SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Serenitywhisper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I've gotten my first bite and it goes like this. I'm new at it so bound to make a few bumbling mistakes, anyhow here's the work

Quote:
Dear Barrister McGill,

My information is as provided

My name is Fanny Felcher
69 Fellatio Way
Pussychire, Cambridge
United Kingdom

My age is 45, Fanny Felcher Art Galleries, Female

My numbers are as follows:

REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83

When can I expect to claim and pickup my prize or do you send it to me? How does it work?

Regards,
Fanny Felcher
Fanny Felcher Art Galleries

>From: [email protected]
>Reply-To: [email protected]
>Subject: FROM: UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY.
>Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 02:16:30 +0100
>
>
>
>FROM: UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY.
>
>3B OLYMPIC WAY, SEXTONS BUSINESS PARK,
>AINTREE, LIVERPOOL, L30 1RD.
>
>AWARD WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER
>BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION
>
>Dear Lucky Winner,
>
>We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded lottery draws of UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery programs.
>
>The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the category "A" with the following winning information:
>
>REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
>BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
>TICKET No: 20511465463-7644
>SERIAL No: S/N-00168
>LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83
>
>You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of � 250,000.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds. (Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds only) each from the total payout.
>
>Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will be transferred to you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations,verifications, validations and satisfactory report. To begin the claims processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our licensed and accredited claims agent for category "A" winners with the information below:
>
>To file your claim, please contact the processing agent;
>Barr. William McGill.
>TEL: Tel : +44 - 70 2405 1714
>Email: [email protected]
>
>NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 20 days. After this date all unclaimed funds would be included in the next stake. Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence. You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public especially your reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained). Anybody under the age of 18 and members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this program.
>
>Please note; You are hereby advice to send the claims officer the following;
>
>1. Your full name and address
>2. Your age, sex and occupation
>3. Your personal phone and fax number
>4. Your winning numbers (Ref No. Batch No. Ticket No. Serial No. & Lucky No.).
>
>Reply to his confidential email account; [email protected] Congratulations once more from our members of staff and we are glad you took part in our promotional program.
>
>Sincerely,
>Mrs. Monica Lopez
>for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

I can't wait to collect my winnings (insert sarcasm here).
InsaneContender
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lottery scams are usually a waste of time. Just FYI.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Do you mind if I respectfully disagree? True, lotto scammers are difficult to get off script and it is extremely difficult to get them to jump through hoops. So, if you're just in this for the fun, it may be a waste of time.

BUT, I think lotto scams are one of the more realistic scams out there. They make a lot of victims. So every minute wasted from a lotto scammer is gold in my book.

Serenity, good luck on this one. Give them hell!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Serenitywhisper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far it's going good. I have had 8 emails back forth with this one. Still going strong. Laughing
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep it up. As I said, they can be difficult buggers, these lotto scammers. They are very difficult to get off script and once you get them off script they will easily twig on you. If you've had 8 replies, you're doing a good straight bait. Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Serenity - Your scammer claims to be in England. Try to set up a meeting (where you will NOT appear). Some individuals on 419eater has knowledge of where all the good web cams in England are, so you might see if they have any pointers for a good meeting location!

Bruin
Serenitywhisper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this in, this is a phone lad, how incredible that they think this con can actually work. I'm also baffled as how to proceed. Any takers?

Quote:
Sent : Monday, October 2, 2006 2:24 PM
To : [email protected]
Subject : RE: BRAND NEW MOTOROLA PHONES WITH 12 MONTH WARRANTY

| | | Inbox

Here is the company accountant that you will make the payment to via MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.

RECEIVER'S NAME----MR MAYUNGBE ADEMOLA

ADDRESS------------#15 BERTRAMS ROAD

CITY---------------JOHANNESBURG

STATE--------------GAUTENG

COUNTRY-----------SOUTH AFRICA

ZIP CODE----------2001

Thanks

SALES MANAGER

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Post him in the surplus section with the full headers.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic