing to travel more than once.

Goat

ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has lost his cell phone but not the sim card? Bullshit. Its just to expensive for him to use it in a foreign country. I hope thats your fault.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping
if he does get arrested...
it actually is a shame he didn't waste is money on a return ticket Twisted Evil

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kenny has emailed me at the couriers about his problems with his undelivered goods Laughing:

Quote:
good day sir, i have a package sent through your courier company and here is the tracking number of the package 5993770xxxxx. i have been tracking it since the day it has been shipped but i had a strage news now that it has been offloaded in the accra airport. this sounds very strage to me. i told the friend of my that sent the package about the situation and he said to me that he called you and you told him there was no problem about the package. (JoJo, what did you say to him?)

anyway, to me there is a great problem because i havee been in the accra airport and the package was no where to be found. before i sent the package i told him already that i would prefer fedex or dhl because here in africa they are the most reliable and moreover they have branch office anywhere even here in accra.i was in fedex office and ups odffice and dhl office today in the accra airport. any courier company that doenst have a brach office in african countries like accra or nigera, there is always a problem sending packages through such courier companies.

i have witmessed this so many times. infact, when i was seriously bordered about this package i went through the details information in your website and read all the thing s there. to me it sounded as if your courier service was a very reliable one but am surprised at what is happening now. the people in the airport told me to ask you which agent you gave it to when it was brough the the airport.they tried to locate it but no way for them because doesnt have a office in accra so its hard to track where the package is.
pls try to let me know which agent you gave the goods to to bring to accra.

Laughing

I assume he has already been to the bank by now as I received that email just now, even though the time stamp of it says Thu, 5 Oct 2006 08:35:07 -0700 (PDT)

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, this guy is having one terrible day. I love it.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously, the goods are not in Accra, someone put the wrong information on the tracking page, his goods are actually at a different airport.

Now I just need to find an alternative airport where his goods were deliverd to, any preference JoJo?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic