SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is anyone baiting as MR JAMES DIGRIS or CHIEF ADEJILI?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ol-fishinbait
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently recieved the following email from a suspicious lad:

To: H3ct0r Br0cklebank
Subject: DO NOT RESPOND TO ME AGAIN.

Quote:
ATTEN: MR HEC+0R/ MR JAMES DIGRIS/ CHIEF ADEJILI

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

BYE FOR GOOD.

MR COLLINS MARK.

Needless to say, I sent him a slap. But who are MR JAMES DIGRIS and CHIEF ADEJILI? Are they any characters from around here?

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe that James DiGris is Jason dinAlt's baiter persona - no idea about the other one though.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ol-fishinbait wrote:
To: H3ct0r Br0cklebank

Do you listen to Real Radio by any chance? Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember someone was baiting as an Indian Chief. Not sure who that was, maybe you can remember yourself and ask him over PM?

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
ol-fishinbait
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
Do you listen to Real Radio by any chance? Laughing

Not much nowadays, but I love their wind-up calls.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AHEM Slippery Jim diGris is one of mine (well not really mine, I stole him from the scifi author Harry Harrison, as I did my name) and I think the lad might just be referring to my "Chief Ladiji", a name I use for Usman Bello's second in command and head hunter Twisted Evil

I was baiting a Collins Mark, but I cant remember what happened tho, I think it went stale and I played the UB I chopped your dolla modality and he never replied. looks like he finally remembered good old slippery JD Laughing

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oct 1 2006 to Aug 3 2007....

Definition of a necro if there ever was one.

Click.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic