SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

answers to your lad questions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

Thought this would be the best place to post this. Remember this? Well, I think I finished with this modality, so am going to take a little break from interviewing mugus for a while, but I still wanted you to see the answers I have gotten over the past few weeks.

Over the past few weeks, I interviewed two Vlads (love scams), and about 6 regular 419 lads (who all twigged before I got a chance to 'pay' them).

So, the answers are from different lads, this is not just one lad talking. (And quite frankly a b*tch to copy/paste), so enjoy!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question: How did you get into scamming?

Lad:
Quote:
It was my personal desire to get rich that made me a
member.It is one way here that men use to get
rich,just like a drug dealer dose.

Lad:
Quote:
Now i became a scammer from what i see around
me.First of all,my mother has left my father so things
were not to good,house rent,landlord problems,no
enough food in the house and all that,seeing my mother
cry because there is no money makes me want to do some
thing for money and make her happy.There is this
boy,he is not educated and knows nothing about the
internet but always on money driving good cars and lot
of girls with him,people say he is a fraudstar but by
this time i was still in school so i told my brother
to go near him if he will open up to him the
secret.The guy did before i came back from school on
hollydays my brother has given some good money to mama
and has traveled with this guy because this guy then
was an area friend,neighbourhood friend as americans
call it,so we know him from the start of his birth
with his parents he has been a friend before he
traveled and got the secret of how the game works to
give you money.he got the secret from his masters.Alot
of people here do not know how it works they only see
results from those they know are called fraudstars

Vlad:
Quote:
Now i became a scammer from what i see around
me.First of all,my mother has left my father so things
were not to good,house rent,landlord problems,no
enough food in the house and all that,seeing my mother
cry because there is no money makes me want to do some
thing for money and make her happy.There is this
boy,he is not educated and knows nothing about the
internet but always on money driving good cars and lot
of girls with him,people say he is a fraudstar but by
this time i was still in school so i told my brother
to go near him if he will open up to him the
secret.The guy did before i came back from school on
hollydays my brother has given some good money to mama
and has traveled with this guy because this guy then
was an area friend,neighbourhood friend as americans
call it,so we know him from the start of his birth
with his parents he has been a friend before he
traveled and got the secret of how the game works to
give you money.he got the secret from his masters.Alot
of people here do not know how it works they only see
results from those they know are called fraudstars

Vlad:
Quote:
Basically scammers are young people (students or

less often schoolboys). For them are necessary money

for entertainments and for satisfaction of needs of

nature, therefore is $more often than them and use.

Hire them through friends or familiar. The one who

invites beginning{starting} in group, bears the

responsibility for him{it}. Meets also such, that

relatives work together, for example the brother with

the brother.
- yep, that one didn't like to talk about herself (I believe this one was a woman, since I had to use her name to transfer the 'money' over WU and the name was definitely female)

EDIT: forgot this:
Quote:
I was a member of one of street gangs. Our gang has plundered street shop. We were caught with police, me wished to plant in prison. But my brother has interfered with this situation, it has given a monetary bribe to one of inspectors who conducted this criminal case. And me have released, I have not sat down in prison. After that case my brother to clean from me bad influence of gangs has offered work as it spoke I I can earn a plenty of money. I have agreed, and it has learned me scam. It has given me all necessary information in which I required.. My brother was right, I could earn greater money.. "

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport

Last edited by persephone on Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question: how do scammers operate? Do they work in groups?

Lad:
Quote:
Scammers are connected all over the world but this
time not with oat but as men of one business bind
together by love for the business.

Vlad:
Quote:
Really as I already to you have told, scammers work in groups, at these offices there is a strict schedule of work. So-called "workers" should come every day to strictly certain time. Behind each office there is a boss, it watches that that "workers" performed work and that that, each "worker" in day had certain quantity of "victims", that is incoming letters. Infringement of these rules (orders) can cause a number of penalties, basically it is physical frivolous punishments. If the worker works in one of "offices" that it cannot start to work at other office, and cannot as to work on itself, that is to be the boss, at own will. " The worker " with the good income has fast growth " career "," Workers " receive only small part of that they will be sent by "client" - a victim. For beginners of "workers" it is the order of 10-20 %, all depends on its boss. The basic part of money goes to the boss. In this business very much greater hierarchy, in its chapter cost only some person, they have huge profit on this business. They head bosses who watch offices. They are the most important in this business, they ancestors of this business In Russia, in particular in Yoshkar Ola. How to distinguish scammer from the simple gangster? First scammer does not steal in streets, is legislative enough citizen. It is always dressed on a fashion, and has a plenty of money. In the majority cases scammers personal cars, foreign manufacture have. Scammers they do not consist in street gangs, usual citizen.

Vlad:
Quote:
Scammers always work in groups. Is not present

such scammer which would work in itself. Groups

work everyone separately at so-called "offices".

" The office " is an apartment where work scammers.

At office can stand from 3 up to several tens

servers. The some people scammers live in office,

others prefer to live in the other place. In each

group there is the " looking for office ". It{he}

works, watches{keeps up} the order and discipline

and receives small percent{interest} from all sums

translated by foreigners. The private soldier

scammer receives from 15 up to 30 percent{interests}

from a sum of money translated by the foreigner.

The percent{interest} depends on various factors,

but the basic - at different bosses different

percent{interest}. Bosses, as a rule, have some

offices. The hierarchy is those - the boss has

"roof", that is patrons from criminal structures,

the same boss asks with "looking". Scammers submit

looking and usually do not know, who their boss.

There are various sanctions. There are bonuses for

good and bearing{carrying} profit work, that is the

percent{interest} from the translated sums increases.

If scammer is lazy, it{him} can punish poorly

physically or lower his{its} percent{interest} from

the translated sums. Street gangs now basically are

engaged in thefts of cellular telephones, handbags

and autoradio tape recorders from machines, and

scamers carry out{spend} business hours at office

and are far from open is criminal. In city where

basically are engaged in fraud, as a rule, a low

level of street crimes.

Lad:
Quote:
A Scammer can scam any person.Any person can be
scammed the business is just like drug business were
the business men have problems with each others yet
they love their business.take for example my cliant
will wont to give me some money but i may not have all
that is needed to make the business real to him for he
to believe and make the payment i will then call on
your antoher scammer to assistance for him to show him
(my cliant) that which he ask for but i do not
have,after you showed him the cliant may say he will
make the payment to you,you may receive the money and
then tell me he later change his mind because he said
it was a scam and so no payment is made.This is
trouble because i may not believe you,and were trouble
is anything can happen,scammers do kill each other
over money.

Some more from Vlad:
Quote:
Scammers respect with others scammers, it not what for to deceive each other. If nevertheless there will be a deceit it will be punished by a large sum of money, more than once there were similar cases. Basically it is the sum 10 000 dollars are, even for me it is a greater sum.

and:
Quote:
Scammers first hardly will send whom or money, especially to another scammers. But if to happen a case of a deceit, basically it is such situation: One scammer has received a remittance, and has not given the boss of money, or has given less than it is necessary money. This situation is punished by the fine. In case of to others scammers there are very few deceits.. "

This correspondence with you I risk much, I can receive greater problems, including I can receive for it that fine. I would like tell that you can to arrange in the to clause name Yoshkar Ola. Now for my own business are necessary enough of money, therefore from this correspondence I am interested to receive money..
whatever that means? Confused

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

question: how much does it pay?

Vlad:
Quote:
I have already all sum which the victim as I have the small office in which there are 3 computers in which some person works sends. But I still continue to be engaged in it, now I have the monthly income about 5 thousand dollars. I have personal car Audi A6. I have no personal family, but this money for private life suffices me, I do not depend financially there is nobody. I presume to myself much, I have many girls who communicate with me for the sake of entertainments..

Lad:
Quote:
There are penalties TO FUCKUP every office have is
rule.and there is no certain amount of money you are
expected to make each month you can be poor this week
and the next week you are a millionaire it all depends
on your luck and what God have for you

Lad:
Quote:
money
is not our problem so dont think i need your money,no
body can pay for what scam business has made
scammers,i have $74,000 in my account.

Lad:
Quote:
Activity depends on luck and from that, what is the time you give work. Therefore it happens, that scammer has during one period many money, and sometime it is necessary to live hungry. I would tell what to support family, being engaged in this kind of a deceit, very difficultly. Basically bosses and patrons make profit, they buy expensive automobiles, go on discos and in general live is sweet.

Lad:
Quote:
very many money. I drive good car

Last edited by persephone on Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you can be poor this week
and the next week you are a millionaire it all depends
on your luck and what God have for you

These stupids fucks. I hate the way they think that God is ok with all this and is actually trying to help them steal. Evil or Very Mad I wonder what they think "thou shalt not steal" actaully means.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Al Coholic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The whole "you can be poor one week and a millionaire the next" smacks of gambler's addictions. Gamblers almost always overestimate their winnings, and also the frequency of large wins in general. Who hasn't heard stories of people going to Vegas with a hundred and leaving a millionaire? Well, its extremely rare...

My bet is most of the scammers think they're making way under the average.... But their luck will change any second now!

this is not the way to walk job.we must be in control and not the mugu once a client tell you what to do he is no longer a client.afterall all we are after is big money and not small peanut that will not even take two day to finish. - Eno Williams
MaxPonage
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, nice work! It's interesting to get a look at scamming from scammers' perspectives.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Note for mods: if this is in the wrong section, please move it. I will then report to the mod lounge for my ritual spanking.

YW, this one is for you:

Question: are lads really religious? How do you interpret the bible�s �Thou shalt not steal�?

Vlad:
Quote:
Scammers do not feel pain from the made deceit because consider, that it is correct � to select money at rich. Almost all scammers atheist, I can precisely assert it. I the atheist also think, that scammers if count myself religious have bad reputation about morals or at all did not hear about 10 precept. At us in the country bad religious propagation and in temples go very few person.

Lad:
Quote:
Most victims give a way only a lillte of what they
have to look for the big one they have not seen but
heard,just like what you are doing now,giving a vary
small lillte to get informations that will add more
glory to your person in business.so we know that what
they give is very small to what they have.

Lad:
Quote:
God said if we are wise we will know what
will happen to us tomorrow and even next.I know you
are a successful person in life form your position and
the people you know,you dine and drink with royal
men,that is my dream but how do i get there now,i know
only one way to lookup to God who will connect me with
the people that will help me get there.Dont be angry
with me i am not jealous of you i know God made you
who you are and if he find favour in me he can make a
change in my life too.

Vlad:
Quote:
So basically the person scammer is the young man in the age of from 16 up to 25, not enough from them are interested in religion, basically parents are religious only, they partly do not know than their children very few people speaks parents the truth are engaged. Basically typical histories - " I the programmer, earn money programming programs. Or simply repair of computers " Russia as multinational the country, also is many moslems and at all people which do not trust in the god. I do not trust in the god though I know precepts, I think that I do not break them as victims voluntary send money.

Lad:
Quote:
Well if you will understand this you will know that
there was no stealing but only some one was been
fooled because there was a dishonest in the line of
business.How can you steal from a man who uses his
hand to send you money from his heart,even at the
point of him sending the money he was asked to pay a
fee before the money will be sent to who he is sending
it to and yet he indeed payed the fee to send the
money.I dont believe God is angry is a game of wisdom
and this is why i dont want to give you all the
informations yet,now i only know you but your inside
person i have not known.God said the heart of a man is
like deep waters if you take a look at the sea you
will feel what God is saying.

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question: what do you need for scamming?

Vlad:
Quote:
In this business the set of people works, some of them write "patterns" (the ready letters in advance written to "workers") on which correspondence is conducted. Basically they are written by girls with higher education, they receive for it the certain sum, on the average 100 $ for each letter written by them. But they have no direct dialogue with victims. There are as girls, some of them professional photomodels which specially for this business do a photo, in fact photos it is the most part of success, whether without good photos of beautiful girls Hardly has turned out. They as receive money for each photo the sum it is established It is finished speaking, but basically as changes the order 50-100 $ for each photo. " Workers " only are engaged in that that register on paid, or free-of-charge sites of acquaintances. Paid sites of acquaintances are paid through VISA or through MASTERCARD, but you do not think, that scammers spend the money for it, no! They buy working numbers and other information at so-called carders. Cost of the information of one card Visa at carders makes 1-2 $. Some cards are usually bought at once. After registration on sites of acquaintances, structures of lonely men are searched. And "workers" write personal messages to many thousand at once, victims answer them them e-mail, correspondence begins with this moment on so-called "patterns". Certainly for everyone men the approach is necessary, "workers" provide it. Basically scammers the formed people with the greater volume of imagination, and as some of them with knowledge of English language. Scammers do not visit the Internet of cafe, we rent the apartment, which is equipped or - with the satellite Internet, or we are connected to the Internet through the modem.

Lad:
Quote:
This business has being on before the introduction
of the internet to the use of the common man,we were
born to meet it and it was because the children get to
know what their father do that is why is now every
were and the internet is in use for it and you get to
know and hear of it,you know children when things get
to their hand it get out of place.but is mean use are
any means of contact cell phones,emails,mails personal
contacts e.t.c,so the internet is just one use of it.

Vlad:
Quote:
Each system of the letter scammers do{make}
individually, sometimes there is an exchange of ideas.
The main thing to think up the legend which will be
interesting to foreigners. Addresses of e-mail scammers
receive from sites of acquaintances. The foreigner
writes on the left address of e-mail or leaves the. All
scammers have communication{connection} with the
Internet at office through the modem or IDSL.

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question: Do you ever feel sorry for the victims? What kind of people do you target specifically?

Vlad:
Quote:
The basic criteria on which scammers choose a potential
victim:
- It{He} should be rich;
- Should live in economically advanced country;
- His{Its} purpose of acquaintance are long-term
attitudes{relations}, it is possible a marriage{spoilage};
- His{Its} age more than 25 years because young people are
frequently insolvent also frivolous;
- His{Its} photos speak for themselves, scammers carefully
study photos.

^Sidenote: I am baiting all these lads from a different addy at the same time (just for the hell of it basically). This is the same girl I sent pictures from www.uglypeople.com for WEEKS. So, scammers study pictures carefully, hm? I bet she�s talking about the (very nice) pictures she�s been sending me. Laughing

Same Vlad:
Quote:
Scammers do not feel fault, they do{make} it with
pleasure, and the more they receive money, the more they
want to deceive. No, scammer would not began to do{make}
it up to the end because it is a changeable trade, besides
there is no experience in a work-record card. Scammers is
as a rule, clever and far-sighted, diligent and hardworking,
artful and enterprising guys. The some people combine study
and this activity, and the some people work officially on
any work, and then come in office and sit down a computer.
In general still it is possible to tell about them a lot
of interesting and cognitive, it is possible even to let
out{release} the book.Wink

Lad:
Quote:
some pay big money and want to die,why others
are arrested,we feel for some but then life is all
about destiny which only God can control,my meeting
with you i dont believe is a mistake i believe is Gods
arrangement for me to tell you.lot of scammers will
see this that i am doing now as a stap of a betrayer
and will not even reply to the email why because if
their boss get to know they are in big trouble and he
will even throw them out of the office.

Vlad:
Quote:
Our Victims scammers will melt basically either older persons, or people which did not have a private life. They wish to find happiness with Russian girls. Features certainly are available, basically victims become people in the age of from 30 years. We do not correspond with young rather poor people as it is not meaningful. Basically victims become people from industrially developed countries, such as the USA, England, Australia, as Canada and others. Each person can fall a victim scammers. Correspondence is conducted with all who has written on e-mail as everyone can potentially fall a victim.

Vlad:
Quote:
Yes really there are such moments when I feel pity to the victim. Simply during my correspondence with it I am so close to soul have apprehended this person, that I could make all that I want, it has been very enamoured in me under my letters. It cried when it was called by the girl and asked money, but it could not nothing to do. Certainly from the point of view of humanity each victim in own way it is a pity. Already for so much time only in rare cases I reflect on the victims. On the other hand I ask to myself a question: where I would be if did not become scammer? Probably would sit in prison.. Therefore I simply try to not think of the victims.

And some rubbish from another lad:
Quote:
Now to the kind of people i feel for,i will leave
that till you give me good money why because if i tell
you now and with your class of friends financeir homes
will be on standby and that automaticaliy will affect
business for scammers.
slap slap slap � twig Crying or Very sad

Lad:
Quote:
I do not feel fault though I have pity to victims..

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question: are you afraid of getting arrested? What about the closing of internet cafes I keep hearing about?

Vlad:
Quote:
I not when am not afraid of police as all police is bought in our city. They have greater profit on that that are "roof". The police than 150 person, scammers is literally last week in our city has detained more. The same day they have been released, except for bosses, somebody will not be planted in prison. Basically these measures it only to create a kind, that ostensibly our city is pure. And these measures are spent with the bought police, only for the reports... Also there is nothing more.. Yes I have the friend which was in the ranks of those arrested persons, next day after its arrest we drank beer together in the company of beautiful girls. It have released on insufficiency of proofs and imperfection the Russian legislation concerns these questions.

Lad:
Quote:
Shotting down cafe has nothing to do,grand masters
dont use the internet they work like a sale man to an
insurance company and girls are every good for it.they
come to you in your office,hotels,casino,and tell you
what they have,that is sell their greed to you and if
you buy it then they have business.

Vlad:
Quote:
No, I am pure{clean} in relation to the law. In general,
scammers cooperate with each other and to make trouble
him{it} it is unprofitable and simply there is no need.
There is a competition, but anybody each other does not
build intrigues and does not aspire to do much harm.
Certainly, nobody wants to be the arrested person.
Many{a lot of;much} person it has been arrested for this
year but as it is usual, them release{let off} behind
absence of prooves. If gets, it is looking for offices
as to the organizer of the criminal group engaged in
swindle (clause{article} 159), but they get off the
penalty or conditional term of the conclusion, and
sometimes bribe militiamen.

Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are no words in the english language that can convey my hatred and contempt for these degenerate rejects of humanity.

Very good work persephone, I doubt Id be able to maintain a modality like that without flipping out at these immoral theives.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2

Last edited by Sgt Cho on Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This stuff would really wreck some major mahem in the laddy world Twisted Evil

Dont know how you did it but this is GREAT. You should think about contacting some major media with this

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^If you would like to give it a go, feel free to PM me and I will share the secret Laughing Seriously, it took quite a bit of work to find out what the best angle was for this.

Unfortunately, I have no idea which magazine would be interested in these mugu ramblings. If you do know, I'd be happy to forward the mails to you.

@ St Cho: Had to sit on my hands not to type something that would blow the bait. But I kept in mind that I can screw them over big time when WU time comes and that helped a lot. Laughing

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Phil stuff I guess, you wanna be famous? Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Something tells me I'd rather stay anon when it comes to baiting these fools. Laughing Plus, I'm not bold.

Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is your work and in no way would I ever take credit for it. I consider having this publish in the open a major trophy and nobody but you is entitle to this. Smile

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
MaxPonage
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you could compile all of this information into an article and submit it anonymously to a whole bunch of magazines.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Could do that. Hm, will give it a think. I like the idea of publishing it and sending it to the cooperative lads and vlads. All mails were in English though, so if someone in the UK or USA knows of magazines that might be interested, I could give it a try. Think it would be a longshot though. Have a feeling people don't really care about internet fraud in the first place, so why would they care about the ramblings of mugus?

Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see the magazine headlines now "Internet theives take your money!!!" and so on. Very Happy

Seriously though, that is some A+ infomation there, theres got to be something you can do with it, someone would have to be interested in it (aside from us). Would the magazines accept an "anonymous" submission. Maybe you need a pen name or something.

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ persephone: Have you considered e-mailing a note to someone who works for a large regional newspaper? California and Texas have newspapers with huge circulation numbers. Their web sites ask for news tips and stories. You could use a nom de plume and stay anonymous.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you could give me some names, I would be happy to pass the information along. I have no idea which papers would be remotely interested besides some Dutch mags (but the answers are in English, so they won't print it without a translation).

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ You have PM. BTW, it wouldn't have to be just the U.S. Perhaps other baiters have a favorite consumer reporter (t.v.) or newspaper reporter whose e-mail is on company website.

You did a lot of work, and the scammers should be exposed in all their self-justifying, thieving glory.
MaxPonage
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Magazines like TIME would publish a story like this. Of course, a popular magazine like that might take some editorial liberties.

mount.my.jimmy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask Shiver Metimbers if he can use it to edify his site. He could put it in the FAQ's and such. Maybe add it to his next book?
You can ask to hook up with his publisher and do your own....
But that information should be more permanent, - I'd hate to see it go to waste.

Anything else you can ask them for me?

Howmany times you and your friends got scambaited?
Whats the most effective thing I could do to stop you from scamming people?

i have more ?'s

I just thought of something - These guys just sound like they are used cars salesmen.
IF these underdeveloped countries had people to sell cars too, then they would be busy selling cars instead of scamming.
I say we test out my theory - PIck a country, send every adult there a used car - Then see how the scamming dies down, as used car sales go up!
Yeah, it sounds risky, but think of how we can screw them over on the markup of used car parts for their Fords?

"Lad Boyz Lad Boyz, Whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
-Mount.my.jimmy

Last edited by mount.my.jimmy on Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic