SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad reality; living in the mugu-verse

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry if this has been done before, but I'm inspired to a "Ten Things I Learned from the Lads" - well, 10+ things.

- The West African cocoa industry is so full of treachery and murder, it makes the Colombian Cocaine Cartels look like Boy Scouts.

- Invoices and receipts are the same thing.

- Knights of the Realm are frequently employed by West African Security Firms and Law offices.

OK, that's three to start, any others?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tom Dickenarry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4. IF YOU WNAT TO BE TKAEN SIRRIUSLY THEN TPYE IN CAPITALS AND THORW IN THE ODD SPELLIGN MISSTAKE.

5. It's ok to rob innocent victims as long as you always finish your emails with 'God bless you'

Laughing

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Everyone is a prince or a king.

- Everyone's father or husband was a General.

- Everyone works at a bank.

- Everyone is a barrister.

- Everyone has American first and last names such as Williams Anthony.

- Everyone has the title of "Dr." no matter the situation.

- Everyone around you tends to get assassinated, poisoned, or killed in plane crashes.

- Everyone addresses everything as "urgent" and/or "confidential".

- Everyone has esophageal cancer.

- Everyone allocates 5% for expenses.

- Everyone needs a vital operation tomorrow, for weeks.

- Everyone is deeply religious.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Law firms, high politicians and the governor of the cbn always use yahoo.
- Curses, insults, spirits and evil creatures can easily be returned by a simple "return to sender" email.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- everybody in the world has a mobile phone (learnt from a lad that was happy with my k7 landline number but dropped me because i didnt have a mobile).
- its perfectly normal to be asked your cause of death on a questionaire.
- making sense is for losers.
- 3 am is happy hour.
- every genuine bank uses a yahoo account.

Safari lagos to douala "i am tired of roaming west africa"

i like pretty flags. want your own?
46X United Kingdom 10X Cellphone 8X Nigeria 5X United States 5X Spain 5X Netherlands 4X Ghana 4X South Africa 4X Malaysia 3X Togo 3X Switzerland 3X (???) 2X Russia 2X Canada 2X Benin Sweden Isle Of Man Ivory Coast and a sierra leone diamond site.
Mortar x9
Nurse Nasty needs a new endoscope. Donate!
beaverman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-Everone who has a passport had the picture taken in the 80's.

-Every computer has the spell check function disabled.

-The more important a Mugu sounds, the dumber they are.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- West African prices have spiraled out of control. A simple item like a wooden box will cost you $16,000.

- Checks are a thing of the past. The economy now revolves around Western Union.

- Negotiating skills are essential. That is why it is imperative to get the best percentage split of a nonexistant deal.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
MarkMark64
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigeria has sooo much unclaimed cash in their government accounts, one wonders why they are so broke?
Al Coholic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be silly. They're broke because they keep giving it all away to random Americans and Brits, keeping only a small portion of it for there hard work and efforts.

this is not the way to walk job.we must be in control and not the mugu once a client tell you what to do he is no longer a client.afterall all we are after is big money and not small peanut that will not even take two day to finish. - Eno Williams
Master Yoda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigeria is very far from broke... that is the reality. So much oil flowing around. It's citizens that are broke, not the country in general. Sad
mugu_cultist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- PDF files are mysterious and should be discarded in favour of more lawyer-friendly formats, like jpeg.

- It is appropriate -- even preferred etiquette -- to attach pictures of your erect genitalia in the very first e-mail you send prospective online date partners.

- There are lots of scammers out there, many who have stories identical to mine, but mine is genuine.

- There is nothing unusual about having an e-mail address like [email protected] and signing your e-mails "Barrister Frank Okafor"

"i really felt pity on the girl you marry. your pennis is like a cow." -- adams mensah

IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Every deal will be lost if money is not sent immediately, but then (somehow) never seems to expire.
- Every lad is single and available, if you are a female in need of companionship (even if they work for the lottery, etc.)

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Banks employ thousands of people whose sole job is to track down a reputable foreign partner to assist in the transfer of funds. This group of dedicated individuals are lead by Charles Soludo.

- These thousands of bank employees to not talk to one another, as secrecy is of the highest importance.

- West Africa is the deal capital of the world, as all deals are "100% risky free."

- Forget Silicon Valley. The true inventions that will shape tomorrow are being invented today in West Africa. These inventions, ranging from special ink that can only be removed via expensive solutions to low cost Epson printers that can print perfect $100 bill replicas, exist only in the hands of a few select young, brilliant West Africans.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Emma Stralian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some strange reason, they would rather have a 10-digit number than a wad of cash!

As it is difficult for a carmel, to pass through the eye of a needle, so it is for a refugee, to get short terms loan here in Africa - Barr Godwin Otemba
Every time you get a million dollars, something queers the deal - Homer

Check out <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~emma_stralian/forms.html" target="new">Emma's Funky Forms</a>. Death threats guaranteed or your money back!
pifpaf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- A deal sum always ends by 500,000,00.
Examples:
12,500,000,00USD;
18,500,000,00EUR;
25,500,000,00GBP
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
- Forget Silicon Valley. The true inventions that will shape tomorrow are being invented today in West Africa. These inventions, ranging from special ink that can only be removed via expensive solutions to low cost Epson printers that can print perfect $100 bill replicas, exist only in the hands of a few select young, brilliant West Africans.

You dont need a printer for that. A very old pc is just fine, their floppy drives can print.

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The most important

Everything is 100 % risk free
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Large West African banks hire a single person to answer all the calls to the head office of the bank on his/her pre-paid mobile phone.

^^^^^^also applies to law firms in West Africa

West African banks don't have SWIFT codes and payee accounts. But they all have a "secretary" who can accept service fees payable via WU/MG.

A photo taken outdoors with a palm tree in the background CAN be used for West African passports, bank ID's, barrister ID's and International driver's licenses simultaneously. (one pic fits all)

DEATH can be the cause of death.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Centaure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They have a compliment for everyday of the years Laughing

<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">ULTIMATE BAITING TOOL</a>
<a class="postlink" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.ca/">
</a>

Cellphone x Wathever
Proud member of Chalco's unicef massbaiting team.
For Mr. Sosbee
XXCoder
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All emails is a surprise.

It may come to you as a surpise...

Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

punctuationand spaces betweenwords isnot a valued business skill among barristers doctors bankersdiplomats oranyother executive levelposition ooooo

Diplomats are required to go through customs just like everyone else, often get detained, never have money to cover those pesky unforseen emergencies and never ever fly directly to their destination.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You dont have to enter a lottery to be a lotto winner

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Dicko
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The business and literacy etiquette of dealing with such large sums of money compels every sentence to end with OK.

This remarkably subtle negotiating technique leaves the sentence open, and can be read as either a statement of fact, or a question (OK?).

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

:- All documents must be submitted to the ministry of justice
:- Integrity is defined NOT by how honest you are, but by how many scales of justice you can fit in your letter head
:- All official documents are written in comic sans
:- Interest paid on deposits is a foreign concept to West African banks
:- (following on) No one deposits money in a West African bank, everyone knows a trunkbox is far more secure!
:- (still following on!) Security companys will only look after a trunkbox if a foreign investor is needed to get it back.
:- West African women can spot the man of their dreams on YIM in under 5 minutes!
:- Money can't buy me love, but a WU transfer can!
:- Death by chocolate isn't just a desert in West Africa Laughing
:- Banks, Barristers, and just about every other professional person will happily take your call at 3am local time.

Lokie

Click here to support 419Eater.com
carrinthebanner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

everyone is dying of cancer and finds jesus in their last days of life. however, they manage to hang on long enough to get your money.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic